Forbidden in the 1950's Ch. 05

Story Info
Pastor & wife continue the affair with Damon.
11.6k words
4.63
8.1k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers

While not expecting it, Lena realized that they were moving to possibly a reconciliation. She was not holding out hope when she first admitted that she had spent the entire weekend with her lover. Neil had already asked the identity of her lover. She didn't worry about Neil trying to fight the man. That was not in his being. It would be useless anyway. Even with his bad leg, Damon could easily get the upper hand on her wimpy husband. She had to decide if she would reveal the identity of her lover. She didn't think Neil could accept her having slept with a man. She was even more sure that he could never fathom her being with a black man.

Neil was demoralized after Lena admitted not only to having an affair but telling him that he could never satisfy her the way her new lover did. In a different way, it confirmed what he already felt. His dick was indeed small. Apparently, the mystery lover had a larger penis. Instead of making him feel even worse, it was rather a sort of confirmation of what he had felt. Lena had married him not knowing about sexual fulfillment. Now that she had tasted the 'apple' and returned to face him, he was left with no questions about his penis size.

But she had returned to face him. She didn't state that she wanted out of the marriage. She had told him that she could never be satisfied with his penis size. It was incongruous. Could there be hope that she was not going to divorce him? If she didn't, could he live with knowing that another man was taking what was his? Well, it wasn't his anymore. He knew that for certain. How could he stay married to her knowing that he could never satisfy her sexually? What was her plan? Would she want to stay in the marriage and not have sex with her lover? She didn't sound like that was an option. Surely, she didn't think they could stay married and keep having sex with the other man.

Thinking logically about that scenario, Neil knew that sooner or later, someone would find out. Either the other man would step forward to assert his place or someone would discover it accidentally. Then they would have to decide what to do. When that happened, they were right back to where they stood at that moment. He didn't have the will or desire to admit that he couldn't satisfy his wife. He did love her and he just couldn't expose her to the ridicule that would surely come if she was discovered. Still, he also had to consider his ministry. What else could he do? He wasn't trained for anything else. Of course, he could always train for another occupation. However, he knew deep down that he could never attract another woman nearly as attractive and loving as Lena.

They went the rest of the week without talking much. They were both thinking a lot. It was like a standoff of who would want to open up first. Each day that went by, Neil saw the futility of divorcing Lena. Then he would be overcome with grief. For a short time, he would want to punish her. Then he would realize that he had no way of punishing her other than to reveal her secret. Now it was their secret. He mind-fucked himself until Saturday night came and he didn't have a sermon prepared for the following day. He dusted off some old outlines he could pick from. He would have to hope that the Lord inspired him when he started the sermon the following day.

Having cleared this obstacle from his mind, he decided to approach Lena to see if she had an inclination one way or another.

"Lena, we have not talked much about our problem this week."

"I didn't know what to say, Neil. Have you made up you mind what you want to do?"

"Not really. I just can't get my head completely around it. I need some sort of closure. I have been sick with worry all week. If I could just meet the man that you slept with, I think it would be helpful."

"I don't know about that, Neil. What would you do? What would you say? You really can't fight him. I wouldn't want that. That would be so Neanderthal. Besides, I am not some object men should fight over. I am a woman. I have been unfaithful and yet I don't regret it for myself. I do regret hurting you. I wish there was some way I could explain it so it would make sense."

"I know. That's why I think that finding out the whole truth would help begin the healing process."

"Neil, if I thought that would work, I would agree. However, I already told you that I can't go through life without sexual fulfillment. Now that I have had another man, it is like I could try but I would never be whole again. Just the physical stimulation would make me seek him out again."

"I certainly wouldn't try to fight him, Lena. I don't know why I think meeting this man would be beneficial. It would help me try to understand better how to address this sexual problem that I have."

"Are you serious, Neil? Meeting my lover would help you with your, uh, small penis problem? I guess I just don't understand how that would help. But I guess if you think it might help, I could approach him and see if he is willing to meet you."

