Forbidden Fruits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so my one woman prison became a girl sandwich with me in the middle, both occasionally shifting to try to snuggle in as much as possible throughout the rest of the night. As I tranced I used all my remaining brain power to prevent my body from realizing how close this was to one of my many "shower time thoughts" lest it react the same way it does during shower time. With the small half-elf pressed up against my front I definitely couldn't afford to slip up and get a boner now.

More hours passed as I laid there, struggling to overcome the temptation surrounding my body. Eventually I assume morning came because one of the sisters started to stir. But it was the wrong one.

I watched as the lump in the sheets known as Veronica began to shuffle around, eventually sitting up, her messy bed head looking sexy as she rubbed her eyes.

"Morning..." she mumbled. Unlike me and Mai Fan, Water genasi don't have darkvision, so she couldn't see my current predicament.

"... Good morning." I mumbled back.

She yawned and stretched. She reached over to space between us and pushed into the bed. "Hey Mai Fan get up... oh she must be up already. Know where she went Michi?"
I hesitated. "No..."

"Whatever. Is Lai Chan still there?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Do you mind if I hit the light?"

"No. Go ahead."

She got up and sauntered over to the light switch. From my limited view I was greeted with the casual swing of her hips in her sweatpants. It was slightly different then I was used to. This was her natural movement, not some air she put on to seduce me. Somehow it was more alluring than when she was trying. Honestly she's overall better when she's being herself. I guess she got used to playing characters so much that she couldn't stop.

She turned on the light and stretched some more before turning around and heading back to the bed. "Alright, time to get you out of there." She gripped the sheets.

"No! I-I'm fine. I'll just wait until she wakes up."

Finally shaking off of her sleepiness, she gave me an inquisitive look, followed by her usual mischievous grin. Oh no.

She let go of the sheets and looked at Lai Chan's snoring face. "Ohhhhh I see what's going on again. You like having my almost naked sister holding you, don't you?" She had me there. "You like feeling her big boobs squished up against you huh?" Got me again.

She groped her own breasts sensually, giving each one a solid squeeze through her shirt. "Well, she's got me beat in the chest department. And I guess we are pretty much even in ass." She feigned a look of sadness as she fake pouted at me. "I'm hurt Michi." She whined. "I know she has an edge on me in physical ability but I can make up for it in other ways."

I stiffened up as she got on all fours on the bed in front of me. She began crawling towards me like a cat approaching a trapped mouse. "I know she's taller and stronger and bigger than me." She stopped close to me and cupped my face, leaning in close to my ear. "But I'm willing. And very eager to please." She planted a kiss on my cheek.

It took everything I had to not get a full erection. I had already started chubbing up but I held on.

"That's nice Veronica but you know I wouldn't do anything to you." She continued to rub my cheek, making it very hard to concentrate. "But what would your mother think? What would Maria?"

She just laughed softly and leaned into my ear again. "They don't have to know." That got me to seventy-five percent mast. I froze as I felt Mai Fan stir. I then realized that I was poking her stomach. I prayed to every god I could think of that this would end soon.

Unfortunately Veronica also felt the movement beneath the covers. Confused, she quickly pulled the covers back, exposing the fact that I had not one but two of her sisters on my person.

She looked up at me with another sly grin. "Well, well, well. You thought you could keep this from me?" She removed the covers completely, then surprised me by once again leaning over my face. "You thought you could sleep with my sisters and not include me?"

And that pushed me over the edge. I was rock hard and definitely digging into Mai Fan's stomach. She stirred some more.

"Mmmmm Michi move your hand." She mumbled in her sleep.

"I- uh- I can't"

After stirring some more she opened her eyes, still clouded with sleep. Turned her head to look up at Veronica. "Morning V."

Veronica smiled and reached down to rub Mai Fan's head affectionately. "Mornin MF. You sleep well?"

"It was fine but Michi won't move his hand."

"You mean the Michi you are currently cuddling with?"

"The... wha?" She turned her head to look up at me from my chest. I watched the sleep leave her eyes and be replaced by panic as she looked down and realized she was holding me. Veronica didn't help and whispered into her ear the final nail in my coffin.

"Oh, and by the way. I don't think that's his hand."

Mai Fan's gaze went further down as she scooched over a bit to see between us. And low and behold she saw the tent I was pitching in my pants that had been digging into her moments before.

Quickly she scrambled away a foot or two on the bed, still keeping her eyes on my erection with a look of shock on her face. Before I could move to get up and explain myself, the sleeping Lai Chan noticed her obstruction was gone and returned to her previous sleeping state of the rear naked choke in record time, trapping me again.

Veronica dug in the knife further. In a sing-song voice she went, "I told you something would happen~ Though I didn't think you would also attack him. Look at you, being so bold!"

"I-I-I-I I didn't mean to, I-I was sleeping and I didnt know what I was doing and-"

Veronica shused the girl giving her a supportive hug. "It's ok. Honestly, I'm proud of you. Being aggressive is the right way to get into a guy's heart."

Mai Fan looked up at her in confusion and horror. "What?"

"I mean you must like Michi right? Isn't that why you cuddled with him all night?"

"I told you that was an accident!"

"Right, an accident. I crawl into bed with guys by accident all the time." Sarcasm dripped from her voice.

"But-" Once again she was interrupted by Veronica.

"And look at that!" she pointed at my dick, causing Mai Fan's eyes to lock back onto it. "You did that." I don't know what the expression on Mai Fans face was, but I knew it wasn't anything good.

I had to say something. I don't think it made the situation better though. "It wasn't you! Or, it wasn't just you... It was all of you. This is why I didn't want to stay the night." I was at my mental and emotional limit. I may have sounded a bit defeated.

Realizing that I was a person and not just a dick on a stick Mai Fan looked at me for the first time since she noticed the dick. At first it was concerning but that quickly gave way to guilt.

"No! It's... it's not your fault. You warned us and we still made you stay. And it's my fault because even after you told me I still... slept with you." Why'd she have to phrase it like that? "I'm sorry for causing this."

Seeing her so downtrodden made guilt rise up in me. "You were sleeping, It's not your fault. I'm sure you thought it was Lai Chan or something. It's my fault for not having enough self control."

"But I'm the one who-" Veronica cut in.

"Yeah this little back and forth is cute and all but let's say it's no one's fault and move on." She pointed at her sister. "You were sleeping when you cuddled with him. Besides, he said it himself, it's a compliment. I think he likes you." That caused Mai Fans' face to become redder. And I couldn't exactly deny it.Then she pointed at me. "And you were being cuddled by two pretty girls and saw a sexy third. Of course you got like that." There was a pause while we all internally accepted what she said. Then she started reaching towards me.

Mai Fan grabbed her arm. "What are you doing!?"

"Relaaaax. I'm just taking a peek." she continued to push her arm towards my shorts.

"Wait stop!" I tried to struggle free but that only made Lai Chan grip harder.

"Why!?" Mai Fan questioned.

Veronica was matter of fact with her response. "Why not? It's there. I've never seen it and I'm fairly certain you haven't." Then she gave her sister another teasing glance. "Or based on how you were holding him, maybe you have?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Mai Fan got indignant. "Of course not! But what about Michi?"

"What about him? He got to see mine, it's only fair I see his." Mai Fan gasped and looked at me..

"Wait it isn't like that! It was an accident and she was changing and I walked in and already apologized!"

Veronica shrugged and continued reaching despite the protests of her sister. "Fair's fair. Besides, I'm not gonna touch it or anything." She gave me a look that said 'unless you want me too.' "I just wanna see."

"But I don't want to see it!"

Veronica sighed. "Then don't look, dummy." I struggled more but that only made my prison more secure. I also noticed that despite the protests Mai Fan didn't look away.

Her hand reached the waistband of my shorts.

It was then that there was a knock at the door. The smell of fresh bacon, pancakes, and eggs wafted into the room.

"Girls? Michi? I heard about your little sleep over and thought I'd bring you some breakfast." It was their mother, Meng Wei.

I felt freedom as Lai Chan materialized outside of the bed, up and already running for the door. Using my newfound freedom, I quickly pushed Veronica away and gathered the sheets up to cover my shame as Lai Chan opened the door.

"Good morn-" she paused and looked at her daughter who was already reaching for the tray of food. "Sweetie, what are you wearing?"

Through a mouthful of bacon Lai Chan said, "We had a fashion show."

Giving up on her eldest of the three, she peeked into the room and saw me on the bed with her other two daughters. All of us looked away from each other in shame and embarrassment.

"Did all of you sleep in the same bed?" she seemed confused.

"Yep! It was fun!" Lai Chan had moved on to some pancakes with a hearty serving of syrup. At the word "fun" she raised an eyebrow.

She studied the three on the bed, looking at me in particular. I thought I saw a look of recognition in her eyes. "Did something happen?"

"It's no big deal. Michi just had a little mishap." My eyes shot over to the woman while she mouth the words "morning" and "wood" to her mother. Meng Wei's face relaxed and she let out a little laugh.

"Oh! Well if that's all. Try not to bother him too much about it. You know men can't control it."

The rest of the morning went by pretty quickly. Meng Wei made sure Lai Chan didn't eat our portions of the breakfast and we ate in awkward silence. Then I quietly excused myself and went back to my room to get my shower items.

Then I took a long, cold shower. I was late for practice again.

Author's note: Hey guys, thanks for reading this far and I hope you liked what you've read. I'm always looking to improve so if you have any suggestions on things I could do better or even just comments things I've done well, feel free to post them here or send one of those private ones.