Forbidden Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Sylvanas makes a bet and gets reamed by an empowered worgen.
4.7k words
4.86
5.4k
8
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers

Sylvanas peeled back the curtain over her window and quickly surveyed their surroundings. To their left stood Light's Shield Tower, jutting high up into the dull, miasmic sky of the Eastern Plaguelands like a monument to the damned. It glowed with a blindingly radiant light at its peak that repelled the majority of the mindless, clamoring undead in the area, remnants of Scourge that refused to die. The tower was maintained by the Argent Crusade, fanatic wielders of the Light, and in the distance a number of guards eyed her and the carriage. The plate clad men wouldn't dare to venture past their hallowed grounds, but even from such a distance she could feel the tower's radiance upon her skin like a queer, unnatural heat that almost seemed to contain within it a malevolence that despised her.

She ignored it and turned her red eyes up to the sky. There was a noxious haze polluting the air, but the shining celestial bodies of Azeroth's two moons were clearly visible as great silver and blue masses overhead. The White Lady and the Blue Child. She stared up at them, curiosity in her eyes as a notion began to take shape in her head. Beside her, Nick mumbled something, but Sylvanas ignored him. He spoke again, and this time she tore her attention away from the window.

"We aren't here to tumble with the Crusade are we?" he asked.

"No," she replied. "They ignore us and we ignore them. It's an unspoken agreement."

Nick glanced out of his own window at Light's Hope Chapel where a number of crusaders were gathered, their indistinct forms barely visible from such a distance. Although it was hard to see, he could still feel their gazes on the carriage, wary and untrusting. No doubt the guards at the top of the parapets were surveying them through their spyglasses.

"How about we make it so they can't ignore us?"

Sylvanas waved a lazy hand. "I didn't bring you here to start a war."

"No violence, just sex."

She turned her head to look at him, urbanely cool and showing the barest sliver of interest. "Explain."

He thumbed towards the window and grinned. "I bet I can make them hear you scream from all the way over here."

"How vulgar." Sylvanas crossed her long legs and took another look out the window. Light's Shield Tower was falling back to the wayside, but the golden light at its peak remained bright and easily visible. The notion from earlier began to take shape in her mind. "I really doubt you could."

"What?" he barked, and the grave offense in his voice made her smirk. "I can make you scream so loud they'll hear you back in Undercity."

"Oh please."

"Stop the carriage and I'll prove it."

"You want to stop so that you can fail to prove a point?"

"To successfully prove a point."

Sylvanas feigned annoyance but signaled for the driver to draw rein, leaving them parked off the side of the worn dirt road. Upon exiting the vehicle, the foreboding gloom of the land assailed them as they stripped their clothes and armor, and the dry, yellowed grass crunched beneath their feet. Across a polluted pond stood Light's Hope Chapel, nestled against the mountains with its ivory walls, crenelated battlements, and bell tower that reached high into the sky. Normally it would be impossible for someone's voice to carry so far, but she was no ordinary woman. She was the Banshee Queen, and a proper scream from her would reach the crusaders as easily as a shout in an enclosed room.

She looked up at both of Azeroth's moons and then at Nick. He was only just now realizing the double full moons overhead, and without the protection of the carriage the effect the lunar light had on him was both swift and profound. He'd already stripped naked, and the powerful, animalistic muscles beneath his skin rippled visibly, his body grew in size, his hair grew in length, and his eyes took on a shade of crimson similar to her own. If he was huge before, he was enormous now, a creature of such size and nightmarish savagery it seemed as if he had been wrenched from the troubled dreams of a mad crusader. He dwarfed the carriage, matched the decayed corpse of the tree beside them, but despite his imposing frame Sylvanas had eyes only for the cock that hung between his legs like a club.

Never before had she seen him under the effects of a double full moon, but the idea of it, of what he could do to her in such a state, turned her on and made her clit throb with an aching longing.

It was good that she was already wet, for he was on top of her almost immediately, pawing at her ass, dragging his tongue over her breasts, lifting her up and impaling her quivering pussy upon his cock in one smooth stroke.

Sylvanas grunted as she was filled to the brim full of canine cock, immediately wrapping her arms and legs around Nick's furry form. She was tiny in his arms but he fucked her without regard for their difference in size, pumping up into her tight little cunt and making her large tits flail wildly. There was no gradual increase in speed, just the immediate, merciless rhythm of an empowered worgen, more beast than man, rutting into her.

She'd expected this, had desired it since she first realized both of the moons were full, but his strength and size were beyond what she'd ever experienced before. In a way it was fascinating how his body reacted to the light of the moons overhead, but she was too busy being stuffed, hammered, and pummeled full of worgen dick to ponder such scientific musings. A mad, toothy grin spread across her features, and she provoked him further by digging her nails into his skin, tearing at his fur and leaving her mark on his body.

He responded with a growl and a hand around her throat. As it tightened around her, so did her pussy tighten up around his shaft, squeezing and clenching, making Nick buck into her even rougher than before. There was nothing gentle about the way she was being used, it was nothing but a savage, beastly pounding and she wouldn't have it any other way.

The Plaguelands were silent albeit for the occasional howl of wind, and so the intensity of their mating was soon all that could be heard within the nearby vicinity. The bestial grunts, the feminine moans, the wet squelching and slapping of flesh on flesh as her voluptuous body was used like a fucktoy by an overgrown, bipedal wolf. His grip on her was firm, one hand around her waist and the other around her throat, and as he bucked his hips and directed her up and down against him, he bent his head to watch her and the joining of their bodies.

His canine snout was so close to her face that she could feel his hot breath tickling her skin. Her eyes locked with his, noting only the vague hint of humanity left within his feral countenance, and when she scratched at his back again he snarled at her, lips curling and revealing sharp, jagged teeth. Her own lips skimmed back to reveal her teeth as well, ground together as she struggled to hold on and resist her impending climax. It coiled within her, hot and overwhelming, building with every stroke of cock into her core.

"Harder you worthless brute!"

Growling angrily, Nick bounced Sylvanas on his dick like a ragdoll in the pursuit of his own selfish satisfaction, but the agonizing pleasure brought about by having her pussy slammed full of cock soon had Sylvanas crying out as her orgasm finally erupted. Her body tensed up and her little pussy spasmed around his manhood as she came, eyes rolling and nails drawing blood. He slowed his thrusts to a deceptively gentle speed and observed her in the throes of her orgasm, and when her climax abated he slipped his tongue into her open mouth in a kiss that felt too dominant and animal-like to be classified as such. There was no love or affection behind it. In reality it was just another way to claim her body for his own rather than any sort of display of romanticism or tenderness.

As he took her mouth, his hands moved to her back and her thick, bubbly behind, keeping her steady as he picked up speed again. Brutally and with a greater swiftness than before, he pistoned into her while his long tongue explored her mouth, enjoying the glorious friction of her tight elven sheathe against his oversized manhood. Every toned muscle in her beautiful blue body seemed to be flexing and unflexing, holding on while she was used as a cocksleeve for an enraged worgen that sought only to fuck her brains out. They were loud and depraved, but desire consumed them like a wildfire. Relentless strokes and curious tonguing kept Nick satisfied, his hips jackhammering his cock into Sylvanas until she broke the kiss and cried out in another climax.

She quivered in his arms, briefly overtaken by decadent paroxysms of pleasure that had her cunt clenching and tightening around his tool. Groaning and pleased purring followed afterwards, demonstrating her satisfaction. Not quite the scream he was looking for. Pulling out and dropping her unceremoniously onto the ground, he accidentally smacked her on the side of the face with his cock whilst directing it towards her plump purple lips.

"Suck," he grumbled, and this time he smacked her on purpose, leaving a sticky smear of nectar across her face.

Anger flashed in her eyes, but morphed so quickly into excitement that it was barely noticeable, and in no time at all she was kneeling down and throating his cock with a ravenous fervor. Sylvanas tasted herself with glee, but despite opening her mouth as wide as it was able, she failed to reach even halfway down the worgen's lunar-enhanced length. Her brows furrowed in annoyance, but then a smoky layer of black-violet mist began to emanate from her person, rising up like an insidious entity around her. Her face darkened, her eyes shined like terrible pools of blood, and her mouth opened well beyond its natural limitations.

Not quite elf and not quite banshee, the Dark Lady slurped his pulsing red girth down to the hilt, ferocious and powerful but desperate and starving for hard, masculine dick. She sucked him with lengthy bobs of her blonde head, drooling all over his excessive length and ridiculous girth, and adding more and more saliva every time she crammed his meat down her throat. Queen or not, there was no trace of prim regality to her now; she loved the taste of him and devoured his cock with furious enthusiasm, servicing him with her haughty lips and sharp tongue.

