Forbidden in the 1950's Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her initial cries changed in tone as she began moaning and blubbering. Neil saw her tense, then scream a muffled sound he had never heard before. He thought that Damon had ruptured something inside her. He didn't know what to do. This was outside his understanding of sex. He was witnessing for the first time, a woman in the throes of an orgasm. He would learn later but right then he was only concerned about his wife's health.

When she began to relax slightly, Neil was a little less concerned. What he witnessed after that was two more orgasms just as intense. He didn't even think about this black man impregnating his wife. Just after Lena came the third time, Damon pulled out and grasped his cock. He aimed it across her body. His cock erupted with a firehose-like display of ejaculate. His cum blasted across her body and all over her face. Dollops and spurts lodged in her hair. She was rubbing her pussy as Damon drenched her with his potent hot batter.

It was then that Neil realized the spreading of a warm spot in his pants. He had ejaculated into his underwear. He hadn't even felt it at first. The wet patch appeared. He didn't know what to do. He seemed paralyzed. Maybe he should just sit there and hope the lovers didn't notice.

Damon lay back beside Lena. His cock was still hard and stuck grotesquely up in the air. It was shiny from their shared juices. Lena didn't seem to be repulsed by the white gooey substance coating her. She was rubbing herself using the semen as a lotion. Slowly, Damon's cock began to drop slightly as the blood left the erectile tissue. It was still full and thick. Neil knew from that point on that his life had changed. What was he supposed to do now?

The amorous couple lay in bed in the afterglow of their intense coupling. Lena would worry about Neil later. At that point she was just happy and satisfied. Neil sat silently in his chair. A thousand thoughts raced through his head. How would he ever reconcile his love for his wife with what he had just witnessed?

Lena got up and retrieved a washcloth from the bathroom. She bathed Damon's cock with the warm, wet rag. She then went into the bath and cleaned herself up. Damon, meanwhile, got up and put his clothes back on.

"Neil, do you have anything at all to say about what you just saw?"

"Uh, I don't know what to say. You are just so, well, uh, you know, uh, big down there."

"Look, Neil, we can dispense with the nicey-nice talk. It is a cock. A big black cock that has opened up your wife's eyes to real sexual pleasure. I know you have never even tried to satisfy your wife sexually. You need to learn about real sex, real intimacy. Lena and I have not talked very much about you. However, I can tell from what little bit she has shared that you are a selfish lover. You need to change that. I can also see that you have cum in your pants. That is good. You can try to deny it later but you gave yourself away. If you can associate your pleasure with your wife's pleasure, you are already on the right track."

Lena came back into the bedroom and heard what Damon was saying to her husband. She was trying to gauge Neil's reaction to what had just happened and what Damon was telling him.

Damon continued, "See, Neil. I was really excited by seeing your wife naked but it was also being able to make her cum like she did. That release is essential for women and men alike. I know you know what it feels like to have an orgasm. Now you have seen what it is like for Lena to have orgasms. She told me she had never cum before except with the own fingers."

"Yes. I know. She told me that also." Neil added.

Lena then began to address her husband. "Neil, can you understand why I can't just have the kind of sex we have had?"

"I, uh, see, uh, that what he did made you very tense. It was almost like you lost control of yourself."

"That's right, Neil. It is so much more intense than masturbation. But the real question is: Can we move on from this? Or, is this the end for you?"

"I don't want to lose you Lena. It is just that I am so hurt by all this."

"I know. And I wish I hadn't hurt you. I have just realized that I have needs also. It may be wrong. You may think I am going to hell because of this. I got past that the first time Damon made me cum like that."

"Lena, I am still so confused. I want you to be happy. I just wonder how we can do these things and me still keep the church."

"Neil, you know that you can't a hundred percent feel the empathy of everyone all the time. You have a role to play in front of the church. So, sometimes when you don't feel especially spiritual, you still do and say what is expected of you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. That's right. I feel guilty about going through the motions sometimes."

"Yeah, well, guess what. Those church members have daily lives also. A good number of them easily roll back into their lives after church services. You are not allowed that luxury since you are the spiritual leader. But you and I have roles other than being church leaders. We can work on our sex life apart from other people's opinions. I know you came in your pants watching me have that intense pleasure. Channel that into a journey. I will do everything I can to keep up the expectations placed on you. If you will follow along and let Damon and me help you over this hurdle."

Damon told the couple goodbye and let himself out. It was then up to Neil and Lena to work things out. He would let them talk about it for a few days and then see where things stood. He no longer had any fears of Neil telling anyone about the situation. If Neil did that, he would have to lie about him sitting in the chair passively watching his wife being satisfied by her black lover. If it got into a pissing contest, Neil could never justify why he came in his pants watching.

Lena and Neil talked about it the next day. While he still had some nervousness about his actions, he let Lena talk him through the positives that they could expect from the new dynamics. To show him her commitment to their new sexual relationship, she took a hot bath after dinner the next evening. She came back into the living room stark naked and told Neil to bathe and meet her in the bedroom.

Lena was sitting on the bed when Neil walked in. He was already in his dorky pajamas. She told him to take them off. He complied. She got out of bed and kneeled in front of him just like she had done Damon. His little penis was hard. She took him in her mouth and began sucking his little nub. Neil had never even thought of such an act. He knew it was sin. Yet, it felt so good. She took him entirely into her mouth. It was easy since he was so small. She flicked her tongue around the head of his little dick. Neil thought about Damon's huge cock in his wife's mouth just days ago. He tried to warn Lena that he was about to cum. She knew it and let him cum in her mouth.

She kept his dicklet in her mouth until it was totally soft. When she let him go, his dicklet looked like a withered worm. He could not have gotten hard again that night no matter what. He went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up. Lena lay in bed naked while Neil put his pajamas back on. He turned off the light and lay down beside her. She kissed him on the lips.

"Good night, Honey." She said before drifting off to sleep.

After his first blowjob, Neil was much more compliant with what was to become a regular thing. The next evening, Lena told Neil that Damon would be over after dark. She took a hot relaxing bath and told Neil to let Damon in when he knocked on the back door. It wasn't long before Neil heard the quick rap on the door frame. He greeted Damon. Damon shook Neil's hand and asked where Lena was. Neil led him to the bedroom where Lena was propped up on some pillows. She was naked with her legs spread.

They both noticed the honey dew dripping from her pussy. Damon told Neil to watch while he pleasured his wife. Damon got on the bed and placed his face between her legs. He began to lick the precious fluid from her rose petal vaginal lips. Neil was startled. He could never have imagined such wonton acts. He sat in the chair and listened as Lena began to moan and whimper. Damon was fucking his wife's pussy with his mouth. The sounds that Lena was making were so erotic that Neil again came in his pants.

As Damon carried the white wife to the brink of orgasm, he would stop and wait for her to calm down. After doing this a few times, Lena was exasperated.

"Quit it, Damon. Stop teasing me. Eat my pussy. Please make me cum."

Neil could hardly imagine his wife speaking like this. She was so forceful. Damon returned to the task at hand and began probing her folds with his skillful tongue. He was staying away from her hard protruding clitoral bud. He would finish her off that way after making her moan and groan. He kept this up until he knew she could stand no more. He took her hard clit in his lips and licked it with the tip of his tongue. She exploded.

"Ohhhhhhh, god, yes, yes. Ohhhhh. Weeeeeee. Ohhhh yes, fuck."

Neil was beyond aroused hearing his sweet wife use such language. It was like the dam had broken and she flooded Damon's face with her sweet girl cum. She didn't know what she had done but Damon did. He had seen many women in Germany who were capable of squirting from their pussies. The European girls just loved this. They would tell their friends about the gushers they were capable of when they came. The ones who couldn't do that felt so frustrated thinking that their orgasms just were not complete.

After a period of tensed muscles and strained vocal cords, Lena settled down. She looked at Neil hoping that her squirting had not sent him into a frenzy. As she relaxed, Damon took a small towel that Lena had placed beside the bed. He wiped the girl nectar off his face.

"Now, Neil. See what you can do for your wife even if your little dick won't do the job? Now go over to her and do just what I did. Lick up and down her slick pussy lips. Try to stick your tongue as far into her as you can. Then when she starts moving to your rhythm, concentrate on the little bud on the top of her folds. She is remarkable in that she can cum so violently when you stimulate the hard nub. You are lucky with her. You do this right and she will forget about your dick completely."

Neil appeared frozen in time. Seeing Damon make oral love to Lena was stimulating but Neil couldn't conceive of the idea of putting his mouth where Lena peed from. He had to think of his first blowjob to get moving in the direction of the bed. He did as Damon had done. He touched his tongue to her pussy. It was true that Damon could have never instructed him to do that without showing him how it was done.

He continued somewhat clumsily. Lena rubbed his head while he licked her pussy. It was not like Damon but she hoped that in time Neil would pick up the technique. He did manage to arouse her enough for her to have a smaller orgasm. It was a start and she praised Neil like she would a small child learning to take out the trash.

When Neil pulled back, he was embarrassed to look at his wife and Damon. He felt like he had done something so taboo that it would doom him to hell. Yet, he couldn't deny that it was the only time his wife had cum from his efforts. When he learned to do this well, Lena would be able to have multiple orgasms. That in itself, would help their sex life immeasurably.

To Neil's surprise, Damon told him to take off his clothes and make love to his wife. Neil still had an erection even though he had cum in his pants. He finally did as Damon instructed. Damon made no mention of his little dick. Lena held open her arms and welcomed her husband to mount her and stick his dick in her wet pussy. She was so wet and warm that his little dick slipped right in. It was the best sensation that his dick had ever felt. He began fucking his wife with renewed vigor.

There was no orgasm to be had on Lena's part but Neil did manage to ejaculate. It was something new to him. He even felt like he had cum more than normal. It was surprising since he had already cum once.

When they were finished making love, Damon bid them goodnight and told them that he would be back two days later. He suggested that Neil make oral love to his wife the next evening and then fuck her afterwards. He promised them that he would come back and fuck Lena for her satisfaction the day after tomorrow.

When Damon left, the two lovers turned out the lights and slept nude. Neil kept waking up thinking about the repercussions of their new sex life. He also felt naked under the covers. He then realized that he was naked. His wife lay next to him. In his waking moments, he thought about how he could look his parishioners in the eyes when he got in the pulpit. Then he would think about his wife's cries and moans as Damon serviced her orally. He knew he had to reconcile his thoughts. Surely there was a way to accommodate his two different types of feelings.

To most normal people, separating sex and daily life would come naturally. However, Neil was a prude and somewhat of a wimp. The elderly ladies in the church just loved how he catered to their needs and egos. While outwardly supportive, most of the husbands and some of the wives thought he was a little over the top in his sanctimony. Such was the life of a minister. Too cold for some, too hot for others. Either way, none of the members could condone what he and Lena were doing. Neil realized that if he had a breakdown and confessed his sins, he would lose the congregation and his wife. If he kept on the course they now were on, he just had to worry about someone finding out and reporting the news to the Board of Deacons.

Damon allowed the couple some space. One evening, Lena had Neil naked and proceeded to give him her best blowjob. It was so easy to satisfy him. He was small and softened almost immediately after he came in her mouth. As satisfied as he was, Lena still didn't have much difficulty getting him to pleasure her orally. Damon's instructions were good for Neil and he was improving each time. Lena helped him by suggesting what he should do. She used common language. She even slipped a couple of times and used the common vulgarities that should not be uttered by a minister's wife.

Neil gladly overlooked this apparent slip by his pretty wife accepting instead her praise and generally feeling good about what he was doing for her. It hadn't been a difficult transition from his angst of finding out that his wife had been unfaithful to taking pride in his ability to satisfy her. It was almost like he had forgotten that the inciting force had been Damon's massive black cock. Neil was beginning to get turned on himself anticipating Damon showing up to fuck his wife.

That would work out great for the couple, and Neil, too. Once he got past the guilt and implications, the sex life was about to be great for all three of them. Neil began by taking Lena's suggestion to heart. The churchgoers had private lives. Why couldn't the minister. If it took special instructions and demonstration by a third party to ensure that the couple's sex life was salvaged, who's business was it anyway?

As promised, Damon showed up the following Thursday evening. Neil and Lena had just finished dinner. Lena was soaking in the bathtub. Neil let Damon in the back door as usual. They talked for a while until Lena came out. She stopped in the doorway and posed for them. She was pink from her hot bath. She had applied lotion all over her pretty body. She had even added a touch of perfume. When the two saw the sexy naked woman, they made eye contact.

"Well, Neil. Do you want to come watch me satisfy your wife or would you rather sit in the dining room and listen?"

"I want to watch. I wish I could cause her to have an orgasm with my dick. I really get turned on when you stick your big black cock into her."

"Yeah, she really loves big cock. Who knows, Neil, she might even prefer black cock. I know you don't know this but there are several ladies nearby who love black cock also."

"Oh? Do you have other white girlfriends?"

"I don't but my cousin has a few women who he helps match up to black studs on the sly. They are plenty appreciative and my cousin gets money and white pussy."

"I can understand now that I have seen what you do for my wife. And thank you for showing me how to please her. It seemed so wrong until I saw her having an orgasm while you licked her pussy. I have been doing that and she lets me enter her afterward. She has already cum and the feel of her juices after I suck her pussy is so naughty. I cum in her but she doesn't cum again for my dick."

"I tell you what. Why don't you go in while I take my clothes off. You can lick her pussy and make her cum. I will watch and let her see how hard my black cock gets. Then I will fuck her for you. With any luck, all your fluffing might help me get my long cock all the way up her pussy."

Damon watched as Neil licked and sucked his wife's pussy. Damon had to admit that Neil was a quick learner. He guessed that after his wife showed a preference for big black cock, Neil realized that if he had a chance to keep her, he needed to embrace oral sex. Lena seemed to be enjoying it as Neil licked her clitoris. She had a small orgasm. Damon decided he should take over. He knew that his big magic wand would give her many intense orgasms. He tapped Neil on the shoulder.

"Thanks, Buddy. My turn. Just sit back and watch your wife now that she is all lubed up."

Damon decided to show Neil another technique. He positioned Lena on the bed facing her husband. He got behind her and inserted his cockhead into her wet pussy. He wanted Neil to see the expression on his wife's face as she took his cock deep inside her pussy. Neil would realize that he could never satisfy his wife like that. He was a true beta. Also, that position would give him better access to penetrate her deeper. He hoped that as he continued pounding her, she would eventually stretch her sexpot to allow him to push her uterus back to accommodate him. This was going to be so much fun for him. He didn't think Lena could ever go back to sex with just her wimpy husband.

Damon pushed his cock in until he felt the resistance of her uterus. He was banging into her cervix while she was staring at her husband. She began having orgasms, one after another. Damon felt her deep cavern begin to expand as she gurgled and moaned with her pleasure. Neil turned bright red. His little dicklet was unusually hard. He could not ever deny that he loved seeing his wife satisfied. He only dreamed that he could be the one packing her pussy full.

Damon was careful not to blast her cervix with a million black baby-making sperm. He would have loved to knock up this sexy white wife but logic told him that it would be the end of the relationship. He and Lena had agreed to be as careful as possible to avoid pregnancy. Still, he envisioned a pretty mocha colored baby slipping out of the tight white married pussy. The thought brought him over the edge. He pulled out just in time. He held his cock and wasted his sperm coating her back and getting some in her hair. As his cum started to run down her sides, Damon reached under her and used it as lubrication on her lovely breasts.

He massaged much of his cum onto her front, then asked her to lay on her back.

"Neil, come over here and rub your pretty wife's breasts. She loves my cum all over her body."

Neil approached and tentatively began rubbing his wife's breasts. Her areolas were a bright pink and showing a plumpness that he scarcely ever had seen. She was so aroused that her lover had instructed her husband to massage her with cum. Neil was in a place from which he could never recover. His little dicklet wanted to find the warm wet place but he knew he needed Damon to grant him permission. He looked at Damon.