Forbidden Fruit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrystal's grip on her drink lessened as she was more intent to hang off of me. I was happy to reciprocate. "I like being here with you like this," she said. "I've been trying to keep the right distance because your Amber's guy...but I think I really have needs tonight."

I looked at her then--eyes to eyes. Those verdant green orbs promised so much affection to me. She knew that I could deny her nothing. I moved in to kiss her and she was already there and eager to connect with me. The mixed drink left an enhancement on her already sweet lips. She pressed hard into me with a strength that was frightening more a moment. Crystal was physically more powerful than I was, but she held back. She wanted to find comfort and safety in the arms of a real man and right there in that moment that was what I had to provide. Something of a challenge with an older woman, but what choice did I have?

She pulled away from me. Her hand drifting down the front of my black work Dickies. My cock was confined behind the thick work pants but doing its damndest to break free. Crystal got my zipper down, and her fingers around my swollen cock in no time. Her fingers were experts at tactical tugging: just enough to encourage the intensity, but not to the point of having me spewing into her welcoming hand.

"What do you want tonight?" she asked. "I'm just sort of improvising. I had Netflix on standby, but now that I have you here..."

I was so excited, so nervous that I had no choice but to blurt it out.

"I want to fuck you," I stammered.

She laughed. "Well, yeah, but what..." She knew then. "I see what you mean." Crystal yanked my cock hard. "Do you think that your toy is up for that? It's not something that I normally let happen. Tell me that you're good enough, big guy."

"I'm good enough," I told her. "You've been waiting for the right guy to fuck you, and that's me."

She caught her next laugh in her throat. Sometimes you don't think about how bad what you're saying really is. This is doubly true when you're a guy trying to talk sexy to a girl or in this case an older woman.

"Oh...you're so adorable," she said. "How can I say no to that?"

My confidence had been restored. I finished my drink. Crystal told me to uncover the spa and get inside it.

"No clothes in my spa," she said. "I'll be back."

I quickly went to work: lifting the top of the spa and folding it over the side. The smell of the chlorine coming off the hot water was intense at first, but after a few moments it dissipated. I hadn't been in a spa for a time. People from other states believe that everyone down in Cali has a pool or a spa in their yard. That was far from true.

The water felt warm and inviting though. Like entering a willing mouth or maybe something more primordial like reentering the womb. I pulled off my clothes and carefully scaled the wooden steps up to the spa's surface. I eased myself in--feeling it envelop me whole. I had to take a moment just to spread out amidst the liquid warmth. I was suddenly startled when Crystal spoke.

"Should I leave you two alone?" she asked. "Been in a spa before?"

"Of course. It's just been a while."

Crystal shook her head. "Young people are so easy to impress. Wait till you're older and shit really starts to matter."

To be honest: perhaps it was my mouth, the alcohol, or the fact that I was expecting sex, but I didn't quite understand what she was telling me. These little bits of wisdom from Crystal were always there. It was only later that I would learn to appreciate them. I would learn so much from that woman as time went on.

Crystal said, "Sweetheart, you didn't even turn it on." She went to the panel at the front of the spa and pressed a few buttons. The jets and the air bubblers roared to life within the spa. Water churning from the jets and bursts of air rising up making the water look like it was boiling. When the bubbles hit the surface near me. I felt the smallest bit of cold air rising up from the hot water. A small thing but so delightful to me. I was stewing in the middle of all of it. Crystal could've left me there and the evening would've still been quite enjoyable. I briefly considered that I'd never had the chance to jerk off in a hot tub before. The prospect was intriguing, but Crystal was there to prevent that need though.

She wore a robe as she stood on the deck watching me. I didn't need to wonder at what was beneath it, but that still didn't keep me from desiring the naughty truth. Crystal looked hungry while staring at me. "Comfy, baby?" she asked.

"I'll be better with you in here."

She laughed, opened her robe and dropped it onto the patio. The sight of her lush body was a treat. Crystal worked out all the time, but not to the point where she ground away the qualities that made her so attractive. Her breasts were well-formed and ripe. Large and inviting--the kind that you'd be drawn towards to nurse at. I craned my head to see a side view of her ass. It was plump beast that I greedily worshipped. While it wasn't in my normal wheelhouse of sexual things to do would've gladly eaten that ass at any opportunity. My mind went to Amber's lovely slightly smaller bottom. Maybe I would surprise her when she came back. Pleasing her meant too much to me.

Crystal basked in her nudity. Hanging between her legs was the large cock and balls that had made Amber. We were already familiar. It was the only cock that I'd ever taken inside of me. Naturally, I still had mixed feelings about that. Believe it or not I still considered myself to be a straight guy. Yes, the women that I was into were different, but I very much considered them to be women. I'm sure that others would argue with me, but that was how I felt. I looked over at the beautiful, naked Crystal in front of me and I was hungry for her.

