Forbidden Fruit: The Second Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's lips began to suck on Claire's clit. Her tongue was still working as she vacuumed for an orgasm. Claire's head jerked forward from the sudden feeling. Her stepdaughter was going to make her cum. She clenched her fist and yelled, "FUCK! IM CUMMIIIIIING!"

Her body was shaking from the orgasm. It was like she was hitting miniature speed bumps as she trembled on the bed. Her stepdaughter was looking up at her with a satisfied smile. It was the best orgasm she had in a while.

Emily's head popped up from behind Ashley's ass. She was grinning as she watched her niece make Claire cum. She deserved an award for doing so on her first try. "Hey, Claire, do you still have that thing in your bedroom?"

"Yeah, I still have it. Why?"

"I think it's time to bring it out. What's the point of having one if you don't use it, am I right?"

"Yeah, that would spice things up a bit more. Hold on, I'll be right back."

Claire got up with wobbly legs and left the room temporarily. Ashely was curious about the thing they were talking about. She was still on her hands and knees, her asshole was glistening from Emily's spit. She was looking at the door waiting for her stepmom to come back.

Emily smacked her on the ass and said, "No looking, you'll spoil the surprise. Keep those brown eyes facing forward."

"Okay," Ashley said. She could hear stepmom approaching the room. The butterflies in her stomach wouldn't stop flapping. She hated not knowing what was happening.

Claire returned to the room with the thing she went to get. Emily got excited when she saw it. They both were giggling behind Ashley while she remained facing forward.

"Are you ready for the surprise, Ash?" Emily asked. She couldn't stop laughing between the words.

"I'm ready," Ashley said in a quivering voice. She waited patiently for the surprise to be revealed. She was hoping it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. Something hard suddenly rubbed up and down her pussy. The shape felt awfully familiar.

"I'm gonna put it in now, Sweetie," Claire said softly. She slowly inserted the thing inside of her stepdaughter.

"Oh, fuck, mommy," Ashley moaned. She could feel her pussy being stretched from the size of the thing. She turned her head around to see what it was. Her stepmom was wearing a harness of some kind. She was thrusting her hips back and forth like a man would do when he was fucking.

Ashley finally realized what it was. Her stepmom was fucking her with a strap-on. She couldn't believe she had something like that in the bedroom with her dad. And now she was using it to fuck his one and only daughter. They were bonding like he always wanted them to.

"You like the way mommy's fucking you?" Emily asked.

"Yes, I love the way mommy is fucking my pussy," Ashley squealed. Her stepmom was stroking faster and harder now.

Claire grabbed Emily by the hair and put her face by Ashley's ass. "Lick that fucking hole until I say stop."

Emily looked up at her dominant sister and smiled. Her long tongue rolled out and revisited the north hole. Ashley could feel her aunt's tongue back in its rightful place. The combination they were doing made her faucet leak a little. Her hand magically found its way to her pussy without realizing it.

Claire suddenly felt something splash on her thighs. She noticed the way her stepdaughter was moaning and it seemed familiar. She took out the dildo and looked under Ashley. The bedsheets was drenched with squirt juice. Her stepdaughter's pussy was dripping like a broken faucet.

"Who said you could squirt without my say so?" The anger in Claire's voice was heavy and serious.

Emily stopped what she was doing and looked under her niece. "Aw, I wanted to see it happen. And it looked like so much came out too."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself," Ashley said sympathetically. "The things you and Aunt Emily were doing made me overload all of a sudden."

"That's no excuse," Claire said angrily. "You don't squirt unless I say you can."

She flipped Ashley over on her back. She dragged her by the legs and lifted her up from the bed. Ashley wrapped her arms around her stepmom's neck to keep from falling. Claire inserted the veiny black dildo into her stepdaughter's pussy and proceeded to fuck the shit out of her.

Ashley was squealing from the pounding and had no choice but to hold on for dear life. The dildo was penetrating her deep and fast without remorse. Claire showed no intentions of slowing down anytime soon. It was her punishment for squirting without mommy's permission.

