Forbidden Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spanked his hand prints into her ass, pulled her hair, ground her face into the grass, drilled her with reckless abandon, and all the while the moans grew louder and the smoke grew bolder. It rose off her body like steam, dark purple and ebony blackness whirling about, unaffected by the wind as it coiled around its mistress who was too cock-smitten to properly control her powers.

Sylvanas huffed, her eyes wide as she stared blankly out at Light's Hope Chapel in the distance. For over an hour she'd been humped by Nick, physically and mentally overloaded on immense pleasure that even a being of her superlative abilities could not keep up with. And still the worgen continued, undeterred by the shadowy mist that issued from her body like an ethereal cloak. Her pussy gripped at his plundering cock, her round ass bounced satisfyingly against his pelvis, and with each stroke his knot slapped against her dripping sex.

But as determined as he was to knot the Dark Lady's royal cunt, the bulb at the base of his shaft was clearly too large to fit; yet neither were of proper mind to deduce such a fact. He was too mad with the power of both moons, and she was too mindbroken from dick to control even her own physical being. The root she had been desperately holding on to, thick and sturdy as it was, had cracked beneath her fingers, threatening to break apart entirely. Her pussy leaked nectar like a fountain, her grunts were hoarse and husky, and every orgasm triggered a scream that reverberated with the barest intensity of a banshee scream.

More minutes passed, more strokes of worgen meat pounding her pretty pussy into a sopping mess, bringing her to such sweet ruination that she slipped fully into her semi-elf, semi-banshee state. The mist consumed the entirety of her legs and feet, but her upper body remained almost completely solid outside of the occasional wisp of black vapor rising from her abused body. Sylvanas wavered between both a tangible and incorporeal state, deadly, beautiful, and befitting of her title of Banshee Queen, yet still nevertheless at the mercy of the enormous beast above her, working her pussy, fucking her brains out, and making her thick ass clap against him.

Nick, even in his frenzied state, soon realized the benefits that this phantom form of hers possessed. The ethereal nature of her lower half had allowed his knot to gain ground, nearly slipping completely inside of her. He grinned, and his wolfish countenance, mad and sinister as it was, would have no doubt been enough to frighten even the most experienced of crusaders. He'd fucked and knotted Sylvanas hundreds of times in the past, but this was different. Never before had he been in such a primitive and elemental state, and the urge to carry out his reproductive duties was greater than anything else imaginable. It had to be done, and it would be done.

Sylvanas noticed the impending advance of his knot as well, and the anticipation she held for every stroke only served to further build up her excitement. The mist, matching her temperament, roared about her like a storm.

Thump thump thump

Slap slap slap

He ravaged her pussy as if he was in a blind rage, his knot spanking against her as it sought entrance, his panting and snarling strained, until at last with an explosion of sweet, ineffable bliss, it happened. His knot buried inside of her, so smoothly and easily it was as if it belonged there, stretching her inhuman body to inhuman levels. Tight, rippling pleasure enveloped him as Sylvanas orgasmed and tensed up around him, squeezing his plundering cock and yielding to the rapidly growing bulb expanding inside of her.

He howled his success and unleashed his triumph inside of her, blasting her womb and pussy with all of the viscous worgen jizz it could possibly take. Like a heavy cream it filled her to the brim, drowning her insides in sticky white goo.

His howl was short lived however, for Sylvanas' wail far exceeded his own. It grew inside of her, twisting with dark energies before exploding forth as a single, terrible scream. Rocks crumbled, the air vibrated, crows dropped from the sky, and purple-black tendrils of smoke surged from her body across the dull, dead earth like some sort of eldritch monstrosity. Nick winced and covered his ears with his hands, doing his best to drown out the Banshee Queen's scarcely human screech. It helped only slightly. He could still hear her, but the power behind her scream was, thankfully, aimed almost entirely in front of her, across the fetid pond and directly towards Light's Hope Chapel.

Two, three, perhaps four seconds was all she lasted before her dreadful scream died down into a soft, weak moan, and her head dropped down to rest on her arms. The amorphous mist raging about her lightened, leaving the two of them once again bathed in the soft glow of both moons overhead. Calm silence prevailed. His ears tingled, but he felt no worse for wear. Sylvanas, on the other hand, looked devastated.

Face down with her behind in the air and kept aloft only by the cock plugging her pussy, it looked as if an entire pack of worgen had run a train on the Dark Lady as opposed to one single worgen. Her body was drenched in a cold layer of sweat, her muscular back shined with drool, her ghostly blonde hair was utterly disheveled, and dirt, grass, and strands of black fur dotted her skin. Her ass, large, rotund and perfectly sculpted, bore both his claw marks and hand prints, marking her as his just as much the knot stretching her pussy did.

Despite her ruined appearance, and having her mind scrambled by cock, a slight smile adorned her face, a gentle curve of the lips. Dried cum plastered her face, but her complete and total satisfaction was evident by her expression.

Locked together as they were, the two of them took a brief respite, and the feral haze clouding his mind lessened. In the far distance beyond them, additional lights glimmered atop the walls around Light's Hope Chapel, and tiny plated forms scurried about like confused ants. Sylvanas' scream, laced with whatever dark magic she possessed, had scoured the earth in a great conical shape in front of her, felled trees, and sent the crusaders into a frenzy of motion. No doubt they thought they were under attack by the Scourge or some such monstrosity.

"Looks like I won the bet," he said.

"So it would seem," she replied.

"As for my reward..."

When his knot slipped free his lust quickly returned, and his savage, animalistic instincts once again took over. The moons above ensured that he wouldn't tire, allowing him to rut into the Dark Lady until daybreak as the bewildered crusaders took turns watching through their spyglasses. Scream after terrible scream punctuated the night, but even the Scourge dared not approach.

They would be late to their destination, but it would be worth it.

12