Forbidden Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Jocasta is carnally punished by three vampires.
6.6k words
4.47
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adept jerked in her golden pillory. The hairs on the nape of her neck stood up as she heard several sets of footsteps behind her. The sounds of multiple people entering the room had her twisting in her padded restraints, evoking laughter from the newcomers.

"So, this is the pretty thing you've been playing with all evening is it, Saint?" said a new, rougher voice behind her. The smell of absinthe and roses wafted into the room, tickling Jocasta's nose. Yet there was something new underneath the perfumed fragrance...an iron tang that made Jocasta's nose wrinkle. "It is," agreed the vampire that tormented Jocasta earlier, whom Jocasta now realized was called Saint.

"Good of you to share her with us then," came a voice from over her shoulder, one that seemed softer and sweeter than the other two. The owner of the voice walked around the pillory, and then Jocasta was confronted with a strikingly beautiful person. They were possessed of delicate, almost feminine features, with large golden eyes fringed with thick lashes, and a soft rosebud mouth that curled upward in a beatific smile. Their hair was a fetching, rich chestnut shade that fell about their shoulders in lovely curls. Jocasta felt awestruck at the sight of them, and she had to close her mouth forcefully to prevent her from gaping like a fish.

"I like the look of her. Come around and see her, Andras," said the captivating stranger, who gestured for their unseen companion to approach.

"I can tell I like her from right here," replied the so-called Andras, but who came around anyway to stand close beside the androgynously beautiful stranger. Andras, by contrast, was rougher looking than either of the two she had previously seen. The vampire was possessed of heavy, dark brows, and sharp angular features that made Jocasta think of a beast of prey. His hair was black as a crow's wing and wild, and his eyes were solid onyx. She also noted that his mouth was unusually red for a man's, but shoved that thought aside.

"I see what you mean, Aster. She's one of the prettier ones Saint's had. Looks like he already made a mess of her face though," said Andras, his voice deep and resonant. Jocasta's face became hot; she was all too aware of the nightwalker's cooling semen decorating her face. She cast her eyes down, feeling hot shame burn in her body.

A laugh sounded behind her, clear and musical. Then, Saint swept around the pillory and Jocasta was confronted by the triumphantly grinning vampire.

"I'm glad you agree, but we have more than just a pretty face at our tender mercies; we have a witch from the Meyer's Guild," said Saint, and the eyes of both Andras and Aster went round.

"A Guild witch?" asked Aster, turning to look up into Saint's face, "But what is she doing here? I've never seen a Guild witch even near this part of town."

Saint's grin turned mocking. "Yes, I'm inclined to think our little magician got on someone's bad side. Isn't it delicious?" asked Saint, his bloody gaze flicking down to Jocasta's dripping face. Jocasta did not look up, and kept her gaze determinedly on the floor.

"That depends. Does she come with any strings attached?" asked Andras, who had obviously recovered from the surprise and was now scowling down at the Guild witch. His stare was so intent upon Jocasta that she flinched involuntarily. Aster's expression changed from one of wonder to worry, and they glanced at Jocasta dubiously.

That idea didn't seem to trouble Saint however, who shrugged it off airily. "She didn't come with any instructions, so I've been using her as I see fit. And clearly the Guild isn't on her side, otherwise they wouldn't have had her restrained and presented so...appetizingly," replied Saint, who already seemed bored of all the questions. Hearing that, the other two vampires regarded Jocasta with a thoughtful expression.

"You're sure we won't have any Council men on our tails if we play with her?" asked Andras, his deep voice making Jocasta feel unusually small. She glanced up at the wild looking vampire under her lashes, wondering what he could possibly mean by 'play'. The witch repressed a shudder, certain that such a rough looking vampire must have a vastly unconventional definition for that word.

"Even if we do, we'll out-run and out-fox them as usual," replied Saint tightly. His expression soured, and the corners of the pale vampire's lips pulled down into a frown.

Andras glanced back at Saint and chuckled, obviously familiar with Saint's impatience and entirely unconcerned with it.

"Can't hurt to be cautious, Saint, but we'll get on with it. I know how you hate waiting," placated Andras, his hawkish face looking eager.

Saint seemed mollified by the answer, and his face resumed the same expression of sensual cruelty it had when Jocasta first saw him. "Excellent," purred the pale nightwalker, and his velvety voice sent a tingle down Jocasta's spine.

"Does anyone want to have a first turn with her?" asked the pale vampire, his tone generous and expansive, as though he were a nobleman offering his largesse to the commoners.

Aster considered her for a moment before shaking their head, causing their chestnut curls to bounce.

"While she is lovely, Saint," said Aster, who walked smoothly over to the long couch on the side of the room and seated themself before continuing,"I think I'm of the mind to watch your play rather than participate."

Andras' lips quirked at one corner. Eyes twinkling with mirth, Aster added, "And anyway, Andras has been in a mood all night to show off ever since I won our bet at the bar and I think this little witch is the perfect canvas for him."

"Aye, I think you're right," replied Andras, who had walked away from the restrained Adept and was considering the wall of fearsome implements. "You've already had her with the paddle, is that right Saint?" asked the hawkish vampire, who was staring intently at the length of the coiled leather whip. He took it down and pulled the supple leather through his fingers, his flinty black eyes intent upon it.

"I have. Oh, and you should also know: she mewls like a kitten if you hurt her nipples," replied Saint, eyeing the whip that Andras was admiring. The pale vampire seemed slightly apprehensive of Andras' choice of toy, and became visibly more relaxed when the hawkish vampire put the whip back in its place.

"If I whip her now, she'll bleed all over the place," said Andras smoothly, almost nonchalantly, "Which, while good fun, would be wasteful; we've eaten already, anyway."

Jocasta's ears perked up at that little remark. So they'd eaten? Her heart began pounding in her chest as images bubbled up in her mind. Little horrific vignettes of these beautiful creatures tearing into throats and lapping up the blood that spilled from their victims. Jocasta's nearness to death became all too apparent, and she felt as though she had glimpsed a yawning abyss open at her feet.

Unbidden, tears ran down her face. Terror turned her muscles to a soft, liquid substance and quiet sobs caught in her throat. The small piece of Jocasta that remained defiant tried to stifle her crying, realizing that she was acting weak in front of predators.

"Andras, you're being a brute," called Aster from the couch. "You've frightened the little thing; look, she's crying."

Andras glanced down and regarded Jocasta's tear stricken face. "So she is," replied Andras. Aster rolled his eyes.

"Ms. Witch, you have my word, no harm will come to you tonight. I can control this brute. Tonight I will make sure that you shall experience only exquisite things," murmured Aster, their gaze soft and imploring. The Guild Witch felt a strange sort of calmness roll over her, and her tears stopped as suddenly as they had come.

Jocasta felt that something was off about the beautiful chestnut-haired vampire. Though they reclined languorously on the couch, she felt as though they had spoken right in her ear. If Aster had been speaking at that volume truly, then surely she should not have been able to make them out. And some quality in the vampire's voice seemed to soothe her. It suggested trust, tenderness, and safety in a way that Jocasta had never felt before. Almost instantly her fear faded back in her mind, with only a faint confusion left behind. What strange power did the voice of Aster contain? Had she been in any normal circumstance, she would have leapt at the opportunity to study such a voice.

"Saint, Andras, I've changed my mind. I won tonight's bet and I've decided that Ms. Witch is my prize. You're going to make her beautiful," said Aster, their clear, bell-like voice strangely commanding. "And you're also going to give her such ecstasy that she thinks well of nightwalkers for the rest of her life," continued Aster, their gaze alternating between the two taller vampires.

"I should never have agreed to your wager," Saint sighed theatrically. "Next you'll ask us to pull down the moon and stars to light your boudoir."

Aster seemed to consider this but shook their head, curls bouncing.

"Were I to ask you to do something truly impossible, it would be for you to give up that perfume you always wear," replied Aster cheekily, and Saint pretended offence. "So, start with making Ms. Witch pretty," finished the androgynous vampire, who made some flicking gesture with their wrist at Andras, who moved to obey.

With a strangely swift movement, Andras loomed into her vision, and Jocasta could not help but feel like a rabbit in the snare of a hunter with the way that Andras looked at her. The hawkish night predator stared down into Jocasta's face for a long moment, considering her. Then he sighed noisily and removed a handkerchief from his coat.

"Make her pretty hm," said Andras under his breath as he bent to wipe Jocasta's face. "When we're just going to make a mess of you again. Silly," he said, cleaning away Saint's cum and her own tears with a surprisingly gentle touch.

Once Jocasta's face was clean, Andras balled up the soiled kerchief and tossed it into one corner of the room. Then, he strode around behind her, walking intently towards something she could not see. A pause, then the creaking of hinges as something within the room was opened behind her.

"Ah, you're giving her the show-pony treatment then?" asked Saint, his scarlet gaze tracking Andras' movements behind the pillory. The pale vampire leaned against the back wall of the room, looking for all the world like he couldn't have been less interested. But his eyes gave the lie to that; they gleamed with an interest that made Jocasta shudder.

"Yes, unless you object," replied Andras' voice behind her. The faint rustling behind Jocasta perked her ears up, and she strained to discern what it was that Andras was going through.

"I'm a man of my word, so I dare not object," replied Saint, and the vampire affected being highly put upon. Aster, seeing this act, rolled their eyes.

"Have you examined more than her mouth? Or do we need to map out the rest of the territory?" asked Andras.

Saint smiled almost bashfully, his fangs gleaming in the low light.

"I've only used her mouth so far. I confess, I got excited when I saw such a beauty all trussed up and ready to be played with," he admitted, finally moving to Andras' side. Andras snorted, apparently both amused and entirely unsurprised by the pale vampire's impatience.

There was more rustling behind her, and Jocasta strained involuntarily in her pillory. Aster smiled, watching her struggle to turn and observe her next punishment.

"Tell me Ms. Witch, do you prefer pink or black?" asked Aster, fixing her with their beautiful golden eyes. Jocasta's head snapped around, her eyes wide.

"...Pardon?" asked Jocasta, somewhat at a loss. She had not expected that she would be spoken to. This seemed to amuse Aster, who smiled even wider, revealing their fangs in a delighted grin.

"Silly thing! I asked if you preferred pink or black? The boys have their pick of the lot and maybe you have a preference," replied Aster, their eyes twinkling with amusement. Jocasta stared at Aster uncomprehendingly. The angelic vampire's expression turned patient. "They have their pick of pink and black leather," explained Aster, their voice soft and measured. "Which one would you prefer to wear?" they asked, looking at her expectantly.

Jocasta gaped at the vampire, her mind struggling with the surprise of being addressed. "I've...never...done anything like this," replied Jocasta haltingly.

Aster's eyes went bright and gleeful, and they clapped their hands together in delight. "Oh you didn't tell me you found a virgin!" they cried, leaping off of the couch and darting around behind her.

"I'd no idea that she was," replied Saint, who looked at once pleasantly surprised and somewhat bewildered.

"I want her in white and pink!" gushed Aster, and Jocasta heard a long suffering sigh behind her. The rustling noises behind her increased in their furiousness as Aster dug through something behind her. Saint apparently gave up and came around the pillory, with Andras following behind.

"We'll be here all night while she's being prettied up" grumbled Saint, affecting the demeanor of one who has been put out. Andras rolled his eyes and jostled the pale vampire's shoulder.

"You like Aster's ideas. You just have to be patient," Andras replied, and Saint smiled crookedly in response. Then Saint turned and regarded Jocasta with an appraising look on his face.

"You should be thankful Aster took over while still in a pleasant mood. I've known that one to get particularly sadistic, worse than I am really," said Saint, whose gaze made her squirm and blush. She could feel the aches of the bruises on her buttocks and nipples and the memory of Saint's semen splashing against her cheeks seeped into her consciousness.

The memory sparked something in Jocasta's body, and she felt ashamed when she noticed that she was getting wet again. This squirming and embarrassment did not escape the pale vampire's notice, and Saint's eyes flashed with avarice.

"It looks like the little witch is warming up to us," taunted Saint, his gleaming fangs showing in a smirk. Andras broke off watching Aster to regard the pilloried Adept, and then his expression mirrored Saint's.

"Why yes, it looks like she's starting to get very warm indeed," agreed Andras, and his voice had dropped an octave or so, excitement creeping in to the vampire's harsh growl. Aster swept in then, carrying an armload of white and pink leather pieces and glared directly up into Andras' face.

"No starting in on her early! I want her prettied up, and you said you would!" pouted the chestnut-haired vampire. Andras straightened up and regarded the slender vampire with soft expression, his mouth pulled down slightly in an earnest look.

"Well..." Andras trailed off under the irritated gaze of the petite vampire and instead took the leather out of Aster's hands.

Plucking one of the thinner straps of leather from the heap, Andras approached her. The leather appeared to be a simple leather strap with a large sphere of some kind in the center, tipped at one end with a buckle. Jocasta stared in confusion as the large vampire pressed the sphere against her closed lips.

"Open your mouth Ms. Witch," said Andras, his voice almost soft. Perhaps this was his attempt at cajoling her? Still mystified, Jocasta opened her mouth, and allowed the large sphere to rest between her lips.

The sensation slightly reminded Jocasta of how it felt when Saint had been using her face like a toy earlier, with the stretch of her jaw triggering that arousal once again. She had never really considered her mouth to be an erotic area, but now her body reacted with dripping arousal whenever her jaw stretched open. Arousal and embarrassment were deeply intertwined within the witch. As the vampire's hands came around her head and fastened the buckle, Jocasta couldn't help but wonder what it might be like to wear this when she wasn't being punished by the Guild.

"He's put a ball gag in, don't worry. It won't hurt you," said Aster, looking eager. The slender vampire reluctantly settled back down upon the rich velvet couch. They watched with an intensity that made Jocasta squirm, and Andras chuckled low in his throat.

Andras took hold of the next piece of leather, which Jocasta recognized as some kind of blindfold. It was made of a soft, white leather that looked luxurious. Had that leather been made into gloves, thought Jocasta, she would certainly be interested.

Then the blindfold slipped over Jocasta's eyes and her world was a soft darkness. She felt the large hands of Andras carefully adjusting her long, honey blonde hair, primping her like a doll. Then she felt one of Andras' fingers trace lazily around the edge of her Null Metal Collar.

"Did you put this on her, Saint?" asked Andras, tracing the intricate designs with a fingertip.

Jocasta realized that this was probably the first time that any of them had seen a Null Metal Collar. Well, that was fair enough, she figured. It was such an esoteric punishment that very few people outside of Guild members knew about them.

"Do you think we might be able to take it off her as well? Aster would like it if she had the full set of leather on," asked Andras, while hooking one large finger under the metal collar to tug on it gently, as though he were considering it. Jocasta stiffened upon hearing that, and she wished she could see how people were looking at her.

Saint looked at the collar as though he were seeing it for the first time. "No, I didn't. She came with that I suppose," mused Saint, examining the collar more closely. "It looks a little strange," the pale vampire remarked. "Maybe the Guild put it on her? I'd say leave it on."

Andras dropped his hand from the collar. "I think you're probably right. She won't get the whole matching set, Aster, but she'll be pretty," replied Andras, his tone slightly conciliatory. A faint noise came from the direction of the couch, but Jocasta could not make out what it might have meant. Silently, she cursed. If Andras had taken that collar off she might've been able to make her escape.

"Do you think she's in good enough shape for the bells?" asked Andras, his tone nonchalant. Jocasta's ears perked up.

"Oh sure," said Saint airily, flapping a hand at Andras. "I wasn't too rough with her. Just a bit of pinching," finished the vampire, and Jocasta felt a spark of temper. That awful bruising treatment was 'just a bit of pinching'? She could've sworn he was trying to tear her nipples off with his bare hands. Inwardly, she wondered what kind of treatment the pale vampire would consider cruel.

Andras seemed to consider this, and she felt one of the large vampire's fingers tracing her left nipple. The Adept winced, jerking her head back as though that would stop the vampire from fondling her bruised flesh.

Of course, that didn't work. Andras did take notice of it though and laughed low in his throat. "Oh, I think the little witch thinks differently Saint," rumbled Andras, who's voice was now lower and had a hint of smokiness to it. Jocasta flinched again as she felt the fingers of the vampire tug on her bruised nipple, and she made a small, involuntary sound.

"Don't start playing with her yet, Andras. She's not done yet!" came the voice of Aster, who seemed annoyed that Andras had gotten distracted by Jocasta's noises of pain. Chastised, Andras released the witch's nipple, and there were soft shuffling sounds as Andras searched for the next piece of Jocasta's ensemble.

"Here we are. Pretty, aren't they Aster?" came the rumble of Andras, and Aster made a delighted, bell-like noise in their throat.

Jocasta felt pressure on each of her nipples, and groaned. The bruises were aggravated by the strange thing clamping each of her nipples. It took her pain from a dull ache to a concentrated and angry throb that she could no longer ignore. When Jocasta trembled from the ache in her breasts, she heard a faint tinkling noise, and felt the weight on her nipples swing in response to her movement.

12