Forbidden, Unrequited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Rhonda's eyes snapped open and her wide, unseeing gaze appeared to lock onto mine. Her mouth opened in a silent moan and all the muscles in her body tensed, almost like a spring compressing before coming to life. And come to life she did.

Within moments of her eyes opening, my wife's body was writhing involuntarily, while she continued to make no sound whatsoever. I was pretty sure she couldn't see me smiling there beneath her through her saucer-wide eyes. I had to keep my hips moving to maintain my connection with Rhonda, otherwise the undulations her body was making would have popped me free of her now-soaking pussy. After almost a solid minute, her eyes started to regain their normal size, and a quiet moan began to come from her once-silent throat.

I don't think she'd been breathing through the whole ordeal, because just as her first moan started fading, she gulped in a huge breath like a drowning woman clawing for air. With the introduction of that post-orgasmic breath, whatever erotic energy had been holding her up swiftly departed.

The sexual haze that blinded Rhonda's eyes dwindled, leaving her exhausted and unable to remain upright. In a near faint, she collapsed over me, then lay there, her breath coming in ragged gasps in my ear. I wrapped my arms around her and caressed her hair while she recovered, intense love and extreme arousal coursing through me. I couldn't think of anything better than having this panting, sweaty woman in my arms, my shrinking cock in her hot, slick pussy.

Several minutes passed before Rhonda was up to speech, but I was in no hurry to talk. For the moment, I was content to just lay there with her on top of me, her breath in my ear, her hair beneath my fingers, her breasts pressed against my chest.

When she finally did speak, her voice was still weary from orgasm. Weakly, she said, "Wow. I think I'll just die now." A few more breaths, and she continued, "How about you?"

I whispered back, "Not right now. Don't worry about me, I'm a big boy."

Rhonda was too exhausted to push the matter, and as I said before, she'd make it up to me later. I knew that about her, and I looked forward to seeing what she'd come up with.

I felt myself fading fast, and my wife's weight on me was promising to make it *really* hard to fall asleep, so I gently urged her off onto the bed, where she instantly curled up beside me, resting her head on my chest and one hand on my stomach. With her warmth suffusing through me, I fell asleep.

Somewhere in the night, I woke up, ravenous. Then it occurred to me: I hadn't eaten anything once my wife got home! I looked at the clock and groaned at the hour, but my belly told me I wouldn't get back to sleep until I'd put something in it.

"Midnight" snacks aren't something I'm in a regular habit of, but it felt like I could eat a proverbial horse. I was smart enough to know not to eat a lot. Just enough to satisfy the grumble, and that'd be it.

Slipping out of bed, I tiptoed my way to the kitchen, where I threw together a quick sandwich, poured a glass of milk then sat at the table to eat.

Just as I'd taken my first bite, there was a movement off to one side, which caused me to jump a little. I was sitting there naked, what if it was Donna? I relaxed when I saw it was my lovely wife, looking awfully damn sexy, half-awake and completely nude.

"What's the matter?" She quietly croaked.

Through my mouthful of food, I explained, "Nothing, except I was famished." I couldn't take my eyes off her. God I love looking at that body.

Rhonda's face twisted a little and she said, "Ooo. Now that you mention it..." and she left her spot in the doorway and went to the refrigerator.

I admired the sight of my wife's naked body from behind while she searched for something to take the edge off her hunger. One of the things I most enjoy is seeing her pussy peek from between her legs when she bends over, and this she did a couple of times, so not only was I given a fantastic view of her wonderful butt, but I also got a few good shots of her still-juicy lips peeking out.

Unfortunately, though, she found what she was looking for and shut the fridge door, but then I was again treated to the sight of her beautiful front. She sat at the table across from me and carefully prepared her place. I was surprised she was being so fastidious, even at this hour, but it was a quirk of hers that I'd grown used to, so I remained silent.

As I ate my sandwich, I continued to watch my wife. At one point, she looked up and saw me staring. For a moment, she didn't think anything of it and went on with what she was doing, but the next time she noticed, she asked, "What?"

This, of course, broke me from my trance. I glanced away, then met her gaze once more. Very matter-of-factly, I said, "I'm just amazed someone like you would have anything to do with somebody like me." Even though I'd turned on the light over the stove, it was still pretty dark, but I was sure she was blushing - another sight I find very sexy, that vulnerability being particularly arousing.

A thought occurred to me, and I said, "Hey, what if Donna comes in and sees her parents sitting at the kitchen table naked?"

Suddenly, Rhonda's apparent sheepishness was replaced again with the playful nonchalance she'd exhibited much earlier. "Donna's going to college in a few months. If she doesn't know what naked people look like, it's high time she found out." Not for a second did I believe we should start marching around the house with no clothes on, but it was fun to hear.

I finished my sandwich long before Rhonda was done. She eats much slower than I do, but it gave me the chance to just sit and watch her. This time, when she caught me looking, she just ignored me, but the set of her shoulders and her general posture told me she was a little embarrassed by my scrutiny. The simple matter was that I couldn't bear *not* to look.

After a little while more, Rhonda was finishing her meal and I realized I was getting sleepy again. When I yawned, she asked, "Am I boring you now?"

With a stretch, I replied, "Far from it. I’m just not used to being up at this hour."

A mischievous smile came across my wife's face. "I know *just* how to keep you up at this hour."

I laughed. "Maybe so, but unfortunately, I need to get some sleep, or I won't be any good to anybody come daylight."

Rhonda yawned then, too. "I know, I know. Don't get all literal on me now." She stood and took her dishes to the sink, then turned and looked my way. "Back to bed, handsome."

I rose and replied, "After you, pretty girl."

"Oh sure, you just want to look at my butt all the way up the stairs."

I snapped my fingers. "Damn. She's got me figured out."

We both laughed on the way back to the bedroom.

And I *did* look at her butt all the way up the stairs.

So there it is. After twenty years of marriage, my wife and I found a spark again, and it wasn't through any kind of kink or anything. We didn't start swapping partners or tying each other up. I *did* learn that with all the sexy women out there - of all ages - the one I want the most is the one I took home after our wedding.

There were no more episodes with my daughter, even though we ran into each other coming from the shower in nothing but a towel several times after the one I related to you in this story. Donna's and my relationship didn't change after my erotic reaction, and she has no knowledge that anything happened. I never felt anything more than fatherly love and pride toward her.

The ladies' quilt brought over 700 dollars in the charity auction, and Rhonda says it looks great hanging on our family room wall.

Rhonda's and my relationship improved quite a bit from the relative doldrum it had slipped into. That's not to say we fucked every day or anything, but we made more effort to take some time together, even if it was only an hour or so, and sometimes we skipped prior "obligations" to make that time.

I still notice attractive women, and I've noticed Rhonda noticing me notice. I know she takes a glance at a good-looking guy once in a while, too, but we both know that's *all* that's going to happen. Twenty plus years ago, I found the woman of my dreams, and for a while, maybe I lost sight of that.

Donna grows to be more and more like her mother every day, and in my opinion, it most definitely is *not* a bad thing. I have my daughter to thank for the realization that I want only one woman to call mine.