Forbidden Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to pee.

Flinging my backpack onto the bed, I dashed into the bathroom and quickly stripped out of my wet clothes down to my sports bra and underpants. Yanking them off as well, I tossed everything into the hamper and then sat down on the commode to relieve my aching bladder. Between my nerves and the bottle of Gatorade I'd drank on the way here, she was really straining for release.

Once nature's business was taken care of, I hopped into the shower. As the steaming hot water saturated my long brown hair and doused my naked body from top to bottom, the choice of laughing, crying, screaming, vomiting or passing out was suddenly made for me. The next thing I knew, I had curled myself up in a ball on the floor of the bathtub and was sobbing uncontrollably.

Happy fucking Valentine's Day, Erin! You dumb bitch!

Though it seemed like hours to me, I was only in the shower; tears and all, for just under twenty minutes. Once I'd cried myself clear, I washed and conditioned my hair and then scrubbed all the night's filth off my body. I didn't even use up all the hot water in the house. As I stepped out of the shower, I felt physically, and surprisingly, emotionally better. Wrapping my body and my hair up in a soft and warm white towel, I proceeded to brush my teeth and then tended to all the wondrous priming that we girls do in order to keep ourselves looking so fucking beautiful! Finally unwrapping my still damp hair, I snatched up my blow dryer and blew it out thoroughly. Once it was completely dry, I stood in front of the mirror, methodically running a brush through it with nobody to look at or talk to but my reflection.

Setting the brush down on the vanity, I undid the towel still wrapped around me and let it drop to the floor. Baring my full nudity now completely to myself, I let my hands slowly glide over my flesh; softly fondling and sensually caressing my every nook, curve and cranny.

"Oh Mom," I murmured. "You really have given me so much of you. This gorgeous skin, this amazing body and pristine figure. This beautiful hair, these captivating eyes and these succulent lips. It's all you! I'm all you."

It was true! I was a physical clone of Mom. The long, powerful and gorgeous glossy legs, the ultra-firm and curvaceous hour-glass figure, the heart-shaped ass of solid steel, the narrow and sexy waist, the willowy arms. I had it all. She had given me it all! The only marginally noticeable differences being that where Mom is five-foot-eleven, I'm five-foot-nine. I have Daddy's dazzling glacier blue eyes instead of Mom's darling doe browns. And where Mom has 33A cups, I have 32B cups. Yes, I have bigger tits.

Wooptee-Fucking-Do!

And where Mom's tummy is flat and slim, but with just the perfect touch of motherly softness; my abdomen was ripped and solid.

I continued to mumble abstractly as I studied my naked body in the mirror.

"So, if I'm all you Mom; then why am I alone tonight and you're not?" I went on. "Because I'm not you! And there is so much more to you than just your physical beauty. So much more that makes you the extraordinary woman you are. So much more that has made your own daughter fall hopelessly and helplessly in love with you. It's your mental, emotional and spiritual beauty! All the beauties that the rest of us can only see in the way you exhibit and embody them just by being you! And without those divine beauties, what good is your physical beauty? Well, just look at me! Talk about a terrible waste of such wonderful gifts."

Having successfully beaten myself to an emotional pulp and feeling so sorry for myself that it was difficult to breathe, I sauntered into the wardrobe where I slipped on a pair of white cotton panties and an old, comfy lavender Bebe shirt. Stopping at the mirror on my way to the door, I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and then switched off the bathroom light before opening the door to the bedroom. I stood briefly for a moment in the pitch darkness and sighed despairingly. I was kind of enjoying being so wrapped up in self-pity. It almost felt like a warm blanket.

Opening the door to the bedroom, I was hit by the bright light and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. Strange, because I didn't remember ever having turned the lights on in the bedroom.

And that's because I hadn't...

Mom was sitting on the side of the bed with those long, gorgeous legs so sexily crossed and still donning that racy cherry red tube dress and the matching spiked heels.

"Well hey there hooker," I teased. "Wow, you finished with that hot trick already; got my money?"

"No Guido," Mom sighed as she played right along. "Actually, I went and spent it on this."

Mom pulled a beautifully wrapped clothing box out from behind her back. The wrapping paper was a glittery dark red while the ribbon and bow were a glistening bright white.

"What's this," I asked; inwardly taken aback.

"Happy Valentine's Day my love," Mom replied sweetly.

"You have a trick downstairs whose getting cold and you're up here giving your pimp a Valentine gift," I observed. "I'm touched."

"One more crack like that missy, and I'm putting you over my knee!" Mom declared.

"Oooh," I cooed. "You know I like the rough stuff."

"That's it," Mom snapped as she grabbed me by the wrist, yanked be down on the bed beside her and started tickling me. I am extremely ticklish! So, for the next moment or two, Mom tickled me mercilessly as we both giggled and laughed hysterically as I squirmed and scrambled desperately for escape.

But, not really. Finally, she relented.

"Had enough?"

"Yes, yes" I panted. "Enough, enough."

"Good," she replied. "Now sit up and open your present."

"Yes ma'am," I responded.

We both sat up and Mom plopped the beautiful package in my lap.

"Such a bad little girl," Mom mumbled. "Shouldn't even be giving you this now."

"What do you expect," I stated. "I learned from the Mistress of Mischief herself."

"Yes, you did," Mom conceded.

"You want to save the paper and bow," I asked.

"Just open it whore!" Mom ordered.

"Ouch," I joshed.

I tore into the paper like an excited child on Christmas morning, because in truth, I kind of felt like that at that moment. Shoving the shredded paper, bow and ribbon to the side, I lifted the top of the box off and then folded back the bright red tissue paper inside to find an ultra-sexy, see-through pink lace negligee with dental floss thin shoulder straps and a matching pair of panties.

In truth, it was a matching thong.

"Wow," I said as I lifted it out of the box, and I held it out in front of me. "It's beautiful."

"You like it," Mom asked.

"I love it," I proclaimed. "But there's one minor problem."

"What's that," Mom enquired as she stroked my hair.

"Well," I stammered. "Not that I don't appreciate it the gift. After all, it is sexy has hell! But isn't this more of a gift for my man than me?"

"Usually," Mom grinned.

"So, why are you giving it to me now?" I asked. "I don't have a man."

Mom's fingertips slid down and gently caressed my cheek.

"Do you have time to hear a confession," she asked.

"I've got all the time in the world," I said. "You're the one who's keeping a gorgeous man wanting to fuck the shit out of you waiting."

"You remember I told you that the reason Greg and I came here tonight instead of going to his place was a last-minute change in plan," she asked.

"Yeah," I chirped.

"Well," Mom sighed deeply as she was obviously collecting her thoughts and choosing her words. "It was a last-minute change as far as he knew."

"But not as far you knew," I asked with devious smirk.

"I told Greg at dinner that I have a very special Valentine gift for him, but that we'd need to spend the night at my place in order for me to give it to him," Mom explained.

"What very special gift," I probed.

Mom's gaze suddenly turned very intense and it literally burrowed into my very soul. I looked again at the negligee and thong that I still held in my hands and then back at her.

"Me?" I whispered.

"Yes," Mom whispered back.

"So, the hooker is now pimping the pimp out, huh?" I said with a grin.

"Am I gonna have to tickle you again," Mom threatened.

"No," I snapped immediately.

Mom began gently stroking my hair again.

"I know how lonely you've been baby," she said softly. "I mean, ever since we got back from the cruise, we've hardly spent any time together. And I know you haven't been with anyone since Byron and Daryl. And the was nothing but pure sex."

"Pure phenomenal sex," I added.

"That it was," Mom agreed and we both chuckled. "But then I met Greg and you..."

"Became a born-again virgin," I continued.

"Haven't had anyone special brought into your life," Mom altered.

"Wait," I barked. "So, are you doing this out of pity?"

"Of course not," Mom retorted back.

"Mother," I inferred incredulously.

"I don't know honey," Mom stated. "Maybe it is. It's just that ever since Greg came into my life, things have been so wonderful for me; I've been so happy! But at the same time, I've felt so guilty because I've been neglecting the one person that I love more than life itself; and regardless of all else, she can't truly share this happiness with me."

"Mom," I pleaded as I took her hands. "I am sharing this happiness with you. Greg is such a wonderful guy! In fact, the only man I've ever known who was any more wonderful was Daddy. You are happier now than I've ever seen you. And your happiness is the most important thing in the world to me."

"But not as important as your happiness is to me baby," Mom choked up. "And I know that you haven't been happy!"

"I've been happy to see you so happy," I told her.

Both of us had tears streaming down our cheeks now.

"That's not the same thing," Mom told as she collected her emotions and got them under control. "But you're right; Greg is a very special man. He's become very precious to me. So, I want to give him a very precious gift."

"Me," I choked on emotion.

"Yes," she choked. "And while giving him such a precious gift, I'd also be able to give you a special gift. Something that you've wanted for a very long time."

"What's that," I asked.

Mom shifted her body toward me and slid closer; her eyes filled suddenly with wanton desire. Cupping my both my cheeks in her hands, she gently pulled my face to within inches of her own and we were then gazing passionately into each other's eyes.

"Me," Mom hissed as our lips brushed against each other.

"Oh God," I moaned passionately. "Oh Mommy..."

Our mouths seared together; Mom's tongue slithered masterfully through my lips and over my teeth as she firmly grasped my head in her hands. My entire body went numb. I suppose that was its only defense as every fiber of my mortal being was hit by a massive erotic shockwave. Though they were nothing but a couple of limp noodles, my arms managed to slide around Mom's body and hold on to her with such wanton and desperate need.

It had happened. Mom and I were sharing our first kiss as lovers. The love of my life and the woman of my dreams. My lifelong hero, my knightess in shining armor, my forbidden valentine; she was now in my arms and loving me as I loved her.

The next thing I knew, I was lying on my back on the mattress; pinned under Mom's powerful body. My legs were locked around her waist as my arms were locked around her neck; all the while her tongue was exploring the deepest recesses of my mouth. Just then, Mom's tongue began to retreat, so mine charged right after it. Then a split second later, my tongue was exploring the deepest recesses of her mouth.

The scorching heat, the luscious moisture, the silken texture, the succulent sweetness. I cradled the back of her head; my fingers burying themselves into the silk of her hair. I probed my tongue deeper into her mouth and we were soon breathing each other's air. The heat now emanating from both our bodies was engulfing us like a ring of fire. Finally, we came up for air. Mom pushed herself up onto her arms above me as I softly reached up and caressed her cheek.

"I think I should go send Greg home," Mom whispered. "Then you and I can take that bubble bath together."

"Oh Mommy," I mused. "I'd love that."

Mom smiled sweetly as she lowered herself down as if doing a push-up and kissed me softly.

"Then you wait right here," she cooed. "I'll go get rid of him.

As she pushed herself back up, I grabbed her firmly by that slim, sexy waist and held her in place.

"However," I began. "Greg is such a wonderful man. And he has been so good to both of us."

"That he has," she agreed.

"He deserves a very Happy Valentine's Day," I continued.

"He certainly does," Mom agreed.

"And clearly he likes me," I said.

"You have no idea how fond he is of you my love," Mom told me as she tapped my nose with her fingertip.

"I'd love to find out," I mused.

"So, you want to fuck Mommy's boyfriend," Mom hissed.

"I'd love to fuck Mommy's boyfriend." I told her seductively as I squeezed her iron-firm ass with both hands.

"And Mommy too apparently," Mom chirped as she felt me squeezing her ass.

"Yes please," I replied innocently.

Despite the fact of how deeply in love with Mom I was and how much I wanted her -- I really wanted some dick that night! Fuck, I needed some dick that night! Sometimes, a girl has just got to have her some thick, hard dick no matter what! It's just nature!

"Such a naughty, naughty little girl," Mom teased. "Mommy should spank you for being so naughty."

"And I should spank Mommy back because she's the one who taught me to be so naughty," I teased back.

With that, I forcefully pulled Mom down atop me again and crushed my mouth to hers. I then rolled us over on our sides as we kissed passionately; our hands rubbing up and down each other's body; feeling each other up.

Finally, we came out for air.

"Does he have any idea what's about to hit him," I asked.

"Not a clue," Mom told me. "He thinks I'm up here just doing a concerned motherly welfare check on you."

"So, what's the plan then?"

Mom kissed me again and then whispered her plan in my ear.

It was so fucking HOT!

She then kissed me one final time and went off to go prepare the doctor for "surgery."

Once Mom was gone, I started to cry again. Only this time, they were tears of unprecedented ecstasy. My heart was pounding and racing as it never had before! I was gasping for air and it felt as though my soul was going to leap out of my body with jubilation. The next thing I knew I was laughing so giddily and rolling around on the bed like Ebenezer Scrooge on Christmas morning.