Ashley's face was turning red from being fucked so hard. The loud clapping from the strokes reverberated throughout the room. The neighbors could probably hear her screaming "Mommy" as she pleaded. Her pussy was being destroyed by an angry dildo.

"Come on, Claire, you can't have all of the fun," Emily said with agitation in her voice. "I think she learned her lesson. I wanna play with her too."

"Fine," Claire said. She stopped the onslaught of her stepdaughter's vagina. She carried Ashley back to the bed and laid her down gracefully with the dildo still inside of her. "Em, come sit on her face while I fuck her."

"Okay," Emily said elated. She hopped on the bed and stood above her niece. Ashley was looking up at her ass with a tongue out. She squatted down on her face with a smile.

Claire was holding Ashley's feet on her chest. She noticed she still had on her black socks. She pulled them off to see painted black toes. Claire wasn't surprised by the color, but she was surprised by how cute they were. She began sucking on the big toe of her right foot.

Ashley was moaning from the penetration and the toe sucking. Her tongue was worming around in Emily's asshole. She suddenly felt someone rubbing her clit. If they kept rubbing it like that, rain wouldn't be too far behind.

"That's right, Em, keep rubbing her clit like that," Claire said. She put her stepdaughter's toes back to her mouth.

Emily was rubbing Ashley's clit with the wish to see her squirt. She wanted to see if Claire was telling the truth. "Come on, let me see you squirt."

"Go ahead and let it out, sweetie."

Ashley got her stepmom's approval to squirt. The last one wasn't as big as they thought it was. The one coming now would take the cake. She grabbed a handful of bedsheets as her body trembled. Aunt Emily was rubbing her clit too good to hold it back any longer.

Claire knew what was coming and braced herself for rain. Ashley cried out as streams of liquid went everywhere like a sprinkler. The wet sound Emily's hand made while continuing to rub the squirting pussy was music to Claire's ears.

"Damn, she's like a broken fire hydrant, Claire. You were telling the truth and then some." The surprise in Emily's voice was apparent. She wasn't expecting it to be so much.

Ashley's legs were still shaking from the orgasm. Her body was twitching from the big release. It felt really good to let that out. It was even better than the first few times she squirted with mommy.

"That was amazing," Emily said excitedly, "I wanna see her do it again."

Ashley suddenly felt her aunt rubbing her clit again. Emily was no longer squatting on her face, she was sitting on the side of her with fixed eyes on her pussy. Claire started to fuck her again to speed up the process. She began kissing on her stepdaughter's toes to satisfy her own little fetish.

Ashley couldn't handle the trifecta and was on the verge of squirting again. She choked on several sounds as she began to hyperventilate. Her stepmom's strokes picked up speed. This one was gonna be even bigger than the last.

She couldn't help but scream, "FUUUUCK! AUNT EMILYYYYYY!"

An eruption of liquid exploded upward. It was like watching one of those videos with mentos and soda on YouTube. The squirt lasted for 10 seconds straight. Emily and Claire was showered in it. They giggled and kissed each other while Ashley watched.

Claire pulled out the 9 inch dildo. It was creamy from her stepdaughter's pussy. This was the best sex she had in a long time. She was glad Emily was there to experience it with her. "Sweetie, you did such a good job. I hope you had fun playing with us."

"I loved every minute of it, mommy. You both made me feel so good."

"I had a great time too," Emily said laughing.

"That's good to hear," Claire said smiling. "We need to clean up before your father gets home. Clean up your room, wash those sheets, and clean the dirty dishes in the kitchen. We're having spaghetti and meatballs tonight."

"What? Again? You're not going to help me clean this up?"

"You're the squirter here, sweetie, not us. Come on, Em, let's go shower this off and get ready for tonight."

Her stepmom and aunt gathered their things. Claire was holding Emily's hand as they abandoned her in the mess they made together. She laid on the bed naked and exhausted. They were no longer her aunt and mom--they were now her lovers.

12