Forbidden Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I poured her a drink and sat with her on the sofa.

The next thing I knew, Gail and I were ripping each other's clothes off and ended up having one of the most intense sexual encounters of my life up to that point. Even though I was still with Ryan at the time, I just couldn't resist Gail, for she was so alluring and seductive; even in such a state of despair. And the sex was phenomenal! In truth, Ryan's and my sex life had grown quite stagnant at the time, so having sex with Gail was a wondrous release.

Hence, Gail and I commenced a very torrid affair. I told Mom about it of course and she was quite impressed with my powers of seduction. She was also very pleased to see how happy I was making Gail. And it was then that I realized that I wasn't at all sure who had seduced who that day. Looking back now, I'm pretty sure Gail had seduced me.

My high school commencement ceremony was particularly interesting in that as both Kendra and I crossed the stage to receive our diplomas, we each looked out over the crowd and smiled at our respective forty-one-year-old and forty-five-year-old girlfriend. Then toss in the fact that I was in love with Kendra's girlfriend and that I was still dating Ryan, who also crossed the stage that day as well; and whom I was still secretly cheating on.

So, I arranged a little graduation surprise for Ryan -- a threesome with Gail. And as it turned out, they were both really into it. So much so in fact that after we did the deed, Gail and Ryan started dating each other and both dumped me. Ryan just couldn't get over that I'd cheated on him and Gail was getting too freaked out with me always calling her Mommy in bed.

Then not more than a week after that, Kendra suddenly ended her relationship with Mom. True to our bond, Mom and I had kept each other fully abreast of the most intimate, passionate and naughty details of our affairs with Kendra, Gail and Ryan.

So now, we were consoling one another over our losses.

And it was during one of these late-night consoling sessions lying together in Mom's bed that Mom confessed that she'd been calling Kendra by my name when they had been in the throes of passion, and that she had insisted that Kendra call her Mommy in return. At first, Kendra had been really into it! But in the end, it weirded her out and caused her to end the affair. I then made my confession about Gail and myself.

So, there we had it!

Mom and I both openly admitted that we had each sexually fantasized about the other in sexual roleplaying with another woman. We were sexually attracted to each other. Now what? My heart was racing like a piston in a NASCAR engine and pounding so hard it hurt.

Were we going to have sex right then? Is Mom going to make the first move, or was I? Fuck! How do we do this?

Well, we didn't.

We just talked about it. We talked all night. In the end we determined that while neither of us was opposed to crossing the forbidden threshold of incest; perhaps now was not the best time. At least, that was Mom's opinion. And while I outwardly agreed with her; inwardly, I was crushed. I was already so in love with her and so attracted to her. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her.

But why?

Because for the first time in my life, I saw the eyes of my hero filled with fear. I knew she wanted me sexually. I was all hers and she knew that. I knew she loved me and she no doubt already knew how much I loved and wanted her. After all, she knew me better than anyone. So why not now? I was ready!

But was she?

Suddenly it dawned on me how truly overwhelming and frightening it must be for a mother; to suddenly realize that she is sexually attracted to, and in love with her own child.

So, I let it go. Or at least, I tried to as best I could.

That Fall, I moved to Durham, North Carolina as I had been accepted to Duke University. Initially, I was glad to be away. Along with the rigorous demands of being an NCAA women's volleyball player for the Lady Blue Devils, I took a full class load and pledged the Alpha Delta Pi sorority. I also went on a bit of a fucking spree for the first couple of months; sharing my bed and spreading my legs for just about any willing partner I could find, male or female.

But it wasn't long before I missed Mom so much I could hardly breathe.

By Halloween, I was calling, texting or facetiming her every night and couldn't wait to come home for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, that didn't work out as the Lady Blue Devils volleyball team were competing for the National Championship until early December. So, I didn't see Mom again till Christmas. I clung to her so possessively over the holiday break and gave very serious consideration to not returning to Duke.

But in the end, I did!

Then that following April, Mom surprised me by moving from Alpharetta to Raleigh. She claimed that the airline had asked her to transfer her base to Raleigh-Durham International Airport, but I knew her too well to believe that. She came to be close to me. Finally, she admitted just that. When I asked why she moved to Raleigh instead of Durham, she merely said she didn't want it to appear that obvious!

But clearly, it already was.

In the summer between my sophomore and junior year of college, Mom took me on a seven-day Caribbean cruise where on the first night aboard, we met a father and son who were vacationing together as well. Twenty-one-year-old Byron Logan and his forty-four-year-old divorced father, Daryl. They were both tall, lean, muscle-bound and delectably handsome African American hunks.

Later that night, Mom and I both got a little tipsy in our lavish cabin and Mom decided it was time for her to give me some lessons on how to give a proper blowjob. Okay, so we got VERY tipsy. Mom pulled out a very anatomically accurate strap-on, stripped off her shorts and panties, strapped it on and I spent the rest of the evening, sucking my mother's dick.

We both passed out before it could go any further.

But Mom's lessons proved quite fruitful as the very next evening, we ran into Byron and Daryl again in the lounge and they invited us to dinner. By the end of the evening, Mom had seduced Byron while I had seduced Daryl. Or at least, so we told ourselves. As with Gail, I am not the least bit certain whether we did the seducing or if we were the seduced. Suffice it to say, Mom and I saw very little of each other over the next four days as we were both caught up in our own shipboard romance.

And phenomenal sex!

Then on the last night of the cruise, the four of us sat naked in the hot tub of Daryl and Byron's massive presidential suite sipping champagne.

Before long, I was watching Mom suck Byron's massive cock as Daryl devoured my pussy. Not long after that, Mom was watching me swallow Daryl's colossal rod as Byron devoured her. Then, as she and I had schemed in advance, we swapped men. I took Byron's cock in my mouth as Mom took Daryl's in hers. The next thing I knew, Byron's rock-hard cock was thrusting voraciously in and out of my pussy as Daryl's was doing the same in Mom's.

Soon Mom and I were howling at the top of our lungs as our pussies were being stretched and pounded by such hard and mammoth cocks. Neither of us had ever been with a black man before and it proved to be the most intense physical pleasure either one of us had ever experienced. Mom and I were passed back and forth between father and son like a couple of bags of different flavored potato chips as we sucked and fucked them like a couple of whores.

Then at one point in the evening, Mom and I were scooped up into the arms of our respective beau and carried into the bedroom suite. I was then bound and gagged in a chair and forced to watch as Mom became the centerpiece of a wild threesome with a massive black cock in both ends simultaneously. Once she was doused in both Byron and Daryl's cum and they'd both rested of a bit:

Then it was my turn.

Mom was then bound and gagged in the chair to watch as I became the centerpiece; sucking and fucking father and son simultaneously, culminating with them both coming all over me.

It was so fucking hot!

A little later in the evening, as Mom and I were lying side by side in that same bed and each being fucked animalistically - Mom by Byron and me by Daryl; we came within just mere centimeters of our mouths searing together in our first lovers kiss. But we were both repositioned at the last second by our respective stud at that moment and the chance for us to consummate our incestuous desire was lost.

By the time we returned home from the cruise, I immediately had to return to Duke to begin preparing for the upcoming volleyball season. My third year of college was soon under way and my student life was again loaded to capacity. Mom went back to work and the memories of the cruise slowly faded.

What happened aboard ship, stayed aboard ship.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, Mom met Dr. Gregory McNamara; a nationally renowned thoracic surgeon at North Carolina Heart & Vascular Hospital in Raleigh. They'd met on an extended weather delay at Detroit's Metro Airport. Greg was a first-class passenger on one of Mom's flights and she caught his eye. They began dating and it wasn't long before Mom was completely swept off her feet. In just a matter of weeks, she was simply jovial! More so than I'd ever seen her before in my life.

But then again, why shouldn't she be?

At forty-seven-years-old, Greg McNamara stood a solid 6'4" and was two-hundred and twenty-seven pounds of lean, toned and sculpted muscle. Long, powerful legs with slim and sexy waist; iron-sphered ass, six-pack abdomen, chiseled pecks, ripped arms, broad shoulders, granite jaw, pearly white and hypnotic smile, deeply set and intoxicating green eyes, high and defined cheek bones, noble forehead, olive skin and a thick crop of sexy, salt and pepper hair. Brilliant, sophisticated, debonair, wealthy, ruggedly handsome, boyishly charming with a sweet, captivating tongue and an irresistible Virginia accent. A true to life, aristocratic southern gentlemen.

