All Comments on 'Forbidden Love'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Short and kind of rushed.

I could have used more details and descriptions. The character development could have benefitted from history and explanation. But I did like the premise and what was transpiring between the mother and her 2 sons.

Thanks for writing.

denverjohndenverjohnabout 14 years ago
needs more.

This was rather short and lacking development. I like the overall theme and so forth. I wish you had added more development and character depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You must really enjoy writing ............

to have written so many stories and only been rewarded with one big red H. When the description is like this - "We didn't speak as he took me so gently and yet with so much passion I came and came again. " - and that's all you have to say about the deed perhaps you don't understand this is supposed to be erotic literature on this site. There was nothing erotic about your story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not really erotic at all; kind of rushed, in fact

It all felt a little mechanical, by-the-numbers, even; you need to slow down and plot out your stories properly, and take your time to let the story unfold at its own pace; there's no prizes for posting quickest, but a rushed story is not a winner. You should also note; punctuation is your friend, please learn how to use it properly, especially when writing dialog. I give this a three, because you have a lot of promise, but you need to be more considered and less eager to post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous