Forbidden India Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harini has called a friend working in the government." Samir told her after he finished a call. "She has found out where the security guard lives. I think that tomorrow I will spend the day watching his house. That means you must stay here and keep your eyes on the motorcycle."

"But that will be so boring!" She complained.

"If you won't do it, I must leave you at the office and ask someone else. That means Bikram will put his hands on you again, and I don't want that to happen."

"Bikram put his hands on me, but I also put my hands on him! I am as much to blame for that as he is!"

"No, Bikram has made you believe it happened that way..."

There was no getting through Samir's thick head, Nidhi understood. "All right, I will tell you what happened. Bikram wanted to fire me, and I said please don't. He said if you wish to work here, you must suck my cock first!" She could see Samir growing angry. "It was my fault! I told him to fire me, and I told him to force me to suck his cock! That is what excites me. It was my idea and Bikram did it to please me!"

Samir walked away from her. He refused to believe her no matter what she said.

The next day was even hotter than the last, and Nidhi was left alone to watch the movie lot. She walked around the lot a few times until she was sweaty and could take no more. After this, she went to sit down at one of the restaurants she'd been to before and ordered a coconut water. Thank goodness it was cold!

"Where is your handsome boyfriend?" The clerk asked. She was an older woman, possibly the owner, who had two younger girls working for her.

"He isn't my boyfriend, but I wish he was." Nidhi grinned. "He is my coworker."

"Oh? And what kind of job do you have that you can stand on the street all day and watch the movie studio? I've seen you out there for two days now."

Nidhi decided to confide in this woman. "We are on a secret mission from our boss."

"A secret mission?" The clerk laughed. "Are you a spy from China? Are you going to steal the latest movie plot?"

"I work for Eros Sky." Nidhi revealed. "I don't have a press pass yet, but I do have a video posted on the company's website."

She pulled her phone and searched for the video. The clerk left the service counter to watch it, while her employees tended to other customers.

"That is a terrible malady, when that monsoon struck." The woman frowned. "I hear that a lot of people lost their livelihoods."

"Yes, including me." Nidhi said. "That is why I had to travel so far out of my neighborhood to find this new job." A sudden thought struck her. "How long have you worked here?"

"Close to sixteen years." The woman answered. "A third of these movie companies did not exist when I first opened this restaurant."

"And you've always been here, across the street from this major movie studio? You must have heard a million stories about the celebrities who work there!"

"Two million!" The woman laughed. "Back then, the movie stars would come here when they wanted to have a quick lunch and cool drink. I could tell you about so many scandals that nobody has ever reported!"

"Will you tell me?" Nidhi asked. "Do you mind if I take notes?"

"Why not? I have been keeping these stories secret for so long, someone might as well hear about them. Let all of Mumbai shake their head at what I am about to tell you! Will you keep me anonymous? I don't want to lose any clientele with my loose lips!"

Nidhi had nothing to take notes with. She simply set her phone to record the conversation. This woman who had come out of nowhere started spilling so many hidden affairs and scandals that, when she was done, Nidhi didn't think there could be any left!