Finally, I pulled myself together, snatched up the negligee and thong, sprang from the bed and raced into the bathroom. I hurriedly yanked off my night shirt and panties, then proceeded to touch up as I undid my ponytail and brushed my hair. I put on some make up and then doused myself in a pineapple/coconut scented body lotion. As I was then replete in Mom's delightful scent of lavender, jasmine and vanilla; the addition of pineapple and coconut could only be more stimulating. I then slipped on the negligee and thong; then looked at myself in the mirror.

The thin, lacey fabric against my skin felt so incredibly sexy; as did the ultra-snug fit of that tiny thong nestled between my legs, my ass cheeks and the dental floss strings along my hips. And as I studied myself in the mirror, I damn near started to cry yet again. Because for the first time in months, I loved what I saw. I couldn't believe it was me! For the woman looking back at me was so gorgeous; so sexy, so fulfilled looking. So happy. She truly looked like a woman deeply in love and who was deeply loved in return. And now I knew without a doubt that I was!

I hurried out of the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, where I was to wait. Mom would text me when she was ready for me to come down. It seemed like an eternity, but in the end, it was beneficial as it allowed me the time to fully settle myself down. Closing my eyes, I took a couple of very deep and cleansing breaths; focusing all my energy in on slowing my heart rate and respiration. I fell almost into a very peaceful meditative state.

So, when my phone dinged as the message from Mom came in reading:

"The doctor is prepped and ready for surgery, Nurse Naughty."

Nurse Naughty was ready as well.

With my phone in hand, I calmly strolled out of the bedroom, through the upstairs hallway and then down the stairs. I paused briefly at the foot of the stairs as I felt my heart rate rising and refocused. I then proceeded casually through the foyer, the great room and then up the short hall to the door of Mom's bedroom. As per her plan, the door was ajar. I crept silently up to the opening and peered inside.

Mom's bedroom was a lavish miniature penthouse; a cavernous master suite complete with its own fireplace and wet bar. Or should I say, mistress suite! There were enormous bay windows looking out over the backyard and they flanked a small living area consisting of two comfy, low back chairs with side tables; a power loveseat with two end tables and lamps and an antique coffee table.

Her bed was a California King with dark maroon satin sheets and pillowcases; an enormous solid oak, four-post bedframe, complete with headboard, footrail and a canopy atop with long, see-through silk curtains all around.

That night however, the silk curtains were pulled back and tied off. The room was illuminated so auto-erotically by a combination of a fire burning in the fireplace and numerous candles strategically positioned around the room for optimum effect. There was also a powerful aroma of burning incense and a playlist of soft but intensely erotic sex music playing from the surround-sound speakers installed in every corner.

Greg was lying in the center of the bed; shirtless. His bare, chiseled chest covered with hair was on full, delicious display. His arms were raised above his head as his wrists were bound with velcroid restraints that were fastened securely to the headboard. His long, lean body was stretched out comfortably on the mattress and he was covered from the waist down to his ankles by the satin sheets. His legs were spread apart, and his bare feet were visible; as were the velcroid restraints that were wrapped around each of his ankles and secured to the footrail.

Mom was a bit of a BDSM freak.

And at that moment, she was nowhere in sight. As per her plan, she had retreated to the bathroom where she would wait until the opportune moment to make her entrance. After I surveyed the scene, I sent her a text letting her know I was in position. She responded immediately with:

"You're on, hooker!"

I shot back with:

"Takes one to know one."

Setting my phone down on the in-wall shelving beside Mom's bedroom door, I took one final deep, cleansing breath and slowly pushed the door open, but with enough force that it would bang against the wall and get Greg's attention; which it did. I then struck the sexiest pose I could think of.

"Good evening, Dr. McNamara," I hissed in the most seductive voice I had.

"Erin," Greg responded; clearly startled and instantly apprehensive. "What a...What are you doing here?"

I began a slow and seductive stalk across the room toward the bed; sensually caressing my body as I went.

"I can't sleep," I cooed. "I just can't stop thinking about you."

"Really," he babbled nervously; swallowing hard.

"Thinking about you down here with my mother," I said. "Soon she'll be sucking your big, hard cock and jerking you off. She'll get you close; then you'll flip her over and jam that big dick into her tight little pussy and fuck her like a whore." I reached the foot of the bed where I skimmed the tips of my fingernails down the skin of Greg's feet. His body jerked. "But I know what you're really up to."