Forbidden Temptation

Story Info
Emma sees her brother in a new light.
12.6k words
4.67
85.2k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not asking you, Emma, I'm telling you. You have to take your brother with you to the party this weekend," I heard my older sister Fiona say in a commanding tone.

"Why the hell should I? C'mon Fiona, it's the first party before my Senior year starts at Wheaton. Why should I take a dweeb who's going to act like a lost puppy the whole night?" I responded back hotly.

"Because Kevin doesn't make friends as easily as you do and it'd be good for him to meet people when he's first starting college; that's why. And why are you calling your brother a dweeb?"

"Cause he totally is. He's a dork and awkward."

"Oh honey, you have been really ignoring him, haven't you? Probably cause you were too busy hoeing it up at school rather than studying."

I scoffed at her retort before and acted super insulted before I found a nearby pillow on the couch and threw it at her. I probably should have been actually mad at her comment, but I knew she was mainly saying it in jest. Besides, it wasn't like she was completely wrong. I couldn't help it that so many guys were into a hot cheerleader like me. I mean, who could resist saying no to a hot guy coming up to you and asking you out? Especially if he was tall, muscular, and confident.

"No, I'm not some sort of terrible older sister. I haven't completely ignored him. I just know that he's still just a total dork," I finally replied back.

"Well, if you weren't ignoring him, you would know that he joined the lacrosse team and it's really helped him grow, mentally and physically. He can still be shy though, and he is joining a new school. A school that his older sister already goes to and knows everyone," Fiona calmly said back.

"Alright, alright, fine! I'll talk to the dude about it. When did you suddenly become all naggy?" I softly said back, clearly irritated but without the energy to fight anymore.

I knew Fiona was doing her best so I didn't want to push it. She was just our older sister, but since she was almost 10 years older than me, she always had that authoritative parent personality. I guess she didn't really have a choice when our parents died in a car accident when I was still in Elementary School. Fiona took total responsibility for us and even dropped out of college to help raise us. I loved my sister more than anything for that, but that didn't mean I never got upset or annoyed at her.

I wanted to forget all about my brother Kevin and the party and just watch TV in the living room, but I felt Fiona's eyes just staring at me. I finally looked over at her and I saw her motion to our bedrooms with her eyes and head. I replied silently with an expression that just screamed, 'what, now?' to which she indicated, 'yes, now'.

I groaned and stood up and gently tossed the remote control at her as I walked up the stairs. I couldn't believe she was making me do this. It was my senior year too! Why was she obsessed with ruining it for me? I got decent grades the whole time in college and I was looking forward to taking a more relaxed senior year. Just because my brother chose to go to the same school as me doesn't make him my responsibility. Wasn't he an adult now too?

I tried to frantically think of a way out of this when a light bulb suddenly went off in my head. I knew how I could get Kevin to not go to the party and also not have Fiona blame me for it.

Ever since we were little, whenever we disagreed, we always did rock-paper-scissors as a fair way to decide who wins. Unbeknownst to him though, I figured out his strategy of how to play years ago. If I wanted to make sure I won, I could easily manipulate what he chose. I was smart about it, so I made sure to not always use it so he wouldn't catch on. For emergencies like this though, I could use it to my advantage. I smiled to myself as I approached my little brother's door and knocked.

"It's open," I heard him say from inside.

I opened the door and saw him at his desk with his computer. He seemed to be playing some sort of game and didn't even make eye contact with me when I entered. Oh yeah, definitely still a dork. I told you Fiona, but no, I don't know my own brother apparently. I waited for him to turn and acknowledge me or something but he just continued clicking and playing his game.

"Hey, I need to talk to you about something. Can you pause the game?" I said while I tried to hide my annoyance.

"I'm playing online, I can't just pause it."

"Oh whatever, just go somewhere where you can't die or something."

I saw my younger brother move his character someplace and I finally saw him swivel his chair towards me. Fiona said he joined the lacrosse team and got more physically fit, but I didn't see it at all. He wore an extra-large t-shirt and some baggy shorts, but he still looked like the skinny kid I always knew growing up. I knew it would be a total disaster if I had to watch out for him at the party.

"Did Fiona talk to you about this party I'm supposed to go to this weekend?" I said flatly.

"Yeah! She said that you'd take me with you and introduce me to some people," he responded excitedly.

"Listen, you're my brother and I care about you, but I also care that this is my Senior year. It's the first party before the semester starts so it's super important that it starts off right. This is my last chance to get one of the Avengers to notice me and I won't be able to do that if I'm looking out for my kid brother the whole night," I said coldly.

"Ok well, first, I'm not your 'kid' brother. Secondly, do you know what an Avenger is? Cause I have a feeling we have two very different definitions," I heard him reply confused.

"Shut up Kevin, this is serious. Can you just tell Fiona that you don't want to go? I can totally make it up to you later, I promise," I replied a bit more empathetically this time.

I saw him squirm in his chair a little bit as he seemed to be mulling it over before he finally responded and said, "I get it, it's your Senior year. But it's my freshman year too. If I go to a hot-ass party and meet some cool people, it would be a baller start."

I knew that was what he was going to say. So far this conversation was going exactly as I expected it to. Naturally, I did feel bad for Kevin since he sorta had a point. However, I had myself to look out for too.

"Ok look, we obviously aren't going to be able to convince each other, so why don't we just do this fairly. Rock-paper-scissors for the party, best two out of three, let's go," I said firmly and stuck out my hand.

"Wait, what? Are you serious? We haven't done this in years," he responded bewildered.

"Of course I'm serious! Isn't this the fair thing to do?" I said coyly, knowing that this match was essentially rigged against him.

"Alright, fine. If you want to do this, then let's do it. What do I get if I win though?" my brother said.

"What are you talking about? I'll take you to the party."

"That's kinda lame though since you're supposed to take me to the party anyway according to Fiona. How about if I win, not only do you have to take me, but I get to pick out your dress for the party," he said confidently.

What a weird fucking request. Normally, I would've thought about that a bit more, but since I knew that I was going to win, what did it matter? I quickly pushed it out of my mind as irrelevant.

"Fine, deal. You ready?" I said calmly.

He eventually stuck out his fist and we stared at each other while we both repeated 'rock-paper-scissors'. At the end, we both revealed our choices and to his amusement, he won the first round. I wanted to smile, but I stifled it as best as I could.

Oh my sweet little brother, how reliable and predictable you are. I knew that he always chose rock first, and if I chose scissors first and lost, he would 100% choose rock again. Obviously, I would choose paper next, and then he would switch it up to scissors for the last round. All I had to do was choose rock then and I'd win. Easy peasy.

We reset our hands and stared at each other while we repeated 'rock-paper-scissors' again. Once we revealed our choices, my eyes widened in shock. No, no, this wasn't supposed to happen. My eyes stared at his hand that showed scissors before my gaze shifted to my own hand which showed paper. I...lost?

My thoughts were interrupted by the howling victory cry from my brother and him rubbing it in my face. My hand that was still out showing paper started to tremble. Not out of fear, but out of sheer anger. This little shit, did he know that I figured out his strategy? Or did he just switch it up since it had been years since we played? I felt my blood boiling inside me from anger.

I didn't even say anything to him as I turned around and walked out of his room while I slammed his door behind me. I groaned in frustration and walked down the hallway back downstairs. I angrily threw myself back on the couch and crossed my arms defensively while I watched the TV. I saw out of the corner of my eye Fiona open her mouth to ask me something, but thought better of it and closed her mouth. That's right Fiona, you did this, so you can deal with me pouting.

The rest of the night went by quickly and uneventfully, as did the rest of the week. It was the last week before school started up again and I was able to distract myself by hanging out with my friends.

On the morning of the day of the party, I woke up feeling refreshed in the blissful moments before my brain fully turned back on. Eventually, I remembered that I had to bring my brother to the party and my face turned into a scowl. I didn't know who I should be more angry with, him or Fiona. I shook my hair in frustration before I got out of bed.

I saw that no one was using the bathroom, so I took the opportunity to shower first. I grabbed a towel and closed the bathroom door while I stripped my pajamas off my petite body. I saw my naked body reflected in the bathroom mirror and was incredibly pleased with what I saw.

I had a petite frame standing only at 5'2", but I was blessed with large C-cup breasts. They sat high on my chest and were so perky that I didn't even need a bra. My stomach was flat and tight from the constant exercise I did as a cheerleader. I felt like a lot of people had this image of pretty girls standing on the sidelines holding pom-poms, but cheerleading at the college level meant doing an incredible amount of gymnastics and acrobatics.

Because of the intense amount of training we did, my legs were nicely toned and weren't some scrawny twigs. They were muscular without being too thick or bulky and were exquisitely sculpted if I was being perfectly honest. Not only that, but the exercises also made my ass look amazing. It wasn't as big as some girls, but it was perfectly round and tight.

While in front of the mirror, I put my hands on my wide hips and practiced my smile and a few poses that I would do if I was around an attractive guy at the party. I was extremely confident in how I looked and I loved to show my body off. I know some girls didn't like how guys stared at them, but I loved the attention I got.

After giving myself a sexy wink, I finally turned on the shower and stepped into it. The hot water felt soothing on my petite naked body and I just stood there soaking the warmth in for a long while. Before I used up all the hot water, I made sure to wash my pale smooth skin and my long brown hair that went to my upper back.

Once done, I broke out my razor and started to carefully shave my legs and my pussy. I wanted to make sure that they were silky smooth for the party and if I met a hot guy there. I easily imagined meeting someone on the dancefloor and we'd be dancing so close that I'd let his hands explore my body and brush up against my naked legs. Just thinking about it turned me on more than I thought.

I was single over the summer for the first time in what seemed like forever and every month I got hornier and hornier. Sure, I had my toys and vibrators to help satisfy me, but nothing could compete with a strong muscular guy with a big dick pounding into me hard and fast. Would I really meet someone like that at this party? God, I hoped so. I felt like I needed it after this dry spell.

"Hurry up Emma! Other people gotta use the bathroom too you know!" I heard my brother say through the door.

Goddammit, first I gotta take him with me to the party and now he wouldn't even let me shower in peace. That scrawny annoying bastard. I yelled back 'fine' and soon turned off the water and stepped out of the shower to dry myself off. It wasn't long before I grabbed my pajamas, opened the bathroom door covered in only my towel, and saw Kevin waiting just outside. I tried to annoyingly push him on my way out but was surprised by how solid he felt and he didn't even budge. I decided to just ignore him and headed right for my room.

While I finished drying myself off and blow-dried my hair, I started to think about what I wanted to wear for the party tonight. After I was done, I opened my closet and started to rifle through some different outfits when the memories of earlier this week finally hit me. Fuck, I completely forgot that my brother was supposed to pick out what I wore to the party. Why the fuck did I ever agree to that? I should've just called him a pervert or something.

I put on the pajamas I wore earlier, opened my bedroom door, and saw that Kevin was already done with the bathroom. I walked over and knocked on his door. A moment later, he opened the door and I walked into his bedroom with an icy cold look on my face.

It seemed like he just got out of the shower since he only had a towel wrapped around his waist and his back was towards me. I was about to rip into him about the party when he finally turned around to look at me. My jaw dropped and everything I had on the tip of my tongue disappeared. The only words going through my mind were 'holy shit'.

Kevin was absolutely ripped. Fiona said that he had changed in the last few years, but I guess I never noticed. I thought that he was just scrawny all this time, but instead, he was covered in lean muscle. His frame wasn't big and his muscles weren't huge and bulky, but he still looked incredibly powerful.

My eyes were helplessly drawn to his surprisingly broad chest. I never noticed it underneath his t-shirts before, but it was wide and his pecs were extremely well defined as they protruded out from his body. It wasn't long before my eyes lowered to his abs and I couldn't help but count them. I had seen guys with six-packs before, but he was so chiseled that I swore I counted an eight-pack. Was that even possible? I was so fixated on his abs that I swore my brother could see my eyes bounce as they counted each different ab muscle.

Eventually, my eyes tore away, and noticed his hard and shredded arms. Even with his arms resting at his sides, I clearly saw the outlines of his biceps and triceps. They looked big just resting there and I wondered just how huge they would look if he flexed.

I was getting turned on. Way too turned on as I forced myself to snap myself out of whatever trance I was in. He was my little brother, not some sports star or Instagram model to ogle. I was just caught off guard. Nope, nothing more to it than that. I can talk to him just fine without staring at his broad muscular shoulders or his abs that begged for fingers to rib up and down them...no! Stop it Emma!

"So...today is the umm...the uhh party and our deal was that you could pick--pick out my outfit," I eventually stammered out while I tried to hide how flustered I was.

He just sorts of stared at me confused for a moment. There was an awkward silence before I continued more confidently and said, "Look, do you want to come to my room so I can show you what clothes I have?"

"Oh actually, I already picked out your dress for tonight," my brother responded and it seemed like it was his turn to sound a little flustered.

"What? Did you go into my room and look in my closet without my permission?" I replied back, my voice getting hotter.

"No, no way. I bought you a dress online and had it shipped here. It actually just arrived yesterday, one sec," he said as he turned away and started to rummage.

Here I thought he was going to force me to wear some sort of ugly monstrosity from my closet or put on some frumpy looking clothes. I totally believed that he made this bet only to embarrass me in some way. Instead, it seemed like he did something sweet and actually bought me a new dress. My frustration waned a little, but I wasn't going to show it.

Soon enough he handed me a shipping bag and said, "I'm pretty sure I got the right size, but you should probably try it on first. I'd love to see how it looks on you."

I snatched the bag aggressively out of his hand and turned around with an air of indifference. Once I started to walk out of his room with the dress though, I smiled to myself in excitement over getting some new clothes. I mean, it could still be a horrible dress, but a girl always loves it when someone buys them new clothes.

After walking back into my room, I closed the door and immediately ripped into the bag to take a look at the dress. I held it up in front of me and I gasped softly. It looked sexy. Maybe a little too sexy. Did my little brother really order this for me? Maybe it just looked sexier than it actually was so I decided to try it on.

I took off my pajamas and quickly stepped into the dress. I pulled it up my body and tied some straps behind my neck. I stepped in front of my closet door mirror and I gasped loudly. This had to be the sexiest dress I had ever tried on before. What the hell was Kevin thinking when he bought this?

The shoulderless dress hugged tightly around my body and the bottom of the dress barely went past my round ass. The sides of the dress were just crisscrossing strings that went from the bottom all the way to the top. With the sides of my body almost completely exposed, anyone could clearly see whatever bra or panties I might be wearing. Hell, even a thong would be noticeable.

The sides of the dress weren't the only revealing part. The front of the dress also had crisscrossing strings that went from just below my neck all the way down to the waist. This meant that the far sides of my boobs were covered from the solid material of the dress along with my nipples, but just barely. The other half of my inner round globes were clearly visible through the crisscrossing strings. If that wasn't enough, my tight and flat stomach was being shown off as well.

I turned to the side to see how I looked from a different angle. I saw how my round ass stretched the material of the dress out and highlighted my curves perfectly. My back was essentially uncovered except for a few strings that wrapped around it. I don't think I had ever shown off this much skin before and the mere thought of it caused my heart to pound hard.

As I kept checking myself out, I kept noticing my underwear through the crisscrossing strings and I felt like it ruined the look of the dress. I quickly pulled off my panties and took off my bra and decided to check myself out in the dress again. I had to admit, it looked so much better. The more I stared at myself in the mirror, the hotter I felt. Wearing a dress like this made me feel so slutty and exposed, and it turned me on more than I thought it would.

I was just beginning to accept the dress when the reality of the situation hit me; I would have to wear this dress around my little brother! Damn him, what was he playing at? There was no way I could even wear any underwear with this dress and he had to know that when he got it.

In the heat of anger, I left my room and barged into his while still wearing the dress and started to yell at him, "What the fuck Kevin, what kind of dress is this?"

It seemed like he was trying on different clothes for the party. He shed the simple towel he wore earlier and had on a pair of form-fitting dark jeans, but he was still topless. I saw his muscle sculpted body turn towards me. I couldn't help but gulp slightly at how hot he looked. My heart pounded even harder against my chest, but now I didn't know if that was because I was angry about the dress or whether I was getting turned on again by my little brother.