Forbidden Love

Story Info
Mother and son succumb to each other on a houseboat vacation.
9.4k words
4.49
114.2k
171

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

Chapter 01

On a brutally hot August day, Susan Favreau was sunning herself on the rented houseboat's sun deck. Her head rested on her folded arms, her legs spread, and her body gleamed with sweat. The gusset of her bikini bottom split her meaty labia.

Susan was determined to get some sun, something she rarely did at home. She wasn't proud of her fleshy body and usually hid it under muumuus. She thought she looked like a beached whale with yards of soft white skin.

She had no illusions about dieting or spending hours in a smelly gym. At 48 years old, with a penchant for rich desserts, she earned the extra pounds she carried in her jiggly ass, soft mom belly, and large breasts.

Susan slipped off the sheer wrap that covered her bikini. The suit was little more than three strategically placed triangles of sheer cloth held together by strings of dental floss. The tiny bikini was out of character for her. She bought it for this trip, rationalizing that she could expose more of the body since there would be only the three of them.

Her son Allen sat on a padded bench on the stern of the houseboat. From this vantage point, he stared between his mother's legs, desperately trying not to touch his painfully hard cock. He was 18 years old with hormones raging through his body like water in a river rapid.

Lately, he has become interested in his mother's soft mommy body. He often fantasized about sex with her, and seeing her like this, almost naked, was more than he could stand. He almost lost it when she reached between her legs and pulled the bikini gusset from between her pussy lips.

Susan was aware that her 18-year-old son was well into puberty and was fascinated with the female form. Lately, he showed more interest in her body. She often caught him staring at her.

Initially, it was disturbing, and she was concerned she had given birth to a pervert. Some Internet searches, the modern source for child-rearing information, educated her.

Boys in puberty, like her son, develop a fascination with their mothers. She was the first and most influential female figure in their lives. The rush of hormones caused them to confuse maternal love for sexual love. One article said that the king in Oedipus Rex unconsciously knew it was his father he killed and that the queen he took was his mother. He was living out the fantasy of sex with his mother.

With that knowledge, Susan accepted her son's voyeurism as evidence of a boy with a healthy interest in sex. She began to enjoy his attention. Her sex life with her husband of 25 years was mainly in the rearview mirror. When they did have sex, it was usually because they toked and got high.

Susan was perimenopausal. She went through cycles that ranged from Sahara-like vaginal dryness to volcanic heat. The night sweats and hot flashes were distracting, and her emotions were all over the map. Her gynecologist prescribed a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patch. She warned her that the flood of hormones would be unsettling initially, with periods of sexual arousal, but her body would adapt.

She took another sip of her wine. It was her third glass of the day. Between that and the several puffs of marijuana she secretly had, she felt light, airy, and more than a little horny. She hoped she and Craig could have sex later. It was nearly three weeks since the last time. After 25 years of marriage, sex was infrequent.

I had better get some suntan lotion on, she thought. Else I'll burn to a crisp.

Susan was of Irish extraction as her fiery red hair, fair skin, and a smattering of freckles attested. She was prone to burn rather than tan. Her husband, a light-skinned Creole, tanned to a deep chocolate brown with no danger of burning. Their son was like his father in that respect.

She squirted some oily lotion in her hands and began applying it. As her hands spread the oil, she knew that Allen covertly ogled her.

She made a fateful decision. Later she would wonder about her impulsiveness. She rationalized that stumbling across internet sites extolling incest while she did her research on pubescent boys conditioned her mind to the unthinkable.

"Allen, come rub suntan lotion on my back."

Allen jumped when his mother spoke, lost as he was in his favorite fantasy world of sex with his mother. The reverie consumed him. He thought she was the most beautiful, sexiest woman he knew.

At 18, his pantheon of mature women was limited, but that did not constrict his fantasy. Still a virgin, he masturbated to images of her nightly. He routinely clothes hamper dived for soil panties, adding an aromatic component to his fantasies. Now his goddess was asking him to touch her. The very thought had his cock rigid inside his board shorts.

"Aw, mom! Can't dad do it?"

He did not want to seem too eager. At the same time, he was frightened at the prospect. He was already leaking precum. Touching his mother might cause an eruption like he sometimes had at night when he dreamed about his mother.

"Allen! Do as your mother say!"

His father's muffled voice wafted up from the wheelhouse where he piloted the houseboat.

Craig Favreau was intent on steering the unfamiliar craft. The instructions back at the landing were thorough, but piloting a houseboat was new. It required all of his concentration to apply the lessons the rental agent gave to the actuality.

Besides, the last thing he wanted was to apply lotion to his wife's body. He loved her dearly. However, after three children, she was not the voluptuous beauty of their youth.

He conceded they both had put on a few extra pounds. Unconsciously he sucked in the gut earned by years of beer drinking and binge eating brought on by their penchant for marijuana.

They were children of the '60s, and marijuana was Craig and Susan's recreational drug. They strove mightily to keep their use of it from their children. They were partially successful. Their children knew of their use but never confronted them about it and were amused that their parents felt the need to conceal it.

Toking made Craig sleepy and Susan horny, an explosive combination for a woman at the end of her childbearing years and concerned about her sexuality. The HRT patch caused Susan to experience explosions of intense sexuality as her hormones ran rampant.

Susan was also kinky, with a penchant for D/s and BDSM back in the day. Her husband indulged her but was uncomfortable with the erotic scenarios she envisaged.

Susan watched her son stand and move toward her. He slouched, trying to keep his hands in front of his crotch. Her eyes widened in surprise and amusement as she realized he had a hard-on. She stared at the significant bulge, smiled, and rolled to her belly.

At least I can excite SOME male animal, even if it is my son, she thought.

Craig had not gotten that hard in eons! She reached behind her and untied the bikini's top.

"Be sure to get my back and legs. They don't see much sun and are prone to sunburn."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Allen eyed the substantial bulge of his mother's breasts on the sides of her body. His hamper exploration told him she was 38DD. He knew she had big nipples because they created large indentations in her thin cotton nightgowns.

Allen eyeballed between her ass cheeks that the material created as Susan's bikini bottom stretched across her behind and disappeared between her legs. There was a significant bulge between her legs where the cloth covered her womanhood.

"Hurry up, Allen! Else I'll spend the rest of this trip sunburned!"

The wine, reefer, and the slow roll of the houseboat relaxed her. Susan drifted off into a twilight zone where she dreamed of being tied up and ravaged by hardbody men with big cocks. These fantasy men were insatiable, fucking her repeatedly until her pussy overflowed with cum.

She was dimly aware that her son's hands seemed to spend more time on her sides, occasionally bumping the mound of her breasts. Allen's hands roaming her body enhanced her fantasy. She pressed her Mons into the towel and slowly rotated her hips.

His mother's seeming acquiescent emboldened Allen. His hands slipped up her sides and across her protruding breasts. His cock throbbed when he slowed and lightly squeezed the sides of his mother's breasts.

He applied suntan lotion down her back to just above her large bubble butt, down the back of her legs, and back up the sides. He leaned closer on each round trip until his tumescent tool brushed against her behind as he applied the oil.

In her twilight state, Susan reveled in the male hands caressing her body. As Allen's hands moved across the sides of her breasts, she was tempted to raise to allow him access to her nipples. It would be so naughty. Naughty was what she needed to reassure her of her womanhood. The changes in her body made her think she was less than a woman.

Allen's hard cock lying between the cheeks of her ass brought her out of her reverie. Her son was dry humping her as her hips rotated, pressing her Mons into the towel! The relaxed state created by the drug and alcohol suppressed her outrage.

It felt good, and she let it go on for a while. She resisted the urge to raise her ass and increase the pressure. It would be so naughty.

However, She had to maintain decency. Besides, she could see the back of Craig's head through the wheelhouse window. Seeing his son dry humping his wife wouldn't do for him.

"That's enough for my back. Let me tie my top and roll over."

Allen rocked back on his heels with the perspiration streaming off him. His dick was so hard it was trying to rip an escape hole in his board shorts. He had nearly cum while applying the lotion, particularly when he oiled the inside of her thighs, and his hand bumped her Mons.

A head-spinning aroma invaded his nostrils. It increased as his application of the suntan oil became more aggressive. He thought he heard his mother moan. But it could have been soft snoring.

He watched as she raised the upper portion of her body and saw the pinkish semi-circle of part of her areola. He held his breath as she fumbled with the string made slippery by the lotion.

"Do you want me to do that for you," he croaked.

He cleared his throat and repeated his offer.

Susan glanced over her shoulder at her profusely sweating son. His eyes were overly wide. The bulge in his shorts had grown. She saw a wet spot soaking through the material and unconsciously moistened her lips.

One of her fantasies was for her fantasy men to finish their virtual rape by doing a bukake, coating her in their cum.

Perhaps this had gone too far, she thought.

She was concerned her sexual fantasies and frustrations were converging with her son's pubescent hormonal overload to create a dangerous situation. Again, she shot a guilty glance through the wheelhouse window. Craig was engrossed in playing the ship's captain.

"Yes! Please! The stings are too oily for me to tie them."

Susan rested the upper part of her body on her elbows. She knew the cups of the bikini top barely covered the nipples of her tits. Allen fumbled for the string ties while staring at the reflection of his mother's nearly exposed breasts in the wheelhouse window.

"One thing at a time, Allen! One thing at a time!"

Her tease of her son acknowledged that she knew he was ogling her breasts with the suggestion of more to see later titillated her. She rationalized the moistness between her legs was perspiration from the steaming hot day.

Allen wiped his oily hands on a towel. He leaned across his mother, trying to grasp the string on the opposite side of her body. He gasped when his hand encountered the fullness of her breast.

"Straddle me, dear! It'll be easier to grasp the strings, and I can raise without scandalizing you by flashing these old saggy tits!"

Susan's body vibrated like a tuning fork when Allen's hand slid down the mound of her breast as he fumbled for the string. I'm letting this go too far! However, it was exciting to be in this quasi-sexual situation.

"They're not saggy, mom! They're great!"

Allen blurted out his admiration for his mom's chest. He instantly colored under his deep tan, embarrassed at what he said.

"Why, thank you, baby! It's been years since anyone complimented any part of this old body! Now straddle me so you can tie my top!"

Allen swallowed hard. He threw one leg over his mother's hips. His crotch AND his painfully hard cock rested against her ass.

When he leaned forward to grasp the strings of the bikini top, his tool rested on the crease created by the thin fabric of the bikini bottom stretching across her butt. His mother raised, allowing him to pull the string taut, unintentionally applying pressure on her son's dick.

She used one hand to adjust the cups. She looked at their reflection in the wheelhouse window and smiled.

A tingle permeated her body as she glanced again at their reflection. It looked like they were fucking doggie style, her favorite position. It was a position she and Craig often used for sex. From that position, he could fuck either her ass or her pussy. Although, It was years since he fucked her ass, and she missed it!

Allen leaned across her body, fumbling with the bikini strings, his rigid tool pressed into her ass. He could see his mother's tits hanging in the reflection in the wheelhouse window. He almost lost it when she smiled at him as he stared at the reflection of her breasts in the window.

"We haven't got all day! Move so I can turn over!" She humped her ass up against Allen.

Susan's voice snapped Allen out of his reverie.

Images of a porn video he watched online played in his mind. In it, a "son," played by an actor too old for the role, pushed his "mother" to the kitchen floor and fucked her from behind while she feigned outrage before finally accepting the inevitable. The actor ultimately shot a stream of cum that covered the woman's ass and back.

Allen was in that position now. He imagined ripping off her bikini bottom, pulling her to her knees, and burying his cock in her pussy.

What, he thought, would momma do if he did as the actor did in the porn movie? Would she resist at first and then accept the inevitable? Would she theatrically scream and moan as the female actress did? What would it feel like to fuck his mother, for her to be his first?

He was aware his parents played kinky sex games. He found silk ropes, handcuffs, and a riding crop hidden under their bed. An internet search revealed his parents were into BDSM. He added forcibly restraining and fucking her to his fantasies about his mother.

Craig saw the markers for the channel leading into their harborage for the night. He piloted the houseboat into the channel and spied the wooden pier mentioned in the instructions.

He glanced back through the window and did a double-take. His son was straddling Susan, who was on her belly, looking back at him while he stared down at her. He blinked and shook his head. For a moment, he recalled that as his and Susan's favorite position for sex. It was disconcerting to see her and Allen in a similar position.