As she was in her partially incorporeal form, coiling tendrils of banshee smoke continued to rise and whirl around her while she sucked off her worgen lover. Silver-blonde hair danced with her movement, elven ears wiggled, breasts jiggled, and her nose impacted against his furry groin with every bob of her head. Due to her dark powers and ghostly shape, she was both horrible and beautiful, eerie and sultry. A visage as tempting as it was terrible. Transformed into a form normally reserved for the battlefield, she used her twisted powers to facefuck herself upon Nick's canine prick, bulging her throat to an obscene degree and gulping down his semi-enlarged knot with every bob of her head.

Whether it was because of his borderline feral condition or simple depravity, Nick didn't mind the black smoke, nor the unblinking eyes, nor the way Sylvanas' gorgeous elven features shifted into a spectral perversion of their natural state to accommodate his manhood. If anything it turned him on even more to see the Banshee Queen fellating him in her most powerful form, slurping down every slick, scarlet inch of his cock like her life depended on it, like it was the last dick she'd ever suck and she was trying to get the most out of it.

His knot grew with every pass of her full lips over it, increasing in size until it threatened to get lodged inside of her gaping maw. Normally she would be against having her face knotted, but today was different. Nevertheless, he desired something else. And so when he could feel his climax nearing, and before his knot made its home within her mouth, he pulled out, jerking his cock with the clear intention of debasing her face.

She understood immediately, and while her banshee powers faded and her features slowly returned to normal, Nick fired upon her face with globs of cum that splattered in quick, rapid-fire bursts against her nose, forehead, eyes and lips. Each jerk of his cock sent another hefty helping of jizz exploding like shrapnel over her face, until she was drenched and dripping in a layer of sticky white worgen sludge.

Sylvanas wiped the jizz from her eyes so that she could see, so coated in sperm that she looked like a red-eyed, pale skinned ghost with long ears and white eyebrows. "We'll have to wash up in Quel'thalas," she said, as cool and calm as if she had just taken an ordinary walk. "The water here is less than sanitary."

Still gripping his cock, Nick grumbled something that sounded almost like a whine.

"Yes, yes, I know." Sylvanas brushed off the strands of cum dangling from her chin with the back of her hand and then rolled over onto all fours, back arched and her shapely ass held high.

She barely had time to properly position herself before she was attacked again, grasped roughly from behind by two large, clawed hands. Nick yanked her back against him, and the slimy, saliva-and-cum stained length of his cock slid between her plump ass cheeks. Hot and heavy, the feel of its intimidating weight made her purr in anticipation for the savage dicking she was about to receive.

Sure enough, he slid inside of her in a single thrust that knocked her forward and caused her to rip out the grass she was clinging to. A grunt exploded from her lips and her eyes bulged wildly. The thrust had taken her off guard, but she quickly prepared herself for the next, steeling her nerves and tensing her muscles. It came almost immediately after, just as deep and hard as the first, cramming her drooling pussy to the limit.

"Fuck!" she hissed, followed by another curse in Thalassian.

Just as he had done before, he railed her without regard for her status or well-being, entering into a selfish yet mutually satisfying rhythm that was both ridiculously fast and tremendously powerful. He towered over her like a giant, his black fur gleaming under the moonlight, eyes shining with crazed lust, and his teeth grinning wickedly as he pummeled the Dark Lady's hungry pussy. She was unnaturally strong, enhanced by the dark magic that flowed through her, but after a few minutes she wobbled and collapsed, face down ass up while she clawed at the ground with outstretched arms, moaning and mewling, grunting and groaning like a woman possessed.

Splayed out on the ground while getting mercilessly pumped full of super-sized worgen dick, Sylvanas was more vocal than a singing canary, and her voice mixed together with the ceaseless slapping of his balls against her pussy, as well as the forceful clapping of his pelvis against her plump cheeks. Fit and slender as a heroic statue, Sylvanas' ass was nevertheless thick and bouncy, as if it was purposefully crafted to take the brute force of a worgen pounding against it, and her tight cunt stretched perfectly around his girth with every measured stroke.

The pleasure of having the Dark Lady wrapped around his cock was, as always, extraordinary. But, feverish as he was under the provocative powers of the White Lady and the Blue Child, his goal of making her scream so loudly that the crusaders could hear her did not stand forgotten. Like a primitive instinct deeply ingrained within his brain, he rutted into her not only with the impossible yet primal desire to impregnate her, but also the desire to hear her shake the very treetops with her banshee scream.

Raising his right hand, he smacked her ass, watching it wobble and enjoying the slutty moan she made. Then, he did it again, this time keeping his hand on her ass cheek, squeezing her pliable flesh and prickling her with his claws. She paid it no mind, or rather, she very much enjoyed the pain. He was well versed in her pleasure points and her masochistic urge to be used, dominated, and fucked to the point where pain begot pleasure. The cold, proud, and imperious Banshee Queen was an entirely different woman in bed, and in the doubly enhanced state that he was in he had no trouble at all administering to her everything she craved, one pleasurable stroke at a time.

Long and hard with a supernatural swiftness that seemed impossible given his enormous size, he beat her pussy into a sopping mess and battered her big blue booty with strikes of the hand that crackled like thunder. She cried out in an eager desire for more--more smacks, more speed, more worgen dick pounding her pussy and knocking against her cervix. Somehow he found the means to oblige her, leaning forward and holding onto her in true canine fashion, humping her like a wild animal, holding her much smaller body upright and keeping her big ass level with his hips.

Although night clung to the land like a malignant force, the light of the moons illuminated the desecrated land below, casting the entirety of the Eastern Plaguelands in a pale silver light that left nothing hidden. Their debauchery was visible to all who might happen to stumble upon them by the roadside, or by the curious lens of a guard surveying the area through his spyglass. But neither cared if they were scouted. Neither paid it any attention at all. Both were focused only on their vulgar coupling, the sweet throbbing of her clit, the instinctive urge to knot her and bathe her womb in his seed.

A monster in every sense of the word, he utterly eclipsed Sylvanas beneath his rippling mass of fur and muscle, a black haired beast ravaging her writhing, trembling body. The two of them were beyond obscene. They fucked with such depraved intensity, such hedonistic perversion, that it would have bordered on violent assault to the average onlooker, and yet Sylvanas couldn't contain her husky groans or the plentitude of Thalassian obscenities she shouted into the night. Nor could Nick prevent himself from whining and snarling like a rabid wolf, his tongue lolling out of his mouth and dripping drool onto her back. His hips worked at a blurring pace, untiring and unceasing, slamming into her upraised ass over and over and over again, delivering toe-curling, balls-deep thrusts that made her head spin.

"That's it," she snarled. "Just like that you filthy mongrel."

Sylvanas stretched her arms across the ground and reached directly in front of her, taking hold of a sturdy root jutting out of the earth. She gripped it tightly, her knuckles discoloring and her sharp elven ears twitching as she listened to the lewd thump thump thump of Nick's furry groin smacking against her jiggling ass. In response to her, he growled something that only vaguely resembled intelligent speech, making her pussy clench up around him as he delivered another hard slap to her behind.

Minutes crossed over into an hour. How many orgasms rocked her body she wasn't quite sure, but they were intense beyond words, and on more than one occasion the roaring pleasure within her had been so great that, for a second or two, she had lost consciousness. Her body shook with every thrust, and the pain of being mounted by such a beast only added to her twisted sense of satisfaction.

Nothing in her long, promiscuous life could compare to the utter mind shattering, back breaking, toe curling pounding she was currently receiving. Every nerve in her body screamed, every muscle ached. Drool, sweat and scratches covered her cerulean skin, and thrust by thrust she was gradually losing her self-control. Her pussy had just about been beaten into submission, so pummeled full of cock that spectral smoke began to leak from her body. A subconscious leaking of her power, an accidental slip into her banshee form.

Nick didn't let up for even a second. Each stroke was as hard and fast and deep as the last, delivered with such strength that even Sylvanas' preternaturally powerful body would have collapsed entirely onto the dry ground if not for his hands holding her firmly in place. The light of the moons above were a constant, replenishing font of energy and power for him. He didn't slow, didn't tire, and every ounce of his energy was put to use slamming her pussy, stretching and abusing it to fit around his fat cock, claiming it as his.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers
12