Forbidden in the 1950's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was on fire again. She struggled with the morality of what she had done. When she placed her hand inside her panties and felt the warm dew of her sex, she forgot about sin and damnation. It felt so damn good. She rubbed her wet folds and became excited once more. She continued to get wetter as she slid her fingers through her feminine nectar. She was pouring juices. She again found the hard protrusion and rubbed it. She shuddered and came. Another wonderful orgasm. When she began to relax, she thought about how Mildred talked about boys with big penises. One orgasm wasn't enough this time. She wondered what a hard penis even looked like. How big did they get? She hadn't noticed anything on her male classmates that indicated that a penis was large. Yet Mildred talked openly about large penises.

It must have been the increased body heat given off by Lena. Neil finally got up the nerve to ask if he could kiss her. It was the first kiss for both of them. Guarding against lust, they talked after the kiss. Neil asked if Lena would marry him. Knowing that she was then nineteen and she knew that many girls her age got married right out of high school, Lena felt some peer pressure to agree. They were compatible in their beliefs. They both had vowed celibacy until marriage. It seemed the natural way to go. She knew her parents would love that she was to be a preacher's wife.

When they broke the news to both sets of parents, it was a cause for celebration. Neil's father pledged to help the couple whenever they needed it. Lena would move in with Neil after the wedding. There were available units on campus for married couples. Neil just had to talk to the college housing administrator to get them on the list.

Before the wedding, Lena spent some time in the college town applying for work. This would provide a source of income for the newlyweds to at least keep food on the table. Being on a ministerial scholarship helped Neil to the extent that he thought they could make a go of it. Lena found work in an appliance store which also sold hardware. Her bookkeeping experience and trade school training gave her the edge over other applicants. She eventually got to the point that she not only helped with the bookkeeping but filled in on the sales floor. That was later in the year. At first, Neil thanked the Lord and told her that it was a sign of God's will that they get married.

The wedding was held in Neil's home church since it was larger than Lena's church. Lena's parents could not afford a big wedding but that was not unusual for rural families in the 1950's. They managed to secure some flowers and such but otherwise it was a rather drab affair. Punch and cake were served in the church annex. After the reception, they travelled to the new couples housing unit at the college to consummate the marriage vows. It was still not common even in the fifties for two people over twenty years old to still be virgins. But there was no internet. Not even a drive-in theater in their towns. Television was censored to the extent that it was pointedly sterile. Lena and Neil would have to learn together how to be intimate.

They were both nervous when he carried her across the threshold of the sparsely furnished apartment. Still in her wedding dress, Lena was worried about how Neil would begin the foreplay. He, likewise, was unsure how to approach her. Should he help her off with her dress? Should he wait until she did it herself? Should he undress and get in bed to allow her to go freshen up in the small bathroom?

To break the ice, Neil approached her and kissed her on the lips. She returned his kiss. He asked her to pray with him before the deflowering. She thought that was sweet and appropriate to ask God to bless their first union. Lena asked him to help unzip her dress. When the garment dropped, she stood there in her functional underwear and white bridal shoes. He had never seen beyond a woman's underwear having in advertently seen his mother in her underwear by going into her room while she was dressing. Both had been embarrassed but his mom was as surprised as Neil was. She talked to him after getting fully dressed and impressed the need to knock before entering.

Lena indicated to him to remove his clothing while she shed her panties and bra. She hopped quickly into the bed and pulled the covers up. Neil kicked off his shoes and socks, pants, shirt and underwear. He hopped quickly under the covers also. They kissed. He touched her shoulder tentatively. Being a little bolder, Lena grasped his hand and moved it to her soft breast. Neil's dick was hard. Instinctively, he moved on top of her and began touching her vaginal lips with his penis. It was something that always embarrassed him in front of other boys. His dick was miniscule. It was barely over an inch and a half when soft and not even three inches when fully erect.

He felt the heat and moisture on the tip of his cock while he tried to navigate his way through her pubic hair. Lena had a furry growth of reddish-brown hair which this first time confounded him. Just the friction of her bush against his penis almost brought him to premature ejection. He managed to find the slick opening and pushed his little dick into the tight fold. He met little resistance and pushed further in. No sooner than he penetrated her fully, he began spewing his sperm into her. It was all over in less than a minute.

