Forbidden Love Ch. 02

Story Info
After sex, brother realizes he can't be with his sister.
2k words
10.8k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another hot afternoon, and brother and sister were cuddled up stark naked, post-fuck session. Eric scraped his cum off his sister's stomach with his finger and guided it towards her plump lips where she happily sucked it off clean. Then, he kissed her lovingly as a brother would. "I love you, Kay-bear," he murmured into her lips.

"And I love you, too, Erection," his little sister joked. He smirked as he went down to plant another kiss. Eric took a moment to appreciate his little sister. She had the most plump pink lips he's ever seen, and her other lips are just as kissable. Her soft long, voluminous brunette hair always smelled like oranges and shined every day. He doesn't know how she does it; but he knew he loved sifting through her brown locks with his fingers and smelling it. Eric always got crap for it, Kayla snickering and calling him a weirdo and a pervert, despite the circumstance.

She had the best cheeks too, so round and cute, it gave her a baby face she always hated. It gave her an innocent quality about her; and if you looked hard enough, you'd see little freckles speckled on her glowing cheeks. Kayla takes care of herself well, because even her eyebrows are neatly trimmed and she's never shown sign of acne. She just irradiated beauty. And her eyes... if the sun hit them just right, you'd uncover a secret about them. You'd notice hints of green and brown swirling in her iris.

Her body was also magnificent. She has the flattest stomach that make her C's look like D's. Her hip to waist ratio is insanely proportional, maybe too little waist comparatively, but it was sexy to grab. His little sister also has the right amount of thighs and ass to match. He loves to slap her slightly fat ass while going at it doggy. He loves the way his fingers slightly sink into her thighs when he's grabbing them roughly. Even her feet turn him on. Why was he cursed with such a drop-dead gorgeous sister?

"You keep staring at me, what," she giggled.

"Nothing," her brother mused, going in for another kiss. "I just love your body," he mumbles as he traces his hand over her waist to her hip and goes in for another peck.

"Doooo you wanna go for another round?" she playfully suggests, taking his cock in her hand.

"Give me another minute," Eric laughs and lies on his back.

Kayla stared at her naked brother. She never thought her brother could be this attractive, but here she is on his bed, post love-making, tummy covered with his cum, and wanting more. She played with his short, brunet hair he likes to mousse forward. For a 21 year old, he has features of an 18 year old. She appreciates his lack of body hair, including facial. She hates any hair that doesn't grow from your scalp, eyes, or eyebrows, it's a complete turn off. His eyes were a deep chocolate she adored. Call her the fat kid from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, because she'd dive and swim around in those eyes.

His body was also something of a wonder. He wasn't a Chris Evans, or a Channing Tatum, and that's what she likes about him; he was slender with just enough muscle tone. Two years after his high school graduation with nothing to show for, he wanted to better himself and not just sit at home playing video games all day long. And the results really showed. Kayla drifted until her sight laid on her brother's flaccid cock. She loved to bounce, suck, fondle, and jerk on at any time she wanted. That's what was great about being lovers and siblings; you always got to see them every day and mindlessly fuck. They were certainly blessed to have both been chill and open with each other about themselves and their sexuality.

At first, it was met with hostility. It started crossing her mind that Eric would be aroused, almost every day. She'd hear his moaning through the paper-thin walls. She was too naive to know, though, but Eric would be pumping his cock to thoughts about the girls at school. The ones that came back from summer with a new rack of tits he wanted to squeeze. She wanted him to stop being an asshole and be quiet, but that would only lead to a screaming match. He wasn't much of a lady killer but later on, he would bring his girlfriends home during the day so mom wouldn't have a fit. They knew she was more on the conservative side, "saving yourself for marriage" and blah blah blah. Her pleading would go in one ear and out the other. It got even worse, because they were loud as hell. Sometimes she thought he did it just to spite her. But then it grew on her, and she became curious. And we all know what curiosity did to the cat.

"Alright, I'm ready," Eric announced, propping up his cock. "Go for it," he smirked.

Instantly, Kayla began to suck her brother off again, the wafting scent of cum and the remnants of her vaginal fluids she tasted fueled her animalistic desires. He only lied back, enjoying this moment he's sharing with his baby sister. Eric was physically drained from making love, but he wouldn't mind if she wanted to ride him.

* * *

It was normal for Christine to come home in the middle of the night. Eric and Kayla were in their respective rooms. They made it a rule to never sleep in each other's room under no circumstances. Christine sighed a breath of relief from being home, turning on the lights as she made her way inside. She made her way upstairs, and kicked off her shoes in her bedroom. Her soles were crying out to her from all the painful standing up and running around the hospital makes her do. It's tremendously hard work, but she doesn't think twice when she sees family members, friends, and spouses grateful for her sacrifice. She practically had to give up her family. It's only sometimes where she can hold a conversation with her son and daughter. Christine teared a bit, hoping her children didn't hate her for ignoring them. But what she doesn't know, is that they understood why and love her for the sacrifices she's made. Her children knew they couldn't help it.

She opened the doors to their rooms one by the other, and fixated her gaze on their sleeping forms. She went inside, knelt down, and nudge the comforter over them if they were too exposed. They were such good, loving kids despite all the hell they put her through when she was around. She'd lovingly caress their cheeks and plant a kiss on their foreheads, but not before whispering an "I love you"; not realizing the day they'd had. She returned to her room, closing their doors behind her. Christine wanted to surprise her kids in the near future, like... a camping trip, or a cruise, or something. Where they could spend a week or more being stress-free, bonding together.

* * *

In the morning, Kayla was woken up with a familiar warm pleasure. Eric's tongue was playing with her pussy; she knows because he has a special technique, and who else would be in the house. Her brother crept into her room and crawled underneath the comforters, propping her legs wide. She moaned in agreement as his tongue hit her clit repeatedly. That's when he popped from out of her legs and greeted, "Good morning, sunshine."

"Don't stop now," she groaned, kicking the covers off them.

"Hmm," he smirked, going down on her again. Her dainty fingers laced in her brother's locks as he continued what was interrupted. Her brunet brother kissed her clit and flickered his tongue on it. Then, he plunged his oral muscle into her, tasting every bit of her. She moaned lowly, juices seeping out of her. Kayla took our her breast from her tank top and groped herself as he continued to stimulate her clitoris with his fingers. By every perfect stroke, she'd moan louder and louder. Eric remained ruthless as he rubbed her clit vigorously, mouth disconnected from his sister's pussy. He looked down on his little sister as she moaned and writhed in absolute bliss. Watching this had unashamedly pitched a tent in his boxers. Kayla's pants grew shorter as she watched her brother play with her most erogenous parts.

"Please," she softly begged, but Eric didn't want the fun to end and slowed down so she could catch her breath. She noticed through cloudy eyes his pitched tent and reached out to pull them down, exposing his half-hard cock, almost standing up. "I want you," Kayla whined.

"Aw, but we don't have that long, Kay-Bear," he reasoned, despite his cock twinging at the thought of once again indulging in his sister's naughty bits. "You need to get ready for the bus."

"I'm already there, please, I need you," she pleaded helplessly. It didn't take that much convincing for Eric to position himself between his little sister's legs. He knew he should listen to the rational part of his brain, but couldn't resist when she started acting like a bitch in heat. He started to jerk his tip more to reach peak erection even faster. He dipped his cock into his sister's wet cunt and used it as lube, stroking her fluid to the base. The thought itself sent him over the edge and was finally ready to fuck his little sister.

He moaned as he sunk himself deep into her, loving the wetness he dove into. This time, he wanted to make love to his sister's hole and her. He began kissing her softly and telling her all the sweet things he loves about her. Kayla's cheeks blushed into a deep rouge, accepting them and kissing him more. Their lips almost never left each other. They moaned into each other's mouths until Kayla tightens her pussy in orgasm, and Eric shoots his hot load into her. Thank god she's taking the pill. They give each other more affectionate kisses, and her brother pulls his cock out.

Kayla checks her phone, and realizes she only has 10 minutes to get to school, and basically dashes to get herself ready, tripping over her noodle-y, weak legs. The bus already left, so it's up to her brother to take her to school. But subconsciously they both agree, no regrets at all.

After dropping his little sister off at school, Eric reflects on today. He absolutely loves making love to his sister so much. Deep down, though, there's a sadness knowing this relationship can't go on any further. He's carried this sadness since he turned 21. They can't marry, and have kids; as much as Eric would love to pass on Kayla's captivating eyes and baby face. He knew it'd be selfish to her, too. Some day she'd want kids too, and to take that away from her would be regrettable. Not only that, but it's illegal in their state. Even still, they'd be ostracized by everyone-family, friends. Even though he finds the taboo so very sexy and his heart yearns for his sweet little sister, he realizes he can't go through with this.

That leads to a pull on his emotional side. He loves her, he really, really does. It's not just the amazing, mind-blowing sex, but just her. Eric's known her literally his entire life. She's his best friend, they've been together through thick and thin. They know each other inside and out, and to Eric, that's what makes it even sexier and worthwhile.

He comes home, taking off his clothes and kicking them into the hamper in his room. He usually likes to be nude, it's freeing and gives his sister easier access to his body. Kayla, on the other hand, likes to make her brother work to see her supple, taut young body. Eric thought about this morning, and felt compelled to stroke himself from remembering the sights and smells. He feels his libido coming back, but Kayla doesn't return for another five hours. Eric decides this is also the perfect opportunity to ween himself. So, he pulls up his phone and installs Tinder.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Broke Me Injury leads to intimacy, incest, and impregnation.in Incest/Taboo
Quarantined with Sis Stuck in quarantine with my older sister leads to fun...in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories