Forbidden India Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nidhi went back and forth, transcribing texts from social media into paragraphs for the compiler, calling the reporters for any new details, especially close to the start of every hour, and even calling media companies outside of Mumbai to see if they would purchase the story content from them. If any said yes, and many did, she would quickly pass them on to her manager.

At the end of the workday, most of the staff left, while Nidhi sat next to the compiler to catch anything that had just been discovered.

Bikram came by, grabbing at his head when he saw his newest employee sitting there. "Oh, Nidhi! I forgot to take you to the train station! I wanted to purchase the pass for you!"

She realized that the matter had completely slipped her mind as well. "Oh, no!"

"It is too late to buy the pass, but I can take you to station. Get your things ready and we will leave in five minutes."

"It was very exciting today!" Nidhi beamed as she rode in the manager's small car. "I never experienced anything like it at the market!"

"Once a week, twice a week, we have big stories like that one. We made good money today, much more than with the Ranaut stories."

Nidhi looked up the time on her phone. "I've missed the train by ten minutes. I must wait another forty-five minutes for the next one. I don't want to sit in the station for all that time. Can we sit and talk somewhere? I have questions about my job."

As it turns out, Nidhi didn't really have any questions. She only wanted Bikram to park his car in a place where no one would see them. The day's events had excited her greatly, enough to put her into a sexual state, and she needed to release all that energy right away. Sitting alone in a train station was not going to do it!

Bikram read her intentions. He accommodated her by leaning his seat back and allowing Nidhi to lean her body toward him. She rubbed his crotch, but her impatience won over and she was soon undoing his pants and pulling out his cock. Her mouth filled with drool as she opened it up and put that thing in it. Her bobbing was fast and furious, not because she thought they would get caught, but because her mood demanded it.

The first time, Nidhi had been nervous and shy, and just as with her reporting, she wanted to show Bikram that she could do much better. Not only did she mouth her way up and down his shaft, but she sucked extra hard on the head, and she licked around with her tongue. Something her boyfriend enjoyed was when she held his cock up and licked at the underside. Her manager was given this same service.

When Bikram's hands began groping her through her clothes, Nidhi was disposed to take them off, but she didn't because they were in such a public place. The hands explored her thick sides, and her stomach, something she was conscious of because she felt she really was fat. This apprehension did not last long, because Bikram knew what she looked like, knew how heavyset she was, and if he didn't mind, then she certainly didn't mind how lean and slender he was. One hand settled on her breast and squeezed, before it traveled all the way down her back to rub on her ass. She liked having her ass raised in such a wanton, reckless manner, letting her boss touch it when a person could come by and see them at any moment.

The man's groans were mere whispers at first, but they grew and grew until they filled the little car and threatened to burst out through the closed windows. The only thing that really burst was Bikram's cock. It spit out its milky semen that was more voluminous than the day before, as if she'd improved her blowjob so much the cock wanted to show her how happy it was. Nidhi gripped the cock and stroked it until it was spent and empty.

After they cleaned up, Nidhi leaned her seat back. "I am ready to fall asleep!" When she didn't hear Bikram answer, she saw that he too had his head back, and his mouth was open. "Are you asleep?"

The man drew a breath. "No, but I am very tired. Today was a busy day. Are you trying to earn a promotion on your first week?"

She laughed. "No! I like having one cock at home and another one at work! I've never had that before!"

"Your boyfriend will know. He will figure things out."

"You're right." Nidhi realized. "He might figure it out. He can have me at home, when he can, if he can, with so many people around."

"And I can have you at work? You will become my mistress."

"I don't know if I am ready for that; to become a mistress. I want to keep this job more than I want to be a mistress. If we have a falling out, you will fire me or I will quit. For now, don't put me into that position. If I am feeling the mood, I will suck your cock." She paused. Just the idea that she could say that excited her. "Whenever I want, I will suck it! Bikram, do you know what I really want?"

"Tell me."

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me in your office, or at the cubicles, or in the lounge, or even at the receptionist's desk while she is still there." She laughed. "Imagine her trying to answer the phone while we are on her desk! Will you do it? Will you fuck me in your office?"

Bikram didn't answer, but he did grin at her and raise his eyebrows. That was enough of an answer for her.

For the next couple of days, Nidhi studied all she could of the people in the office. She closely watched what the women wore, because she only had three very good kurtas and after that she felt her tops were drab or outdated. The good thing was that she had several nice pairs of jeans to choose from.

When one of the girls came to work wearing a traditional sari, and not the Indo-Western clothing she usually wore, Nidhi had enough confidence to approach the girl and ask her about it. The girl said, yes, sometimes she did wear sari, especially if she expected to sit inside the office all day. The kurtas and jeans, she confided, were better suited for when she was out on the move. The reply encouraged Nidhi, because she had several women at home she could borrow sari from; they were colorful and loose wraps and she wouldn't have to worry about them fitting her.

New people were seen, and people she'd seen before were missing on some days. Nidhi figured this out eventually. Many of the bigger stories happened on the weekend. That's when everyone worked, meaning employees took their off days between Monday and Friday. She was one of the lucky ones, because as an intern she could go back and forth between cubicles, asking questions, listening to advice and tips, and making new friends. Most of the other employees had their cliques firmly set, even Samir and Harini, as they seldom worked with anyone else.

Nidhi had her days off, and by the time Monday came around, she had clothing ready for the entire week, with help from the women now stuffed into where she lived, and a train pass that could take her anywhere in the city, thanks to her generous manager. She arrived to the office in a kurta colored in black and white. It was a little longer than most, as it reached down to her thighs, but it was very elegant and fit in with what the other girls were wearing.

It was easy for her to simply walk up to the bulletin to see the day's top stories and who was assigned to them. Next, she walked into Bikram's office, finding the manager going over a new collection of paperwork.

"Do you ever rest?" She asked.

"I rested on Saturday and Sunday." He answered. "A woman from our other office comes by to relieve me on those days. You will meet her soon."

"I hope she is as nice to me as you are."

Bikram looked up from his papers, grinning at her. "She is pleasant to work with."

"What do you want me to do today?"

"Nothing specific. You can ask the employees if they need any help with whatever they are working on, but be careful. Some of them will give you a large workload if they can get away with it. If that happens, you must be assertive with them. Tell them, I will help your for one or two hours, but after that I must help the remainder of the staff. Can you be assertive?"

Yes she could, Nidhi thought in her mind. She wanted to be assertive with Bikram right then, because in her mind, he owed her a fuck.

"Don't fight with anyone." Bikram added. "The most trouble I have with new employees is when they begin to fight with old employees. I know it is usually the fault of the old employees, because they demand too much or for whatever reason, but if I am forced to let you go it will likely be due to fighting in the office."

"I will be very careful not to fight." She said.

Nidhi spent the morning doing this and that: addressing letters of inquiry, researching social media, making phone calls, going through the archives, etc., for several of her fellow workers. It was all busywork, something Nidhi didn't particularly think she'd like, but now that she was doing it, in addition to all the gossip and scandals she was finding out, she found that she had a new enjoyment in her demeanor.

The phone calls, for example, were to the rapper Badshah's friends, some of who wanted to clear their friend's name, while others were angry and abusive at how the news treated him. Even when she was yelled at, Nidhi was competent enough to jot down notes, and she quickly learned what questions to ask. One single question, framed in a certain way with the right words around it, would gain her a wealth of information.

Nidhi was caught up in her work, but when she noticed other employees leaving for lunch, she realized how much time had passed.

With only a few people around, she decided that this was the time when she could be assertive with Bikram. The man was busy at his desk when she entered his small office.

"What are you doing?" She wondered.

"I am comparing our revenues from this month with the last six months." Bikram replied. "Our numbers were low until the Badshah story lifted our standing. Now we are above average and no one can complain about it. Besides, we still have a couple of days let this month to improve them. The only way our numbers will not rise is if we shut the office down completely."

Nidhi asked herself if she ever wanted to become a manager of such a business. Perhaps, she thought, if she learned the patience to deal with so many troubles. For the time being, she considered her position to be exactly what she wanted. "Have you seen the time, Bikram? Are you going to lunch soon?"

With reluctance, the man tore his eyes away from the figures and looked at the small clock on his computer screen. "Oh, look how late it is! We should go out to a restaurant, Nidhi. A nice restaurant with many fans circulating cool air..."

"I think we should eat here." She said. When Bikram's met hers, she wobbled her head a little and raised her eyebrows. "But not yet."

Nidhi went to shut the door, before she sauntered her voluptuous body around the desk. It would be so scandalous, she thought, if someone walked in on them. "Tell me I am fired."

"You want me to fire you?" Bikram questioned.

"Yes, tell me I am fired, and the only way I can keep my job is to suck your cock."

He warmed up to the idea quickly, saying the right words as Nidhi reached him. To her knees she went, before the manager's chair, rubbing Bikram's thighs and crotch, wanting him to become as excited as she was already. Nidhi began to work the man's pants open, and already she could feel her mouth going around his cock, already she could visualize how much pleasure would fill her insides if she did this daring act.

Nidhi had not unlocked the office door, however, and she heard the distinct sound of the knob being jerked open. She would be caught in a compromising position in one more second. Hoping to avoid that, she crawled under Bikram's desk and curled up into a ball.

"Where is she?" Samir's angry voice called out. "Where is Nidhi?"

"Where?" Bikram asked, obviously in panic. "I don't know. Maybe she is out at lunch?"

Nidhi could imagine Samir pointing his furious finger at the manager.

"She has only worked her a few days, and already there is a rumor that you are taking advantage of her!" The man fumed. "Tell me where she is!"

With his feet, Bikram pushed his chair away from the desk, until it bumped into the wall behind him. This was because Samir had come further into the room and around the desk. In a moment, Samir's bushy head was peering down, under the desk, to where Nidhi hid.

"What are you doing there?" He reached out for her, pulling her by the arm. "Why do you let Bikram do this to you?" His next words were flung at the manager. "And you, who do you think you are that you can abuse a young girl this way? Have you no shame?"

Nidhi was brought up to her feet. Samir pulled her along, toward the door. She saw the frightened look on the manager's face. Bikram made no attempt to stop Samir from taking her away.

The company driver was outside waiting for them. Nidhi didn't know what the man's job duties really were, other than taking employees to different places and doing errands like she did. What she did know was that the man was able to acquire different vehicles, as nearly every time she saw him, he drove another car. Today, he had a small van that could fit six passengers.

"Go inside the back, Nidhi." Samir directed her.

His anger was gone, she noticed, or perhaps he had anger only for Bikram. She did as she was told, partly because she wanted to protect the manager from Samir's fury, but also because he was very strong and ruggedly handsome. Samir was the sort that would play the lead role in Bollywood actions movies, and that was the type of heroic figure many Indian women liked.

Samir sat in front with the driver. "Take us to Andheri West."

The driver nodded and had the car moving right away.

Samir looked into the back, catching Nidhi's eyes. "Are you all right?"

"I am all right." That was all she could think to say.

Samir addressed the driver next. "I cannot believe Bikram has taken advantage of her. He forced her to crawl under his desk. What sort of man is he?"

"You know what he does with the new girls." The driver commented.

So, Nidhi discovered. She was not the first girl whom had fallen for the manager's prowess. Of course she wasn't! A man like Bikram would use his position to influence young girls... But no, that was unfair of her to judge him that way. Bikram was a sexual man, and Nidhi was a sexual woman. It was natural for them to have affection and want for each other, even if they were supposed to stifle their wants during their workdays. She felt she should defend Bikram, and she would, but this was not the time for it.

"I needed to speak with you, Nidhi." Samir told her.

"Oh, for an errand?"

"Yes, but this is an important errand. It is something that Harini cannot do because she is too easily recognized. That is the reason I went to look for you."

Nidhi forgot all about Bikram, becoming intrigued by Samir's words. "Tell me about this errand. Does it involve a celebrity?"

"We can't be certain yet." He answered. "Harini received an anonymous tip on her company email. It said, basically, watch this man and you will have the story of the year. We know the man's name, where he works and what he is driving. He is a security guard at Yash Raj Film Company. He drives a red motorcycle and he dresses in a leather jacket."

Yash Raj was one of the biggest media companies in all of Mumbai, Nidhi knew. "Could he be sleeping with a Bollywood star? Could it be a married celebrity?"

"We don't know." Samir admitted. "This could be a false lead. Someone could want to waste our time and nothing will come of it. There is a chance that there is more to the story. If the guard is involved with a major celebrity, and we are the first media company to discover it, there could be substantial bonuses for all of us. The tips that come to Harini are not always important, but there have been too many successes to ignore this one. Harini already visited the movie company to ask employees for interviews. This is how we were able to find out what the security guard looks like." He reached for his phone. "Harini took a selfie with three guards. This is the man we will be following."

The guard was a short man, Nidhi observed, with a light beard, aviator sunglasses and a black jacket over his work uniform. "This is so exciting! I have never worked as a spy before!"

It was exciting, but only at first. The driver went around the movie lot several times until Samir noted down all the entrances and exits. He made a decision as to which exit the guard would likely use when he left for the day. Next, the driver dropped them off and left. He would return in an hour, and in a different car.

Samir and Nidhi walked around the entire movie lot. When he finally spotted the red motorcycle he was looking for, he changed his idea for where the guard would later exit. Samir took Nidhi to an open restaurant right across the street, where they had lunch while keeping their eye on the motorcycle. After almost two hours, things grew dull.

"This is the boring part of our jobs." Samir admitted to her. "We could follow this man for days and get nothing out of it. Perhaps we will be lucky and tonight he will lead us directly to the person who will make headlines for us."

It was to be a long wait, Nidhi thought. A very long wait.

The next day was even worse.

Samir asked for Nidhi to arrive at work at noon. They would watch the movie lot until ten that night. She had a bag with a change of clothes in it, to more casual garments that would be a better fit for what the local people wore, in the case she would have to walk around or even try to enter the studio. The worse thing about it was that the red motorcycle was still in the same place. It had not moved all night. The three of them sat in the driver's car waiting, and sweating.

"How do you know the guard didn't drive out and come back?" Nidhi questioned.

"People from our partner office watched during the night." Samir admitted. "People that Harini and I can trust not to steal our story."

After a time, the driver announced he had to leave. "Bikram wanted to know where I was. I only told him it was a special assignment with Samir and Nidha. He said I must drive to the airport to pick up our employees who had left the city."

Samir frowned. "All right, you can go. I will call Bikram and tell him why we are here."

Nidhi and Samir left the car, finding a food vendor's cart to stand next to.

"I am still angry with Bikram," Samir admitted. "For the way he abused you."

"He did not abuse me, Samir." Nidhi said.

"What do you mean he did not? I saw you with my eyes, hiding under his desk! He is treating you like a prostitute!"

"You don't know the entire story."

"And what is the entire story? Did he threaten to fire you if you did not do as he said?"

"I went into his office by myself, and I did what I did because I wanted to. Do you understand that there are times when a woman wants to do unacceptable things?"

"Bikram deceived you." Samir decided, all on his own.

"What I did to him, I think I want to do it to you."

This time, Samir had no response. He looked at Nidhi for a long moment, before he turned and went to the food stand, where he ordered food for both of them.

Many workers went home when evening came, but Mumbai was a busy city and the big movie studios were open during the day and night. It was no surprise that half of the eating venues and food carts were still operating. Nidhi and Samir ate twice, and they walked around the movie lot together, and they stood together across the street while watching the exit, but the motorcycle never moved.

Half the time, Samir was on the phone, but Nidhi didn't mind that he was so busy because she enjoyed simply being around that handsome man.