Forbidden Fruit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I'm not sure that I'll handle you being gone."

"Don't think about it right now."

Amber laid down our towel on the ground, and eased herself onto her knees. "Let me warm you up," she said, and with that sentiment, Amber took my cock in her mouth. My breath caught in my throat at the feeling of her hot wet mouth. I felt at home anywhere inside of her body. Amber worked at my cock with her mouth--pulling on it. It didn't take long before the cold of the water was forgotten. My blood began to run hot again.

I had trouble remembering any morning that was as good as this one was. Amber closed her eyes as she focused on working me with her mouth. All I could hear were the wonderful wet sucking sounds she made while engulfing me. There is something so primal and so special about getting a nice blowjob that no one can understand unless they've had one. There on the shore of that beautiful lake, Amber gave me the greatest blowjob that I'd ever experienced. I was struggling to delay blowing my load when Amber suddenly stopped.

She pulled away with a luscious wet noise as her mouth left my cock. Amber said, "Was that good? You seemed to like it."

I couldn't even find words--just smiled like an idiot. She smiled up at me--her lips covered in saliva and precum. She said, "I want you to fuck me, but I want to look at the beautiful sunrise as well. I think you know what I mean."

Amber made a show of getting on her hands and knees, and pushed her beautiful, plump ass up in the air to show me it. Her semi-erect cock was stiffening as it hung between her legs. I'd hadn't given it as much attention as I'd wanted to, and I swore that I would correct that. My girl deserved the best.

"Check my pack," she said. "I found some Vaseline in the bathroom."

"I thought you didn't normally use that."

"It's what we got. Hurry up!"

I tore into Amber's back pack and found the little plastic tub. It may have been older than I was, but the jelly contained within seemed normal enough. I got a good-sized glob of it on my finger. First putting some on my cock, and then working the rest of it into Amber's ass. It went on well, but Vaseline was never my preferred lube either. The way that it basted my cock just felt all encompassing. I took my time in getting Amber ready. She had great muscle control and had been practicing since the first time we had sex. Feeling the tight ring of her ass with my finger was a treat, and my cock ached to be inside of her.

"That's should be good," said Amber.

I put my hand gently on her middle. She nodded. No words were needed between us. I placed my cock at her wet opening and pushed inside of her slowly. Amber's tight hot ass swallowed me up. It still felt so new--a novel experience that I could never get tired of.

"Slowly," Amber said. "Slow."

I obeyed and let her adjust to my intrusion. I now had first hand experience of what it was like to be penetrated, so I knew how it could be a little much--even when you wanted it.

I asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

Amber shook her head. She was controlling her breathing. Trying to relax. Using the experience from our previous sexual encounters. Anal sometimes requires a fine touch to make it "right". As much as my ego would believe that the size of my cock was the issue, the reality was that anal (when you're new to it) is not the most intuitive thing. Her mom had taught me that personally. However, my Amber was dedicated to the cause, and adapted again. She reached behind herself and patted my arm in affirmation. The rising sun bathed us in its warming light.

We would continue.

I pushed my cock deeper into her until we were completely joined. I was leaning over Amber's body at that point. My girl felt perfect on the inside. Instinct and muscle memory took over. I began fucking her gently at first, and would speed up then slow down. The intensity of the feeling on my cock was astounding. I wanted to give into that delight, but I knew that it would all come to an end. I wanted it to last forever. Of course: that's not how life works. The best you can hope for is to savor it while it lasts.

It was something special though. The two of us on our knees together--under the rising sun in front of a beautiful lake. I heard all the birds and the insects around us. Somewhere in the far distance I heard the motor of a fishing boat that must have been on its morning expedition. I just hoped some old man and his grandson didn't see us as they drove by. We'd get reported and then I'd get to explain to my parents what my girlfriend and I decided to do that morning. What a great family weekend!

That didn't happen though.

We were left alone there in our private world. Just to be there with each other and fuck...we were filled with the very essence of joy. I knew that I wasn't going to last long inside of her. It was just too much to resist. I moved my hand down under Amber and found her erect cock bouncing as we fucked. The Vaseline was still on my hand and worked well enough as lube. I gripped her--feeling her hard cock as gently as I could. However, Amber liked me to handle her with some vigor Once I had her hardness in hand, I worked it. Amber reacted well to my manipulations.

Her breathing quickened. I was learning so much about her body. I knew that she was already close to cumming before I began jerking her cock. She panted as I sped up. Amber reached back and grabbed my thigh--closing on it tightly. She stammered my name, and then shook as she came. Her hot seed covered my hand. It was drenched in Amber's cum. Without thinking: I brought my hand to my mouth to taste her seed. It really didn't taste like much, but the fact that it was from her made me savor it. I moved my hand to her mouth and Amber finished what was left. I can't describe how primal or how satisfying that act was. I kept pumping my cock into Amber's plump ass, but I wasn't meant to last much long longer. My orgasm struck me like a truck.

I clutched at Amber's soft middle as my aching cock pumped my cum deep into her insides. I held her tightly for a long while. Her tight ass drained me of my hot seed and my strength. A light breeze came over the surface of the lake as we waited there for a few minutes. Eventually, I slipped out of Amber, and we lied down on the towel to rest under the rising sun. My next breath felt like the first of an age.

Amber snuggled up to me. She said, "You didn't die, did you? I'm not sure if I could drag you back to the campsite."

"I'm sure that you would befriend the wild animals and they would help you."

She laughed. "By eating you maybe." Amber held my hand in hers. She said, "I'm happy that we got to spend this time together. I'm going to miss you."

"You said that you weren't going to be away too long. So, I'll be okay."

I could only wonder if the little smile on her face was for show or if she truly believed me. It should've have been a big deal. She was only going away for a few days. I was more curious about what her life was going to be like at her other mom's house. Did she have to behave differently over there? I'd always wondered about my friends who were the children of divorce. The concept seemed quite foreign to me. While my parents had their ups and downs it was difficult to imagine them being able to split up. I supposed that in many ways I had the more sheltered life.

I leaned over and kissed her.

She returned it and said, "What's that for?"

I shrugged. "You teach me so much. Plus, I just like to kiss you."

"Okay, big guy. I get it. You really like me. I feel the same about you. I promise not to forget about you while I'm gone."

The morning was quickly maturing all around us, which was great for the comforting warmth that it cast down on our naked bodies, but it foretold the presence of other people as well. We eventually got dressed and not a moment too soon. The puttering of an old boat engine came around to our hidden cove. Inside the old boat two old men were out fishing. We waved "Hello" and they were off as quickly as they arrived.

Amber and I returned to the campsite as quietly as we'd left. My parents were already busy making breakfast on the campfire, and my younger siblings were examining my father's collection of fishing lures and rubber worms.

My mother said, "There you two are. I hope that you didn't find any trouble out there."

"No, Mrs. Robbin's," said Amber. "Your son was just showing me how beautiful the view of the lake can be."

That brought a smile to my mom's face. She said, "It really is. I remember when Steve first brought me here after we graduated high school. That first time that you're on the lake alone together is.... special."

Amber took my hand. "Yeah," she said. "It really was."

The rest of our time there was spent in a kind of simple and innocent bliss. I tried to savor every moment of it. Things were going to get more complicated.

Not long after we came back from our camping trip, Amber had to set off to visit her other mom up in northern California. That left me alone to go back to my very uncertain and unsustainable situation at work. The good news was that the trip had gone well. My parents had come to the conclusion that Amber was adorable, and that was good enough for me. I used that to steel myself as work resumed. It was a nightmare.

This time it was the customers. My sudden entrance into the meat department hadn't lasted long. It was then decided that I would be helping the people in the front end which entailed cashiering and further customer interaction. Needless to say, I was not excited to be doing this, and maybe the whole thing became some sort of twisted self-fulfilling prophecy. I didn't think about the comments that I was muttering under my breath. Perhaps I was just used to being farther away from people over in the produce department. They didn't like it. Managers were called for, and this was a frequent occurrence for four days.