Crystal cut a sly smile as walked toward the hot tub. She took her time--knowing that my greedy eyes followed every move of her firm and curvaceous body: to the jiggle of her ripe breasts to the sway of her bouncing hard cock. I couldn't believe that I was there in that glorious position. She climbed the wooden stairs and then eased herself into the hot churning water.

Crystal sighed deeply as she settled in. She said, "There's nothing like soaking in a tub. Showers or infra-red saunas have nothing on this. Don't you think?"

I nodded--my brain clouded by the knowledge that I'd soon be fucking her. The alcohol was definitely there as well, but the prospect of being inside of Crystal...

She scooted closer to me in the water. Her hand found my cock beneath the surface of the bubbling liquid. All of her strength was there, but also a gentle skill that she had cultivated from long years of practice. Crystal worked my cock into a frenzy. I fought not to succumb to her too soon. This was likely a test and I steeled myself against it. I breathed deeply, and tried not to let myself give into the thrill of this beautiful mom jerking me off. That wasn't an easy thing for a guy my age to do. I can proudly say that I can usually go more than once, but sometimes...you're not going to make it long.

Yet something amazing happened. I managed not to bust my nut right there in the churning hot water. I'd been gritting my teeth to stay focused.

Crystal laughed. "You are so precious. You were trying really hard, huh baby?"

I finally released my tension--my cock a hair's breadth away from exploding in her hand. The tingling fire on the end of my cock slowly eased down.

Crystal leaned over me. Her large breasts mashing against my chest. She kissed me hard--pressing my back up against the side of the hot tub. Her mouth pressed so hard against mine in a kiss that it hurt. Crystal pulled away. The look in her eyes was lustful, but also fierce.

"I lubed up earlier," she said. "But I'm not passive when it comes to this stuff. So, grab me, put me on your lap, and fuck me."

There was not thinking about it. I was grateful for the time that I had put in at the gym. Crystal was a tall, full-figured woman with a lot of muscle of her own. She was no dainty flower. I seized her with both hands and spun her onto my lap. She was definitely more my rival in size than Amber was.

Crystal was pleased. "That's it," she said. "Handle me. Take me."

I found my rigid cock beneath the water, and with some effort guided it into the welcoming cup of Crystal's ass. As she'd promised there was a generous amount of lube already in there. My cock eased into it, and was coated in the slick substance. From there I explored deeper into the hot confines of my beautiful lady.

Crystal grunted against my invasion. It had been some time since she'd allowed anyone to penetrate her. I didn't know the full details at that point, but I was just excited to be the rare person that was fucking her. She began to ride me with force. She bucked so strong against me that I feared she might break my dick off. It may have been a long time since she allowed it, but she had to skill to ride my cock like a pro. She cried out and then made these adorable sounds---like quick pants for breath. It was almost too much for me to take. She reminded me of amber in some ways, which made sense, but Crystal was a mature woman who knew exactly what she wanted. Any shortcomings were going to be my fault. There was something greatly intimidating about, but with a woman like Crystal there was no way to avoid that.

My hands felt up her curvy sides while I fucked her plump ass. Ultimately, they reached her generous breasts, and squeezed upon their bounty.

"More, more, more," she demanded. "Just keep fucking me."

There was no arguing with that, so I naturally complied. It was intense the way that a fight or a car accident is. All I could do is grip Crystal and keep fucking her. That's all there was.

We fucked like savages in the hot tub for a long time. I don't know if she had curious neighbors who spied into her backyard, but they would've been in for a hell of show that night. The evening air was cool and crisp upon our wet bodies. The water was hot, and the interior of Crystal's ass was even hotter.

I was becoming tired--not just sexually but physically. Crystal was a potent creature to try and satisfy. I could imagine her being some brutal Amazonian queen that ruthlessly slaughtered the weak men that didn't have it in them to please her. The thought of her in some leather and bronze barbarian outfit made my cock ache even more within her slick confines. There was only so much longer that I could hold out, and then I knew that I was doomed to cum.

"Crystal," I said. "I'm gonna..."

"All of it," she said. "Dump it all into me."

It wasn't long after her prompting that my orgasm took hold. I desperately clung to her--squeezing her tits in my hands as my cock pumped her ass full of molten cum. Crystal rode me like a philly until the very end. It finally culminated in a great physical sigh that I joined her in. I was totally spent there. Submerged in the bubbling water.

I held on to Crystal for some time. My hands resting on her soft middle. The feel of which I found overwhelmingly appealing.

I kissed her neck, and she laughed. "Oh, sweetheart," she said. "You truly are something special I swear that I can feel your seed inside me. God. I wish that I could have your baby. I'd have a whole litter for you."

I gently found her still hard cock in my hand, and slowly began pumping her. She writhed beneath my manipulations, and in short order her cock sent several jets of cum into the churning water. I watched as they floated away. We sighed together, and remained breathing heavily as the water boiled around us. I leaned against her. Our sweat blending together.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"You're incredible. I don't know what to say."

Crystal laughed and laughed. "You're so easy to please. I'm grateful that my daughter has you. It's good for her."

Only then did I think about poor Amber and what she would think about the whole thing. My lovely girl believed that I was being lonely at home and desperately awaiting her return. Not that I'd gotten drunk and fucked her mom in the hot tub. That wasn't exactly part of the deal. Maybe she would understand on account of the threesome, but women were fickle creatures and the jealously between a mother and daughter had to be a real thing. A dangerous thing.

Crystal eventually moved off od me, and eased herself back onto the bench of the hot tub by my side. She punched me in the arm, which hurt, and then she kissed me gently.

"Damn you," she said. "I thought that maybe you could just be my daughter's boyfriend, but now...I don't know what you are to me."

"Is that a bad thing?"

She smiled. "So adorable still. I'm going to remind Amber of how lucky she is. Some girls will never find a guy like you."

"I'll take your word for it."

Crystal got back onto my lap. This time facing me. She spent long moments planting forceful kisses upon me. She then said, "You're special. I get it now. My sweet Amber is a lucky girl. I'm happy to get to have you to myself for a little while."

I kissed her back.

I said, "Thank you. You and Amber make me realize that life is worth living."

"That sounds profound."

"Maybe it is. I've been needing a change in my life."

"How so?"

"I'm going to quit my shitty job."

"Really?"

"Yes," I said. "It's time."

Crystal slapped me on the thigh. She said, "That's great, baby. I'm glad to hear that. Amber will be happy too."

"You're not worried that I won't be a good provider?"

Crystal licked my nose. "I know that you care for my daughter. A scrub is a scrub, but you're different. At least I think that you are. Don't disappoint me. Modern employers like candidates who are confident. Don't let us down. You're important."

It didn't occur to me that I could end up working for her there. We never now how these things turn out in the end. Crystal hugged me tight. I felt so much love from her. It was the kind of perfect moment that some people wait their entire lives to experience. She was everything to me then. My lover, my goddess, and my confessor. I could tell her anything. She was me.

"You okay, sweetheart?" she asked.

"As long as you're here."

"Oh, how precious! What am I going to do with you?"

There was no arguing with her. Crystal could've chosen any fate for me, and I would've been down for it. Foolish and ridiculous thinking, I know. These are the kind of thoughts that occur when your brain is clouded by an intense orgasm.

We stayed there: cuddling int the hot tub as we soaked in the water. I felt so comfortable there with her that I didn't want to leave.

Finally, she said: "There's something wrong. Don't be coy. You have sex with my daughter and I so I think you can at least be honest with me."

I looked down at my chest--half sunk in the water. Her hand caressed it with concern. I said, "I'm not sure that I can do anything else. It's been too long."

"You still have school."

"Even you said that might not go anywhere. I trust your judgment."

Crystal hugged me tightly. "Maybe I was a little to flippant with my response, but I have developed some skill at making quick assessments. This wasn't only brought on by my business life, but the ups and downs of my personal life. I wasn't always as confident or successful as I am now. I want you and Amber to have an easier time than I did, but some life lessons are only learned the hard way. Know what I mean?"

I nodded. "Little kid grabs a pan on a stove he gets burned, but he sure doesn't forget it."

"That's right." She laughed. "In relation to your metaphor, I haven't had much luck in teaching Amber about cooking. She has lots of hobbies, but cooking..."

"I can cook."

She grinned. "Good. I'd hate to think of you two living off of pizza rolls."

"That won't happen."

"I know it won't happen, because I intend to always be there for Amber. Fortunately, I don't mind company, do you?"

"No, ma'am."

"That's good." She pinched my nipple in jest. "Listen, baby, don't worry. You need to quit your job? Okay. You're still young--still in school--totally workable. Maybe mommy can hook you up with something, but if I do that, I expect real effort, comprende?"

I nodded.

She kissed me. "I can't wait till my girl gets back. We'll surprise her with dinner. What do you think?"

"Great idea."

I wanted to laugh out loud. My life had become complicated in an oddly satisfying way. It was a little scary, but I also couldn't get enough of it. I was trapped between a beautiful girl and her gorgeous mom. They weren't regular girls. That was true, but they were the girls that I cared about and that's what mattered. They were mine. I just had to figure out the rest of my life.

Note: Thank you for your interest as always. I hope you liked it. The characters are very fun. Please feel free to vote and by all means leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from you. For some of you: I know. You want more Captured by The Elves. Don't worry. I can only stay away from Kiari and the girls for so long. I write this on a Friday afternoon in the bar. Wherever you are, get a drink of some kind. Alcohol or not. Cheers, my friends.