Forbidden Thrills Of Joy

Story Info
A Wild Rural GILF’s Sexual Fantasy Finally Realized.
4.8k words
4
8.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Forbidden Thrills Of Joy

By Aleq de Satyr

Prologue

Having sexual fantasies comes with the territory of being human. But because we live in a culture in which the topic of sex remains taboo, trying to bring them up can not only be intimidating but downright scary.

No matter what your jam is in fantasyland, your private thoughts don't define you--and that it's okay to have sexual fantasies that conflict with who you believe yourself to be. Your fantasy life is your fantasy life, until and unless you choose to make it into more. Whether the situations you picture are tame or wild, "standard" or taboo, sexual imagination can be a deep well of joy and excitement.

My name is Rozlyn which means zealous, and which I am. I am a sturdy 52 year old rather good looking rural woman, which some refer to as peasant, country (and Western) bumpkin etc. I am married to a man who is 12 years older, and have a 30 year old daughter. I consider myself a liberal, with an affinity to feminism. I'm more educated and refined than the average bumpkin. Above all, I'm a highly sexual woman, but my sex life felt empty and sucked.

Joyful Continent of Sex

For many years my husband has been totally impotent and I have not been fucked in all those years. But I do get by with masturbation, using a variety of sex toys and an array of fantasies. The most powerful and prevalent one is being fucked with massive cocks, particularly Black ones...I'd seen pictures of Black cocks in my husband's porn magazines, and I'm totally moved by them. My husband's puny cock does not come close at all...Hell, it can only reach just past my opening. Fucking sad and pathetic. My craving for massive Black cocks is so overwhelming, so intense nothing else matters.

The sensation of my cunt being totally filled and stretched every which way is so fucking tempting so irresistible. I am constantly horny and would love to be totally ravished, really fucked hard core by a real man...Life in the boondocks had become so dull, so boring; indeed, I felt out of place much of the time. I was losing my mind. In mid-summer I decided to visit the big city, have some fun and do some shopping. It had been three years since my last visit. The two hour drive was quite enjoyable with the unusually light traffic on the highway. I checked in at a Best Western motel in a nice, well-kept leafy neighborhood called the Caribbean. A neighborhood of racial, ethnic and culturally diverse residents, but predominantly folks from the Caribbean. It turned out that the next day was the annual Caribbean carnival-festival that I've heard so much about. Quite a surprise I thought, I dare not miss it I decided.

The festival grounds were very lively. There were lots of women around, some in scanty clothing, with nothing left to the imagination; they were beautiful, throbbing with sensuality. Others in colorful costumes. Dancing couples rubbing against each other orgiastically. The place throbbed with the beat of ritual drums, and Caribbean music. The dancing celebrants were imbued with the spirits of ancient African deities. Their supple bodies moving freely to deep and often erotic rhythms. I felt mesmerized, surrounded, possessed and hurled down into formless depths, as I watched the performance of beautiful young women and, the invocation of the goddesses of the waters, of storms and fire.

At some point people began to hug and kiss each other, as part of the rituals. A young man beside me hugged and kissed me passionately. I responded enthusiastically as he pressed his crotch against mine, and I felt his tumescent cock getting hard against my crotch. I was flattered to feel its hardness. We looked into each other's eyes filled with desire.

He offered to buy me a drink and led me to a pavilion where we drank some wine while we talked and laughed. His name was Eric and seemed to be in his late thirties. He was very handsome with an athletic build and looked very hot! I could not take my eyes off the big bulge in his light cotton pants. When he offered to show me his place, a few blocks away, I followed him willingly. I knew he was going to fuck me; my entire body was suffused with joy, my panty wet with juice.

The décor in his spacious cozy apartment was such a delight, and filled with the sound of cool reggae music. He offered me more wine and cheese and grilled lobster which he claimed is an aphrodisiac. Eric was very well informed, knowledgeable and very much Avant-garde. We talked we laughed we shared a joint. I had not smoked pot in years. I was very comfortable with him. I became tipsy as I drank more wine then I felt sweaty, hot and horny and he sensed it.

Eric wrapped me in his arms and kissed me deeply for long moments. I could feel his hardon against my belly. I began to tremble, my cunt clenched and my clitoris throbbed. I did not resist as Eric undressed me in the bedroom then quickly removed his clothes...My eyes were riveted on his huge, super thick, at least 10-inch Black cock jutting out like a sword.

"Holy angels, now that is the cock of my dreams, my fantasies," I whispered.

"Are you serious?" asked Eric.

"I've always wanted to be ravished by a huge Black cock" I said.

"Well lady, you came to the right place; the Caribbean is bursting with even bigger dicks" said Eric.

I lay on my back my legs drawn up bent at the knees and spread wide open. Eric kissed me, suckled my nipples until they ached. He bit my neck, belly, took my clitoris in his mouth and teased me with his tongue, sucking me until I cried out in pleasure, begging for more. He let me hold his cock. It was hard as a spear, bulging with thick veins and throbbing. I rubbed it against my vulva, my erect clitoris, my anus. I spread my legs wide and opened my cunt with my hands moaning, writhing like an eel I felt wild..."Fuck me any way you like please for as long as you want" I said. My pussy felt beyond my control.

Crouching between my legs Eric stroked my opened cunt from anus to clitoris with his cockhead feeling the fire inside my cunt. He mounted me like a wild stallion on a willing mare, thrusting and thrusting into me, skillfully with grim determination...I made whimpering, cooing noises as he plunged deeper and deeper into my soaking pussy and my inner walls promptly sucked his dick in all the way to my womb. I fucked back, equally determined, my sensuality spellbinding, my cunt drenched with juice.

"Please keep fucking me don't stop," I pleaded. Impatient, I cried out over and over as the Eric unleashed his heavy thrusts into me, plunging deep. He held nothing back, taking much pleasure in my passionate enjoyment. The room was filled with the sounds coming from my cunt and my mournful cries. Then I heaved and screamed and melted beneath the hard thrusts, letting out a long animal cry as I flew past the barrier into a powerful unending orgasm. I cried out my own name softly, over and over as the young man continued to fuck me to more orgasms. The wet slurpy sounds of wet, sticky sex, deliciously vulgar, filled the room.

"Lovely sounds, It's so beautiful" I said, my voice raspy. The curtains fluttered gently in the afternoon breeze as Eric fucked me relentlessly, endlessly. And I came and came. His stamina, prowess was amazing... I shrieked and screamed in the throes of multiple orgasms, raking the Eric's back with my fingernails and clasping him tight with my legs. I felt my cunt pull his hard cock inwards, milking him as he finally gushed torrents of hot cum into me. It took quite a while before I regained my composure.

After an hour's rest and some refreshments later, I was ready to fuck again. But Eric seemed lethargic, his dick limp. I pushed his face between my legs and the smell of my cunt revived him. We rubbed against each other, our naked bodies poised exquisitely, sensuously, languorously. My pussy was fiercely alive and dripping.

"Fuck my ass first then my cunt" I said as I got on all fours, my body sizzling. Ass fucking or sodomy is forbidden where I come from, let alone by a Black guy.

He kissed the globes of my ass, kneading them gently. I breathed softly, my hips moving; my cunt buzzing with heat as he stroked my clitoris. I cried softly, begging Eric to enter my ass and he did. My hips moved like fins, supple, strong, fluid. I moaned to his thrusts in and out of my asshole; I panted, demanding deeper penetration...

"I want it hard, rough, vulgar" I said as he plowed my ass fervently. I have never been fucked in the ass before, and it felt so fucking good, my pussy dripping juice copiously. After a while Eric plunged his hard dick into my cunt which opened like a greedy mouth, sucking him inward. He moaned with pleasure as he pressed deeper and deeper into me. I met his thrusts with my own, reveling in his hardness, his strength. I cried out in delirium as my hips thrashed against him, lashing back, crying out in a litany "O God, fuck me, yes, yes fuck me," my juices running down my thighs..

Sensations broke over us, the tension rose and my body whinnied as we became ignited with a blinding explosion. I came screaming; Eric began to grunt continuously, gushing semen non-stop into my trembling body. Eric continued to fuck me deep, hard and strong intermittently all day, and I wanted it that way. I couldn't be filled enough. I came again and again like a storm, with huge cries, my body shaking violently. At long last I have experienced the awesome power of Black cock, something forbidden where I come from. I slept soundly afterwards.

I was awakened at sundown by laughter coming from the living room. I freshened up cleaned my pussy, and ambled into the living room naked. There was a woman with Eric whom he introduced as Tara, a neighbor. Tara's ebony body clad only in a fishnet body suit, cut out at the crotch, was stunning, simply perfect...The firm high breasts with hard nipples, the concave belly, the strong smooth thighs and the full, smooth shaved pussy with an enormous clitoris jutting out like a sore thumb, between them. Her legs shapely, strong...She seemed to be in her mid-40's. She told me she was a body builder and Eric's fuck buddy but fucks women as well.

She was aggressive and very liberated she said, gulping down her gin and tonic and dragging on a joint. She had a desire to relate to men emotionally and erotically and still keep her fiery feminist ideals...A dynamic woman who pursues her erotic desires with the same assertiveness as she pursues her destiny. As I listened to Tara, her kohl-tinted eyes began to seduce me. Her voice was milky with emotion. Now there's a woman I'd love to fuck, if I were a man I thought. A bisexual woman with an aura of exquisite sensuality and a zest for life. A woman who plunges into life with all her mind and body; incautious, wild, with a sense of serene shamelessness. She is mysterious even to herself.

I felt a deep desire for Tara, a desire to explore her honey-fire treasures...A feeling that I'd hitherto managed to contain and obscure. The first time I'd felt like that for a woman. She saw it in my eyes and pulled me onto the rug.

"You're very sweet and very sensual Roz, you've made me very wet. Let's fuck," she said. She looked incredibly lascivious, turning on a high voltage current in me...My cunt became wet instantly as she spread me open. Tara took my hips in her strong hands and lifted me to her lips. Patiently she licked and sucked my vulva, my clitoris. My whole body relaxed and slowly Tara's wonderful mouth drew a powerful orgasm in the pit of my belly and I thrashed beneath her, screaming out my pleasure while she lapped up the grool in my vulva.

When I recovered enough to move, I caressed her body in a prolonged foreplay, watching the excitement in her and that excited me...I licked and sucked on her nipples gently, moving rhythmically. She told me not to stop. I scooped some sticky juice from her swollen twat and rubbed it on her breasts, fascinated by her great wetness. Then we got into the 69 position.

The room was cool and smelled of juniper...We caressed and stroked each other on equal terms. She smelled really musky and good. I sucked her cunt, her huge pebble-hard clitoris, she sucked mine. We were both wild and indefatigable, fucking with total abandon. Her cunt juice was everywhere.

She began to pant, her arms and legs clutching me to her voraciously. The sultry beauty of the evening, the sweet guitar music, Tara's moans and her wet, slurpy sounds were intoxicating for me; the supreme aphrodisiac.

She came noisily, thrashing about, pulling me down with her. I began to gush into her mouth, grunting...A beautiful orgasm that rejuvenates and renews. We rested in each other's arms kissing caressing, rubbing against each other, gulping down gin and tonic. Tara's clitoris had become hugely erect again, throbbing mightily invitingly. I buried my face in her cunt devouring the hard clitoris, lapping up her sticky juices, swallowing.

At that point I felt Eric's cock entering my cunt from behind. I gasped loudly as he pushed slowly inexorably inwards "Oh mother!" I cried out as the rock-hard dick pushed and pushed, deeper and deeper, fucking me vigorously. My gut heaved, the cock was alive and very hard, pounding into my depths skillfully, relentlessly until I screamed and buckled in another gut-wrenching orgasm.

While I was still shuddering and bleating, Eric pulled back some and aimed his cock at my G-spot and began to stroke me there smoothly, luxuriantly, leisurely while my eyes welled with tears. Instinctively I began to devour Tara's hardened clitoris mercilessly. She moaned and moaned, while I came and came...The fucking was exciting, exhilarating and poignant. Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled, until we all plunged into a deafening climax. Tara started to gush juices from her cunt, responding to my equally forceful orgasm, while Eric with a roar, unleashed a torrent of hot creamy semen into me. We entered into another dimension.

At Eric's insistence, I checked out of the motel the next day and moved into his apartment. Eric had company when I returned, his best friend called Louis an uncanny mirror image of Eric in both looks and intellect; he was a bit more muscular with a terrific sense of humor. He exuded such sensuality and magnetism that made me fall for him easily... His touch, kisses and caresses thrilled me, my cunt ached my panty was soaked with juice, I desperately wanted to be fucked by Louis and Eric beamed with approval.

When Louis stepped out of his clothes his massive cock the color of mahogany, looking like a tree trunk, sprang out ferociously swaying from side to side ready for action... My jaw dropped to the floor. "Oh my fucking God!" I exclaimed in awe my body trembling. I never knew a cock like that existed. And his body was covered with hair, from chest to ankles; a virile looking He-man indeed. My prayers have been answered, I thought gleefully.

Strong rays of mid-Sunday morning sun came thru the living room window, blinding me. Meanwhile Eric had spread a large beach towel over the shaggy rug strewn with pillows, while Louis undressed me rubbing his massive dick against the crack of my ass, while fondling my soft breasts; I was all passion and enthusiasm.

"I can smell your cunt," he whispered.

Louis' monster anaconda-like cock was a sight to behold. I wanted to suck it so bad. My cunt clenched repeatedly, dripping juice and oven hot. It is just not possible for a cock to be that massive and I might get maimed, but I needed to fuck that dick. On my back on the towel covering the rug, Louis plunged the entire monster dick all the way into my hungry, shameless cunt and began a steady thrusting, stretching my pussy wide and deep. As I pulled him into me with all my will, the smell of his cologne entered my nose in gusts, mixed with the rich smell of my cunt.

"Oh, how beautiful" I sighed, squeezing the dick tight with my twat. I gasped and implored Louis "Don't stop, don't stop, you feel so fucking good." The heavy cock was rooted deep inside my quivering womb..."Oh my God, I've never had anything so huge and hard inside me" I gasped...Slow and steady he drove his cock into me relentlessly. I whimpered as he held me on the edge. "Come," he said, and I came and came dripping and crying and shuddering. Louis rested inside me until my tremors died down then resumed fucking me. It was a divinely carnal, intoxicating fucking, a sensation of steady driving pleasure throughout my body.

"I must say you do have a strong, wonderful cunt Roz, I love it very much" muttered Louis as he plowed my twat with vigor. Then abruptly he pulled out of my pussy and pushed the hard dick into my mouth. "Suck it" he said, and I did for long moments, tasting my own salty grool. The cock's girth barely fit my mouth; of course the cunt is bigger than the mouth. Then back into my twat, when Louis put me on all fours and fucked me mercilessly from behind, while I crawled around the living room. I cried out, I squealed, I whimpered I farted then came uncontrollably. After my tremors died down he put me on my back again.

Louis was berserk, sweating; thrusting smoothly, deeply in and out of my twat, his energy amplified. I moved rhythmically beneath him, in tempo with his thrusts, my legs hitched up higher as his cock moved thru waves of a remote fire, bewitched, holy. I was in a tumult. The rock-hard cock driving relentlessly inside me, making me lose control of my senses, yet my vigor remained with me. Louis pulled out momentarily and again let me lick my own juices off his dick then plunged back inside me, moving like a well-oiled piston. "Deeper, please go deeper" I begged, responding to his every thrust with moans and words of passion. Pleasure flooded us turbulently.

"Oh my God, how beautiful, I'm about to die" I moaned as a powerful orgasm claimed me and I came and came, while Louis exploded a torrent of hot thick cum into me, grunting on and on...I sobbed joyously as I lay motionless and silent in Louis' arms, we were still locked together, his cock still hard and throbbing inside me, my cunt muscles rhythmically opening and closing around him. He looked at me with an adoring wonderment. The sensations, gentle but profound stirred me deeply. I felt my cunt, my womb, my breasts were full of him as I came. We were both radiant and energetic, lost in worship of sexual excess.

When I woke up from my slumber, the two guys had gone gallivanting in town. I smoked a joint, devoured some food and booze after my floor stretching exercises, which keep my body sturdy and well-toned and my cunt in good shape...The serendipitous nature of my encounters, while on a simple visit to the city for a change of pace and atmosphere, gave me enormous pleasure without remorse. I wondered if I should ever go back to my uneventful life back home...When they got back Eric suggested a threesome, something I'd never done before, another forbidden thrill. I began to tremble but excited nonetheless.

They fucked me separately and in a threesome, fucking all my orifices at the same time. Our bodies quivered with burning currents of pleasure; melting, dissolving into incandescent, suspended ecstasy. My cunt my asshole, my mouth were fucked methodically, relentlessly. I savored the delicious fucking, the limitless span of the ancient, eternal act of sacred sex. Unification of bodies and with the universe; a healing that is far beyond pleasure. I came and came non-stop. And the guys flooded me with abundant semen.

"That's just what I needed; pure, heavy, juicy sex," I whispered. We lay spoon-fashion in a puddle of sex juices, Louis' cock still throbbing inside my cunt. The sun began to set over the horizon...The two guys fucked me magnificently over the next two days. I became attached to Louis who fucked me most of the time, breeding me with such finesse and claimed my cunt, indeed my soul so totally I wept tears of joy. I was forlorn and desolate when he left for other pastures...I told Eric that our meeting must be due to divine providence, that I wanted to stay with him for a while.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12