Forbidden Thrills Of Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about your husband, family?" he asked. "Oh they can do without me I'm sure," I said. He kissed me passionately then made a phone call. Two hours later a friend of his called Karl came over...He was a tall muscular bi-racial guy with a shaved head and a goatee. He was likeable easy going, with a strong Caribbean accent. And Oh mama, he had a prodigious dick! He had come over to fuck me at Eric's request; to ravish me totally. "Karl is an expert in breeding," said Eric emphatically. I felt a strong buzz in my cunt.

"Roz is the epitome of rural American wholesomeness, down to her very snug pussy burning between her thighs. She is made for a thousand lovers." said Eric to Karl who wasted no time pawing me lasciviously; he began to kiss me passionately and fondle my breasts, his hard cock pushed against my crotch. My knees wobbled and I began to tremble; I was a goner! Karl undressed me and walked me to the bedroom. He splayed me wide open on the wide bed, placed a pillow under my ass to elevate me, lulling me with his warmth.

"Hell, your pussy looks like roast beef" he chuckled, gazing at my open cunt.

"Well, gobble it up then" I said, as he buried his face in my twat and devoured it for long moments, making me squirm. Then slowly Karl pushed the monster dick deep into my dripping cunt.

He fucked my very soul, lavishly with a compelling need. I was startled by his dedication to the heavy fucking. I never restrained myself, opening my cunt wider and wider to his powerful thrusts, his thorough possession of my very being. I screamed and screamed in ecstasy, my whole body quaking, rocking, and shaking powerfully in intense orgasms, as I wavered on the edge of consciousness and a deep bonding passed palpably around and thru us...

My cunt was all swollen with passion. And OMG, the fucking felt wonderful. Karl kept pressing in, pulling out; in and out ad infinitum. Watching his face grimace with pleasure as everything else in the world disappeared. The walls of my cunt sucking his cock, gripping and kneading, pulling it deeper and deeper into me forever. Delicious, Oh God, so wonderful. I let him ride me, dizzy with pleasure; I let him command my body with his skill as the fires of my orgasms consumed me.

"I admire your audacity and panache" said Karl as he rode my wild cunt, fucking me riotously. The heavy scent of cunt filled the room as Karl's cock plowed in and out of me. Eric walked in then as Karl fucked me harder relentlessly, my hips rocking, my pussy tightening its grip on his hard dick...Karl then put me on all fours growling, split open my ass cheeks then pushed the hard cock slowly into my asshole. Pleasure followed immensely, shattering. The throb of his hard dick inside my ass was lovely, his hand cupped my cunt stroking my clitoris. I came again with a loud cry, my pussy dripping profusely.

"You love it, don't you?" asked Eric." as Karl pushed me onto my back and resumed fucking me vigorously breeding me. My scent surrounded me, intoxicating me; my body shuddered. Something majestic was happening to me. "Oh God Eric, I'm so full of his cock. I'm choking with pleasure," I stuttered as I suddenly exploded in a thunderous, screaming orgasm, my body thrashing about on the bed, triggering Karl's own mind-blowing release. He flooded my cunt to overflow with hot cum. I could hear Eric whispering to me "Oh baby, baby, you came so beautifully."

Karl stayed over and the two guys fucked me senseless; separately and in sandwich style. And it was even more awesome when the two guys did the breeding; one fucking my cunt the other in my ass, or both in my hugely swollen wide open cunt...I cried out, I babbled, howled and screamed obscenities; farting continuously, while my cunt oozed grool profusely. It was a serious uninhibited fucking. OMG, I felt transported into another realm!

I have never been fucked like that in my entire life and never will be again. They opened up and stretched my cunt and my asshole permanently. I swallowed lots of thick cum. It was fucking that will last me a lifetime...I was in a daze, disoriented and could hardly walk when they were done with me.

"Welcome to the Joyful continent of sex," said Eric as he caressed my limp, languid body tenderly while I sipped some wine. Indeed, I had become vibrant, debauched, and even insolent; My cunt was perpetually sopping wet. I simply craved and adored the massive, indefatigable monster Black cocks. I gobbled them up and rode them with panache... Only those dicks can give my cunt a very tight grip and the friction that engenders pleasure so exquisite so ecstatic. The feeling of being totally filled and stretched to the limit is simply out of this world. I often shed tears of joy from the exquisite pleasures.

At last my cunt has been plowed, excavated, dredged, turned inside out and fully satiated by the three guys. Just like in my fantasies. Gallons of semen was pumped into my cunt, down my throat, and up asshole... I was made to cum dozens of times within an hour, flooding towels and sheets with cunt juice until I was dizzy, disoriented, dissipated.

The awesome experience was a Rebirth, Rejuvenation, and Revelation for me...It was a divinely rewarding and learning experience, a catharsis. The men touched me and I touched them. I experienced a sea change; an addiction to ecstasy. My overwhelming fantasy has finally been realized, fulfilled. And yes, I have discovered the truth about Black cock and the power behind it! I have also embraced all the forbidden thrills of joy including lesbian sex, on the Joyful continent of sex and I intend to stay there at least for a while.

I called Molly my best friend back home, and told her all about my experiences in explicit detail. She was beside herself.

"Oh Roz, you've got me all super excited. I need some of those huge dicks badly for fuck's sake. I'll join you ASAP," she said tremulously.

"But what about your husband?" I asked.

"Oh he can go fuck spiders in the fields for all I care," said Molly with venom.

Epilogue

I do not pretend it doesn't make a difference. I know some women say that size doesn't matter. But it does, at least for me. Put it this way: I can't see any down side to a man being extremely well hung. I find massive cocks at least 10 inches long and thick as a club, hot as fuck. It comes naturally to me. I am in love with massive dicks. They titillate and challenge me, they make me feel proud that I get to have it and that I can take it; hey, I do have a very deep cunt by the way.

I cannot help my physical response to a massive cock on a super stud who can fuck for hours -- I simply cannot -- and it feels good, oh so good. Massive Black cocks have more energy, style and edge than any other...And yes, I was made to feel like a woman, both respected and desired. I can let go of my inhibitions, my need to control, when I was with the guys. Yes indeed, I have been irrevocably redeemed and am eternally grateful.

The End

12