She had experienced orgasms from masturbation and assumed the real thing would be more exciting. She didn't know how to react. Maybe this was normal for two virgins going at it for the first time. She reached her hand to her pussy lips and felt the results of his tepid discharge. She would have loved to use the semen as a lubricant to arouse her clitoris but knew better than to do that. She got up and returned to the bathroom where she used toilet paper to dab the semen from her pussy. She didn't know enough to be disappointed. Also, she didn't see any blood on the tissue. What little sex education she had received indicated that virgins would bleed after their first intercourse. She wondered if masturbation had caused her hymen to rupture. However, she had never experienced any bleeding after she had gotten herself off.

She assumed sex would get better as they grew more accustomed to it. That was not the case, however. The first week of their marriage, they made love every night. She never had an orgasm and Neil didn't seem to be developing any staying power. Each coupling resulted in a quick discharge of seminal fluid which was thin, almost watery. With each passing month, intercourse became less often. In Lena's upbringing, the man was the head of the home and the woman was to be subservient to him. For that reason, it was considered 'whorish' for the woman to initiate sex. Since she wasn't getting any satisfaction from intercourse, she resorted to masturbation to satisfy her urges. No longer thinking it a sin, she began enjoying her time alone by fingering herself until she shuddered with the primal ecstasy of her orgasms.

As was the case for most of the rural areas, the church at Pecan Creek got their pastors from the nearest bible college associated with their denomination. The lead deacon went to the college and talked to the head of ministerial studies. They were a very small congregation and 'country' poor. They couldn't afford a preacher on their own so the area missionary helped them whenever they needed. The deacon was presented with a few names and Neil's was on the list. While not being able to offer much salary, they did have a small parsonage near the church. When the deacon interviewed Neil, he was impressed with the preacher's dedication. He went back to the church committee. They invited Neil to preach the next Sunday. The church then voted to call him as their pastor.

After getting settled in the parsonage, Lena needed to commute to work back at the hardware store. She was able to catch rides from the community for most of the people from there worked near the college town. On other days, she would take Neil to school and then drive to her job. It was working well. In addition, the church practiced the event of 'pounding' when a new pastor was called. The church people brought food and basic staples to get the young couple stocked up on the essentials. Also, at certain times of the year, the church members would include the pastor's family in their harvests. Lena and Neil never had to buy fresh produce during the spring and summer months. In the fall, they would receive all the pork they could eat during hog killing season.

Things were going quite well. The older widowed ladies of the church thought Neil was the cutest thing and they enjoyed his preaching even though he was strict and structured in nature. The men were happy as long as their wives were happy. They all thought that Lena was the perfect preacher's wife even though she didn't sing 'specials' nor play the piano. She was bubbly and engaging and easy on the eyes.

They visited in the community when they had a chance and the congregation even grew. It was mostly young disenfranchised young people who were drawn to the hell fire and brimstone approachthat Neil espoused. Naturally most young people had a fear of going to hell and at that time it was the popular approach. The semi-annual revivals would do just that to the congregation and for a few weeks, everyone was what they called, "On Fire For God". By the time the fire was quenched, it would be time for another revival. So was life in the rural south in the 1950's.

Then that fateful walk that Lena took along the creek on a spring day. She had taken off work to do some housecleaning. Once she was finished, she thought a nice walk would be refreshing. If she had just seen Damon while he was fishing in the creek, it wouldn't have been so forceful. But, since he was by himself, he set his pole on a log and pulled his penis out inadvertently facing the bridge. Lena had already noticed him while she was strolling through the trees. He hadn't seen her. He had been concentrating on getting enough creek bream to fry for supper.

When she saw him drop his overalls it was the beginning of a huge conundrum for her. His cock, while soft, was enormous. It must have been over eight inches long in that flaccid condition. She stopped in her tracks ready to retreat. She froze so as not to be discovered. When he finished urinating, he pulled up his overalls. He turned to fasten one shoulder strap. He thought he saw movement in the trees. He looked closely but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. The wind rustled some tree branches. Luckily for Lena, his pole bobbed and he quickly grabbed it to hook the fish. Lena moved silently until she was sure that the big black man was focused on his fish. She retreated until it was safe and ran all the way back to the parsonage.

She felt like she should pray for God to take the image from her brain. Instead, she raised her dress and sunk her hand into her cotton panties. Her pussy was spewing dew. She rubbed her folds until she contacted her special bud. It was protruding harder than she had ever felt before. She rubbed and tweaked it until she had a massive orgasm. She fell faintly into a kitchen chair and put her head down. What had she done? It was the hardest she had ever cum in her life. She was sweating and dizzy. She vowed never to walk the creek again.

12