Forbidden Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen was stunned. He was like a guppy for a moment, his mouth repeatedly opening and closing as he formulated an answer. Before he could, Karen dropped to her knees, pulled his shorts down, and took his cock in her mouth.

Karen's sky blue eyes looked up at him as she expertly blew him. Allen was bemused; a woman he barely knew was giving him the second blowjob of his life.

He called on his vast experience watching porn on his Ipad and his one time with his mother. He took Karen's head in his hands and fucked her mouth.

She gurgled as his massive tool slipped down her throat. Saliva drooled out of her mouth and ran down her chin. She grabbed his dick and pulled back.

"Damn, boy, where did you get that monster? I can't wait to feel it in me!"

Karen stood, pulled down her bikini bottom, and jumped on the bar. That put her pussy even with Allen's cock.

She grabbed his cock, pulled him to her, and lined his cock up with her pussy.

"Come get you some pussy," she simpered.

Allen took his cock in his hand, lined it up with her shaved cunt, and slid effortlessly in. He pumped slowly in and out, relishing the feel and the wetness of her pussy.

"Dear God, you're big! Take it easy!"

"You're nice and wet," Allen said, pumping.

Karen leaned back on the bar, thrusting her hips to meet his pumping. Foam quickly built on his cock and her shaved pussy.

"Take it easy! It hurts! Fuck!"

Allen stopped. His hands held her ankles in the air as she leaned back on the bar. Half of his cock was in her hole.

"Are you sure about this? I'm hurting you, and what if our parents walked in?"

"Fuck me some more," Karen grimaced, "I'll get used to it!"

Allen began a slower in and out. He realized he was nowhere near cumming. Fucking his mother and toking took the edge off. He realized he had staying power for the first time in his life. He could fuck as long as he wanted.

"We'd better stop! Our parents might come looking for us."

"Fuck!" Karen thrust her hips, lost in the sensation of Allen's big cock filling her. "If my mother catches us, she would want some, and you could fuck us both. My father might get upset, but I can handle him."

Allen's hand slipped down her legs to her butt. He lifted her from the bar, turned while holding her, and sat on the bar. Karen straddled him with her knees on the bar and her arms around his neck. They continued fucking without missing a stroke.

"Your father doesn't know you like to fuck?"

"He knows," Karen groaned, "He likes to fuck me!"

"You're fucking your father," Allen exclaimed, astounded?

Allen saw incest on the Internet, where the father fucked the daughter. Like him fucking his mother, he didn't believe it happened until he did.

"Don't stop," Karen yelled, supporting her hands on his chest. Allen's hands were under her ass, bouncing her on his cock.

"Do you like for him to fuck you?"

Allen resisted the urge to share his and his mother's incestuous relationship.

"It's okay," she said, moaning as Allen bounced her petite body on his cock. "But he's not as big as you, and he doesn't last long."

Karen told Allen what he instinctively knew; he and his mother were not unique. Still, it was stunning information.

"Why, you little slut! I've told you about spreading your legs for every hard dick you find."

Allen looked over Karen's shoulders to see her mother standing on the stairs leading from the upper deck. He stopped fucking Karen, unsure of what to say or do.

With his cock still in her, she turned and sneered at her mother.

"Get out of here, Momma! Go back to your steroid-laden lover. Can he still get it up with all the steroids in him?"

"You little bitch! Get out of here! Allen, your parents are ready to go to their houseboat and need your help."

Allen lifted Karen off his tool and lowered her to the floor. Defiantly, she licked his cock like an all-day sucker before putting her bikini bottom on and going up the steps.

Helen licked her lips while staring at Allen's dick. It gleamed with a mixture of her daughter's saliva and pussy juice. It pulsed and bobbed as Allen stood and looked for his board shorts.

"Sorry about that," he mumbled.

"Baby, that train left the station years ago. Karen is nineteen and her own woman!"

Helen walked forward, grabbed Allen's cock, and stroked it.

"This motherfucker is a thoroughbred. I want some before you leave!"

Allen was no longer surprised. He accepted the situation.

"Take off your swimsuit and lean against the bar."

Helen felt a shiver as she heard the tone of command in Allen's voice. She was used to being in control of her wuss of a husband and her other lovers. This...boy...was ordering her around.

"Do you think I'm that easy? I'm old enough to be your mother! I've had more dicks than you are old. I...! OH!"

Allen grabbed her bikini bottom and snatched it off, snapping the string ties. Then he spun her around, bent her over the bar, and rammed his cock into her pussy. She was moist but not wet; he had to arch his back to get it in.

"Fuck! Fuck, you good dick bastard!"

"You talk too fucking much! My parents are waiting, and I have to go!"

Flesh slapped flesh as he slammed viciously into Helen, pulling her ass to him as he pistoned in and out of her.

"You big dick, son of bitch! You just going to take you some pussy, huh?"

Allen repeatedly brought his hand down. He spanked her so hard on her ass that the sound of flesh hitting flesh resounded in the lounge. With each thrust, his balls slapped against her ass.

"I told you that you talk too much! Shut up and fuck!"

Allen and Helen were the beasts with two backs, rutting to their mutual climax. There was no love or affection, just animal lust. It didn't take long, but their howls echoed up the stairs when they simultaneously came.

"Yes! Yes, gawddammit, yes," Helen cried, riding the waves of her orgasm.

Allen snarled, exposing his teeth like a wild animal.

Helen collapsed face down on the bar, desperately gripping it to keep from dropping to her knees.

Allen hurriedly dressed. There would be hell to pay if his parents came looking for him and caught him like this.

Helen managed to sit on a bar stool. Her legs were spread, and Allen's cum streamed from her cunt, covering the seat.

"Jesus! How much do you cum," she said in wonder, watching the flood? "I want some more of that dick!"

"Another time," Allen said, hurrying up the steps.

Chapter 04

"Where have you been?"

Susan and Craig stood with their arms around each other's waist more for support than affection. Tommy had induced them to drink a potent marijuana tonic. They were barely coherent.

"What have you guys had?"

"Never mind that! Help me get your father back to the boat."

Craig fell several times as Allen and his mother led him down the pier to where they were docked. Once, he pulled Susan down with him. They lay on the dock, high out of their minds, giggling insanely.

Winded, Allen watched as his mother rolled to her back, giggling like an idiot. The crotch of her romper pulled between the meaty lips of her labia. His eyes widened when his father tried to pull her onesie off. He was torn between helping them to their feet and watching what could be an exciting show. Would his father fuck his mother with hundreds of people watching?

"Stop, Craig," she tittered drunkenly.

"You're always on me to be more spontaneous. Let's fuck right here!"

Before Allen could help them to their feet, his father had his mother's romper down around her waist. Her sweaty jugs gleamed in the lights from the boats.

Craig took one big breast in his hands and hungrily suckled. Susan took her husband's head in her hands, cradling him as he nursed. She looked up at her son, recalling when she breastfed him. He shook his head.

"Stop, Craig! Allen, help us up!"

"Come on, you two! You can do whatever you want back on the boat."

Allen pulled first his father and then his mother to their feet. His father stood with his shoulders slumped, staring vacantly. The excesses of a night of alcohol and THC in various forms had him barely coherent. He watched uncomprehendingly as Allen pulled Susan to her feet and then tweaked her nipple. He smiled when his wife giggled and kissed his son on the lips.

"Come on! We need to get back to our boat."

Craig tweaked her other nipple and tried to lean down and take it into his mouth. He would have fallen headfirst into the water if his son hadn't grabbed him.

I'm fucked up, he thought, watching his son caress his mother's ass. Allen'll take care of us.

Allen got between them, supporting them as they staggered down the pier. With both hands occupied, he could not stop his mother when she grabbed his cock.

He glanced at his father, who was in an alcohol and marijuana-induced stupor. He was only dimly aware of his surroundings.

"Stop, Momma!"

"Are you going to fuck me tonight?"

"Damn right I am," Craig replied, thinking his wife was talking to him.

Finally, Allen got them on the boat and dropped them onto their bed. He was exhausted from the night's activities and the exertion from getting them to the houseboat. He entered his bedroom across the passageway from his parents, stripped off his shorts, and passed out in bed.

He was awakened later by someone sucking his dick. He pulled himself from a drunken sleep to see his mother buck naked, kneeling between his legs, her cheeks bulging as she sucked him.

"Momma, what are you doing?"

"Giving my son a blowjob," she said around his cock in her mouth.

Allen raised his upper body on his elbows to get a better look. He was horrified to see that not only was his cabin door open, but so was his parent's cabin. He could see his father passed out crosswise their bed.

"Momma! You need to stop!"

He pushed on her head, trying to stop her.

"Fuck him! Let him watch like those people on the beach. That was so hot! Do you think your father would like to see me sucking your cock?"

Allen pushed hard, and Susan slipped to the floor on her knees. He stood, walked around behind her,.grabbed her under his arms, and half carried, half duck walked her into her cabin. He dropped her on the bed next to his father.

"Fuck me!"

"Momma, be quiet! You might wake up dad!"

"Wake up, Craig," she said, shaking her husband, " Your son is being disobedient! He won't fuck me!"

His father mumbled incoherently but didn't move.

"Jesus Christ, Momma! Stop that!"

"Fuck me, and I'll stop!"

Susan rolled to her knees and wiggled her ass.

Allen knelt on the bed and whacked his mother's ass. She moaned and wiggled her ass again. He looked from his mother to his father and grinned. It would be hot to fuck his mother next to his father.

He pulled her to her knees on the bed, lined his cock up with her pussy, and slowly entered her, letting his mother feel his length filling her. She was incredibly wet, and her pussy was spasming.

"Do you like your son's cock in your pussy?"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck your mommy!"

Susan was incoherent. Like her husband, she had overindulged in alcohol and marijuana. She vaguely recalled someone sucking her tit back on Tommy's boat. She wasn't sure who. She also had a vague memory of a head between her legs.

She glanced over and smiled at her husband passed out next to her. She loved him so much! He was a good husband and provider. He gave her three wonderful children, one of whom was fucking her now.

Her body was on automatic pilot, her hips pumping back to meet her son pumping into her pussy. She repeatedly cummed as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

"Fuck, mommy, baby," she slurred, only dimly aware of where she was or what she was doing.

Allen looked at his drunken father passed out next to him and Susan as they fucked. This is insane, he thought. If he wakes up, the shit will hit the fan.

There was something primal about fucking his mother next to his father. It was like in a tribe when the young buck replaced the old chief. He assumed the better sleeping spot and the old chief's possessions, including his wife.

His mother dropped to her belly and passed out, her arms extended above her head. Drool dribbled from her mouth, wetting the sheet.

Allen pulled her partially to her knees as he came. He staggered to his feet and stumbled across the passageway to his bed. Before lying down, he latched his door.

Chapter 05

The following morning, Allen was up, sitting on the boat's prow, waving at the people passing. Unlike his parents, he had not overindulged last night. While they slept off their previous night's excesses, he sipped an early morning beer and people watched.

He recalled the incredible rush he felt fucking his mother while his father lay passed out next to them. He felt powerful and in control, taking his mother at his will. At one point, his mother slumped to her belly and also passed out. He didn't stop fucking her, not even when his father had raised his head, staring at them, then passed back out.

Allen hoped his father wouldn't recall what he saw. He knew from experience that Craig was sometimes a blackout drunk when he overindulged.

Karen stopped briefly, her arm around the waist of her mother's musclebound date from the previous night. She wore an oversized t-shirt that hung to her knees.

"Hey, stud! Come and go to breakfast with us!"

"Thanks, but I can't! We're moving back upriver as soon as my parents get up."

" Too bad! I was hoping to finish what we started last night."

"I've got your number."

"Tell your mother I'm sorry about last night," said muscle bound in a surprisingly high-pitched voice.

"Oh?" Allen cocked an eyebrow, inviting him to continue.

"We were fucked up, and it was all in good fun. She definitely likes getting her jugs sucked" Musclebound smiled conspiratorially.

"Later, stud."

Karen pulled him down the pier toward the buffet breakfast.

"Dear God, how much did I drink last night?"

Allen turned to see his father clad in just his boxers, coming toward him. He looked like hell!

"Morning, dad! Do you want to go get some breakfast?"

"Please! Don't mention food to me! I may never eat again! I definitely will never drink and toke again."

Susan stumbled onto the deck barefoot, wearing a mid-thigh silk floral robe. Her memories of the previous evening were fuzzy, but she recalled most of them. She remembered the musclebound guy sucking her tit while Karen ate her pussy.

"Good morning, mom!"

Susan stood next to her husband, who looked green and had a death grip on the railing. The gently rocking of the houseboat was making him nauseous.

"You guys want to get coffee or something before we leave?"

"Jesus Christ, no! Allen, you and Susan get us underway. I'm going to lie down."

Allen and his mother watched Craig stagger down the ladder leading to the passageway and the cabins.

"Did you have a good time last night, Momma," Allen leered at his mother?

Susan plopped down in a deck chair beside her son. She was uncaring when her robe parted, exposing her thighs below her sex. The vacation had taken on a surreal quality. She was doing and experiencing things she had only fantasized about. She grasped her son's thigh and stroked it.

"All of my life, I have had sexual fantasies. I have lived out most of them on this trip. The one I'll cherish the most is becoming your lover. I don't know where this will lead, but I'm ready for the journey!"

Susan leaned over and passionately kissed her son. She was uncaring about the people walking by on the pier or that her husband was just below decks. She felt alive, liberated, and horny!

Allen pushed her robe open and squeezed her big jug as they kissed. They only stopped when some yahoo yelled from the pier for them to get a room.

"Mind your own business," Susan said good-naturedly.

Then, reflecting her newly discovered liberation, she pulled her robe open and flashed the guy her tits.

The guy whooped, waved, and continued down the pier.

"Momma, your bad," Allen chuckled.

"You made me this way!"

Susan stood and straddled her son as he lay on his lounger. She wrapped her arms around his neck as her hips slowly rotated on the bulge in his swim trunks.

"Did we really fuck next to Craig last night?

"Yes, we did," Allen said, pushing her robe open and cupping his mother's ass.

Susan's eyes widened in surprise, and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"What if he had woken up while we screwed next to him?"

"He would have gotten sloppy seconds," Allen laughed, smartly smacking his mother's ass. "Now, unless we're going to fuck here in broad daylight, we had better get underway and head upriver to our next stop."

"I wouldn't mind," Susan said, caressing her son's lightly muscled chest, "Remember, I'm your slut now, and mommy slut will do whatever her master says."

"Hold the thought," Allen said, again slapping her ass, "now get the rope so we can move to our next and final stop!"

"Aye, Aye, Sir!"

Susan saluted her son while straddling him, her robe blowing open in the morning breeze. She stood and moved to untie the boat while Allen headed for the wheelhouse.

"Nice Jugs!"

A group of twentysomethings was walking up the pier for breakfast. Susan smiled broadly, flashed her tits at them, turned and wiggled her big ass, then laughed as she made her way to the wheelhouse. She held on to the railing as her son backed out of the dock.

"Is your father sleeping?"

"I guess!"

Allen was concentrating on getting into the channel to head upriver. There was a small islet near the marina. They would have lunch and dinner, then check in the houseboat the following day.

"Good! I missed breakfast! I think I'll have a protein shake!"

She pulled her son's trunks down, gave his cock a few strokes then took it in her mouth. She sucked him as he steered the boat upriver. Susan knew her life had changed forever, and she prepared for whatever it offered as long as her lord and master allowed it.

12