This almost blew Lena's mind. Could this be real? Neil wanted to meet Damon to help him understand his own sexual inadequacies. It seemed crazy to her. If Neil saw Damon, surely, he would want a divorce. It would not be something that any man in the south at that time could accept. As for Damon, he would never agree to meet Neil. Just the fear of being exposed would be paralyzing to him. It was the only thing that Damon feared. Black men could get killed for just looking at a white woman. She thought about what Damon had told her about some seemingly conservative wives who went on dates at the cabin with healthy black men. All this was under the radar. She hadn't ever heard a rumor of such things.

Against her better judgement, she went to Damon's favorite fishing hole and found him hopefully waiting for her. He was worried that everything was about to explode. He had even started making contingency plans to go live with a cousin in Ohio. If things turned out bad, he might have to escape in the cover of darkness.

When Lena told him that Neil wanted to meet him, Damon was shocked. He, like Lena, couldn't imagine a positive outcome of that happening. Lena told him that as illogical as it seemed, Neil really thought it would help. Maybe it was his way of accepting what had happened. Damon also realized that it could be a trap. Even though Neil was a minister, Damon knew that hot passion was responsible for numerous deaths in lover's triangles. They talked this through. It was so tense that neither one even thought of sex. After what seemed like an hour, Damon agreed that Lena would need to prepare Neil for this meeting by setting some very stringent requirements.

She would extract Neil's promise not to reveal to anyone else what had been happening. Neil had to promise to be civil in the meeting. Lena knew Neil could do this having been trained to handle uncomfortable situations. Even though this was personal, it was still a straightforward situation. She still left Neil an out if he wanted to divorce her. She would work with him on some type of cover story so he could remain in the ministry.

When she presented this to Neil, he had to agree or there would be no meeting. She also warned Neil that he would never suspect who the man was and that he could not disregard the conditions even when he met the man. She told him that he would be surprised if not shocked when he met her lover.

By this time, Damon was starting to plan one of the repairs to the church he had taken on. He came to the parsonage one evening ostensibly to tell Neil about the materials and expected labor charges. When he got there, Lena fixed them all an iced tea. They sat at the kitchen table. Neil expected a quick description and list of materials that Damon would need. He didn't seem to notice that Damon didn't have a list with him. He just assumed that he had a good memory.

After the cursory greetings, Lena took charge.

"I know you are not expecting this, Neil, but Damon is the man I have been having sex with. You said that you wanted to meet with him. So, here we are."

"Are you kidding me, Lena. I mean, Damon is black. Uh, well, I mean, I just never could have imagined. That's all. I mean, not that he is black, uh, just well, uh."

Damon interjected, "Yes pastor. I am black. I know you are shocked but you wanted this meeting. I don't know why. Lena swore that you would remain civil. I had my reservations. Now, what do you hope to gain from meeting me?"

"Uh, it's just, uh, just a shock. I don't know what to ask. I am just shocked."

"Look, Neil," Lena said. "It was totally innocent on Damon's part. We met at the creek when I was walking. Eventually we got more acquainted. He aroused my curiosity. I mean, physically, he aroused me."

"How?"

"It was something I saw, Neil. He is endowed. You are not endowed. I became infatuated. I had heard some girls talk about penis size but I had never seen another cock before."

"What did you call it?" Neil asked.

"A cock, Neil. A big black cock. I'm sorry, but it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I suddenly realized what those girls had been talking about. I knew it was wrong but I approached him and let things go on. It was a slow pace to actual sex. When it happened, I knew I could never go back to what we have."

"So, if this is so amazing, Lena, are you two going to go off together?"

"Of course not, Neil. I mean, if you are going to divorce me now that you know about Damon, what difference does it make?"

"I just don't know why you chose to do this?"

"I know. I know. Me either. Damon was in the Army. He had a lot of experience in Europe with women after the war. The stories he tells about white German women are beyond anything we have here. It is so different. It seems the German women after the war were drawn to black GIs because they had a reputation for having, uh, you know, big penises."

"I mean, Lena, if anyone found this out it would be bad."

"Yes, we know. You are the one who asked to meet Damon. Now, what is it you want to know?"

"I don't know, now. I mean, I was going to try to talk him out of having, uh, well, you know, sex with you. I thought maybe we could just start over."

Damon waited patiently for the couple to begin the negotiations. He finally broke his silence.

"Pastor, Lena is not so different than some young white girls I met in Germany. There are differences, of course, but the German women were tired of the stupid references to the 'master race'. Once they saw the end result of what racism brought on them, they were curious to find out for themselves what was out there. Here, it is religious and social expectations. However, in a way, women are like men. We all want some sort of release from staid conventions. What Lena and I did helped her release herself from all the screwed up notions about women."

"That's right, Neil. I never knew sex could be so good. All my life, I have been restricted. Now, I feel free to experience pleasure for pleasure's sake. I don't even feel guilty. I know I should."

Neil was soaking it in as best he could. He could never have imagined his wife would cheat. Certainly not with a black man. It just wasn't done in the south. He had tried to come to grips with the fact that Lena had cheated. Could he even think about forgiving her now that he knew the truth?

Damon knew all the rumors about the white wives who cheated with black men. He hadn't been with any of them himself. His friends tried to keep it quiet for if it got out in the small communities, there was no telling what might happen to black men, even some innocent ones. He was sizing Neil up, however. He saw a weak Mamma's boy who now had to face the fact that he could never sexually satisfy his wife. Truthfully, she should divorce him. She was such a pretty and sexy woman. If she tried to fit into the stuffy country pretend-society, she would wither on the vine.

Not that Damon was her future either. They had no plans to run off together. It was plain and simple sex. Now that she had had the lid blown off, she would need sexual release often. If Neil couldn't provide it, why would he prevent her from getting what she needed? In a way, he thought that he could even provide a valuable service to the desperate white couple.

"Look, Neil," Damon said. "You could be doing more to satisfy your wife. I know that it would come as a shock to you but I could help you with your problem. Not with your size, though. But there are other ways to satisfy her. It would take some training on your part. She has already experienced some of the different types of lovemaking. You could benefit from it yourself. Who knows, you might be able to make this thing work."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Neil replied in exasperation.

"I know. I will tell you this. Why don't you and Lena talk about this for a while? She will stay away from me until you both decide what you wish to do. Then if you are agreeable, we can all meet and get started on what I think will eventually help your marriage."

As dubious as Neil was, just the thought of reconciliation with his pretty wife seemed better than any other alternative he could think of. Over the course of the next few days, Neil began to warm up to the idea of seeing his wife sexually satisfied. He didn't know what she and Damon had in mind as far as helping him with his sexual problem. He waffled back and forth with the idea. How could a conservative country preacher even think about dealing with sexual problems and the offer to have his wife and her lover help him through it?

Lena was receptive to his queries but didn't reveal much about what Damon had described as 'different types of lovemaking'. Naturally, he would not know. Pornography was off limits to most people in the rural areas. Sexual training was non-existent. People just learned as they went. Sadly, most of the marital sex practiced by conservative people consisted of missionary, missionary and more missionary.

Lena did not try to force the issue with her husband. After several days of suffering from the stress of the decision, Neil realized that his work was beginning to suffer. He was losing his desire to serve the congregation because of the constant worry. Lena could see the strain on his face. He didn't have much appetite and seemed listless. She could not make the decision for him.

Finally, Neil began to talk to her about Damon's proposal. He asked what kind of different lovemaking they were talking about. She was vague enough to still arouse his curiosity. When Neil realized that he had no way out of the quandary, he told Lena that he would try to go along with the plan. He didn't promise it unconditionally and Lena felt that was his right. She told him that she would talk to Damon and come up with a plan to begin with.

Damon was still skeptical. However, enough time had passed since the last meeting that both of them were beyond horny. Damon suggested that they wait until Lena arranged their first session. That way they would be less inhibited and more aggressive. Damon told her that he intended to fuck her hard and deep in front of Neil to show him why she now had to have a big cock. After some more planning, Lena admitted that there was nothing more to reveal before they fucked in front of Neil.

Neil would either slink away or go berserk. She couldn't imagine that he might get turned on himself since he was such a prudish introvert. She also realized that if Neil saw her in the throes of huge orgasms and didn't feel aroused himself that it probably wouldn't help the intended outcome. If Neil saw how aroused she was and committed to learning from the coupling, they might have a chance. Either way, she couldn't wait to have Damon's cock inside her again. She just worried that with Neil watching them she might not be able to enjoy it.

Lena waited a couple of days to see if Neil would have any regrets. She still wanted him to have a way out. When Lena approached him on a Sunday night, she asked if he felt relaxed enough for Damon to come over on Monday night. After the weekend, the people of the church usually returned to their normal lives. Neil would take Monday and Tuesday as his days off at the insistence of his wife. She knew that he had to get away from his duties to try to relax. Short of an emergency with a church member, he was free to plan other activities. He agreed, still not having a clue what would happen the next evening.

Lena fixed dinner Monday night and took a hot bath. She applied some perfume to her favorite places. Neil noticed a certain anxiety as they ate dinner. As it grew nearer time for Damon to appear, Neil was almost hyper-ventilating. Damon still wouldn't drive his truck up to the parsonage, preferring to come up from the creek. He knew the trails well and had a flashlight in case any creatures surprised him.

With a gentle rap on the back door, Damon announced his presence. He didn't even want to be seen going in the front door. Once he made it inside, they would all be safe from any possibility of prying eyes. Lena opened the door and asked him if he wanted something to drink. Neil sat at the kitchen table waiting breathlessly for what might happen.

Damon addressed him, "Neil, I want you to see your wife fully satisfied sexually tonight. If you are still agreeable after this, we are going to teach you some techniques that will help with your problem. Let's go to your bedroom to begin."

Once inside the bedroom, Lena began removing her clothes. They instructed Neil to sit in a straight chair near the door. He was to watch and not interact in any way. It was plain that if he failed to do so, there would be consequences and the plan would fall apart. With that Damon removed his clothing, also.

"Look, Neil." Damon said as he turned to face him with his semi-erect black cock hanging at a forty-five-degree angle. "This is what has been satisfying your pretty wife."

He didn't sound mean or braggadocios. He wanted Neil to understand the physical differences that separated them. Neil blushed a bright red. Damon's penis made five times his little dicklet and he wasn't even fully erect. Lena stood naked with her delicate vaginal flower already spreading her dew in anticipation of what was about to happen in front of her husband. Damon approached the preacher's wife and held his hand out. She took the hand and dropped easily to her knees. When she started licking the plum-sized head of the big black cock, Neil almost fainted.

As Lena kept sucking and licking the huge black cock, Damon continued to grow until his cock was even bigger. Neil wanted to run out of the bedroom screaming. It was then that he realized that his own penis was as hard as it had ever been. He felt that he should be repulsed and ashamed. As his penis throbbed, he watched in amazement. He had never witnessed such sin and degradation. Yet, he asked himself why he was becoming aroused. There was no denying it. The couple continued this way until Damon held his hand out to Lena again.

He guided her over to the bed, Lena and Neil's marital bed. Now it was also going to be defiled. He wondered if the pair had already done this on the couple's bed. Lena was whimpering like something Neil had never heard. Damon got on the bed and kneeled between the spread legs of the pretty white wife. He placed his hands under her hips. She spread wider. She touched the big thick cock and helped Damon guide himself into her moist pussy. Lena let out a whine as Damon moved into her wet honey pot.

Neil saw this was actually happening. He didn't have any inkling of what the education that Damon referenced would entail. Certainly not this. He expected some informational conversation. Here his wife was being taken by the stout black man. The couple got more into the rhythm as Damon penetrated her deeper. Neil wondered how her tight vagina could accommodate such a giant organ. And yet, Damon could not bury his whole cock into the small white woman. She began to groan as his cock bumped into her cervix. Damon backed off and continued to piston himself into her waiting womanhood.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers