Forbidden Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I couldn't take it anymore," he confessed, "the pressure, the pain, the constant fuckin' desire that ate me alive every night, knowing I wanted to fuck my little sister," he snarled before slamming his mouth down over hers, refusing to give her the opportunity to deny him the taste of her.

His kiss was punishing, probing her mouth with his tongue, he stole her breath, forcing her to accept his claim bodily if she wouldn't do it vocally. Her delicious pink tongue slid against his hesitantly in a soft caress as he sealed his mouth more firmly over hers, trying to memorize every small lick of her with his tastebuds. He kissed her deep, aggressively, trying desperately to communicate how long he'd wanted this. Wanted her.

He forced her to feel, her thoughts floating to the back of her mind, fading to black in the face of the pleasure he was bringing her. The sound of his groans, the hard grip of his hands on her soft flesh, the demanding stroke of his tongue in her mouth, devouring her. Heather felt like she was drowning, not in her own desire, but his. It washed over her like a wave, dragging her under, her body helpless to fight his under toe.

Ripping his mouth from hers, he pressed his forehead to hers as they both panted. Heather whimpered, her hands fluttering along his neck and jaw, trying to draw him back in for another kiss. He gave into her gladly, breaking the kiss only to allow her to breathe before taking her mouth again and again, searing her with his desire.

Wrapping her ponytail around his fist, he pinned her still by her hair as his other hand slid off her hip and cupped her ass, his fingers digging into the plump flesh possessively. "This is mine," he growled against her lips as she mewled against him.

"Say it Heather," he demanded as he dipped his head, licking the sweat from the column of her throat, his control slipping as he rubbed his hard cock against her.

"It's yours," Heather breathed in a pleasured whoosh, her eyes fluttering closed as she gave herself over to her brother's strong hands.

Grunting, Colton leaned his forearm against the wall above her head, her hair still in his fist as he released her ass. "And this?" he asked, his voice deceptively soft and even as he cupped her gently between her legs. A crooked smirk formed on his lips when she jerked her hips against him, attempting to ride his hand.

"Yours," Heather whispered, her eyes still closed, her hands on his sweat slicked torso as he tortured her.

"Your damn right it's mine," he growled, the heel of his palm pressing harder against her as he made small circles with it, massaging her clit as she moaned, sinking lower against the wall, her weight on his palm. He grinned devilishly, "I'm gonna touch you now and you're gonna cum for me, alright Sunshine?" he whispered in her ear, his lips brushing the small shell.

"Mmm," she squeaked, her nipples straining against her bra as they pebbled to the sound of his rumbling voice, the deep baritone snapping her nerve endings to attention.

"Put your hands flat on the wall," he instructed, "next to your hips."

Heather did what she was told, her eyes snapping open to stare up at him. He held her gaze as he dragged his palm up her pelvis to the waistband of her shorts. The corner of his mouth curled softly as he slipped his hand down the front of her panties, his thick, blunt, calloused fingers sweeping over her shaved sex before dipping between her lips, teasing circles around her core.

She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, her back arching as she pressed her hips into his hand, silently begging for more.

Colton stared into her pleading eyes as he lifted his fingers to her clit, circling the bundle of nerves softly with his slick fingers, damp with her juices. She was soaked, practically dripping onto his fingers. He smirked, wondering how much of that was due to him and how much was sweat from her workout.

Perspiration dotted his forehead as he touched her, forcing himself to wait. To go slow. To be soft and gentle, despite his instincts screaming at him to hoist her against the wall, tear her legging open at the crotch and drive his rock hard dick into her sopping little cunt.

He groaned, dipping his mouth back to her neck as he yanked hard on her hair, making her cry out as he forced her head back for him. Pressing his cock harder against her hip, desperate for friction, he licked his lips, wondering how her cum would taste on his tongue.

"Later," he whispered, closing her in tighter to his body, twisting her hair around his fist once more, choking up on his grip, his shoulder an inch from her mouth, "I'm going to eat you," he told her calmly as his fingers continued to trace patterns over her damp flesh until she rocked against him, her large breasts heaving as they flushed with fever for him. "I'm gonna feel all of this against my tongue," he informed her as he massaged her pussy with the flats of three fingers, her hips bucking against him desperately.

"Keep your hands on the fuckin' wall," he warned her harshly as her hands fluttered for a moment before slapping back into place. He smirked, pleased by her submission as he increased the pressure and speed of his fingers, his ears drinking in her groans and pleading moans.

"And then," he continued, his tongue tracing the curve of her ear, his talented fingers taking her to the brink as she lost herself to the sensation. "I'm gonna fuck you, right..." He slammed two fingers into her cunt, "here." He growled deep in his throat as she screamed, convulsing on his hand as he fingered her aggressively, drawing out her pleasure for as long as he could.

"That's right baby girl, cum all over my hand, show me how much you want it," He whispered as she bucked and twisted. Her ass off the wall, her pelvis tilted towards him, her cunt trying desperately to hold his fingers even as he drew his arm back, making her chase them as much as his grip on her hair would allow.

"Colton," she breathed, holding his heated gaze as he finally withdrew, bringing his fingers to his lips, "don't, it's dirty," she protested as he arched a brow at her and stuck his middle finger in his mouth, groaning at the heady, earthy taste of her as he sucked it clean.

"You're not dirty," he promised her, "you're fuckin' delicious," he corrected, cupping her mound over her shorts, the force of his hand slamming her ass back against the wall as he leaned in to kiss her.

"You can touch me now," he whispered in amusement before claiming her mouth, kissing her deeply, stealing her air as her hands flew, caressing his chest, arms and torso before settling around his neck.

He smirked against her lips, his free hand squeezing her ass again as she jumped into his arms, her thighs gripping his hips tightly. He finally released her hair, gripping both ass cheeks now, he held her to him as she ground herself against his throbbing erection.

Walking them out of his spare room, Colton carried her to his bed, pausing to kiss her some more in his doorway, pressing her spine against the door frame so he could thrust himself against her cunt through the material of their shorts.

"Oh my god, Colt!" Heather cried in his ear, her hands fisting in his hair as he used his lower body to pin her to the wall, his hands palming her breasts roughly as he dragged his tongue over her deep cleavage. Yanking on the zipper in the middle of her bra, he tore it away from her skin, latching his mouth over her pert nipple, sucking it into his mouth as his tongue circled it. Catching it with his teeth he lifted his head, taking the heavy weight of her large tit with him as she cried his name brokenly.

Releasing her nipple, he grinned at her flushed face, sliding his hands under her ass again, he supported her as he ground his cock against her heated core, her nipples grazing his chest. "You feel that? What you fuckin' do to me?"

Her cunt clenching, Heather could feel her desire slicking her thighs as it dribbled from between her lips. "Colt, please, no more teasing," she begged.

Chuckling darkly, Colton shook his midnight head as he pulled her off the wall and finally entered his bedroom, "I'm gonna fuck ya within an inch of your life Sunshine, don't be in such a rush for the finish line," he teased before launching her off him and into the air.

Heather squealed, her weight hitting the bed with such force she bounced, her hair flying out around her.

"Lose the shorts," Colton told her from his place at the foot of the bed, his hand moving over his cock through his shorts, the precum staining the material a reminder to pace himself, to make this good for her.

Propping herself up on her elbows, she stared at the erotic movement, entranced as he squeezed his own cock. "Shorts, Heather," Colton reminded her, his voice laced with amusement.

Nodding, effectively pulled from her dazed state, Heather reached for her waistband, hooking it with her thumbs, planting her feet on the comforter so she could lift her hips and tug them down and off her ass.

He smiled as she awkwardly kicked them off her feet. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," he teased. His grin widening when her shorts hit him in the face a second later. "Feelin' feisty?" he asked, thoroughly amused by her antics.

Heather glowered at him from the bed, completely nude save for her panties, her weight on her elbows and her forearms, her knees tightly clasped together. "Don't be a jerk," she snapped, "I don't want to feel insecure right now," she added, her voice losing its admonishing tone, taking on a vulnerable one instead.

Smirking at his adorable sister, Colton climbed onto the bed, taking hold of her right ankle, "you have absolutely nothing to feel insecure about," he reassured her, lifting the joint to his shoulder as he dipped his head to nip as her calf gently.

"You're fuckin' perfect," he promised her, his gaze on her worried face.

"Colt, I-" she whispered nervously before he cut her off.

"Don't you dare try to put yourself down right now," he warned, the throbbing in his shorts growing more painful the longer he stared down at her nakedness.

"I'm-"

"The most beautiful creature I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on? I know, trying to keep my hands to myself has been driving me half crazed for most of my adult life," he confessed, winking at her as he returned his mouth to her leg, pressing open mouthed kisses to the inside of her knee.

Eyes widening in surprise, Heather slipped off her elbows and lay back, digesting what he'd just said. She shivered as his tongue trailed down the inside of her thigh at the same speed his hands caressed the outsides of her shapely thighs. His hands slipped under her ass, his mouth hovering over her core. Closing her eyes, she shuddered as his hot breath ghosted over her red lace panties.

Colt smirked as he dragged the flat of his tongue over her pussy through her panties, her hips arching off the bed against his face. Digging his fingers into her ass cheeks, he held her there as he kissed her through the lace, sucking on her clit before swirling his tongue in small circles down to her opening, thrusting his tongue against her, forcing the material to give under the wet muscle, dipping into her heat.

Gazing up at her, he smirked at the fretful look on her face, "Hold these to the side for me, so I can taste you properly beautiful, put your other hand on my head," he instructed, not wanting to relinquish the tight hold he had on her perfect little ass.

Reaching down with her right hand, she tugged the lace tight against the juncture of her thigh, stretching the material as her other hand came down to tangle her fingers into his hair.

Pressing his face between her legs, Colton inhaled deeply through his nose, nuzzling her folds as he thrust his hips against the mattress, the friction barely taking the edge off as his tongue extended.

He licked her from core to clit, sucking greedily on the wet nub as his little sister shrieked and writhed beneath his mouth. He grinned around his busy tongue when she began tugging on his hair, trying to move him where she needed him, pleased she'd finally stopped thinking and started feeling.

Gripping her ass cheeks tighter, he kept her fitted against his lips as she grinded against his face, his tongue dipping inside her with every roll of her hips. Colton groaned, wanting to coat himself in the heady scent of her cum, her moans and cries music to his ears as he ate her, drinking in her arousal, the wetness tasting tart on his tongue as he devoured her.

Heather squealed and wiggled and rocked, uncertain if she was trying to get closer or move away from his teasing tongue. Looking down her body, she shuddered as his dark head moved between her slick thighs and his strong fingers kneaded her ass. "Colt- C- Colt," she panted breathlessly, reminding herself this was not a dream and her brother was, in fact, licking her cunt.

Releasing her right cheek, Colton tucked his elbow under her thigh and rammed his middle finger into her wet pussy as his tongue flicked the engorged clit he'd trapped between his teeth. He hummed and groaned on her clit as her vaginal walls tugged on his finger, attempting to drag it deeper into her depths. "COLTON!" she screamed as he finger banged her mercilessly, driving her towards the precipice of her pleasure.

Adding a second finger, he sucked hard on her clit; releasing her ass completely so he could circle his powerful arm around her thigh and pin her hips still with the weight of his palm on her pelvis.

Heather lashed out with her arms to either side of her, her fingers twisting in the comforter as her abdomen coiled, the muscles in her neck straining, and then she spasmed. Fire swept her body as her muscles shook uncontrollably, her thighs trembling against his shoulders.

Colton withdrew his fingers and lifted his head, grinning his satisfaction, her ejaculate splashing his chin, throat and chest as she shook. Dipping his head, he licked the length of her slit one last time, chuckling as she jumped, her hands slamming down over her mound, trying to shield herself from his teasing tongue.

Pushing himself to his hands and knees, he smirked as her legs slipped limply off his shoulders. Backing off the end of the bed, he pushed his shorts off his hips, letting them pool around his ankles as he stepped out of them. Reaching for her, he snagged her panties with his curled fingers and dragged the soaked material down and off her body.

Giving her a minute to recover, he stood at the foot of the bed, admiring her as he stroked his cock. Her breasts rose and fell gently as she breathed, her eyes closed, her ponytail spread beautifully around her head, her full lips gently parted, swollen from his kisses.

Letting his gaze slid lower, he caressed the dip of her waist and the flare of her hips, her hourglass shape making him jerk in his hand, precum dribbling down the side of his cock as his gaze dipped yet lower. Her knees had fallen open when he'd taken her panties and he stared down at her dripping slit, puffy and pink from his attentions.

Crawling over her, certain he wasn't going to last long once he finally got inside her, Colton trapped her face between his hands and kissed her lips gently as he lowered his weight between her legs. Kissing him back languidly, Heather groaned as he thrust his cock gently, sliding his shaft against her sensitive folds, coating it in her cum. "I love you," she mumbled as his mouth kissed down her jawline to her throat.

"Mmm," Colton moaned, burying his face in her neck, scenting her sweat and the pleasant undertones of her peony body wash as he reached down between her legs to align himself. Pressing his hips forward gently, he groaned as her body welcomed him, sucking in his cock head.

Opening his eyes, he planted his hands to either side of her body and forced himself up into a half push up as he gazed down at her. "There's no taking this back, are you sure?" he whispered, offering her one last chance to walk away. If she said no, pulling out of her would be the hardest thing he'd ever have to do, but he would. For her.

Blinking up at him, Heather lifted her hand, cupped his jaw, and beamed at him, her smile taking his breath. Licking her lips, she lifted her legs, hooking them over his muscled ass for leverage as she slammed her hips up, sheathing his length inside her in one fluid movement. They gasped in tandem as he filled her, stretching her pussy walls as her cunt molded itself around his thick cock. "Oh, fuck," Colton breathed, lowering his weight onto her chest as he wrapped his arms around her, his hands hooking over her shoulders as he used the balls of his feet to thrust himself deeper.

"Mmm!" Heather grunted as she tucked her head against his shoulder, her square little teeth digging into the tan muscled skin as she bit him to muffle her scream.

Slamming into her, Colton panted as his lip peeled back, his brow creased, his nose scrunched as he fought off his orgasm. Not fucking yet! He coached himself, trying to focus on the slight pain her bite caused him and not the overwhelming pleasure of her tight, wet cunt, milking his cock.

He groaned, the rumble emanating from deep in his chest as he pounded himself into her sucking heat, the punishing pace of his hips causing her nipples to scrape his chest as her breasts bounced.

She circled her hips against him, desperately trying to meet his thrusts. "STOP!" he thundered, rearing away from her and back on his knees, desperate to reassert his dominance and control. Needing it if he had any hope of spilling outside her body.

Without thought, his strong thick fingers wrapped around her throat, the pressure of his hand pinning her to the bed as she looked up at him with wide excited eyes. He moaned, throwing his head back as her cunt clenched and gushed around his girthy cock, his other hand gripping the top of her hip, his thumb digging into her soft belly as he rode her.

Heather reveled in his demonstration of power, gasping as his fingers tightened on her throat. He leaned over her, pumping himself deep, pausing for a heartbeat at the end of each thrust so he could grind his pelvic bone against her clit, his eyes squeezed tight in concentration.

Grunting with every slam of his cock inside her, Heather distantly registered the shaking of the bed beneath her and the sound of the headboard hitting the wall as it moved in tandem with the force of her brother's love making. Reaching for him, Heather ran her fingertips gently over his chest and abdomen.

Colton shuddered as he felt her fingers exploring him, one calloused from the strings of her violin, the other velvet soft as they traced the muscled ripples of his sweat slicked abdomen. He groaned, ramming into her viciously, punishing her for snapping his control with her sweet, soft, little hands.

"Colton!" She screamed, as he ground against her, his sac slapping against her ass, the drool from her pussy causing it to squelch loudly every time he slammed into her.

"Say your mine," he growled, sweat dripping from his temples as his fingers tightened on her hip.

Heather groaned, her pussy clasping his cock, desperate to cum again. The reduced flow of oxygen only increasing her pleasure, focusing her thoughts solely on the fullness between her legs and her struggle to breathe, her hands wrapped around thick wrist as he impaled her.

"Say you're mine, god dammit!" he roared at her, her cunt trembling as it sucked him, his gaze hot and wild, storm clouds thundering in his eyes.

"Yours!" she swore before he could finish the last syllable of his command, the wet spray of her pussy landing on her hips and thighs as he continued to pound her, claiming her, molding her to his cock.

His release catching him off guard, Colton tried to pull out of her as her pussy gushed and spasmed around his cock, her ankles locked over the base of his spine, preventing his retreat as he spurt liquid heat into her hungry womb. Her hips lifted under his loosened grip, sheathing him deep as he jerked and gasped against her, the muscles in his groin, thighs and ass twitching as he emptied himself into her.