Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees, mom! We're not done yet!"

Allen smacked her ass repeatedly. The reefer, the cloying heat in the tent, and his lust for his mother drove Allen to previously unthinkable acts. He grabbed a handful of her hair as he pulled her to her knees.

"We're not finished yet," he growled again, deep in his throat.

With her head painfully pulled back by her hair and her son pile drive fucking her, Susan realized her fantasy of being taken. She surrendered herself to her son's will and cock.

"Make your mother your bitch! Make her yours! I'll do whatever you want!"

"I know that!" His lips pulled back over his teeth in a feral snarl. "You're mine, momma! MINE!"

"Fuck! Fuck, mom! I'm going to cum!"

Still holding her hair tightly, pulling her head back, forcing her to arch her back, Allen began the short hard strokes that presaged his orgasm.

"Fill mommy up, baby! Pump her full of your seed!"

Allen slammed into his mother's pussy with each spurt of his seed. Finally, dripping sweat on her back, he collapsed on her, exhausted.

As the lovers lay recovering, the enormity of their action came to then. Embarrassed at what he did and the names he called his mother, Allen rolled off her and his back. He stared at the top of the tent, trying to wrap his mind around what had happened.

Susan lay on her belly, heaving to catch her breath. Her ass, pussy, and head were painfully sore. She realized her long-suppressed fantasy of being taken against her will. The fact that it was with her 18-year-old son added an illicit salaciousness!

Her mother's instinct kicked in. How did Allen feel? Had she traumatized him with her seduction? She rolled to her side, raised herself on one elbow, and studied his face in the lantern's dim light.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

She brushed his sweat moistened hair back.

"Yes! Yes, mom, I'm okay," he said, his voice quivering.

Allen was overcome with the enormity of what happened.

Sensitive to her son's nervousness, Susan leaned over his reclining body, studying his face. She stroked his belly, trying to ease his discomfort.

"I am so sorry, baby! I shouldn't have come here, and I shouldn't have seduced you. I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you if you let me."

Allen raised his head. Their faces were inches apart. Their noses twitched at the rank odor of sex that filled the tent's tight confines.

"Do you...?"

He hesitated, trying to find the right words. The heat of passion was cooled now. The effect of marijuana lessened. The enormity of what happened washed over him.

Susan lay her head on his chest while caressing his abdomen. She did it years ago when he was a babe in arms. It relaxed him then and now.

"Do I what, darling?"

Do you like me...forcing...you?"

She smiled quietly, surprised by his aggressiveness. There would be enough time later to teach him how to help her with other fantasies. Now he needed to be reassured.

"I loved every bit of it! It was a fantasy I have had for years!" She looked up and brushed her lips on his. "And my loving son helped me live it out!"

"Can...uh...can we...uh...?"

He was again the teenage boy, unsure of expressing his feelings to his mother.

Susan sat up. "Can we do it again?" She pecked him on his lips. "Any time you want," she exclaimed!

A broad grin split his face.

"There's one proviso! We have to be careful around your father! Other than that, whenever you want me to be your bitch, slap me on my ass!"

Allen's eyes widened. His smile broadened. He grasped Susan's thigh and tried to turn her on her belly to slap her ass.

"Wait, baby, wait," Susan laughed. "I have to get back to the boat. If your father misses me and comes looking for me, it would be difficult to explain being in your tent naked with your cum dripping from my pussy! Do you understand?"

Allen bobbed his head. He watched his mother slip on her robe and crawl from his tent. This was their first time. He looked forward to learning more of his mother's fantasies!

The full moon painted a silvery streak in the water as Susan crawled from his tent. There was a pleasant ache in her pussy to go along with the gooey wetness of her son's cum. She held her dry pajama shorts high and waded back to the houseboat.

Chapter 03

Susan woke to the sun streaming in the window of the houseboat. She lay staring at the ceiling. In the cold light of day, she had second thoughts about what she and Allen did and the promise she made.

She could not continue fucking her son or become submissive to him. It would destroy the mother/son relationship, possibly end her marriage and leave her open to social ostracizing. He needed to be told that last night was a one-time thing, never to happen again.

"Hey, sleepyhead! You going to sleep all day?"

Craig stood at the top of the stairs in the hatchway with his gut hanging over his swim trunks.

"Mmm! What time is it?'

Susan sat up in bed, her breasts lying on her chest. She had some discomfort on her ass and in her pussy from last night. And the sheet under her was moist. It was her son's cum, dribbling out of her. She too tired last night to clean up.

"After 7 am! We're wasting daylight! Allen is fixing breakfast on the beach."

"Okay! I'll shower and be right out."

After her shower, Susan put on her ankle-length slip dress and nothing else. It was white silk giving it a diaphanous, delicate look. The vee neckline was deep, exposing her cavernous cleavage. She put on some flip-flops with a rosette on the strap and walked out on deck.

"Good morning, momma!"

Allen waved from the beach, squatting by the fire. Craig sat in a lawn chair with a beer in his hand.

"Good morning, Allen!"

She almost asked him if he slept well but realized the double entendre of the remark.

"Craig, isn't it a bit early for beer?"

With the sun behind her, she walked from the pier to the beach to where Allen and Craig were.

"WHOOWEE," Craig exclaimed and burped.

"What?"

His reaction confused her. Then she saw Allen ogling her open-mouthed. Susan looked down and realized the slip dress was transparent in the morning sun.

"Oh my God! I had better go change."

"No, that's alright. You look good!"

Craig waved her over and pointed at a chair next to his for her to sit.

"Nice dress, momma," Allen said, winking.

The family ate breakfast and planned their day. The next leg of the riverboat trip would take them to a marina. The rental agent told them there would be a barbecue there.

"We've got booze and snacks. Let's just drift down the river. If we see anything interesting, we'll take a look. Allen, do you want to be captain today?"

"Absolutely!"

It was after 10 am after they had breakfast and broke camp. Craig was on his third beer, had snuck off in the woods, and did a joint. He was feeling no pain.

Allen steered the houseboat out of the cove and into the main channel while his parents basked on the sun deck. Allen applied enough power to keep them from drifting. An hour into the trip, Susan came down.

"Allen, we need to talk!"

"Sure, momma! By the way, I love your dress. Did you wear it for me?"

"No! And don't change the subject. About last night...."

"That sounds like the title to an old movie."

"You're changing the subject again!"

Susan smiled. Their banter was entertaining, better than her husband's grunts when she tried to talk to him.

"Well, it's hard to hold a conversation, pilot the boat, and ogle your body!"

"Stop!" Susan laughed despite herself. "Look, last night things got out of hand and...."

"Take it off. I want to see what you look like naked in the daylight."

"I will not!"

She was indignant. This was just what she feared. Allen no longer saw her as just his mother; she was a sex object.

"That is not the way to talk to your mother. What happened last night was a mistake; fueled by marijuana and wine, it won't happen again."

Allen turned from the wheel and grasped a handful of her slip dress. Susan briefly struggled, then surrendered to the inevitable. She raised her arms, and he pulled it over her head. She was naked in front of her son, sputtering.

Her pussy moistened, and her heart pounded in her chest. Craig was a few steps above them on the upper deck. There wouldn't be enough time to dress if he decided to come to the wheelhouse. The duality of fear and arousal was an intoxicant she would come to crave.

"You like absolutely positively amazing! You look like one of those Rubens models we studied in Art class."

"Didn't he paint obese women?"

"My teacher said he painted realistic, full-figured women celebrating the female form."

"Really? I never heard that. Do you think..."

"Allen!"

"Yes, Dad?"

"Put in over at that large sandbar. The chart says they serve lunch over there."

The sound of his boat shoes moved across the sundeck toward the stairwell.

"You had better get dressed, momma," Allen said, handing her the dress.

"Sweet Jesus! I forgot I was naked."

Susan hurriedly pulled the shift over her head.

"OUCH!"

She started when Allen smacked her ass.

"Steer to the right, to the starboard!"

Craig corrected himself, smiling as he stood on the stairs with his feet visible in the wheelhouse and his head above the wheelhouse deck. He couldn't see the tableau playing out below him as his wife hurriedly pulled her dress on.

"You're terrible," she whispered to her son while rubbing her ass. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping, coating her thighs.

Craig came down the steps, patted Susan's behind, and saluted his son.

"You're relieved," he said, smiling broadly.

"Yes, sir!" Allen saluted, chuckled, and stepped aside so his father could dock the boat.

He pinched Susan's bottom when he passed her and went on deck.

Chapter 04

The sandbar had an open-air bar, a dance floor, and a Common shower and toilet facilities. The family stuffed themselves with boiled crawfish, french fries, and beer. It was well after three in the afternoon when they backed off the sandbar and headed to their overnight harborage.

Allen was the designated driver for this leg of the trip and was allowed only two beers. His inebriated parents retired to the bedroom. He smiled as he heard their playful giggles turn to lustful moans. The sun was setting when his mother came into the wheelhouse barefoot, wearing only a mid-thigh robe.

"How far to the resort?"

Susan yawned and stretched.

She and Craig fucked for the first time in weeks. While it felt good to have his cock in her again, she couldn't stop thinking about Allen.

"The GPS says this channel opens into the small lake where it is."

He glanced over at his mother and smiled.

"Have fun?"

"Yes, I did! Not that it's any of your business."

"Where's dad?"

"Passed out sleep, as always after...well, you know!"

"Take off the robe."

"Look, we never had that talk. I..."

"Take it off!" Allen smacked his mother's ass hard.

"Ouch," she exclaimed, rubbing her bubble butt with both hands.

Susan's stomach quivered at her son's tone of command. She felt weak and uncertain of herself.

"Look, your father...."

Allen turned from the wheel, undid the tie on her robe, and pushed it off her shoulder. It fell to the deck in a silken heap. H turned back to the wheel.

"Stand next to me."

Susan stared at the closed door to the cabin where her husband slept. Discovery would be devastating, changing her life forever.

She stepped next to her new lord and master. She wrapped her arm around Allen's waist, lay her head on his shoulder, and watched him maneuver the boat toward the dock. Darkness had fallen, but the resort was brightly lit. They could hear music wafting across the water.

"Go out and toss the front halyard over the docking post."

Susan reached for her robe.

"No, momma! Do it naked."

"What if someone sees me," Susan asked.

"Thinking of how exciting that would be to have a stranger see you naked!"

"You're terrible," Susan giggled, walking out to the boat's prow.

She tossed the rope over the post and stood naked on the boat's prow, reveling in the cool breeze, the driving beat of the music and her newfound freedom.

The houseboat rocked as Allen applied thrust, docking the boat. Around them, other craft were docked, some with their lights on, indicating people were onboard.

Allen walked up behind his mother and embraced her, cupping her breasts.

"You said you wanted to talk about last night," he said.

Susan turned in his arms, wrapped her arms around her son's neck, and passionately kissed him, their tongues dueling. She thrust her Mons forward, grinding it against her son's manhood.

"Three things! I have another sheer slip dress like the other one. Should I wear it in the resort?"

Allen nodded, caressing his mother's ass.

"Two! I want to fuck on the beach tonight.

Allen nodded again.

"Hopefully, we can fuck for an audience," he added.

"I'd love that! Perhaps we could find a couple to swap with," Susan said.

"Really! Where did that idea come from?"

"I saw it on one of the vids on your IPad. The mother and son became swingers!"

"Sounds like fun! Although, I'm not sure I'm ready to share you with anyone else yet."

"Except your father?"

"Yes! And the third thing?"

"I brought our ropes, handcuffs, and riding crop. Somehow please use those on this trip.

"Done!"

Allen spun Susan around, smacked her on her ass, and propelled her toward the cabin.

"Get dressed and wake Dad up in that order! The night is young!"

###