Forbidden Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather gasped greedily, gulping down air as his hand fell off her throat and he tumbled back on his ass, his cock slipping from her cunt. He gazed down between her legs, her thighs resting limply over top of his, her knees spread wide as he watched his seed ooze out of her glistening, bruised slit.

He opened his mouth, finding it too dry to speak, he swallowed and tried again, "Heather," he croaked, seeking forgiveness for treating her so roughly as his gaze flew to her face. She moaned, her hands on her belly as it rose and fell gently with her sated breathing. "Heather?" he repeated, "Sunshine?"

Her eyelids fluttering open, Heather met his gaze, a dreamy look in her eyes, "so that's what I've been missing out on? I had no idea sex could be that good," she whispered teasingly.

Cocking a brow at her, Colton willed the thundering in his ribcage to calm, breathing harshly through his mouth. "That wasn't...too rough?" he asked, shame laced through his tone.

Heather shook her head limply on her neck, reminding Colton of a bobble head, "nope, it was perfect," she whispered.

"I came in you," he stated in lieu of another apology.

"I know," she murmured, her eyelids sliding closed again, her sooty lashes kissing her cheeks, "I wanted you to. I'm on the pill, don't worry."

Using what little strength he had left, Colton crawled up the bed, lowering himself to the mattress beside her on his side. "I fuckin' love you, so much," he told her fiercely as he wrapped his arm around her waist, tucking her against his chest.

"I know that too," Heather muttered sleepily, a contented grin on her lips.

Yawning, Colton pillowed his head on his bicep, "you're supposed to say it back," he joked, eyes closed, sleep creeping at the edges of his wakefulness.

Rolling into his chest, Heather nodded, pressing her sweaty forehead against his collarbone. "What I feel for you transcends love Colt. When I'm with you I feel an utter sense of belonging," she whispered, her words the last thing he registered before sleep claimed him.

~ ~ ~

Colton woke to soft digits caressing his tattooed arm, forcing his eyelids open, he smiled at his sister's beautiful profile, illuminated by the dawn's light as he snuggled closer to her. "It's early, go back to sleep," he mumbled, his voice gravelled from sleep.

Tracing the black lines of his tattoo, Heather sighed under the weight of the arm slung across her. "But I'm all sticky, and I smell like sweat," she murmured quietly, turning her head to look at him. She smiled at his exhausted face, his cheek smushed against his other arm. She would have gotten up to shower an hour ago if it hadn't been for the heavy leg pinning hers to the bed.

Inhaling through his nose, Colton shook his head, "you smell great, the stink is me," he mumbled, rolling onto his back, freeing her as his hand slid over to rest on his own chest.

Giggling, the sound making Colton smile softly to himself, Heather pushed herself up to a sitting position, doing her best to ignore her protesting muscles. "Mmmm," she groaned as she swung first one leg and then the other over the side of the bed.

Closing her eyes, she pushed off the mattress with her arms, standing gingerly on her feet as she internally assessed the damage Colton had dealt her. She smiled at the gentle throbbing coming from between her legs. She liked this pain, it was a reminder of what he'd done to her, how thoroughly he'd fucked her.

Grinning, she waddled out of the room and into the bathroom. Colton listened to the shower run in the other room, trying to rouse himself enough to join her. Yawning so widely it cracked his jaw, he forced his body out of bed, scratching his chest as he pushed himself to his feet.

He smirked smugly as he glanced down at the bed, their cum staining the comforter, a large damp stain drenching the area her ass had been in, a testament to just how wet he'd made her.

Walking into the bathroom, he pulled back the shower curtain and stepped into the tub with her, pulling her short, curvy, body back against his, enfolding her in his arms as lukewarm water doused them. "Good morning," he murmured, keeping one hand on her abdomen as he outstretched the other for the loofa she'd bought the first week of her stay.

"Morning," she greeted him, tilting her head back on his chest so she could smile up at him.

"You sore?" he asked her, releasing her so he could dribble some of her body wash onto her loofa.

Heather shrugged, staying in the circle of his arms, accepting the bottle of body wash from him when he handed it to her. "A little, I think you bruised my pussy," she told him seriously, no trace of annoyance or upset in her voice.

Colton grunted his acknowledgement as he pressed the loofa gently to her skin, washing her waist and belly as he built up a lather. "Although I'm conflicted over causing you pain, I feel a certain level of male pride hearing you say that." He told her honestly.

Rolling her eyes, Heather leaned back into his chest as he dragged the loofa over her breasts. "What happens now?" she asked softly as he grazed her nipples gently with his thumbs, dipping his head to kiss the side of her slender neck.

"You move into the bed with me at night," he told her, his tone brokering no argument.

"I meant-" she began, her voice trailing off on a moan as he dipped his hand between her legs, washing her as gently as he could with the soap on his fingers.

"I know what you meant," he admitted, pressing a tender kiss to her shoulder.

"Forget the apartment, you'll live here. With me. Marisol already thinks you're my girlfriend, give the woman three more weeks and the whole neighbourhood will know."

"But-" she whispered as he stepped back, gathering her hair in his hand before draping it over one shoulder, pressing the loofa to her spine. He sighed in relief, pleased to see he hadn't left any bruises on her delicate skin as he leaned in to press his mouth to her neck again gently.

"Don't worry about anything Sunshine," he promised, "I'll take care of you."

Twisting around in his arms, Heather rested her hands gently on his chest, staring up at him. "What about all the people that know I'm your sister," she whispered regretfully.

Smirking, Colton shook his head, his shaggy hair sending water splatting against the shower wall and the curtain. "What people? You think anyone from our past life is gonna talk to us? You're slumming it with the plebs now Sunshine, best get used to it," he teased.

Heather frowned, "we have the same last name," she pointed out.

Colton shrugged, "so my wife then, not my girlfriend," he offered, dragging the loofa across her back.

"Is that what you want?" Heather asked hesitantly.

Arching a brow at her, Colton smirked, "I want you, Heather. Forever. I'll give ya any title you want just as long as I get to hold ya every night for the rest of my life."

Beaming up at him, Heather wrapped her arms around his waist, squeezing him tight as his arms circled her affectionately. He pressed a kiss to the crown of her wet head. "You're my Sunshine," he told her firmly, "As long as I have you, I can weather anything," he swore, thinking on the Johnny Cash song that had inspired his tattoo, glad he'd finally defied the storms of life enough to claim his joy.

------------------------

All of my stories are inspired by songs. This one came to me after listening to You Are My Sunshine by Johnny Cash one evening. There is one more part to this but it's a stand-alone epilogue. I'll post it if this story goes over well.