Forbidden Fruits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deep sigh I put my head against the tile of the shower, with the water cascading down my back. I then slowly wrapped my hand around my dick, squeezing it like a vice. I then gathered all the women I thought of this morning in my mind. Lai Chan, Veronica, Mai Fan, and that girl that shook her ass at me. All of them naked on my bed, waiting for me to join them. All except for Mai Fan, I liked her with the leotard on. Then I began pumping my hand at the fantasy. Before I completely lost myself in the act I hoped that it would be over after once or twice. I still had 30 minutes until practice.

I was late to practice yesterday. By a full 20 minutes.

Author's note: Hey guys, thanks for reading this far and I hope you liked what you've read. I'm always looking to improve so if you have any suggestions on things I could do better or even just comments things I've done well, feel free to post them here or send one of those private ones.

12