Forbidden Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, play along now. Playing with you has gotten me all worked up, and I need a little relief before we keep going," sighed the stranger. The head of his cock smeared precum against Jocasta's cheek, leaving behind a glittering line of arousal. A small crease formed between the vampire's brows as he attempted to work his cock between the Adept's lips.

The stranger started sliding his erection more deliberately against her face. The root of his cock ground against her lips, and the heady smell of his masculinity captivated the Adept. Jocasta felt hot all over; her pussy ached from the stranger's crude actions. Frightened and repulsed by her own arousal, she attempted to pull her face away from the vampire's insistent erection, but whenever she resisted, the vampire simply wrenched her head back into place.

Apparently bored by this, the stranger changed tactics. The vampire's grip then shifted, and his fingers dug into her jaw, forcing her mouth open. At the moment her lips parted, the stranger thrust forward, filling her mouth with his cock. The taste of it and the sensation of her jaw stretching to accommodate the vampire's member activated something in the Adept. Jocasta's jaw relaxed, allowing the stranger to penetrate her mouth more deeply and fill her mouth. A deep, relieved sigh came from above Jocasta as the stranger savored the feeling of the Adept's warm, wet mouth around him.

Then, the stranger began rocking his hips and pulling Jocasta's head back and forth along his shaft, beginning to pleasure himself in earnest. The head of his cock brushed against the entrance to her throat, and Jocasta felt no desire to resist it. Something about this felt deeply right to her. A thick fog had clouded Jocasta's mind, and her body felt hot, sensitive and needy. The stranger bobbed her head up and down the slick length of his shaft and groaned low in his throat with pleasure. Had Jocasta been able to look up, she would have noticed the stranger's closed eyes and rapturous expression as he used her mouth for his own pleasure.

Jocasta's internal monologue had gone quiet. All of her mental energy was devoted to the feelings of her body, including the stranger fucking her mouth. The sensations dominated her mind, crowding out any analytical thought. Only a hot submissive haze existed within Jocasta, and it overwhelmed her.

The stranger began picking up his pace, thrusting into her mouth more urgently. Saliva began to drip from Jocasta's chin in glittering strands, which the stranger noted with a slight upward quirk of his mouth as he neared his climax.

As the vampire ruthlessly fucked the Adept's face, Jocasta could sense that a brink was fast approaching. Would he release in her mouth? Or bury himself in her throat to make sure she swallowed every drop of his semen? The crass thoughts, which would originally have been too embarrassing to even think, now had her squirming with need.

The stranger surprised her by doing neither. Instead, he pulled out of her mouth, took his pulsating cock in hand, and started pumping it rapidly. She barely had time to register the sight before the stranger's erection jerked in his hand. With a groan, the stranger unloaded all over the Adept's face, painting her lips, cheeks, and forehead with cum.

Jocasta felt intoxicated. The sensation of the vampire's cum running down her face was unbearably arousing for the Adept, appealing in ways she had never experienced before. A runnel of semen ran over her lips and then dripped off of her chin to splatter onto the floor. Jocasta ran her tongue over her lips, tasting the essence of the stranger. The creamy flavor of the semen spread across her tongue, and the taste was compelling. The ache between her legs was intense, and she could feel her wetness dripping down the inside of her thighs.

The vampire drank in the sight of the disheveled witch, smiling triumphantly. The knowledge that he had started an unstoppable process with this first act of corruption pleased him mightily, and he lingered there as he fixed his clothes.

But this one stroke of corruption did not satisfy him, no, not in the least. His mind now turned to what to do next with the lovely little victim. The desire to completely defile her, to stain her completely with carnal pleasure consumed him, and he stared down at the Adept, the wheels in his mind turning. Inspiration seemed to strike the vampire, and having straightened his clothes, he hastily strode out of the pleasure room, letting the door swing shut behind him.

As the footsteps of the stranger retreated, Jocasta felt her consciousness resurface. The Adept's skin tingled, as sensation returned to her, unblunted by adrenalin. Jocasta became acutely aware of the aching, painful heat that suffused her rear-end and the dull, painful feeling concentrated in her nipples. Heat rose in Jocasta's cheeks as she realized how thoroughly she was branded by the stranger's abuse.

Even if her restraints were to be taken off now, she'd bear the evidence of the stranger for days afterwards. The arousal that she had felt when the vampire had been using her to pleasure himself flared up again, making Jocasta feel weak. She wanted him to come back, to press his lips and tongue against her pussy until she climaxed. But she also wanted him to leave and never return. Conflicted, Jocasta's mind resembled a battlefield as logic and desire warred against each other, with no clear winner in sight.

12