Forbidden Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, now for her rear," said Andras, and Jocasta heard him rise and walk around the pillory. She moaned through the gag, feeling exceptionally anxious, and fighting her imagination. The feeling of leather wrapping around her thighs was at once sensual and heart pounding. Then there was a slight pause, and Jocasta felt a hand delicately trace around her anus. Jocasta flinched, but could not escape the vampire's touch. What on earth was he doing back there? And why did it feel...exciting?

"Do you want me to put a plug in?" asked Andras, whose voice was slightly muffled. Jocasta wondered if she was imagining the excitement in his voice. She also wondered what he had meant by a plug.

"Yes. But a small one, Ms. Witch says she's never done anything like this," came Aster's voice from the couch. Jocasta heard a soft noise from behind her and a small amount of rustling; presumably it was Andras searching for whatever a plug was. A snapping sound, like a bottle being opened followed. Then Jocasta felt something cold and wet touch her rear entrance.

The witch lunged forward, trying to escape the bizarre feeling. Unfortunately, her imprisonment turned her heroic lunge into a violently spastic jerk in her restraints, like a shark thrashing after it had been caught in a net. This reaction prompted snickering from somewhere. Saint was clearly amused by the witch's reactions. Jocasta attempted to cry out, but her gag changed her wail of despair into a muffled, "Nmmph!"

"Easy now," said Andras behind her, sounding more annoyed. "If you don't want to tear then I have to work this in," continued the hawkish vampire, and pressed his cold wet fingers into her once again. Jocasta flinched, but forced herself to be still when she heard a soft growl behind her. Having forced his subject to relax, Andras resumed his strange activity.

The vampire behind her had coated his fingers in some kind of slippery substance, and began to press into her anus, though there wasn't yet an attempt to penetrate her. The sensation was an odd one, but as moments passed and the vampire kept a consistent pressure, the Adept got used to the sensation.

The pressure slowly began to increase, and Jocasta moaned into her gag when the vampire finally pressed the tip of his finger into her. The witch clenched around the vampire's invading finger, trying to push the intruder out. But Andras would not be denied, and he continued working his digit in up to the second knuckle before holding still. The stretching feeling, while initially uncomfortable and strange, slowly dissolved into a pleasure that Jocasta had not expected.

"Take a few deep breaths," ordered Andras, and Jocasta felt the pressure of another finger at her entrance. Knowing she had no real choice, Jocasta took the vampire's advice and took several deep breaths. With each exhale, Andras continued to push that second finger into her.

After five exhales, Andras had sunk two fingers in to the knuckle and the Adept felt...full. The pressure in her rear was unlike anything she'd ever felt, and she was surprised that it didn't hurt. More than that, there was an undercurrent of pleasure in the strange new sensation. Color rose in Jocasta's cheeks as she realized the arousal blooming in her belly. A soft, predatory chuckle came from behind her, and Jocasta moaned into her gag.

"Looks like our little witch likes to have her ass played with," came Andras' growl. "I can see her getting slick between the legs; it's very inviting," continued the vampire, pulling his fingers from the witch with a lewd slurping noise. Jocasta bucked in her restraints again from the sudden removal, and she heard the chiming of the tiny bells from her nipple clamps. Jocasta felt a sensation of wetness travel down the inside of her thigh. Her as yet untouched pussy felt hot and sensitive, and were she in a more normal circumstance, Jocasta might have begged for relief.

"Well lucky for her then that she's going to have a little decoration there," came the voice of Saint, whose voice had taken on a deep, silky tone that made Jocasta shiver.

Jocasta felt another sense of pressure at her rear opening, but it was not the cold digits of Andras pressing into her. Something with a tapered point was being worked against her virgin hole. The gradual stretching feeling was still strange to the Adept, but thanks to the vampire having taken the time to open her, the strange object was sliding into her smoothly.

The plug's slow advance into her body made the witch moan into her gag, and strange sensations of discomfort and pleasure raced through her body. It seemed as though the widening of her anus would go on forever, slowly stretching her open until she gaped.

All too soon though, her ass crested the widest part of the toy being inserted into her, and she felt a strange 'popping' sensation as the toy fully entered her. Jocasta's ass clenched down involuntarily as the toy settled into her body, and a burst of strange sensation radiated from that squeeze.

"Good girl," purred Andras, gently pushing a little on the base of the toy he had inserted into the Adept. "You're pretty as any show pony now," said the hawkish vampire.

Applause from the two other vampires in the room filled the Adept's head, which was slowly becoming fuzzy from the amount of sensation she was trying to process.

"She did so well Andras!" cheered Aster, the voice strangely close now. "She deserves a reward for being so good," continued the beautiful chiming voice.

"I don't know about a reward," replied Saint, cutting across the stream of praise coming from Aster. "She did try to escape when you went to finger her ass, I'd say that was worthy of a punishment instead." The ringleader vampire's voice was cool, with an undercurrent of danger to it that made cold water run through Jocasta's veins.

"Oh no you don't! I promised her that she would feel only exquisite things!" pouted Aster, who was jockeying to regain control of the scene.

"So you did, liebling," came the rumble of Andras' voice. "Saint, let Aster have their way. After all, Aster did win that bet, and whatever else you are, you are a man of your word," said Andras in a consoling way. Jocasta heard the soft whispering sound of fabric over fabric, and then Aster's lips were close to her ear.

"I can tell that Saint has been treating you quite roughly, Ms. Witch. I'm going to get him to make it up to you," whispered Aster's delicate voice. The soft breath against the shell of Jocasta's ear made her shudder.

Jocasta felt a tingle run over her skin, as though an electric current had raced over her body. Aster's words inflamed the growing need she had felt the entire time she was being primped. The witch made a soft, involuntary sound of need in her throat, and her clitoris throbbed with desire. In some dim, sane part of her brain, she wondered how Aster's words had affected her so powerfully.

"I'm going to make it up to her?" came Saint's voice, sounding amused. "What makes you think I'm going to go along with that?" challenged the vampire. There was a slight pause before Jocasta heard a response.

"You're right. I can't imagine you wanting to see Ms. Witch thrash in pleasure. I'm surprised you haven't walked out of this whole affair," rejoined Aster, who seemed to take Saint's taunt in stride.

"Why, it would be rather passé to have the best tongue amongst us drive a Guild Witch over the edge, to have her experience ecstatic agony. You're right, I think maybe Andras might be more suited to this little scene of mine. They have such a lovely contrast, those two. And he definitely has the stamina for such an affair..." Aster trailed off, as though imagining just how the scene might go.

Behind her, Jocasta heard Andras smother a chuckle. Had Jocasta been able to see, she might have laughed as well. Saint's beautiful features were now twisted into an irritable mask, for he knew he was being played. And yet, despite this knowledge, Saint knew full well that Aster made no empty threats.

"Andras, if you would be so kind, Ms. Witch requires relief. She's been ever so patient, and so have I," decreed Aster. There was a shift behind Jocasta, and then she felt a hand reach between her legs. One of Andras' large digits jammed insistently into her clit, rubbing the little bundle of nerves with a pressure that bordered on pain. The witch squealed into her gag, bucking against the sudden stimulation as Andras' fingers attacked her sensitive flesh remorselessly. The bells on her nipples rang joyfully as Jocasta twisted and writhed at Andras' touch.

Jocasta wanted to squirm away from the pressure of the vampire's finger, the feeling was so intense as to bring tears to her eyes. But the restraints held her fast, and she couldn't escape the sensations that bludgeoned her psyche. In fact, her squirming seemed to excite Andras, who increased the already unbelievable pressure. Carnal pleasure built between her legs alarmingly fast. Jocasta felt herself approaching the brink of something with frightening speed, and a tight sensation knotted itself within her belly.

Then Saint's voice cut through the room with an icy sharpness.

"Aster, call off your hawk," snapped the pale vampire, his voice tight with irritation. Aster made a sound of delight.

"So you'll do it then?" returned Aster's clear, bell-like voice. There was a barely perceptible swell of triumph there.

Andras' insistent stroking slowed, and Jocasta felt her sensations ratchet down a level. With the lower level of pressure, the witch felt some of the tension recede from her body.

"Of course I will. I found her, I'll finish her," Saint snarled, and Jocasta listened to the sound of the vampire crossing the room in tight, irritated strides.

"All yours," said Andras behind her, his voice affecting an air of mock-graciousness. Saint replied with a noise of derision in his throat, and then Jocasta felt familiar long digits tracing patterns over her skin again.

"So," said Saint, whose voice made Jocasta's skin prickle. "Now we're back where we started, except you're done up better than the prettiest whore in town," the vampire drawled. One finger trailed up the inside of the witch's thigh, making the woman squirm.

The touch of the vampire was surprisingly delicate, almost ghostly as it traveled to the burning center between Jocasta's legs. Two digits brushed against the witch's clit, and began to stroke in a gentle circling motion. A gentle but insistent cadence was built up, and soon the vampire's fingers were soaked with Jocasta's own fluids, adding delightful slipperiness to the sensation.

Saint's other hand lazily slid down to the base of the plug and gently pressed down on the base. Jocasta clenched against the movement, and the witch's cheeks flushed a deep pink. Delicious sensations traveled up her spine as she felt Saint begin a gentle tapping rhythm on the plug.

Jocasta's breathing became heavier, and her chest heaved. The masterful attentions of Saint were clearly having an affect on her, and even the formerly excruciating nipple clamps felt oddly pleasurable. The tiny bells chimed out as carnal pleasure rose and built in the body of the witch.

"So worked up just from the appetizer?" taunted Saint, and Jocasta could hear the mounting desire just below the surface. At that moment, Saint tapped Jocasta's clit particularly hard, making the witch moan in reply.

"You're dripping, you know," continued the vampire, his voice almost conversational. "Your pussy is flushed and spread. It's rather pretty, almost like a flower. And oh, how it invites one to taste it..." the vampire trailed off, apparently mesmerized by the view of Jocasta's glistening sex.

A thrill raced through the woman's body. Jocasta's inhibition was finally gone, and she shamelessly bucked against Saint's fingers, chasing the orgasm she so desperately wanted. Her solitary trysts alone in her lab had been her sole source of erotic thrill until tonight, and they far and away paled in comparison to the deft touch of the vampire.

Saint made a predatory noise of approval as he felt Jocasta give over to the wanton needs of her body, and quickened the pace of his fingers. Unconsciously, Jocasta matched the rhythm, and moaned into the gag. The witch's saliva drooled out from around the gag, falling to the floor in glittering strands. From the couches lining the walls, Aster watched with rapt attention, their eyes fixed upon the witch who now greatly resembled a nymph of legend.

Jocasta's bliss turned hollow though, as suddenly she felt Saint's touch retreat from her sex. Shamelessly, Jocasta whined out her frustration, and the pale vampire laughed. A soft, wet noise came from behind her, the sound of Saint licking Jocasta's wetness from his fingers.

Then the vampire kissed her, almost reverently, on her spread lips. The witch's juices coated his face in a glossy shine. Saint's tongue swept over his lips, savoring the taste of the witch's arousal. Pressing his mouth against the witch's sex more insistently, the vampire began to lick her more insistently.

Jocasta was melting into the mouth of the vampire, her thoughts scattering with each lick from Saint's talented tongue.

Saint's fingers were on her again, this time gently spreading the lips of her pussy as his tongue worked over her. The tip of the vampire's muscle teased around her entrance, making the witch ache with need. Occasionally, Saint would administer a short, flicking lick to her clitoris that would reliably make Jocasta's hips buck into his face.

Holding her lips apart, Saint switched to lapping at Jocasta's pussy with broad, flat strokes. Clear fluid coated the vampire's face and dripped down his chin, though he did not seem to notice. These attentions had Jocasta panting, and a light sweat beaded on her skin. Heat built in her core as the pleasurable sensations intensified.

Pulling back then, Saint surveyed the witch's sex with a discerning eye. Glistening, flushed, and open, just like the flower he had claimed she was. Then he plunged his tongue inside her, making Jocasta mewl wantonly into her ball gag. Her muscles fluttered, and Jocasta felt a bolt of carnal electricity travel up her back. She arched in her restraints as Saint's long tongue quested within her, making crudely wet sexual noises.

Saint knew that the Guild witch was getting close. With each undulation of his tongue, he could feel her clenching and seizing around him. His tongue thrust in and out of Jocasta, the wet noises of her and the taste of her arousal filling his senses.

Aster and Andras looked on, with Andras' erection straining against the front of his trousers. He moved to take his cock out from his pants when Aster stayed his hand. The hawkish vampire gave Aster a meaningful glance before removing his hand. Clearly, this was Saint's show now.

Saint appeared to be in a single-minded frenzy, his tongue alternately plunging into her, flicking her clit and laving broad licks against her pussy. Jocasta's skin glittered with a fine sheen of sweat, and her moans filled the air.

The heat that had been building in Jocasta since Saint's first touch had built into an inferno, and her body tightened and coiled. In her mind, she felt as though she was being wound tighter and tighter, with each thrust of Saint's tongue heightening the tension.

And without warning, the tension broke.

Jocasta's body bucked and seized violently, her toes curled, and Saint's tongue had to lap aggressively to catch all of the fluid from the blonde's gushing pussy. A soundless explosion burst in the back of Jocasta's mind, and she saw fireflies dancing in front of her eyes. Throughout this, Saint's tongue worked dutifully, pleasuring her throughout the most violent orgasm of this woman's life.

To Jocasta, her orgasm seemed to stretch into eternity. And even by Saint's standards the orgasm was impressive, with Jocasta shuddering and cumming for nearly a minute straight. Liquid dripped down from his chin, spattering his shirt and ensuring that the vampire would not soon forget Jocasta's scent.

Then Jocasta went limp in her restraints, the orgasm having drained her utterly of energy and tension.

There was a beat of silence before Aster cheered and clapped their hands in glee.

"Incredible show Saint! I think that's the most passionate I've ever seen you," gushed the beautiful vampire, their face flushed with glee. Saint gently pulled his face from between Jocasta's legs, as though about to reply before settling for a noise of assent.

Jocasta dully registered the delight of the vampire cheering. The strain of the orgasm had exhausted her, and she slowly felt aches creeping into her body. A vague sense of soreness came from her ass, and Jocasta wondered if clenching so violently during orgasm would make her sore in the morning.

"Well," said Saint, still kneeling between the thighs of the blonde witch. "What should we do with our little witch now?" he asked, his eyes roaming over the body of his captive. This sparked Jocasta's interest. They weren't done with her?

"I've a mind to leave a more permanent mark on her, just something for the little witch to remember us by," continued Saint, not waiting for either Aster or Andras to pipe up with a suggestion.

All Jocasta felt two pinpricks of pain as Saint sank his fangs deep into the muscle of her inner thigh. Pain shot through the witch for a moment before the sensation turned as hot and pleasurable as any stroke of Saint's tongue. Jocasta heard Saint swallow thickly, and she knew that he was drinking deeply of her blood.

The witch felt light headed, horror and arousal warring fiercely within her. The sucking sensation was at once sexual and predatory, something so alien that Jocasta knew she would never forget it. Had she been less exhausted and frightened she might have lashed out, kicking and screaming. And in fact she would have prepared to strike out, had Aster's voice not sounded in her ear.

"Be not afraid Ms. Witch. I promised you, only exquisite things tonight," murmured Aster, and the horror abated somewhat. Jocasta heard Saint swallow again, and shivered before going entirely limp in her restraints. Then, just as the vampire pulled back from the wet mess of the witch's thighs, the golden pillory began to shimmer.

The room began to go hazy and insubstantial for Jocasta, and she felt her head spinning. The walls of the Sunsetter changed from lush, dark paneled wood to a stone wall. The pillory melted away, and Jocasta found herself lying on a stone floor. Tiny beads of blood dribbled from the bite marks on her thigh, and then Jocasta found herself back in the hall of punishment. Her restraints and toys had been left behind, leaving her naked body alone on the cold stone floor.

Looking up with fading vision, the face of Justiciar Leon swam into view.

"Your correction time is up, Adept Jocasta. I hope you've learned well from this little lesson."

Jocasta just barely managed a rude gesture in Leon's direction before passing out, lost to unconsciousness.

12