All Comments on 'Forbidden Massage'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You drive me wild!

This is such a sexy story to read and masturbate to. I must have cum three times reading and looking at your pictures I have saved. Could you do a man a favor and put another one up showing more of your beautiful body. Do you know why sex with older men is so much better? Well I'll tell you baby! We're so damn greatful to you for it! Older men make better lovers becasue we take oour time and actually love to please a younger woman. We enjoy our mouths betwen your legs. Your stories are so erotic and I love to jerk off while I read them and think of you. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was a bad as reading a text book

but then even a text book is more exciting. Neither my wife or I found it in anyway interesting. I read it first,the only reason I finished reading it was because I kept thinking it had to get better. I was wrong. I had my wife read it thinking maybe a woman would find it interesting. Now my wife is mad at me for wasting her time on this dull,nonsexy BS that you call a story. I didn't even like your picture, you look like one of those older lady's that would pay a young girl for a massage and some extras. It just means you are pass your prime as a sexy woman AND as a writer of sexy erotic stories.

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Erotic Compendium

Mandy knows her massage parlours and bisexual seduction. She is the best at describing the tantalizing thrill of undressing, exploring, and touching a woman. Very hot. But she doesn't do cunnilingus. This is a little bit of 3 or 4 stories already written - but they were good ones and so is this. It is nice to see men and intercourse back in her writing, not to mention love between a man and a woman. The ending was a little quick, but satisfying.

Only criticism is some stilted dialogue - "Yes, yes I do" - which is a curious unnatural tone for lovers in the throes of passion, and which creeps into many of her stories. And we like the picture Amanda!

photon100photon100almost 15 years ago
Nice

Mandy, your life experiences are thrilling to read and imagine, but I agree with the slight critique of your dialogue. The sex is good and hot, believe me the reaction over on this side of the pond is just what you might want... Thanks for this hot story and now onto the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First half, great. Second half dragged it down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous