All Comments on 'Forbidden Pt. 02'

by Thefountainpen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

I am really enjoying this story and hope you continue soon please. I am hopeful Colt will reveal why he did what he did and they can reconcile into a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written! I hope you'll drop the next part soon

waynef892waynef892almost 3 years ago

Another terrific job on this chapter

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Great story, very well written. I'm extremely impressed with your descriptions of their emotions, really top notch. All that said, two chapters of sexual tension is more than enough, time to ramp up. Thanks for this.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Really well written both in narrative and content. Keep the interaction believable as the sexual tension you've driven is at a bursting point that could permanently destroy their relationship if you don't allow th characters to reach the next stage in their feelings. 5* for now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"demeaner" is not a word, but it's close to one. :-) Hurts to end on something like that.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

So, midway through the second chapter there's a surprise. Heather is Colton's half-sister. Thanks, but I don't like dishonesty. When you call Heather his 'little sister' you imply they have the same parents. Sure, they're still brother and sister, but I'm pretty pissed to find this information so late. Now I'm not sure I want to read more. I wonder what other surprises you have in store. Maybe in the last chapter they find out they aren't related at all and they can marry and live happily ever after...

xXjoggyXxxXjoggyXxalmost 3 years ago

Dude you are killing me, this story is fantastic. I am on the edge of my seat wanting to read the magic moment these two finally confess their feelings To one another. I cannot wait for the next part!!!

Rocketman51Rocketman51almost 3 years ago

Great writing! Please ignore Robinlust, you write beautifully and for you. I only wish your chapter s were longer. I am looking forward to more on these two and how they deal with family! It would be another twist to find out Colton wasn’t the old mans kid! Please continue writing you are doing a wonderful job.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

It's been a while since I have found a story here worthy of praise. You're doing a fantastic job! I've given you 5/5 for both parts. I'm going to place you on my follow list so that I can read the next installment as soon as you publish it.

I have to chuckle about the "anonymous" response that I received from one person who didn't like my review when I called his story childish and sophomoric. I have applied that label to a large number of pieces that I have read, so I couldn't say who it came from. I have read so many pieces that sounded like they were written by a 16 year old who just wanted to jerk himself. I would have loved to have been able to reply to him that he needs to read YOUR offering to learn more about good writing. But cowards will hide behind the anonymity and run away. 🏃‍♂️

Keep up the good work!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

I've been reading this genre for many, many years. This is the first time I've seen a commentator rag on an author for not divulging that the siblings are 'half-' and not 'full'. Gimme a break.

I'm loving this story - and am anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Excellent story

5/5 again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThefountainpen@Thefountainpen
I write at home for myself in my spare time as a hobby whenever inspiration hits. I'm new to posting online but if people enjoy my stories I'm open to posting some of my others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Pt. 01 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info