My boss didn't know what to make of it. She said, "We've never had any problems like this before with you. Is everything okay at home?"

I wanted to get angry. Why would the assumption be that the problems came from outside life? Did these people really not see the kind of asinine bullshit they were living through every day? Naturally, I couldn't say anything like that. In retail, you, the employee, are not allowed to even acknowledge how shitty the situation is. Everyone knows it is. Why are you not grateful for your job? I told her that I was just faltering due to the stress of the change in work assignment. I don't know if she had sympathy for me or was just willing to be patient because my previous work experience. I was given the next few days off. This was likely easier to do an giving me a real suspension or firing me. That involved paper work and speaking with the District Manager. Both of which were loathed by the store management.

It was an odd situation to be in. My parents knew that my job wasn't the best, but that was fine because it was just something for me to do while I was still in school. If I failed at something so stupid and easy what would that say about the rest of my life? I couldn't face my parents without having time to think. Amber was off in Nor Cal. What was I going to do?

I texted Crystal on a whim. Part of me felt suddenly guilty for not remaining in contact with her recently. She was a busy woman though, and I was her daughter's boyfriend not hers, so it shouldn't have been a big deal. It was when I'd giving up on receiving a reply that I got one.

"Hello, Sweetheart," the text said. "I thought you disappeared or something."

"Sorry. Rough time at work."

"Understandable. Are you okay?"

"Not really. Can I come over?"

"Amber's still gone, honey."

"I know."

"I might not be good company right now."

I didn't respond. Wondering what she was referring to. Crystal seemed to me to be one of the most easy-going people in the world. After several minutes she finally sent another text. It said, "For a little bit. If you really want to. I warned you though."

I made it to the house in no time. Some parts of San Diego County can be strange. Bustling one moment and then a ghost town the next. Crystal's Mercedes was parked in the slanted driveway. It looked to have been recently washed or maybe she was just one of those people who somehow kept everything immaculate all the time. I rang the doorbell and waited. Taking a moment to gaze out at the fairly well-off neighborhood that the house was in. It was refreshing that people as cool as Crystal and Amber could be residents in such a neighborhood. I'd grown up to believe that the wealthier people out in California were all suspect and snooty.

Crystal opened the door in all her glory. She was in something not all that different from her gym attire: sweats and a t-shirt. However, these didn't look soaked through with sweat but rather slept-in. I also noted the purple stain on her shirt as looking suspiciously like Cabernet. In my line of work, you see every form of stain from food or drink.

She brushed at her thick red hair, and said, "Well, look at you. Still in your work uniform and everything."

"Sorry. I should've probably changed."

She shrugged. "Why bother? I didn't dress up tonight either." She chuckled, but didn't look happy with laughter.

I was worried, but couldn't think of anything to say.

"Come on in," she said. "It's been too quiet here since Amber's been gone. I could use the company."

I followed her inside. I was still in awe at the level of comfort in the home. I supposed that comes from growing up being told that your family doesn't have a lot of money. Later in my life I would learn that people's circumstances could be much more complicated than all of that.

Crystal was concerning me though. Her reluctance to have anyone over and the fact that she seemed down. I could tell there was something wrong even if Crystal was never going to admit it to me. There was a palpable tension in the air. Amber had been so elusive about the trip to go see her "other mom" or the woman who'd given birth to her. I could only imagine that back then the situation had been different for everyone involved. The girls hadn't informed me of the details, and there were times as a person when you could just feel that asking about a certain subject wasn't encouraged. That was surprising in many ways because both of them had proven to be so open and honest with me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She said, "I'll be fine. Sometimes I just get a little down. It's nothing to worry about."

"Is there anything that I can do to help?" I asked, feeling like a fool for doing so, but also convinced that I had to at least try.

"Baby, I wish there was," she said. "I wish you had the power to erase years of mistakes, of trying to live lies, and hurting other people by not being what they needed. But you can't do that."

"No. I can't, but I can try to make you feel better."

"Dangerous offer, sweetheart. I should be the responsible adult and keep things proper. You're my daughter's boyfriend and that should be it. But we've already done things, haven't we?"

We definitely had. That night with her and Amber was still ever present in my thoughts. Being with Amber had been the culmination of our relationship up until that point. Crystal though...what did we have? Attraction and lust without a doubt.

"It was very special," I said. "I'd never done anything like that."

I put my hand on hers. Crystal looked at it and then up at me. "Oh boy," she said. "I think I'm going to need a drink."

"Oh...sorry...I guess I should be going then."

She said, "I didn't say that. In fact: I think that you should have some as well. But that would include you not telling anyone about that, and you staying here a while. I don't like it when people drink and drive."

I wasn't going to argue.

Crystal led me out to the patio of their backyard. This was quite a nice space like the rest of the house. There and Islander/Tiki style bar in the corner by the fence complete with beer taps. A large above-ground spa stood dutifully humming as it filtered its hot water. Tables and chairs occupied the space between the bar and the spa. It was a very nice, expensive backyard from where I was from. Crystal walked over to the bar and began making us some drinks. I wandered over to the spa. I'd only ever been in one while staying at a hotel.

"This is really nice," I told her. "A cool backyard."

"Thanks," she said. Crystal didn't look up from her work on the drinks. "What you see is the result of years of hard work and patience. Owning your own company means that you're never really off work, but there are a few benefits at the end of the pay period. I hope that you're able to see some success eventually. Your generation is probably going to have a hard time of it."

"I'm not going to see success working at that store."

"No," she said. "You're a credit to your profession, sweet heart, but I seriously recommend that you leave eventually."

"Would if I Could."

Crystal walked over and handed me a drink. I was amazed that she had everything that she needed at the outside bar to make a nice drink complete with ice. After the first sip I had to take a brief pause to acclimate to the strength of it. Later, I'd learn that this was one of many Tiki/rum drinks that she'd learned over the years. The cup itself was one of those ceramic tiki cups that looked like they were carved.

"Hope you like it," she said, "I don't get many complaints."

"I don't think that you would."

I managed to drink it, but there was a legit alcohol burn to that drink of hers. Drinking was something that I'd known for years, but I was ashamed by how much of a light-weight I really was. My older friends were all about the craft beer that was all over San Diego. Delicious, hoppy nectar that was as good as it was expensive. I noticed that the draft system built into Crystal's bar had a few of them.

She said, "There was a time when I was all about having people over and entertaining. Every now and then I'll organize some weekend get-together for work or some of my better clients. Not as much as I originally wanted thought."

"Why not?"

"As you get older, you'll notice that the party version of you is gone, and that you're looking forward to chilling out at home in peace more. My Netflix and Hulu definitely changed things. Amber has her Crunchy Roll and the two of us girls can just be chilling in the house all week end."

"What's she do at..."

"--her other mom's house?"

I nodded. Regretting that I'd asked, but it was too late to take it back. That was something that I hated doing as a guy. I found it infuriating when I heard people say they were proud about doing something like that because "someone had to say it." As if they'd been appointed to some special position to tear open people's barely healed wounds.

Crystal said: "I don't really know. Emily, my ex-wife, is a good person at heart and she loves our daughter. Her new husband seems like an alright guy, at least according to what Amber tells me. There's a certain degree of separation between all of us now."

"I'm sorry to bring it up."

She waved away any concern with her drink--spilling at little and then drinking the rest. Crystal forced a laugh. We both knew that it was forced, but it was still all right.

"Don't apologize for what you didn't do," she said.

Crystal finished her drink, and told me to finish mine. She had made us two more, and as we drank, the closer we got physically until we were within the same space. Personal bubbles be damned. I didn't complain when she pressed her warm softness against me. Feeling those ripe breasts squash against me was a treat. And the smell of her...Crystal and her daughter were not normal woman, but they still had that joy-inspiring musk that I craved off a woman. Breathing that in just screams sex right to the core of your brain, and you're grateful for it. Being so close to her had my cock stirring. Amber had only been gone for a few days, but it felt like forever. My previous experience with Crystal had been a surprise, and had been somewhat dependent on Amber being there.