Forbidden Love Pt. 02

Story Info
The houseboat trip and Allen and Susan's adventure continues.
6.7k words
4.64
16.5k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers

Forbidden Love- Part 2

Chapter 01

The Favreau family strolled down the pier between the rows of docked pleasure boats. Some were large enough to have parties on their decks. The music blared, and scantily clad women of all ages gyrated on the decks.

Allen was on sensory overload. He had never seen this much female skin in his 18 years. His mother's bikini on the trip was modest compared to some he saw. Some were monokinis, little more than bottoms with straps barely covering the nipples. Other women were topless, parading on the boats and the docks.

It was a visual feast for a boy whose mother's titties were the first ones he saw other than the ones he saw on the Internet. His head snapped side to side, overwhelmed by the many sizes and types of breasts.

Susan walked behind her son, holding her husband's hand. When she and Craig decided to include their son on this weekend boat trip, they knew it was for adults only. They rationalized he was a mature 18-year-old and could handle the adult atmosphere.

She never suspected that he would become her lover on the cruise or that she was jealous of how much attention he was giving the partially clad hussies. It was strange to be walking, holding your husband's hand while your son/master walked before you, ogling other women.

Twenty-four hours ago, she was an overweight menopausal housewife with three children and a husband she loved. She always knew she had a submissive streak and encouraged her reluctant husband to exploit it.

Instead, her inexperienced, virginal son had assumed the role of her master. It was crazy, dangerous, and inappropriate. Yet here she was, watching his tight buns in his swimsuit, imagining what he might have her do.

She got wet thinking back on the trip so far.

Allen had literally drug her by her ankle back into the tent and fucked her. She recalled her initial shock at the size of his cock, his forwardness, and the lust she felt when he pinned her hands above her hand and took her. Susan hadn't cum that hard in years!

Allen then reinforced his domination by having her stand naked next to him while he piloted the boat and made her help tie up the houseboat, all while buck naked! She was so wet that her juices coated her thighs.

Susan stunned her husband Craig when she chose to wear a floral romper that was so brief it was little more than an adult onesie. Braless, her giant jugs swung gently as they walked. Behind her, men whistled as her rump jiggled.

"Like Jello on springs," yelled some yahoo from a boat while his friends whistled and clapped.

Susan blushed under her freckles, enjoying the attention. She was thrilled when her son turned and winked at her. She interpreted his wink as an acknowledgment of her sexiness. A quick visual survey showed that, while the anorexic beach bunnies were amply represented, there were equal numbers of mature full figured women like her.

"Wow! This place is wild," Craig said, marveling at the seemingly limitless expanses of female flesh and exposed tits.

"Maybe too wild for Allen. After all, he just turned 18 last month. It may have been a bad idea to expose him to all this."

"Nonsense! Don't baby the boy, Susan! He's legally and physically a man. With that swimmer's physique, he might get lucky!

"Get lucky? What are you...! Oh!"

Susan realized where her husband was coming from. Some of the beach bunnies were blatantly calling Allen to join their parties. She had to shoo him along when he stopped to chat with a few who looked about his age.

Less than 24 hours since she and her son consummated their relationship, she had competition. She simultaneously experienced a mother's protectiveness and a lover's jealousy. These hussies wanted to fuck her son, her lover.

The mother in her was concerned about unprotected sex with anonymous women. The lover saw the competition was stiff; she would have to up her game to compete.

The club was open air with a thatched roof held up by strategically placed polls. The bar was in the center with a dance floor around it. Beyond that was a beach that ran along the riverbank. It was wall-to-wall people.

"Mom, Dad, I'm going to grab a beer and walk around."

"No, you don't, young man!"

"Why, Momma? I'm legal in this state."

"Stop being a mother hen! Go ahead, son! We're going to check out the buffet."

It wasn't the beer Susan was worried about. She realized she had awakened a sexual monster. Alone she knew he would meet and probably fuck one of the anonymous women who flirted with him.

"Go ahead, Craig! I'll catch up! Allen, just a moment."

Craig ruefully shook his head as he snaked his way through the press of people to the buffet. Susan had to let go. Allen was grown, and if he got a little stray pussy, so be it!

"What's up, momma?"

Allen's head was on a swivel as he eyed the women parading around the pavilion. Some of them smiled lasciviously as they walked past.

The music was so loud that Allen and Susan had to stand close and lean their heads in to talk.

"Remember what we discussed."

"You mean about having sex on the beach and maybe swapping with another couple? How could I forget!"

"Yes, I know we talked about that. But I'm concerned that you might...! OH!"

Susan jumped and grabbed her behind when her son smacked it. Allen leaned close to be heard over the music and grabbed his mother's ass. He squeezed it, kneading it like a baker kneading dough.

"Momma, if I can get some strange pussy, I will! That has nothing to do with what you and I have."

"I was concerned that...! I don't know..!"

Allen pulled his mother onto the dance floor. He pulled her to him, and they did little more than rock back and forth, their bodies grinding against each other.

"Momma, if I get lucky, it won't adversely affect what we have."

Allen slapped her ass twice in quick succession.

"You and this amazing ass are mine!"

Susan accepted what her son said just as she accepted the duality of being his mother and his submissive.

Allen grabbed her hand and pulled her from the pavilion onto the beach. The music faded as they walked away.

"I shouldn't go too far. Your father is probably waiting for me at the buffet."

They were in a relatively people-free area of the beach. Low scruffy trees lined the area just behind the beach.

Allen pushed his mother against a tree and kissed her deeply. He kneaded her behind and exposed her ass cheeks when he pulled the romper legs up. Their bodies were plastered together, and their tongues dueled as they kissed.

Breathless, Susan broke the kiss. With her arms around his neck and his hands cupping her ass, she leaned back and looked into his startling grey eyes.

"Allen," Susan giggled, " You're exposing my ass!"

"Did you like how the men on the pier flirted with you?"

"Yes, I did!"

"Imagine what they would do if you lower the top and go topless?"

"Oh my God! Do you want me to?"

Susan's stomach somersaulted. The thought of behaving at her son's whim excited her. If Allen wanted her to go topless, she would.

"Yes, I want you to go topless to show off the best set of tits on the river."

Susan wanted to do it for Allen to show her total faith and commitment to their D/s relationship. She wanted someone to dominate her all her life, to make her do all the naughty things she fantasized about. Craig was, at best, a reluctant Dom!

"I'll do it if you want! I'll do whatever you want. I'm confused about who we are and what we are to each other!"

"I'm Allen. You're Susan! You are my mother and the best piece of ass in the world! Unzip your romper."

Susan grabbed the zipper behind her and pulled it halfway down. She pushed the top off her shoulders, exposing her breasts.

Allen leaned down and took a turgid nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God, that feels good! But your father...!"

"In the unlikely event that the buffet runs out of food and the bar out of booze, we'll worry about dad then. "

Susan finished unzipping the romper. The top dropped around her waist. Only her ass prevented it from falling to the sand.

"What if someone sees us?

She was beginning to understand that the fear gripping her was part of the excitement. When she and her husband played in their bedroom, there was excitement in being restrained, but there was no risk. Craig was outraged when she suggested bringing a third person in while she was tied up and masked.

"Momma, I love your tits!"

Susan grasped her son's head when he took a nipple in his mouth. She smiled over his head as other people strolled by. Some frowned but most smiled.

"I'm yours, baby! Mommy is yours!"

"Take off your romper," Allen ordered.

He was not drunk with power, not yet! But he reveled in exerting his control.

Susan pushed the romper to the ground and stepped out of it. She looked around nervously. People were everywhere. Only the darkness and the scruffy trees prevented them from being seen.

"Lean against the tree," Allen ordered, " if someone sees us, smile and wave. If they stop, we'll invite them to join us!"

"Oh my God! I'm terrified! And I'm so wet I can almost hear the sloshing!"

Allen's cock sprang up as though it were spring-loaded when he took off his swim trunks. He moved closer to his mother, embraced her from behind, and rubbed his cock up and down between her plump ass cheeks.

"Oh, Allen, I'm so turned on and scared!"

The duality of being in a D/s, Domination, and submission relationship with her son was overwhelming. She wanted to please him, to do whatever he wanted her to do. She also knew she had to trust him, trust that he would not take their relationship too far.

She wasn't sure what their limits, if any, were. She hoped one of them would recognize them before they were irretrievably past.

Susan groaned when her son's cock slipped effortlessly into her dripping hole. Perfunctorily she glanced around, looking to see if someone was watching. As the indescribable sensations of her son's cock filling her pussy permeated her body, she thrust back, taking him deeper.

Allen experienced a feeling of otherness, as though all of this were happening to someone else. Was he living his dream of fucking his mother? He never imagined she would be naked, leaning against a tree on a public beach fucking him! He wanted to pinch himself to be sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Oh, baby! Your Momma is so scared and so turned on!"

"Concentrate on fucking your son. If someone sees us, I want you to smile and wave!"

Allen was also scared and excited. The power he exerted over his mother was intoxicating. The more they did, the more he wanted them to do. His mother was doing whatever he told her. Her protests were superficial, weak, and unconvincing.

All he knew about being a Dom was what he saw on the Internet. He knew it was more of a partnership than a master/slave relationship. His mother wanted to be controlled and tacitly gave her permission by submitting to him.

"Oh my lord, you feel so good in me!"

"Say I like the way my son fucks me!"

Allen roughly slapped her ass, causing Susan to moan and increase the pace of her hips pumping back.

They could hear the music in the distance. People walked by on the beach, but Susan was living her fantasy. She was a sub, living only to please her master. She gripped the tree as she met her son's thrust.

"I love the way my son fucks me!"

"I'll fuck him anywhere and with anybody he wants."

"I will! You know I will! Fuck mommy, baby! Fuck her!"

"Way to go, dude!"

An overweight 40ish guy and woman were less than ten feet away, watching them fuck.

Susan's pussy clamped down, and a massive orgasm shook her body. She gripped the tree tightly to keep from dropping to her knees.

"Smile at them and wave," Allen whispered in his mother's ear.

Susan's smile was more of a grimace, and her wave limp as her orgasm wracked her body

"Thank you, partner! There's another tree next to me!"

"Come on, Carol! It'll be hot!

"No! Come on, Clarence! Let's find a spot further down the beach."

"You don't want to watch and be watched? Okay, okay! Later, dude!"

Clarence waved as his date pulled him down the beach.

"Sweet Jesus," Susan said, her back undulating as she continued cumming. That was fucking incredible! They watched us! They stood there and watched us!"

Allen gripped his mother's hips, pulling her into him as he pounded her. She was cumming so hard her pussy spasms were threatening to pinch his cock off!

Now it was his turn. His hand whistled in the air as he raised it and brought it down on her ass.

"You like fucking for an audience, momma?"

"Fuck yeah," Susan screamed profanely, "I like being watched! I'm cumming again, baby! Cum with me!"

"Turn around, Momma! I want to cum in your mouth!"

Susan spun around, knelt, and grabbed her son's cock. The first spurts hit her in the face covering it in her son's sticky goo before she could get his dick in her mouth. She hungrily drank the rest of her son's semen, reveling in the taste.

"Does she swallow," said a voice?"

Several couples were walking by on their way back to the pavilion. They were in their late twenties to 30s and were toking as they walked.

"Yes, I do," Susan said," want to see?"

Susan turned, looked at the group, opened her mouth to show her son's cum, and swallowed. The group hooped and hollered and moved on up the beach.

"Help me up!"

Allen grabbed his mother's hand and pulled her to her feet. She fell into his arms, took his face in her hands, and kissed him.

For the first of many times, Allen tasted his cum. He was briefly repulsed but then, caught up in the moment, forced his tongue into his mother's mouth to get all his remaining cum.

"Let me suck you so you can get hard again! I want fuck some more!"

"I'm still hard, Momma! But we had better get dressed and get back to the pavilion. Dad will be looking for us."

"Oh poo! You ain't no fun!"

"I know," Allen laughed, "let's go into the river and clean up."

"No! I don't want to wash your seed out of me! I want to walk around tonight full of your cum."

Chapter 02

Allen and Susan walked back into the pavilion, hand in hand.

"There's your father over at the bar."

They walked over, and Susan put her arm around her husband's waist. Allen watched wide-eyed as she kissed him in the mouth. He wondered if his father could taste or smell his cum on Susan's breath.

He began to realize the implications of his and his mother's new relationship with his father. He was an unknowing cuckold, fated to share his wife with his son perpetually. Allen wondered how he would react if he found out.

Would he howl his outrage, throw Allen out of the house and divorce his wife? Or would he, like the men in the videos on the Internet, approve and accept the inevitable? Perhaps, Allen's cock jumped in his swimsuit at the outrageous thought; he would like to watch his son fuck his mother?

"Where have you two been?"

Craig held a shot glass in one hand and a beer in the other. He also ate a THC gummie one of his new friends gave him. He was barely coherent. When Susan broke the kiss, he grabbed her ass and squeezed.

"I want some of this tonight!"

"My ass or my pussy," Susan shouted over the noise.

She felt liberated, ready for anything!

"Both," Craig giggled. "Oh! We're invited to a party!"

"A party? Who invited us to a party?"

"I met a guy! He owns that 30-footer at the end of the pier. It sleeps six and has a lounge with a bar!"

"Well, let's do it then," Allen said.

Allen was ready for a party. He had fucked and got a blowjob in less than an hour. Some dancing would be fun.

"Maybe I should change," Susan said, recalling her pussy was full of her son's cum. She felt some of it oozing out and wetting the crotch of her romper.

"You're going just as you are," Allen said.

Susan detected the change in the tone of her son's voice. He wanted her to go to the party with his cum in her pussy.

"If that's what you want, yes."

Her husband missed the look and didn't understand the verbal exchange.

"Why change," Craig said, "everybody is hot and sweaty anyway! Come on!"

Craig grabbed his wife's hand and pulled her toward the pier.

Allen trailed behind, watching his mother's ass jiggle as she walked. He had only a few beers and toked while they were on their rented houseboat. However, the night had a surreal quality.

People had watched him and his mother fuck on the beach and saw her give him a blowjob. Her pussy was full of his cum, and he knew part of the sweat on her face was his cum, unable to dry because of the high humidity.

Not 24 hours ago, he was a virgin. Now he felt like a sexual libertine. It seemed like a distant time.

He recalled his mother asking his father if he would fuck her ass or pussy. He had heard about anal sex. It seemed a disgusting thing to do. However, with his newly found sexuality, he wanted to experience fucking his mother's humongous ass!

"Come on! You're going to miss the party!"

Susan looked back at Allen as Craig pulled her down the pier. Twenty-four hours ago, she was an overweight menopausal 48-year-old. Now she was an incestuous exhibitionist slut for her son. So much had changed!

Chapter 03

The party crowd spilled off the boat and onto the pier. Allen led the way while Craig pulled Susan along.

"Hey! I see you made it!"

Thomas, Tommy to his friends, waved at them

A rotund hairy grey-haired guy waved from the boat. His arm was around the waist of a slim nubile young woman with small grapefruit-sized breasts. Her head was on his shoulder, and she seemed to have trouble standing.

"Yes! Thanks for the invite! This is my wife, Susan, and my son, Allen!"

"Please to meet you! My wife Helen is the woman with the big booty and jugs in the monokini dancing over there. Helen! Wave to our guests!"

The woman smiled, waved, and never stopped dirty dancing with her muscular blond partner. He had a body straight out of Venice's Muscle Beach.

"Karen, say hi to our guests!"

Karen smiled and gave a half wave.

"You have a great houseboat," Craig said, surveying the huge boat.

"Thank you! It was my retirement present to myself. Come on! Let me give you a tour of my big boy toy! Karen, show Allen where the beer and marijuana are."

"Yes, daddy! Come on...Allen isn't it?...come on, Allen!"

Her father smacked her smartly on her slim bottom as she reached for Allen's hand.

"Ouch, daddy!"

Karen's eyes shot briefly to her mother and then back to her father as she rubbed her ass.

"And behave, you hear?"

Allen caught an undertone in his voice. He suggested something he couldn't define.

Susan opened her mouth to speak but was unsure of what to say. Karen was her son's age. The atmosphere was permissive. Would he fuck her?

She imagined Allen fucking this young slut while she watched. Perhaps she could repeat what she and Kelly did? Only this time, Allen could fuck her while she ate Karen's pussy! A tremor shook her body.

"Come on, babe!"

Craig pulled her along behind Tommy as he followed him on the tour. Susan apprehensively looked over her shoulder and saw Allen and Karen disappear below the decks. The mother was concerned for her son's safety in this libertine environment. The lover was jealous of the sexually attractive young woman.

"Nice boat," Allen said.

"Yeah! Mom says it's my father's mid-life crisis! Some men his age get sports cars; dad bought a houseboat. You vape?"

Karen offered Allen a vape stick. He took it, inhaled deeply, held the smoke, then let out an impressive cloud. He handed the stick to her, and she smoked.

"Do you want to fuck?"

"Excuse me," Allen said.

"I said, do you want to fuck? You're kind of cute with a nice body. Let's fuck!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers
12