Forbidden, Unrequited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed far too long a silence, Rhonda responded, "Thank god for that." My relief was unbounded. I felt yet another flush of love for this woman, that she truly did trust me enough to take my word about something like this.

I leaned in to kiss her for her trust in me, but she stopped me saying, "So what did you do?"

For a few minutes, I related to her some of the thoughts that kept going through my head that morning, and of my fateful trip to the mall.

"I still feel like I betrayed you somehow, letting all those young women drive me to having to find relief like that. I still feel like, in some way, I was still masturbating to the thought of our daughter."

Rhonda silenced me. "So you jerked off." I was surprised to hear her talk that way, but it *was* a pretty accurate description of what I'd done in that mall restroom stall. "You do it all the time while you sit at the computer looking at your sex sites. Don't look so offended, I know you do. In fact, I've done it myself once or twice.

"The important thing is that you didn't act on that initial reaction to Donna. Incest is an ugly thing, no matter *what* anybody says. I'm glad you were able to control yourself."

This time, I *did* lean in and kiss her. "Baby, you don't know how happy that makes me. I was so afraid you'd think I was some demented pervert and that I'd done the unthinkable. Aside form my hard-on, not once did I consider acting on it in Donna's name. Honest. And the fact that you trust me means the world to me."

Suddenly, I remembered my discovery and was eager to pass on my theory.

"I do think there was a reason why I reacted like I did this morning. It's maybe kind of far-fetched, but it does make some sense, at least to me.

"You remember that variety show our senior year, when you and the girls did 'Splish Splash?'"

Rhonda thought for a second, "Oh, yeah. What about it?"

I plowed on, my enthusiasm growing. "Remember what your costumes were?"

"Yeah, towels and fluffy slippers. But we had leotards on under the towels. None of us would have gone out there practically naked."

I brushed off the leotard statement. It was beyond the point right now. I told her, "Wait right here," then ran to get the photos.

When I got back, I started showing everything to her.

"Look, here's your senior picture." I handed her the yearbook. "And here's Donna's." Rhonda looked at the pictures and amazement filled her face.

"I never realized we look so much alike. I guess I haven't really looked at any old photos for quite a while. I'm surprised Mom hasn't mentioned anything. She's usually pretty sharp about that kind of stuff. We certainly don't look much alike now."

Ignoring the brief self-deprecation, I then took the yearbook and flipped it to the variety show picture. "See what I mean? Here's you dressed almost exactly like Donna was this morning. You got me hard as hell that night, thinking about what you may or may not have had on under that towel."

Rhonda interrupted, "But you *knew* I had a leotard on under it."

"You forget, my dear, that at that time, I was a teenage kid with roaring hormones and nowhere to take them. I could get myself hard just thinking about what went on in the girls' locker room. And, of course, I wanted to think of you girls with the least possible on under those towels."

"Okay, but how does all this go with what you told me about Donna?"

Maybe I was a little too excited when I told her, "I think the reason I reacted to her like I did, seeing Donna coming out of the shower, was because maybe my brain was remembering that night at the variety show, and with the two of you looking so much alike at that age, that I was reacting to the sight of the younger you."

Rhonda thought about that for a minute. When she started to laugh, my bubble burst. "That has got to be one of the screwiest things I've ever heard. I'm satisfied that you were able to behave yourself, regardless of what the cause was." Fortunately, her tone of voice didn't change when she went on, "So, does this mean you're bored with me? Is this some kind of mid-life crisis thing? Have I gotten too old for you, that you're looking for a newer model?"

I thought she was joking with me. She certainly didn't sound like she was having a self-esteem problem. Nevertheless, I found myself justifying, "Not at all. The whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I felt terrible about the whole thing. I wanted nothing more than for my damn hard-on to go away, but everything I saw and thought of just made it worse. When I had to masturbate there at the mall, I felt like shit.

"So, no, I have no intention of replacing you. I don't want the younger you anymore. Why do you think I've been here growing older beside you? I want no other woman but you. Sure, I fantasize occasionally, but so do you. It's what makes us human. The important part is, at the end of the day, it's your face I see, and it's what keeps me going.

"I love you, Rhonda. I want to get old and decrepit with you, and you'll *still* be the most beautiful woman I've ever known. You're what enabled us to have such a beautiful daughter, and if she didn't look so much like you, she wouldn't be nearly as pretty as she is."

Rhonda laughed, "God, shut up. You're starting to sound like a bad romance novel. I love you, too, and if I didn't, I'm not sure I'd be so convinced that you *didn't* do something with Donna. But suffice it to say that I *do* believe you, and stop beating yourself up about it. The fact that you're *still* trying to justify yourself tells me that you didn't do anything wrong."

I gathered up all the photos and put them aside, then cuddled up close to my wife. It always felt strange to be the one needing comforting. I was a lot more used to being the strong one, with his woman tucked under his arm, giving her reassurance. Once in a while, *I* was the one needing emotional support. Rhonda had forgiven me, but I still wasn't fully convinced I'd truly earned it. Call me a pussy or whatever you want, it was going to take a while to come to grips with what had happened. Probably not a *long* while, but I certainly hoped it wouldn't affect the way I acted toward my daughter.

While I lay there, my wife playing with my hair, like I often did with her, I asked, "How come you were so excited when you got home? I'd have expected you to be all uncomfortable and grouchy. I certainly didn't expect the welcome I got. I'm not complaining, mind you, just a little curious."

At that, Rhonda got a little quiet, obviously thinking about something. After a minute or so, she asked, "You remember Jeff, Lisa's son?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Well, he's back home from college for the summer. He was working out in the yard when I got there this morning to work on the quilt. Two years of college have done okay by him. He's really filled out from the skinny kid he used to be."

I wondered where this was going. Was it some sort of strange parallel to *my* experience? Rhonda went on.

"While we were sitting in the kitchen sewing, Jeff came in to grab a drink. He didn't have a shirt on. All he was wearing was a pair of tight workout shorts with his university's logo on them. He's been working out, Matt, there's no two ways about it. Every eye in the room was on him. Of course, when he left to continue working, all the old hen talk started. I think we were all a little embarrassed. We'd all changed that boy's diapers at one time or another, for crying out loud!"

"So, what went on after that?"

"Nothing much beyond sewing and the usual chit chat. Gina had to leave the room after Jeff came in the second time to get another drink. I think we all had a good idea what she was going to do.

"Yes, I admired Jeff's body. He's grown up to be quite a handsome young man. I know you'd know I was lying if I denied I was watching. I remembered the summer just after we were married when you were out of work, and had to take the temp job with your dad on the construction crew. You got pretty chiseled from that. Manual labor suits you, even though I know you're more comfortable with your desk job. Anyway, even though I was looking at Jeff, and admiring his body, my mind was *mostly* on you.

"I kept thinking what a good-looking young man you were."

Oh sure, the "good-looking young man I *was*." Make a guy feel good.

"Then I thought about who you've become, and how proud I am of you for everything you've done, and how grateful I am for being able to share it with you."

I laughed, "*Now* who's sounding like a romance novel?"

"You know what I mean. I looked, yes, I did. But I know you do, too. As you said, 'We're only human.' I believe I've also heard you say, 'I'm married, not dead.' That works both ways. The important thing is that we always come back to each other, rather than acting on any impulses we may have.

"I love you, I've loved you a long time, and I don't see that changing anytime in the future. The more I thought of that, the more excited I got. I'd have left Lisa's early if I hadn't promised to bring the quilt home."

It sounded like we'd both had big epiphanies. Our experiences were oddly similar, but life sometimes works out that way, doesn't it? Where did it leave us? I still knew I wanted no one else in my life. It sounded like Rhonda felt the same about me.

"So what does this mean? Am I reading you right? You don't want to trade this old dog in for a puppy, either?"

Rhonda laughed. "No, Rover. I love you, and you only. I don't expect you to stop looking, any more than I figure *I'll* stop looking. What matters is that we simply appreciate the eye candy from afar."

I sat up and whispered, "Candy is fine, but I like something more substantial as a regular diet."

Rhonda laughed. "Oh, you," then continued along, picking up the cue: "So now you're saying I'm fat?"

Cupping the back of her head in my hand and pulling her toward me, I told her, "Fat, skinny, in-between, I think you're just perfect." We then began kissing. It went on for quite some time. Before long, hands were wandering, starting to turn this kiss to something more.

Everywhere Rhonda's hands touched me set my skin tingling. When her hand brushed my cock, I let out a moan of ecstasy. She didn't linger though, even though once I felt her touch there, I really would have liked more.

We just stretched out and tangled ourselves together while never breaking our kiss. Eventually, we came up for air, but once we'd gotten a good gulp, we were back at it.

My hands roamed all over Rhonda... at least, what I could reach from where I was, and after some while, I moved away and just looked at her. After a minute or so, when she started to get a little self-conscious of my silent gaze, I reached a hand up and touched her face. Her eyes closed in anticipation of more. I traced all the features of this face that I knew so well and still loved looking at, I ran my fingers over the fine wrinkles that I knew I'd helped place there.

When I was done caressing my wife's face, I just gently laid my palm against her cheek, whereupon she let out a low purr and turned to kiss my hand. After this, I leaned forward a little and started to kiss my way around as much of her face as I could reach, some places eliciting another satisfied purr, others a gentle squeal, when I found a ticklish spot.

I knew the place where her shoulder and neck came together was particularly ticklish, and buried my face right there, sucking gently and flickering my tongue against her skin. The screech she let out was followed by an awful lot of giggling and squirming as she tried to get away. When I finally stopped and leaned back, I gloried in the joy in Rhonda's face, and simply basked in the glow of her beautiful smile.

I whispered, "I love you, pretty girl."

She whispered back, "And I love you, my handsome boy."

We then resumed kissing, but I kept enough space between us that I could touch more of her body. When I next broke away from her, I brought my hand up again and sort of continued where I left off, tracing a feather-light path down her throat, over her collar bone, coming to rest on the top of her breasts. Her nipples were nearly as hard as my cock when my lightly caressing fingers reached them. Rhonda's moans went from quiet and satisfied to loud and insistent when I gently pinched the sensitive tip between my fingers. Again, I cupped her breast in my hand and enjoyed the firmness, yet pliability of it. I was trying not to be too overzealous, even though I knew if I kept it up, even though we'd started slow and gentle, eventually we'd be fucking like crazies again, yelling and writhing around. I didn't care how it happened. Slow and easy was as good as hot and frantic. It was more fun just to let the situation dictate itself. Sometimes the arousal washes over like a big-ass wave, and sometimes it builds like a trickle of water filling a glass. As long as the outcome was the same, it didn't matter to me how it played out. Besides, I'd cum twice already in less than twenty-four hours. I wasn't sure I had it in me to do it yet again.

But I was sure looking forward to trying.

I kept my fingers going, from Rhonda's breast, continuing down her body to her belly, which is very ticklish. I sat up and lightened my touch in her most ticklish spots, just to see her squirm. Her hips are pretty ticklish too, so I kept up this little torment on my way lower.

The smell of her arousal mingled with the odor of our earlier lovemaking was strong, but heady. I avoided her crotch for the moment, even though she spread her legs to allow me access, should I desire. My fingers traced down one thigh, causing quite a bit of squirming and a little giggling, then switched to the other, causing a similar reaction. I then continued down her calf to her foot, which I gave a quick tickle, then the other.

Once I'd lightly glided my fingers down her body, I laid a hand on each of her knees and ran my hands firmly up her thighs, until they met at the crease of thigh and vagina.

Rhonda loves when I tease the outside of her pussy, so that's what I did. I was careful not to touch any of the more sensitive spots, making the contact that much more frustrating. Her hands gripped the bed to keep from grabbing me and "forcing" me to the places that she'd get more sensation.

When I figured I'd teased enough, I ducked down and applied my mouth directly on her pussy. After the teasing, Rhonda started howling as soon as my lips touched hers. Down here, as you can imagine, the odor coming from her was really intense, and even when I remembered part of that was me, I kept going. I was so into this, I wanted to make her cum with my mouth, and I knew I could. She could cum all damn night if she wanted.

Pretty soon, Rhonda was nearing orgasm, but this time, *she* stopped before it could wash over her. She sat up, pushed me down and started on my cock and balls in a frenzy. I almost wished it could have been slow like I'd done her, but I wasn't about to make her stop. I'm not *that* crazy.

I do love my horny girl. Like I said before, she knows just what makes me feel best, and she was doing it again. She licked up and down the stiff shaft, did the bit with the tip some more, but this time, she spent a little more time on my balls.

Her tongue writhed delightfully on me. She sucked one, then the other into her mouth, then tried both at once, but they were drawn up too tight for it to happen. She spent several maddening minutes there, and I loved every second.

And then something happened I was totally unprepared for, but I loved it all the same. Rhonda removed her mouth from my crotch, sat up, lifted my legs and pushed my knees to my chest.

She then stabbed her tongue against my asshole!

Oh god, what a feeling! I had no idea I was so sensitive down there. This had gone from romantic to anything-goes! And I was loving it! I'd licked Rhonda's butt a few times while going down on her, and by her reaction, I could tell she liked the sensation. I'd been a little reluctant to have her reciprocate, which was fine with her. Even though I'd done it for her, she wasn't sure about putting her mouth there any more than *I* was sure about her having it there. Now though, I knew what I'd been missing! Wow! This was a sensation unlike anything I'd ever felt before. It wasn't something that'd make me orgasm (at least I don't think so) but it certainly added to the heat of the experience. I was being just as noisy as Rhonda had been.

Then as quickly as she'd started her fabulous rimjob, she sat up, had my legs back down and was stretched out on top of me. When she came up to kiss me, there was no hesitation. What she'd done had been so fantastic, I felt no qualms whatsoever. She'd had her mouth on my ass... so what? It was clean. Besides, it would have been ungrateful, insulting, and just plain stupid to refuse her a kiss after having made me feel so good.

This kiss didn't last quite as long as some of the earlier ones did, primarily because Rhonda had another agenda. Just as I was starting to get into kissing her again, she pushed herself up and straddled my hips, then grabbed my cock and eased her way down, until I was buried as deep as I could possibly go.

Oh, god, was this great! I always love it when I'm as deep as I can be inside my wife's pussy. She likes how full it makes her feel, too, so it's definitely something *I* always try to do whenever possible.

We both moaned when Rhonda hit bottom, and it took her some time before she started to move, which was perfectly okay by me. Just feeling myself enveloped in the warm grip of her pussy is enough for me sometimes.

I watched and felt while Rhonda sat on my cock, just moving a slight bit, grinding her clit against me a little. If she was really serious on the clit grinding bit, she'd have leaned over me, to get the best contact. The fact that she was staying upright told me that wasn't her intention.

While she sat there on me, she was squeezing and caressing her breasts, pulling on her own nipples. I'm always amazed how much rougher she is with them than I am. She was pinching them really hard, it seemed to me, and when she pulled them, they seemed to stretch almost half the length of her fingers. It looked painful, but she just kept it up. I, of course, just laid there and enjoyed the show.

Somewhere in all this, Rhonda started rocking her hips back and forth, wrapped up enough in herself that she just started to fuck. And that's what this was. It wasn't necessarily making love, that implies some degree of tenderness. This had started out that way, but the arousal escalated too fast to stay there. As I said before, it was perfectly alright with me. Making love or a fuck, as long as it was sex with my wife, I didn't much care which form it took.

God, seeing Rhonda on top of me always is a fantastic treat. Fortunately she likes it up top, so I often get to watch her writhing around on my hard-on. Her breasts jiggle so enticingly, and I can see her whole body move. Not to downplay missionary, by all means, but if you like watching the female form, it doesn't get much better than having her do the cowgirl bit.

It was as I suspected though. As aroused as I was, the fact that I'd already cum twice that day meant that it was going to take some doing to get me off again anytime soon. That was okay, though. I wasn't bothered by the notion, I was having a great time as it was. It wasn't imperative that I cum again, I was just there to keep myself hard until Rhonda was done with me. Knowing my wife as I do, I knew that she'd make it up to me at some point, whether I expected her to or not. Personally, I just wanted to see her get off on my cock.

I wish there was some better way to relate how sexy my wife is when she orgasms, because my pitiful words simply can't do it proper justice. However, describe I must, so I'll do my best.