Okay, so he wasn't her usual fuck forte! Well, just because you don't order your usual piece of meat doesn't mean you've suddenly gone vegetarian! After all, chicken can be every bit as satisfying as steak. For myself, I certainly had absolutely no complaints about him being around the house so frequently.

And on that fateful Valentine's Day, Greg McNamara was the luckiest son of a bitch on the face of the Earth; and he knew it. For as I approached their table, I could see it in his eyes as they took in the overwhelming celestial radiance of the Goddess that sat directly across from him.

My Mommy.

*

I turned onto Mom's street at about five till eleven. The night was unseasonably warm, excessively humid and eerily murky. It had been raining off and on for most of the day and now a very thick fog was starting to roll in. Thankfully though, I was almost home and I could hear the jets of Mom's enormous granite whirlpool/bathtub just calling my name.

I'd been dreaming of a hot bubble bath all evening long.

Mom would be staying at Greg's penthouse in downtown Raleigh that night. As it was a Thursday, their plan was then to drive out to his beach house on the Outer Banks of North Carolina the next day for a romantic weekend getaway. So, I would have Mom's house all to myself that night; and the entire weekend. Not exactly my dream weekend retreat, but it was better than staying around the Alpha Delta Pi house; listening to all the sucking and fucking going on there.

Or was it?

After all, I was going to be in Mom's house, surrounded by all her things and sleeping in her bed. A bed that I have shared with her so many nights cuddled safely in her arms; nestled snuggly up against her warm and gorgeous body. Her chest rising and falling rhythmically with every soft and slumberous breath she took. My head resting so near her chest that the sound of her heartbeat would lull me to sleep. The blankets, pillows and sheets would be immersed with her delightful scent and then my mind would begin torturing me as to what she and Greg might be doing at any given moment.

Yeah Erin, this was a brilliant fucking idea!

As I pulled into Mom's driveway, I was seriously debating turning around and heading back to the Alpha Delta Pi house when I got another one of those being hit by a speeding bus surprises. The garage door was open and Mom's Lexus RX350 was parked in its usual spot. And right beside it, in my usual spot, was Greg's Corvette.

What the fuck are they doing here? And now what the fuck do I do?

I pulled my Dodge Challenger to a stop behind Mom's Lexus and cut the engine. And at that very instant; a torrential downpour! It was official. God hated me! The next thing I knew, I was laughing out loud. I had to. It was the only way to keep from crying. I casually climbed out of my car, gathered up my backpack and walked at a very nonchalant pace to the side door of the house that led into the laundry/mud room.

I got completely drenched along the way, but I just didn't give a damn anymore.

Once inside, I kicked off my shoes and shook myself off like a wet dog. Setting my backpack on the dryer, I pulled a towel out of the cabinets directly above the machines. Dabbing my hair and face, I continued to chuckle under my breath as the torrential downpour suddenly stopped just as quickly as it had started. At that moment, I looked up to the ceiling:

"You're a real son of a bitch, you know that?" I hissed at the Almighty.

"Erin," Mom's voice filtered under the door that led into the kitchen.

Oh great, they're in the kitchen. They haven't even started fucking yet. Or have they? And they're just now taking a raid the fridge break.

"Hi Mom," I called as I continued dabbing myself with the towel.

"Who you talking to in there," she asked.

"God," I replied. "Apparently the son of a bitch thought it would be funny as hell to try and drown me with a torrential downpour on my way into the house. Then no sooner do I get inside it stops."

Mom burst into laughter.

"He does have quite the wicked sense of humor doesn't he," Greg replied with a chuckle.

"That he does," I replied as I tossed the towel in the washer and snapped up my backpack. I looked to the ceiling again and whispered, "Okay asshole, if they're in there naked, I'm never speaking to you again."

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Mom and Greg were seated at the kitchen table and both were still dressed in their dinner attire. Mom in that mouthwatering, cherry red tube dress with the spiked heels and Greg in his charcoal gray Hugo Boss suit with a pink long sleeve shirt and fire engine red silk tie. He had removed the jacket of his suit and it was draped over the back of the chair.

Greg had a snifter of brandy in his hand while Mom was sipping a sherry glass full of Chambord.

"Happy Valentine's Day young lovers," I chirped as cheerfully and playfully as I could.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Greg replied with a seductive smile and took a sip of his brandy.

"Oh honey," Mom practically gasped as she cupped her hand over her mouth. "You're soaked."

"It's okay," I replied. "I needed a shower anyway. Though I was hoping for a hot bubble bath. But it appears that the master bedroom and bath will be otherwise occupied this evening? I thought you all were going to stay at Greg's place tonight."

"We were," Mom began. "But there was a last-minute change in plans. I'm sorry baby; I meant to text you a head's up that we'd be here, but it just slipped my mind."

"No problem," I told her. "I mean after all; this is your house."

"It's our house honey," she clarified.

"Okay," I replied. "Still, no worries."

Boy, God really does hate my guts! Now instead of listening to all my sisters fuck, I'll have to listen to my Mom and her boyfriend fuck instead!

"So how was your night," Mom asked.

"Not as good as I was hoping for, but not bad all things considered," I lied, then I looked at Greg. "Oh, thank you so much by the way. That was so generous of you!"

"It was my pleasure young lady," Greg told me with such a charming smile. "You took excellent care of us tonight considering the fact that you were busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest."

"It made my night," I replied. "Thank you."

"You're most welcome," he told me.

"How much did you tip her," Mom blurted.

"Now Kim," Greg began. "That's between Erin and I."

"You're right," Mom offered. "I'm sorry."

"But just so you know Mom," I chimed in. "He's earned a fuck-load of brownie points with it!"

Greg nearly blew the mouthful of brandy he'd just sipped all over the table, but he managed to get it down before he started laughing.

"Erin..." Mom gasped.

"It's true," I said coolly. "Just thought you should know."

"Thank you," Mom snapped.

"You're welcome," I snapped back and we both laughed.

As we all fell quiet, I found Greg was looking at me with a very hypnotic gaze.

"Wow," was all he said. "That's truly amazing."

"What is," I asked.

"Your laugh and your smile," he replied. "They're just as beautiful as your mother's."

"Boy, he's laying it on thick," I said as I winked at Mom.

"Erin," Mom snarled. "He's paying you a compliment."

"No, I think he's paying you a compliment," I shot back.

"You'll have to forgive her," Mom told Greg. "We're still working on how to properly accept compliments."

"Like mother, like daughter..." Greg offered.

"And just what's that supposed to mean," Mom queried.

"That you're not much better at it than she is," Greg chuckled.

"I like him Mom," I chirped.

"You still want to get laid tonight don't you," Mom sneered at Greg.

"With all my heart and sperm," Greg quipped.

"Okay, I don't think I need to hear any more of this," I said.

"That was crude," Greg said. "And I do apologize."

"No need," I told him. "You were just speaking the truth. And I'm a big girl. It's hardly the crudest thing I've ever heard. I mean after all, look who I was raised by."

"Hey," Mom roared.

"I love you Mommy," I said innocently.

"And I love you too my darling," Mom replied as she playfully patted me on the butt.

"So, on that note, I will say good night," I said and then spoke sincerely to Greg. "Greg, thank you again for the ultra-generous tip and the lovely compliment. It's true; I have so many of my mother's beautiful attributes; most of which right now are soaking wet, grimy, greasy and stink to high heaven."

"You could still take a bubble bath upstairs," Mom offered.

"I think a shower is more warranted right now," I told her. "I love you. Good night."

"Good night my love," she replied. "Sleep well."

We kissed softly on the lips; very mother and daughter like.

"I'd wish you the same, but I don't think sleeping is on your agenda this evening." I whispered.

"Oh you," Mom snipped playfully as she popped me on the butt again. "Go to your room!"

"Good night Greg," I said faintly.

"Good night Erin," he replied with a smile.

"Take full advantage of that fuck-load of brownie points now," I told him with a devious grin.

"Erin!" Mom roared.

"I'll let you know in the morning," Greg said with a laugh.

"Stop it! Both of you!" Mom cried.

"Happy Valentine's Day kids," I yelled as I hurried out of the kitchen.

"Spoiled brat," Mom yelled after me.

"Good night," I called back from the foot of the stairs and then hurried up them.

Charging down the upstairs hallway and finally reaching the safety of the bedroom that was designated as mine for appearances sake and where I stored extra clothing; I shut the door behind me and fell back up against it. My heart was pounding, my stomach was tying itself in knots, I was gasping for air, my entire body was trembling, I was sweating like a pig despite being so cold and wet; and I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, scream, vomit or pass out. But there was one thing I did know: