Nothing to Wear, But Fear Itself

Story Info
Pete takes his best friend to a sexually themed scare park.
6.7k words
4.88
9.1k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, a huge thank you to KenjiSato for kindly editing this story, and, in this case, for suggesting it in the first place.

Izzy was not afraid. There was nothing to fear. She wasn't a little kid, no man in a mask could frighten her, right? This is what she tried to convince herself anyway, in the queue to her first attraction of the night: Fresh Meat. She had been assured by her friend, Peter, that this was the right attraction to start with; he had explained that despite the fact that it was arguably the scariest maze in the whole park, it was most suitable to 'ease her into it'.

Peter and Izzy were good friends, but never anything more. Many had speculated the two were dating, but they'd never seen each other in such a way. They were both attractive young adults, and there was, naturally, a hint of attraction, but nothing ever happened. Izzy had always considered Peter like a big brother, the sort who would convince her to try new things outside of her comfort zone, things like a horror park that was known for its sexual theme.

"It's gonna be fine, trust me," Pete reassured her, as they waited in line. "You know the safe word, just say that if you want them to stop."

"Thanks. But I'm not a pussy," Izzy replied, with a jovial grin that Peter could barely see in the blackness of night -- a darkness that obscured the obviously nervous expression on the young woman's face. In no time at all, they found themselves at the front of the queue, and only then did Izzy realise how unprepared she was for such a new experience. What was she fucking thinking? She couldn't even watch 'The Grudge', why did she think this was a good idea?? Too late to go back now. She remembered the delight on Peter's face when she agreed to go with him, and she wasn't going to disappoint him at the last minute. With a deep breath, and a forced bravery, she stepped into the warehouse.

The scene she was faced with made her long for the safe embrace of the darkness outside. She examined the room in front of her, the dim-red lighting barely guiding her path as she led the way through the maze, with Peter close behind. She was safe. This was all fake. All decoration. She was safe. She reiterated this over and over to herself, a mantra that would protect her from the sight of rows of carcasses hanging on meat hooks, as they walked through the abattoir. These were just plastic, she repeated herself. Just decoration. These we--

Her cocoon of security was shattered, as a scream ripped through the air. She swung around to see one of the meat hooks, carrying not a pig carcass, but a man, held up by the leg. The man screamed and swore, and Izzy practically ran to the next room, to get away from the ear-piercing tone.

The next room provided no more comfort, however, as she was presented with a typical-looking butcher's shop, if at typical butcher's shop was the scene of a massacre. Behind the counter, stood a wide-shouldered man, wearing only a red-stained apron and a manic grin. He wielded a particularly-realistic cleaver, and pointed it directly at her.

"Your flesh is mine!" he roared, in a deep voice.

Izzy shuffled forwards, her eyes fixed to the actor, almost paralysed with terror. Some primal logic told her that if she looked away, she would die. This only caused her more trouble, as she did not see the other actor coming up behind her.

A hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her back. She found herself in the firm embrace of another butcher, a bald man of fifty in a similar outfit to his murderous accomplice. She screamed out, struggling to escape his grasp as he pulled her in tight.

"Fresh meat for the grind," he grunted, squeezing one of her perky breasts over her loose-fitting t-shirt.

He let her go, and quickly disappeared into the darkness. Izzy felt violated, terrified and unsafe. But above all, she felt aroused. She was almost disappointed when the scare actor had gone, as she came to terms with her newfound desire to be treated in such a forceful way. What followed was a short series of corridors, all meticulously designed to raise her tension, but came with the side effect of exciting Izzy on a sexual level. They could be someone anywhere. Any shadow. Anytime. She was so vulnerable. And it was so fucking good.

She looked back at Pete, who had the same half-terrified, half-excited face she did. He raised a questioning OK symbol, and she replied with a nod, before moving on. The two of them entered what appeared to be a morgue, with the body of a completely-naked woman laid on the table, complete with scars of dissection. She slowly manoeuvred around the scene as a man stood above her, gesturing with his knife. Izzy couldn't help but notice the woman's enormous breasts, which she examined closely, before the corpse suddenly jolted up. She let out a loud groan as she sat upright, causing both Izzy and Peter to scream aloud. Izzy kept walking, but turned around at the exit to the room, to see that Peter was... preoccupied.

The apparently-dead woman was now standing up, kissing Peter with a violent and forceful passion. It was clear by his face when their lips parted, that this was a surprise for him, but it was clear from his now-obvious bulge, that it was a welcome one. She stroked his bulge before retaking her position on the slab. Izzy now understood what was so appealing about this place to Peter.

The next actor she came across was far more confident than the previous ones. He jumped out from the shadows in front of a fearful Izzy, and proceeded to reach under her top, grabbing at her bra-clad boobs. She grinned at the man, this time more excited than afraid, and decided to help him out; she took off her shirt, cramming it into her sweatpants' pocket. The actor took the hint, but stayed in character.

"Pound of flesh, indeed," he growled, as he dove his head in her cleavage.

The wet patch in her panties grew, as she allowed the stranger access to her body. But then, just as fast as he had appeared, he vanished.

Maybe it was the decreased lighting, or the eerie music that played, or perhaps it was the fact that her body was now more exposed to the unknown, but for some reason, the next segment had Izzy more frightened than ever. She reached a hand back, and Peter supportively took it in his own, understanding her fear. He held her hand for a while, and at one point she lost his grasp, but was reacquainted with his hand soon after.

Suddenly, the hand tugged back, startling her as she turned around to see, not Peter, but instead the very same actor that had groped her earlier. She screamed out, her sense of safety being comprehensively violated once more. She looked behind the actor to see Peter, giggling uncontrollably at his friend's misfortune. The attraction ended soon after that.

"Fucking hell, Pete, that was amazing," Izzy practically shouted, as they left the warehouse. "I basically shit myself like eight times."

Peter grinned back at her. "I knew you'd like it. And you really got used to the whole sex theme there," he said, pointing to her exposed bra.

"Oh yeah, I should probably put my shirt back on," she replied. "Shit." It must have fallen out of her pocket. They both laughed as they realised Izzy would be without a shirt for the remainder of the night. "Where next, Pete?"

On their way to the next attraction, Izzy learnt that the sexual theming of the park was way less subtle than she had originally thought. Groups of people meandered through the park in various states of undress. A fire breather performed nude on a stage, her perky breasts exposed to the night, as she waved her torched around elegantly. A man in a clown costume leant against a worn down wall as a woman sucked his cock enthusiastically.

"When you told me this was, adult, I wasn't expecting it to be this explicit," Izzy said, as the two of them walked towards their destination.

Pete sensed the excitement in her voice and replied, "You've seen nothing yet."

Pete had made a complete plan of their night, going from the least sexual attraction to the most -- in the hopes that Izzy wouldn't be scared off by being thrown in the deep end. First was 'Fresh Meat', and now they were to enter 'The Emporium of Nightmares'.

The unnaturally-silent demeanour of the cashier in the first room was enough to creep Izzy out. His stony-black eyes remained fixed on her, as she examined his tattered, three-piece suit. She stood behind Pete this time, but still felt that sense of terrified excitement, as she followed him through the bead curtain into the next room.

What followed was a long pathway through a storeroom filled with... things. A hand twitched repeatedly in a bell jar. A crystal ball sat on a shelf at eye level, green-tinted smoke swirling within. An array of voodoo dolls hung from the ceiling. A loud cackle cracked like a whip through the room, and Izzy instinctively took Pete's hand in her own. She looked back to see he was both as scared, and excited, as her.

Izzy soon found herself confronted with a ladder going down. After waiting for Pete to be clear of the bottom, she carefully lowered herself down, one rung at a time into the darkness below. She nearly fell off, when a piece of the wall's side slid away, and a clown screamed into her face, on her way down. Another few rungs down and she was greeted once again by the actor, but this time not by a face. Izzy found herself at eye level with the clown's cock, protruding from another hole on the wall.

Perhaps as a congratulations to his great performance a few seconds ago, perhaps out of pure lust, or perhaps after a newfound desire to submit in any way possible, Izzy felt the need to wrap her lips around the thick member she was presented with. Arousal coursed through her veins as she filled her mouth with the stranger's cock. She found herself consumed in bliss as she considered how many others had sucked this cock on this night alone, and realised how much of a slut she was. Fuck it was amazing.

Eventually, the hunger for cock was outweighed by the curiosity of what lay ahead, and she moved on. "Fuck," she whispered, as she turned around to see... nothing. No sign of Pete, just the darkness. Fumbling around in the void, she soon found a rope suspended about two feet off the ground, and decided she had no better means of navigation than to follow it. The cold bit at her exposed shoulders, and she all at once became aware of how exposed she was. Alone. In darkness. In a bra. Anything could happen.

She followed the winding path, and soon felt various unknown sensations on her skin. A feather stroked her leg. A hand grabbed at her arm, before letting her go. And then, her bra snapped open. Her knee-jerk reaction was to grab it with both hands before it fell off her body, but -- after an incredibly small amount of time -- she decided to leave her bra behind. There she stood, her bare chest exposed to whoever lurked in the shadows, and realised she had lost the rope.

She exhaled deeply, spinning around in fear -- which only exacerbated her predicament.

"Stupid bitch," came a gravely voice from the shadows. She covered her heavy breasts with her arms.

"Don't worry darling," countered a feminine voice. "Just reach out. Just in front of you." She slowly reached her hand out, at the height of the rope. What she touched was wet, slimy and strange. She jolted her hand back, stepping back slightly in horror. She backed into a body, and screamed.

"A lovely addition to my collection," said the man, she had walked into.

He was dressed like the cashier, but without the shirt. Izzy let out yet another scream as she tried to back away. This time, she was hindered by the very rope she had been looking for, and found herself on the verge of tears, as the terrifying figure planted a firm hand on either of her shoulders.

"Young Specimen. Young enough to bend before the snaps!" he spat, as Izzy pushed closed her eyes in horror.

Paralysed with fear, she did nothing, but wait for his murderous intent to come to fruition--

"Fuck, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" he asked, in the same voice one might give to an old woman who needed help crossing the road.

She almost burst out laughing, when the actor completely broke character. She had completely immersed herself in this silly little fantasy, and her embarrassment was immeasurable. She was just glad it was only this stranger who had seen her act so ridiculously.

Meanwhile, a few rooms ahead (but very much still in earshot of the screams) Pete finally reached light once again, and immediately regretted doing so. The long rope trail had led him to a room completely full of dolls, varying in size. China figurines lined the walls, rag dolls lay strewn across the floor. A number of plastic heads sat on a table, and Pete soon realised their eyes followed him around the room. He wondered whether they were robotic, or being moved by real people. An off-putting piano time played in the background, as Pete entered the next room: almost completely empty apart from one woman. She hung off the ground from wires like a marionette, her head hanging low enough for her blonde hair to obscure her face. Her dress was tattered and worn down, and her breath was light.

Curious as to whether this was simply a realistic mannequin or an actor in a harness, Pete got closer. He approached slowly, cautiously, and when he was no more than six inches in front of her face -- "AAHHH!" she screamed, raising her head to look at him. Her face was deeply scarred and contorted, but he didn't have much time to examine it, when she was soon pulled away by whatever those wires were attached to.

Pete found himself impressed with the budget of the attraction, realising how difficult to make a contraption like that would be. He then realised Izzy would soon fall victim to the same trap, and smiled to himself.

Izzy was further back than Pete thought, however, and she had absolutely no intention of catching up to him. When the actor had realised Izzy was okay, he got back into character, grabbing her hand and practically dragging her away.

He brought her into a room lit with red light, allowing Izzy a better look at her captor. A crimson glow reflected off his chiselled abs and she did no more than gawk at his toned body, as he pushed her against a table. His actions were forceful, yet calculated, it was clear that her earlier reaction had placed him firmly on the side of caution, and he took his time to make sure he didn't hurt her. Izzy pushed herself back onto the table and lifted her bum so that the mystery man could pull down her shorts and panties in one go. Her moist sex became vulnerable to the cool warehouse breeze, a vulnerability that was soon taken advantage of, when the actor took out his throbbing cock, and crammed it into her.

He was soon confronted with a room filled with mannequins / manikins, all in various states of undress. "Help us," rattled down the speakers, as the light flickered and Pete advanced. "Save us. Please." Pete knew one of the mannequins / manikins would be a real person, he just knew. But that only put him more on edge. "Save us from him." He came into sight of the door. "He does things to us. Please help us." To his surprise, Pete left the room without a jump scare.

The next room explained the dolls' ramblings, and resurrected Pete's erection, all at once. Spread out on the table, was a young woman. She wore makeup and a wig to make her look like a marionette doll, but her dress was discarded on the floor.

Her small, perky breasts caught his eye instantly, their nipples standing proudly with arousal. She was a short, tight-bodied young woman no taller than five feet two. Her eyes stared directly at Pete, as she whispered, "Help me." Alas, this wasn't exactly a BAFTA-winning performance, and it was a secret to no one that she was utterly thrilled as the well-built man in a suit continued to pound her twenty-year-old pussy.

"Rag doll," he grunted. "Show this gentleman some good customer service, slut." He pulled his cock out from her and stepped back to allow Pete access.

Izzy closed her eyes and let out a gasp, unable to control herself as she felt a stiff cock being plunged into her pussy. Inch after inch sank into her, until his lower abdomen pressed against her neatly-trimmed pubic hair. Her mouth opened wide as he filled her completely, shockwaves of pleasure rippling through her body. She lay back across the table as he began to build a metronome of slow but powerful thrusts.

Pete approached his apparent plaything and took out his seven-inch cock. She whimpered and mumbled, but he showed no sign of hesitation, angling his thick shaft and slowly pressing it into her tight cave. The 'rag doll' was clean shaven with no labia to be seen. He, too, built up a rhythm of thrusts, groping her perky tits with each hand as she did nothing but lay down and take it.

Izzy's mystery lover sped up his thrusts and began grunting loudly with each great lunge into her. He pummelled her with a powerful lust, using her like a toy, and she fucking loved it.

Naturally, it was only a few minutes until Izzy reached her first orgasm of the night. She quivered violently, as pleasure pulsed through her body, squirming on the stranger's cock. Knowing his job was done, he disappeared back into the shadows, presumably to do the same thing to another frightened young woman.

When Izzy caught up to her friend, he was still somewhat preoccupied. The 'rag doll' was no longer on the table, and instead knelt in front of Pete, as he guided her head up and down his shaft. 'Guided' doesn't quite encapsulate the forcefulness with which he fucked her face, and the sight of this woman, not too dissimilar in looks from herself, gagging and slurping on Pete's thick cock, excited Izzy no end.

"Oh hi, Izzy," he said between bated breaths. "You can go ahead if you want, I might be a minute."

She didn't leave him behind, however. Instead, still holding the bundle of clothes she was previously wearing under one arm, she stood and watched as her friend enjoyed his plaything. She was presented with a side of Pete she had never seen before, one that she couldn't take her eyes off. The way he forced his fat cock upon her. His masculine grunts and groans. She had known him a while, and his attractive physique had always tempted her, but they had never gone anywhere romantically. Perhaps tonight was something of an opportunity, she thought to herself. They had always been sexually comfortable around each other -- or else they wouldn't have come here at all -- but they hadn't ever had sex. She had a new goal for the night -- to change that.

All in good time though, she thought. For now, she was content with watching him as he degraded this young woman. At that moment, she realised he was watching her. His eyes scanned her body up and down, admiring her busty frame and neatly-trimmed bush. She brought one hand to her pussy, and one to her breasts. She fondled herself slowly, partially for self pleasure, but mainly to please him. And please him she did. It was only a minute or two of her sexual display, before she noticed the telltale signs. His grip on her hair tightened. His moans became loaded. His eyes closed and his mouth opened.

Pete blasted his hot cum straight down the throat of the stranger, who succeeded in swallowing his entire load. He panted heavily as he let go of her hair, allowing her to slide off his cock. She broke character only momentarily, to clean the tiniest glob of cum still left on his cock, before retreating to the table she was found on.

Then, the two friends found themselves standing opposite each other, completely naked for the first time. Pete gathered up his clothes from the floor, and followed Izzy through what ended up being the last room of the attraction.

12