Forbidden Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw his eyes check me out from head to toe before he responded simply, "You look great!"

I swore that I blushed a little bit at his comment. It was a short and simple response, but it was said with such sincerity and love that it hit me really hard. I was honestly kinda surprised he was single. If he acted like this around any other girl, I'm sure he could make them swoon.

"Yeah, ok, thanks. Yep, great outfit for sure. Oh and by the way have you noticed how much I look like a fucking slut?! How could you have picked out this dress for me?" I said in a heat of passion as my eyes struggled to look at his face and not explore the jumble of muscles that was his upper body.

"I don't think you look slutty at all. I just think it's a really sexy dress that only extremely hot girls can pull off," my brother responded with seemingly pure honesty.

That response caught me completely off guard. On one level, I could appreciate the underhanded compliment. On a deeper level though, it weirdly sounded like he was hitting on me. That couldn't be true, right? I had to be reading into his comment too much or something. Although, my mind already started to fantasize about how we might look at the party together and I felt my skin get even hotter.

Thankfully, he interrupted my thoughts when he asked, "So I'm trying to figure out what shirt I should wear. Which one looks better on me?"

He held up two brand new button-down shirts, both still on hangers. To be honest, I appreciated the distraction from my scrambled thoughts and emotions. I tried to forget about his comments while I walked up to him and grabbed one of the shirts from his hand. He was fairly tall at 6 feet, so I had to raise my arms high to place the shirt directly over his upper body, and then switched it out for the other one. To be honest, both looked really nice on him, but one of them made his hazel eyes pop out more.

"I think this one, but you need to try it on first to make sure," I said as I shoved the current one into his chest and tossed the other shirt on his bed.

I took a couple of steps back as he started to push his powerful arms through the shirt and I finally rewarded my eyes with a look at his shredded frame. As he worked to pull on his shirt, I could see various muscles flex and strain and I gazed longingly at them. I had an overwhelming desire to touch them and see just how hard they were, but I once again had to remember that they belong to my little brother. And little brothers are disgusting, aren't they?

He tried to get one of the top buttons through the buttonhole, but since it was a new shirt, the hole was stiff and he struggled to get the button through it.

My frustration grew as I watched him and I eventually walked right up to him and said, "Wait, just let me do it."

I grabbed both ends of his shirt and started to maneuver the button through the hole. It took some effort on my part, but I was finally able to button it. I looked down his shirt and I realized just how close I was to his ripped body. Not only was he physically appealing, but he smelled absolutely amazing. I never noticed it before, but his scent was musky and intoxicating. It made me want to get even closer to him.

My hands slowly reached for the next button and I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. I only had to move my fingers a few inches and they would be able to touch his impressively defined chest. Would he notice if I did? Would I be able to just play it off as an accident?

My hands now shook slightly as all sorts of different thoughts ran through my head. Thankfully, I was able to get the next button done, and then the next one. I realized that not only was my heart still pounding, that I was breathing harder and harder. I looked up at Kevin's face to see if he noticed or was looking at me weirdly. Instead, I saw a look of deep affection, and his eyes looked at me passionately. Was I not the only one aroused? Was my hot body standing so close to him in this sexy dress too much for him to handle?

There was an undeniable force that seemed to push us closer and closer together. Since when was buttoning a shirt so damn sensual? As I worked on the final button, I felt my body start to lean up higher. Wait, what the hell was I doing? Oh God, his head was leaning down too. I needed to stop this. I needed to walk away, but I didn't want to. What was happening to us?

I felt the final button get pushed through and I physically shoved myself back off him and stammered out, "There, done. You look great too! I'll...see--see you later."

I then turned and immediately walked out of his room as quickly as I could. I entered my room, closed the door, and leaned my back and head against it while I breathed heavily. I brought my hand to my chest and I felt just how hard my heart was beating. Did that really just happen? I winced in frustration and slightly bounced my head off the door. He was supposed to be my dorky, awkward little brother. Why was he suddenly some muscular, confident, charming, alpha male? Fuck, why was I so turned on?

My legs rubbed together softly and I felt wet. One of my hands shakingly reached under the bottom of the dress and my fingers brushed against my freshly shaven and apparently very wet pussy. I instinctively groaned at how good it felt and my eyes widened as I covered my mouth instantly. Holy shit, my pussy was soaking wet.

As my fingers ran up and down my pussy, part of me knew that I should stop, but I couldn't help myself. I was so horny that I was desperately looking for any sort of relief. I made sure to stifle any and all moans as my fingers split my pussy lips open and I brushed them against my clit. My body shook slightly and I felt my legs start to get weak. I slowly collapsed onto my knees with my hand still buried under my dress.

While I continued to rub my clit softly, my other hand squeezed my C-cup breasts through the dress and felt my hard nipples press against the dress material. I pulled the dress to the side and exposed one of my perky breasts that was now only covered by some crisscrossing strings. I pinched my now naked and rock hard nipple and my mouth instinctively opened to moan in pleasure but I made sure nothing came out.

Lost in lust, my fingers rubbed my clit in small circles. I was so close to my orgasm, so close. I needed it. My mind started to wander and I started to imagine what it would be like to undo the buttons of Kevin's shirt. To slowly reveal that chiseled body of his and run my soft hands all over his hard muscles. His strong arms would pull me close and this time we would give in to our lust and taste each other's lips...

Spasms suddenly wrecked my body as my orgasm exploded inside me. I threw my head back as my mind started to go blank from the pleasure. It was a long couple of minutes before my orgasm fully subsided and I was left breathing hard on my bedroom floor just in front of my door. I should have felt completely satisfied, but I still felt kinda horny. I thought of moving to my bed and taking out one of my vibrators when a realization finally hit me; I just fantasized about my own brother and got off on it.

I felt like such a dirty pervert. Part of me was intensively ashamed, but another part tried to rationalize the whole thing. I mean, was it really my brother that I was masturbating too? Or was it the sexy body of a male? It was no different than seeing a random shirtless celebrity in a magazine or on Instagram, right? So what if that body technically belonged to him?

After feeling a bit better about myself, I slowly got up and wiped my wet fingers on some kleenex before I readjusted my dress. I found my phone nearby and I started to message my friends to see which ones were actually going to be at the party tonight. I thought I would be able to just hang out with them while we kept an eye out for hot guys and completely ignored my brother. One by one though, they all responded back that they couldn't make it. Dammit!

The rest of the day went by super quickly as I hid in my room. Eventually, though it started getting dark outside and I knew that I would have to leave for the party with Kevin soon. After putting on my make-up and giving my hair some waves, I slipped on some nude heels and left my bedroom to get my brother. When I got in front of his door, I hesitated slightly. I took a deep, shuddering breath and knocked on his door.

Once he opened it I said, "You ready? Cause we should probably leave."

He nodded and I made a conscious effort to not look directly at him. I had no idea what had gotten into me earlier, but I wasn't taking any further chances. Without running into Fiona, we got to the garage and we were both soon in the car backing out of the driveway.

The car ride was surprisingly quiet. The further we drove, the more keenly aware I was about my own appearance. My perky breasts pushed the top of my dress out and since the sides didn't have any solid material, I knew I was exposing some sideboob. The bottom of the dress was super short and sitting in the car caused the material to ride up even higher, almost exposing my ass. I saw Kevin try really hard to keep his eyes forward, but I noticed his eyes wander to my exposed body and I felt my face flush.

Once we got near the house that the party was hosted at, I parked the car and turned to my little brother and said, "Ok, so here is how it's going to work. I'm going to get out of the car and walk into the party first. Wait a couple of minutes, and then you can come out and head over too. None of my friends are here, so no one knows that we're related, got it? You don't know me, and I don't know you, right?"

I thought he would look sad, upset, or even angry, but even in the dark car, I saw his bright hazel eyes stare at me with the same passion I saw earlier. His eyes seemed locked onto mine and I got the impression he was using all the willpower he had to not look at the rest of my body. I wonder if he would be surprised to know that I was doing the same thing.

"Yeah, sounds good to me Em. Don't worry, I won't embarrass you or anything," he replied smoothly.

"Good. Oh and... have fun," I said and then left the car.

The party was taking place at a student's mansion, one of the school's Avengers, Alex. It was a silly name, but it was what we called the school's hottest guys who all had the physique of superheroes. They were the prized gems at the school and every single girl dreamed of being with one, including me. Rumor had it that Alex has been obsessed with a girl recently, so it sounded like I had to pivot and keep my eyes peeled for any other Avengers who showed up to the party.

Alex regularly threw these parties, so I was already extremely familiar with the house and its layout. Once I walked in, I immediately felt my body vibrate from the loud music and was surprised to see so many people already here. While I walked through the house, the eyes of every person I passed stared at me.

I knew exactly what they saw. A hot cheerleader in a tight, backless dress that was so short that it barely covered their round and firm ass. I was sure they noticed I wasn't wearing any underwear either. I couldn't believe that I was actually wearing this dress and gave in to my little brother. Rather than be self-conscious about it, I tried to own it and be as confident as possible. Besides, it wasn't like I was a stranger to people ogling my body in my cheerleading outfit.

Eventually, I found the kitchen and the insane amount of alcohol stashed there. I immediately started to pour myself a drink and greedily gulped it down. I felt like I was going to need a lot of alcohol to get through tonight. The music wasn't as loud here, so it was a nice respite to be able to hear my own thoughts again.

"Whoa hey there Emma baby. Someone's looking especially sexy tonight," I heard a voice say behind me while I poured myself a second drink.

I turned around and saw that one of the frat bros, Quentin. God, he looked like such a douche and looked like a walking stereotype of frat guys. He was always at these parties and always acted like a total sleazeball. All of the upperclassmen girls knew to stay clear of him and his pungent cologne, but some of the younger girls didn't know better.

"Stuff it, Quentin. Shouldn't you be hounding some freshmen girls or something?" I responded coldly while I sipped my drink and my eyes darted around to see what hot guys were at the party.

"Damn Em, you're one stuck-up bitch as ever," he said annoyed.

"Bye Quentin. Shoo, shoo!" I told him in a demeaning tone and waved him off with my hand as I walked away from him.

After he wandered away, I saw some more casual friends I knew and went over to chat with them. As we gossiped, more and more people started to arrive at the party and soon the entire house seemed packed with people. I half expected to see my brother come out of nowhere and hang around me, but I surprisingly had not seen him. Did he chicken out and not come at all? I started to walk through the house to see if I could find him and make sure he was ok. This might be his first party after all.

While I walked around, I saw several guys stare at me and looked like they wanted to approach me, but never made a move. Some of those guys seemed pretty cute, so I probably would have been willing to chat with them or even dance with them, but none of them even said 'hey'. It made me roll my eyes that they didn't even have the confidence to even say something to me. If there was one major turn-off I had for guys, it was a lack of confidence.

I felt like I checked everywhere except for where they had the dance floor set up. It was already packed with people dancing and I was so close to the speakers that I could feel the ground rumble from the music. Just when I was about to stop searching for my little brother, I finally spotted him near the dance floor. He somehow already had a drink in hand and was talking to some blonde girl. I had to admit, I was a little shocked.

I maneuvered around a little bit to get a better look when I saw that he was talking to Georgia. That fucking blonde super slut. Everyone knew that she slept with half of the guys at the school and was probably like a petri dish of STDs. Only two types of guys talked to her; desperate ones or guys who didn't know any better. Clearly, Kevin was the latter. That poor sap.

In the back of my mind, I knew that I probably shouldn't be spying on him like this, but I couldn't look away. The rest of the party seemed to fall away as I sipped my drink and stared at them. The more I saw him smile and Georgia laugh, the more envious I got. When I saw her put her hand on his arm and leave it there, I scoffed at her audacity. Before I knew it, I started to heavily resent her. Wait, wait a minute now. Was I getting... jealous?

Before I could fully understand what I was feeling, I saw her put their drinks down and then practically dragged him onto the dancefloor. Within only a moment she was pressed up against his body and was practically grinding herself on him. I felt my eye twitch and I started to crush my cup from holding it too tightly. That's it. Fuck this dirty whore.

I slammed my cup down and started to walk over to them. There was no way I was going to let an ugly tramp like her seduce my younger brother. I told myself this had nothing to do with jealousy. This was about keeping him safe and making sure he didn't hook up with literal trash. Nope, definitely not about jealousy at all.

Within just a few moments, I tapped Georgia on the shoulder and she turned around in pure annoyance at first until she saw it was me. She knew where she was in the pecking order and didn't have any sort of social capital to stand up to me. Even if she did, she wouldn't last long in a fight; either with words or physically. I motioned her to walk away and mouthed 'bye' to her. She gave me a sneer before she walked away all pouty. Bye bitch, never talk to my brother again, kay?

Kevin stood there looking absolutely dumbfounded. I reached my arms up and wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned in to yell in his ear over the music, "Put your arm around my waist already."

He slowly complied while I continued, "She was a dirty skank. If you dance with me, every hot girl at this party is going to want to dance with you. Trust me."

He didn't say anything but simply nodded like he was slowly understanding what was going on. We started to dance with each other and I was surprised by how much rhythm he had. He moved smoothly with the music and honestly was one of the best dancers I'd been with. It was a little awkward to have my arms around my brother like this and to feel his arm around my waist, but it also felt super comfortable. At first, I felt like we were only softly touching, but the longer we danced, the closer we got and the more tightly we held onto each other.

I meant to only dance with him for a song or two and then allow other girls to descend upon him. After several songs though, I was still dancing with him and was getting even closer to him. His solid and muscular body felt incredible and the way he moved was just so...sexy. I was having so much fun with him I didn't want to leave. I didn't want those other piranhas to have what I had.

Before long, I started to get lost in the moment and in the music. I turned around and pressed my back and ass into him. My arms reached up and wrapped back around his neck while I grinded my body into his. At first, he didn't seem to know what to do with his arms and hands, but soon they rested on my hips and he held onto me tightly. I no longer cared that he was my little brother. He was a hot guy with a killer body that was too damn good at dancing. Where the hell did he learn to dance anyway?

Shortly after I started to grind my body against his, I felt something hard begin to press against my ass. Oh my God, his dick was getting hard! Any logical or sane person would have stopped, but I started to grind even harder against him. It felt fucking huge against my ass and it started to seriously turn me on. Part of my brain screamed to stop and that this was wrong, but I pretended like I couldn't hear it over the music. I mean, we weren't really doing anything wrong. We were just two, young, hot people dancing.

While we continued to dance, I grew bolder and bolder as I rubbed my ass against his hard cock. I was having fun playing with him when he suddenly let go of me and gently slid past me. When I turned around, I saw that he was quickly walking away from the dance floor. What the hell? Was he uncomfortable? Or did he drink too much and needed to barf?

I decided to follow him and saw that he rushed down a nearby hallway where he quickly jumped into a bathroom at the far end. I started to get worried about him and maneuvered my way through the crowd of people hanging around the dancefloor. Several guys reached out and said 'hey', but I ignored them while I slowly worked my way to the bathroom. How the hell did he get there so fast?

After a few minutes of pushing through people, I finally got to the quiet end of the hallway and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Kevin? Are you ok?" I said loud enough that he could hear me through the door.

I listened closely, but I didn't hear anything. I tried knocking again, but there was still no answer. I started to worry that he might have passed out in the bathroom or something. To be honest, it wasn't the first time that has happened at these parties. I tried opening the door so I could peek in, but it was of course locked. I was a regular enough that I knew Alex hid a key to the bathroom nearby in case someone needed to get inside in case of an emergency.

I grabbed the key, unlocked the door, and slowly opened it. I quickly stepped inside just to make sure no one else could see and turned around to close the door.