He ruefully shook his head. His imagination was running away with him! He needed a drink and a joint to relax. This vacation was a welcome break from the pressures of his job. A break he sorely needed. He made a mental note to check for cell phone service. He should check in at work to see if all was well.

"Hey, you two! I need a hand docking the boat."

Craig's voice broke Susan's reverie. For a moment, for just an instant, she had considered the unthinkable! She turned from her son's intense stare to her husband's face looking back at them.

How must we look, she thought?

"Up you! We'll have to finish with the suntan lotion later!"

She thrust her ass up against Allen's crotch, pushing him off her.

Allen groaned as his mother's butt pushed against his painfully rigid penis. He stood and looked down at her lush body, glistening with the suntan lotion.

What had just happened? Even his inexperienced mind knew they had a moment.

He thought his mother was grinding her ass against him just before his father broke the moment. He shook his head, trying to clear it. His fantasies were intruding on reality. No way was his mother humping him!

"Coming, dad!"

He extended a hand. His mother grasped it, and he pulled her to her feet. She stood, lost her balance, and stumbled forward.

Susan reached out, intending to use his chest as a brake. Instinctively Allen's arms shot out.

His mother fell into his arms, her hands on his chest. His hands inadvertently wrapped around her ass. He flexed his fingers, caressing her pulchritude.

The nearly falling caused Susan to be disoriented. She pressed her Mons against her son's hard cock and moaned as he caressed her ass.

Her son snatched his hands away from her as though he had encountered a hot stove.

"Sorry!" He mumbled

"No problem!" Susan said, staring up the eight inches that separated her 5'4" from her son's 6 foot, 200 pounds lightly muscled body.

Now that was a sexy moment, she thought. We had better not have any more of those. It could get out of hand!

Allen scrambled along the walkway leading to the prow of the boat. The bulge in his shorts had not subsided.

Susan watched the muscles in his hairy muscular legs flex as he opened the gate in the railing and jumped to the old wooden pier. She watched the same strong hands that had gripped her ass grip the rail on the dock.

My son is so strong and virile!

"Throw him that rope, Susan, so that he can tie it off on the pier."

"Aye! Aye, sir!" she teased, approximating a smart salute.

The houseboat rocked as Craig used the throttle to ease the houseboat into the pier. The pier was in two parts; a lower portion where the boat docked, then a few steps leading up to the sheltered cove.

Susan squatted with her legs spread, holding the rope. When she looked up, Allen's eyes were even with her crotch. She glanced down. The gusset of the bikini bottom was not only wet; it was pulled between the lips of her pussy.

She glanced up and her eyes locked with her son's eyes.

"Catch!"

She flipped the rope's end to him, then stood and pulled the crotch loose. The rope hit the distracted Allen in the chest as he stared at her exposed pussy.

"Stand to there, matey! Grab the rope and tie us off!" Craig called in a poor approximation of a sailor.

"Got it, dad!"

Allen picked up the rope and tied it to the pier. He turned toward the wooded cove, partially to inspect the scene, partly to hide his hard-on. Somewhere in those woods would be a good place to jack off!

"Give me a hand, Allen!"

Susan swayed as the houseboat rocked. She grasped her son's offered hand and stepped onto the rickety pier.

"Okay, you landlubbers! We need to unpack the gear and set the tent up. Lend a hand!"

Chapter 02

"The old guy was right," Craig said excitedly, "this place is perfect!"

The cove was sheltered on three sides by trees and a bluff behind them. It gave the illusion of being cut off from the world.

Craig was frying fish in a skillet over an open fire. The fish came from the well-stocked larder of the rented boat. He wanted to rough it but did not want to go hungry trying to catch fresh fish.

"Um...this is a beautiful place!"

Susan Favreau scanned the secluded cove. This place was beautiful. She thought it would be a great place to make love if our son was not with them and if Craig was in the mood.

She noticed her son staring at her. She smiled when he quickly looked away. She decided to dial it back a bit. The scenes on the boat were hot but dangerous.

She was needy, and her son was horny. The seclusion added an otherness that lowered her inhibitions. It was as though they were in a world by themselves

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers