All Comments on 'Forbidden Pt. 03'

by Thefountainpen

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! 5 stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Well done - Looking forward to their debut into the world. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written but for the odd typo. But why so rough when the characters are so deeply in love? Surely this would call for gentleness and teasing? I look forward to seeing how the relationship develops.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this one. Excellent resolution of the pent-up longing from the first two parts. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Only thing I didn't like was the roughness, not my thing. I think you will need to post the epilogue! Look forward to reading about what happens to them. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a big fan of the brother/sister thing. More of the mother/son relationship. But it was OK. Like many of you out there the rough stuff seem a bit over the top. Had it been me I would have gently and very carefully made love to my sister who gave herself to me for Keeps. I would have spend many minutes exploring her body. Tasting her mouth. Licking on her beautiful breast. And tasting her sweet pussy. After we had made love for the very first time....I would have slid down her, after I was soft, and I would have eaten our fuck juices. Taking time to explore her butt hole.

No to rough stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An amazing story. I wasn't sure about his violent attitude. But. I was very happy with the ending. Keep it going.

10_9510_95almost 3 years ago

Good story..n great writing..u kept it hooked till the end

Wish you write more N continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5* for all the 3 chapters from me, the roughness at end made the story a bit different than the usual stories, although it would been just as fine without it as well, looking forward to your next stories if you're going to continue that is, one thing i would suggest you is that to not post stories in parts, it affects the ratings.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

Comments cover all 3 chapters. Very good story. I liked the character development, and story in general. Hope you will continue with a new story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was one of if not the best story I have ever read on literotica. It had everything that one hopes to find in a love story. Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

5 stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟, even though I'm not into the rough stuff. Please post your epilog.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I totally forgot to add a correction...

It washed over her like a wave, dragging her under, her body helpless to fight his under toe.

This should have been undertow. When you pull something, you're towing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just read all three chapters in one sitting. If this is your first time writing something, I'll very much be looking forward to what you put out next. Having said that, you did misspell enough words, and got repetitive enough that you should really consider looking for an editor so they can make corrections and suggest alternatives to some words. In particular, Colton smirked way too much.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story, into my favourites

5/5 look forward to the next bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Please continue

Great story, please continue. With separate mums l would like to see Sunshine think it's OK to get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this story. The character development was well done and I loved the roughness. If you’d like to post more stand-alones or continue with the story, it would great to see how they explore the D/S themes you’ve alluded to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want more! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is awesome. You should definitely write books. My only complaint though is using ‘ya’ instead of ‘you’. It’s distracting.

Nmb11Nmb11over 2 years ago

You must continue this story

A great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked much of the story but in this section Colton becomes very unlikable because of the way he treats his sister. Their sexual encounter speaks less of love then his demand of domination. He is almost violent with her, I saw very little tenderness or love in the manner he treated his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this part! Onii-chan can be a lot rougher if he wants, zero problems here! Do you post on AO3 too by any chance? I'd love to vote and bookmark this little gem X3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The characters were so well written and I actually appreciate how natural their dialogue seems. Thank you for this story!!!

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 2 years ago

Really, really loved this! Hope to read more bro/sis stories from you!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I actually found the roughness to be the antithesis of the love Colton supposedly has for Heather. If she's wanting to be submissive to him, then he can dominate her without being violent at the same time. Just demanding her obedience and commanding her to do his bidding would have been more appropriate.

I still gave this a 5 back 7 or 8 months ago. I'm regretting that decision now and I'm thinking of changing it to a 4.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 1 year ago

Need her to have his babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThefountainpen@Thefountainpen
I write at home for myself in my spare time as a hobby whenever inspiration hits. I'm new to posting online but if people enjoy my stories I'm open to posting some of my others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Pt. 02 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info