Forbidden Fruits Ch. 02

Story Info
Michi spends the night with the girls.
9.6k words
4.15
4.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Insomnia.

This one is about the time I slept with three girls in one night.

I had made it to my morning shower relatively unaccosted that morning, only had to spend 10 minutes "getting myself ready for the day." After drying off and exiting the bathroom though, I was ambushed in the hallway.

Mai Fan called out to me and got my attention and before I knew it Lai Chan was holding me from behind, arms wrapped around my chest, pinning my arms to my side. Her ample chest smushed into my back.

I turned my head to see her beautiful smiling face next to mine.

"Good morning Michi!" Always full of energy, that one. Then she surprised me by taking a deep whiff of my neck. "You smell good!"

"Uhhhh... Good morning Lai Chan. And thanks... I just got out of the shower..." I turned away from her before she did some other random thing to revive my boner. "So Mai Fan. What, uh, what is this?"

The woman in question shifted on her feet. She looked as if something wasn't going the way she thought it would.

"Lai Chan! We told you to only grab him if he tried to run!" If I tried to what?

"And why would I try to run?" I experimentally flexed my muscles to test Lai Chan's grip. It didn't budge even a little. I resigned myself to the fact that I was stuck until she decided to let me go. It wasn't all bad. If you ignored the fact that she could probably snap me in two if she really wanted, having a heavy chested girl clinging to you isn't the worst existence. Silver linings.

"Veronica said you would." Fear set in instantly. No telling what she could and would do if she caught me unable to move. I shifted my feet frantically to turn myself (and by extension Lai Chan) around in a circle, checking for the water genasi. The coast was clear for now. But that didn't mean she wasn't on her way.

Lai Chan thought it was a game, and after my check continued to spin me like a child, laughing all the while. At least she was having fun.

The spinning had started to make me nauseous. "Please stop."
Still laughing, she eventually did stop but not before two last rotations. "You started it!"

She had me there.

Mai Fan spoke up. "She's not coming. She said you would probably run away if she did."

They knew me so well.

"So what do yo-" at that moment Lai Chan had decided to shift her grip without letting go. I felt her arms loosen slightly around me and the pressure of her breasts on my back left, only for it to return a second later, somehow feeling even more compressed against me. It was then I noticed how warm she was. She wasn't just restraining me, she was almost fully pressed against my back. My "affliction" had me take cold showers often to help alleviate some of the stress and the contrast of the fresh shower and her warm body was definitely noticeable. Correction, her warm and soft body.

Something was tickling my right collar bone and instinctively I tried to reach up and scratch it before remembering she had my arms pinned. I turned to see what it was and my cheek was met with her cheek. I (and my penis) immediately recognized that the tickling sensation was her breathing onto my shoulder.

Having noticed my movements and then having our cheeks pressed together I guess she thought I was trying to escape. She gave me a little squeeze and removed her cheek to press her lips to my ear. I assume she meant it to be lighthearted and funny based on her huge smile. But to me it was the hottest thing I'd ever heard.

"You aren't going anywhere Michi." she whispered. I felt her hot breath on my ear.

I shivered. And for my trouble I got another squeeze. I prayed to every god up in heaven for this to be over quickly or else I was gonna pop a giant boner and have to go take another shower.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt her breath on me and her body up against me and tried my best to shut it out.

I opened my eyes and focused all of my attention on the shorter woman in front of me. Maybe I looked a bit too intense because she flinched when she met my hard stare.

I cleared my throat. "As I was saying. What do you want?"

"What are you doing later?"

"Training with your sister."

"No, I meant after that."

". . . Recovering from training with your sister?"

Her eyes lit up. "So you're free?" What was she planning?

I tried to scan her face and look past the cute smile to find her hidden intentions. I failed

miserably ". . . yes?"

"Great! Come to our sleep over tonight!"

"Sleep over?" they've had a few friends come over before but usually it's just during the day. They've maybe had one or two sleepovers since I've been living here. None of their friends really interacted with me even after they introduced me and I doubt that they would want me at their gathering.

Lai Chan spoke up. I had to relent slightly and transferred one percent of my processing

power to acknowledge her presence. "Yeah! You're coming right?"

"I don't know. I don't think your friends like me very much. And even then I don't think

a bunch of girls would like some guy they don't know at their sleepover."

Mai Fan looked unfazed. "Oh that's fine. It's just gonna be me, Lai Chan and Veronica anyway."

Lai Chan made it even harder to ignore her with another squeeze. "And we know you! Besides, Pierre has girls sleep over all the time!" And now I was thinking about the nightly orgies that I hear from my room.

Mai Fan quickly cut in, losing some of her composure, her face beet red. "But, not like those sleepovers! You know just a normal one. With us four. Not like what they do." Annnnd now I was thinking about a foursome with them.

"That's not a sleep over then. Don't you guys stay over each other's rooms basically every night?"

From my ear that I desperately tried to ignore the hot breath on, I heard, "That's why we are adding you. If we add you then it's a sleepover."

I needed a way out. At this rate I was going to get roped into spending the night with three beautiful girls. That I couldn't touch. Or at least in the way I did in my hourly fantasies. Hell, this was a two way street. I also feared for what Veronica would do to me.

"I don't know. Maria has me on a strict sleep schedule." Maybe that stupid rule can get me out of this.

"Then we can all just go to sleep early with you." Fuck. New plan.

Lai Chan was too thick headed to negotiate with, so I decided to appeal to Mai Fan. She seemed the purest of the three. I decided to scare her a bit. "Are you sure you want this? I mean even if you know me, wouldn't it be weird to have a guy sleeping in the same room with you?"

She seemed to realize for the first time that a part of having a sleepover is the actual sleeping part. I'm sure she was focused on the games we would play or just hanging out part. Her face got a nice blush to it.

"I mean. It's fine I guess. That is what a sleep over is so we kind of have to be ok with it."

I pressed harder. "You seem to be hesitating a bit. Are you sure you want this? That it's not just something Veronica told you to do?"

Lai Chan once again tried her best to break my resolve. "I want it!" Gods only know how many times I wanted to hear her say that in a very different context. Oddly enough still wrapped around me.

"I know you do Lai Chan, but does Mai Fan?" I kept my gaze on the girl as she seemed to think it over in her mind, absentmindedly fidgeting as she thought more and more about the reality of the situation.

She looked at me for several more seconds before she answered. ". . . Yes. I'm sure." She seemed to be talking herself into it. "It'll be fun."

Damn they were persistent. I didn't want to use my ace in the hole but desperate times. I told them the truth. It was better they knew and nothing happened than the reverse.

I looked her square in the eyes, she flinched again, and I told her what I was afraid of. "Mai Fan. You and your sisters are beautiful." That got her attention. "You three are down right gorgeous. Maria is hot, the twins are sexy. Ai is fucking fantastic. Your mother has only gotten better with age."

She interrupted me. Face red once again. "Wait! Why are you telling me this?"

"Because, sometimes it gets to be a bit... much. I'm just afraid that this sleepover may lead to some... awkward but natural circumstances." She didn't quite seem to understand what I had been hinting at. Based on the healthy blush in her cheeks she was probably still on the barrage of compliments aimed at her bloodline.

There was a silence in the hallway. For about four seconds before I felt myself get squeezed again. "Awww that's so sweet. You're great too Michi!" As I said before, lost cause. I kept my eyes on the small one, waiting for an answer.

Eventually she was able to meet my eyes for more than an instant. She looked up at me very hesitantly and said,

"I still don't understand why you said all that."

"Because I don't want to ruin the fun by getting ... weird." How was she not getting this?

"Weird how?"

"I just think that if I spent the night with three of you, in close proximity, I might get a little too excited. Then things would get awkward and I don't want to ruin the fun."

Lai Chan chimed in. "I'm excited too!" I continued to ignore her.

Mai Fan still did not grasp the situation. "I mean, being excited is fine. That just means you wanna go right? I don't see what the problem is."

I sighed. I didn't want to have to spell it out to her but it seems like I had to. "Mai Fan. I'm a boy. And you are a girl. A cute one." More blushing. "So are your sisters. I'm not saying I don't want to go. I'm just saying that if I do, I might get a little over excited having a sleepover with three very pretty girls." Still nothing. "Or at least a certain part of me would get excited."

I watched as the pieces finally fell into place in that pretty little head of hers. Her cute face went from embarrassment, to confusion, then to shock in rapid succession. She looked up and met my eyes and I watched hers as they slowly trailed down my restrained body and rested on my crotch. Then they slowly came back up and met mine again. I just solemnly nodded.

At this point Lai Chan was nuzzling into me like I was some life sized pillow as her sister and I shared what had to be the most awkward moment of my life. Then she surprised me with her response.

She stopped looking at me directly and shifted her gaze to the floor while she spoke. "I mean. It's natural right? You can't exactly control it-I think-so it should be fine. If we just ignore it and don't bring it up then it should go away." she paused for a second before adding. "And I-I mean like you said before. If I'm-WE. If we're the reason it-you get like that then it's just another compliment. I think."

Then we stood there for another moment. Lai Chan hugged me, her staring at the ground and me staring at the girl shifting her weight while staring at the ground in front of me. Before I recovered enough to ask, she escaped. She turned on her heel and ran to her room, disappearing inside and shutting the door. Before it closed she yelled out "You can still come if you want!"

I just stared at the door handle until I was jostled again by Lai Chan.

"So does that mean you're coming?"

Absent-mindedly I went "yeah, sure."

With that Lai Chan squealed and squeezed me again. But she didn't let go. A few seconds passed of us just standing in the middle of the hallway with her gripping me from behind.

"You can let me go now."

"This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be! Can we do this for a little longer?" Goddamnit I couldn't deal with whatever Mai Fan just said and her innocent innuendos.

"If I'm late to practice, I'll tell Maria it was your fault." She let go instantly. Maria may have been one of the middle children but even the oldest brother, Dai Lee, held a respectable amount of fear of the fire genasi.

After dance practice

I got caught again after my practice. Once again it was as I walked out of my second shower of the day, as stated earlier Maria is figuratively and literally hot so I take multiple showers a day to cleanse both body and soul.

This time thankfully Lai Chan didn't immediately latch onto me, but from her smile and twitchy movements I could tell she was waiting for any excuse to restrain me again. I hoped that this didn't become a habit for her.

This time was a simple chat, confirming that I would at least show up to Veronica's room for the sleepover in 20 minutes. I did ask if the rooms could change as I didnt want Veronica to have home field advantage but they stood firm on that point. They left and I went to my room to get ready for the sleepover. By getting ready I mean spending two minutes throwing on a pair of comfortable shorts and a tee-shirt and the other eighteen meditating/preparing my body to resist their wiles. Though nothing could have prepared me for that night.

When I showed up, the first thing I noticed was the sleepwear for the girls. Starting with Lai Chan, she had her white,cloudlike hair tied in a loose braid down to her shoulder blade instead of the usual ponytail or bun it was in when she was training. This was also one of the few times where she wasn't wearing a sports bra. Or any bra at all for that matter. There was a very noticeable shift in position from where here breasts usually were. Slightly lower but also appeared to be much, much larger, no longer restrained as they usually were.

She appeared to have stolen one of her older brother's shirts as, despite being a hell of a woman herself, the shoulders were even broader than her own and the hem of the shirt went down to her thighs. At first I had the fear that since she had neglected to wear top underwear she had also gone commando underneath but my fears were sated when she moved and I saw what appeared to be volleyball shorts hugging her ass in all the right ways. This was going to be a long evening.

Then my eyes went over to Mai Fan. The shorter girl really liked to lean into the adorable look. It was very refreshing when compared to her other sisters. Lai Chan was a bombshell who was unknowingly being sexy and hot while Veronica's attractiveness was fully calculated. She wore a simple matching set of pajamas with her shoulder length hair free as it always was. The top was a nice green button down made of an obviously soft material and the bottoms were a matching pair of shorts that barely reached down mid thigh. On first view of her anyone's first thought would be how fucking cute she looked. But after prolonged exposure they would start looking at the parts of her body that it didn't cover, like her smooth, toned legs.

And finally Veronica who wore nothing special, just long pajama bottoms and a tank top with her seaweed like, wavy hair down freely flowing. Of course I noted that she had no bra on, I couldn't help it. As well as I did notice that she noticed that I noticed that her tank top was a shade of blue that was only slightly lighter than her natural teal skin tone. I assume a calculated measure to make me assume at glances that she was topless. Well it fucking worked.

After being ushered into the large room I looked around it. There was a nice large carpet with some bean bag chairs, a very large bed against the center of the back wall. Some light weights and yoga mats for keeping herself toned when not at acting practice. And several large wardrobes which I had been told housed many of the costumes she wore for past performances.

I was then seated in a very nice bean bag chair then all three of them sat in front of me. They seemed to be expecting something as they all stared at me. Lai Chan looked happy I was there, Mai Fan would only sneak embarrassed glances at me and Veronica sat in the center, arms crossed under her breasts, looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Well?" she said.

"Um... well... what?"

"Are you gonna do it or not?" she said nodding towards my lower half.

"Do what?"

She feigned a sigh of annoyance. If I didn't know her true nature I would have been fooled completely. She wasn't a rising young actress for nothing. Every part of her oozed impatience but her eyes had the usual excited glint that she had when she tormented me.

"Your boner. Mai Fan told me about what you said. Just get one now so we can get it out of the way." Her eyes went back to my crotch.

Then they stared at me for another awkward twenty seconds.
"Sorry, but it's not that easy to get one." Oh it was. I just had built up resistance and some level of self control.

Veronica gave me a look that could only be perceived as the phrase "challenge accepted." Then she turned to Mai Fan.

"See? I told you it would be fine."

After that hurdle we did some usual sleepover activities. We played some board games, we watched a movie, we talked about general things. It was truly a fun time. Then the activities started getting a bit more personal.

The first one was a "talent" show of sorts. Being in a family full of performers, they had a monthly family meeting in a built in house auditorium where they would perform for each other to show improvement and new skills. We decided to do a mini one here. Mai Fan did some usual contortion tricks that were equal parts disturbing and hot. It was always strange to just see her so bent out of the regular humanoid shape.

Veronica performed a few scenes from her upcoming performance, handing us scripts so we could play the other roles. Watching her performance was captivating. We all had our faces in the scripts but she had memorized every line, both her's and other character's. Because of the constant sexual harassment I had forgotten just how good of a performer she was.

They made me dance for my part, so I pretty much just repeated what their sister spent the past afternoon making me do.

Finally we ended on Lai Chan, who unlike everyone else in her family didn't do any performance arts. She was a mma fighter, so to test her talent she used me as a dummy and showed us a few of her new combinations and takedowns. She obviously stopped short on the strikes and slowed down the takedowns so that I wouldn't be hurt but man. She's such a sexy and beautiful girl. The nicest person I know. But getting first hand experience to the speed of her punches and feeling her strength as she manipulated my body, there was also a rise in extreme fear. There was a reason she was undefeated in the ring, and that reason is simply she is a force to be reckoned with. It filled me with both a sense of legitimate fear and some mixture of fear and arousal.

The next activity was a pillow fight, which was actually pretty fun. We just threw pillows at each other and went in close for some "pillow to pillow" combat at times. There was a minor incident where Lai Chan caught me off guard. She had been pretty tame with her sisters and at first with me. Then the pillow fight ended when I was watching Veronica mercilessly beat a curled up and squealing Mai Fan with a pillow when she hit me.

I didn't even know it was possible to feel the impact of a pillow that hard. Thinking back on it I heard a noise right before it hit me. And I now know what that noise was. She swung the pillow so hard that it whistled through the air as she swung it. I don't even know how you could get enough power to do that or even knew that pillows could reach that velocity. Needless to say I was out of commission for a few minutes while the girls fussed over me. Silver linings.

The last activity was a suggestion of Veronica's and with the look she gave me right before she told us I knew it wasn't going to be good for me. She suggested a fashion show. She had all of those costumes in her room and she revealed that these also housed costumes she had commissioned as surprises for her sisters. Mai Fan and Lai Chan jumped at the idea.