Force Breed by Mushrooms

Story Info
Veni fell down to a cavern full of mushrooms.
1.6k words
3.73
30.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veni, a 21 years old female farmer, was in the woods collecting herbs and plants and all sort of wild flowers she could find. There was a lot of unusual creatures like slimes, mutated rabbit, weird colored boar, all that jazz, but Veni always stick to the safest part of the forest.

She spotted a tiny purple mushroom as big as her thumb. She never seen this kind of mushroom before and giggled because her hair also same color of the mushroom, short purple style. She plucked the mushroom and spotted a bunch more ahead, onto the deep darkest part of the forest.

She is unaware and only pay attention of the mushroom, since it was small, she figure she could harvest more and fill 2 pouches or more. She walked and squated to grab one and one more, and bunches the more deeper she goes.

Crack! Her footing gave away, "Aaah!!" she fell into a pit hole. She fell down to a cavern below with a loud thump. Luckily bunch of mushroom cushion her fall.

"Ooww, where is this place?"

It was dark and only a light coming out from the hole she fell in shines through a cavern of mushrooms.

She cast her magic to light up the whole cave. It was full of purple mushrooms ranging to various shapes and sizes. There is huge mushroom as tall as the cavern stood in front of her.

She looked in awe before sees small ones beneath her feet. She plucks everything and fill her whole pouch, maybe the scholar will pay decent for undiscovered materials.

She failed to pull out the one near the giant shroom. It was too hard and thick to be cut with small blade.

She shrugged and decided to go home. She looks around and noticed it's a closed cavern so no path except where she fell off.

She wonder if she can use the giant one as ladder. She climbs but the smooth and dusty surface proofed to be difficult.

She slides down when lose her grabbing on the giant tall mushroom, she landed on her crotch bumping towards the phalic one at the base.

She yelp at the impact but since she wore skin tight leggings, she ignores it and climbs again.

Little did she know, the spore slowly eating the fabric, leaving a gaping hold on her groin area. Exposing her underwear.

She climbs again and slide back down, "Nooo, darn it!"

Having landed on phalic shroom again, the spore eating her underwear but leave her skin intact. She still not knowing that her pussy is exposed.

"A little bit more..aaah!" she slips again, but this time she slide faster. Onto hard 9 inch phalic mushroom below.

The mushroom penetrate deep, thanks to the gravity.

"Eeep!! What?" she is confused at the feeling of her exposed pussy towards the mushroom, "How did-?"

She tried to pull up but the mushroom's head swelling and it made Veni whimpered in confusion, "What is-oooh.."

The mushroom begin moving up and down, spinning and vibrating.

"The shroom is alive?!"

She felt a breeze on her chest, her robe been chewed apart by the spore from continuous sliding on giant shroom.

She spread her leg and squatted, try to look down but another mushroom poking on her asshole and penetrate itself up.

"Eeek!" she hugged the trunk of the giant shroom, whimpered at slow thrusting from both holes. "What is happening?! I need to pull!"

Before she can react, a puff of yellow spore sprayed onto her face. Another huge shroom near the giant mushroom made her dizzy and aroused.

"Noo..stoooop!" she moaned, still squating on the ground above two phalic shroom who keep fucking her.

She fell down flat on the ground with half lidded eyes. The one who thrusting her pussy and ass also extracting itself, getting longer and thicker. It keeps pumping down and up mercilessly. She moaned louder and finally came, her climax is covering the muhsroom.

The mushrooms reacted and pumping again, Veni try to grab it and pull but another mushroom sprouted near her face and puff more yellow spores. Her hand is slacking and drop the sides.

Two mushroom each sides bending in upside down U shape on her wrist, locking her arms on the side. More spores are eating her garment slowly and soon she was left naked on the ground.

"Nnghh..stop.." she tried to move her face away from the spore but another one attack her from other side. She completely dizzy and sweating and getting hot.

"Ooh..this feels..weeeeird, but goooood?" she forced to inhale more.

A mushroom shaped like morel, full of holes sprouted near her face, bending down and force itself towards the gaping mouth.

"Mmmmphh!"

She felt a thick liquid spurted inside her mouth, it was a bit bitter but she forced to gulp it down. She was fucked on three holes helplessly.

"Mmmheellpp.." she groaned weakly. Both purple phalic shroom extracting from her pussy.

Veni was unaware her leg is stretched wide open and her ankle got tied under another U shape mushrooms. Completely bound, leg opened, arm tied on side and drugged, Veni can only moaned while keep gagged and lick on the liquid.

She cannot look down as the morel shroom still penetrate deep on her mouth.

A Chanterelle shaped shroom sprouted near breasts and placed their cup shaped cap onto her breast, like a suction cup. She flinched but still cannot move, the magical mushroom pumping her breast and massaging them, they tried to milk them for liquid source.

But since Veni isn't lactating, they kept sucking and kneading and vibrating mercilessly. Stimulating her breasts nonstop.

"Mmmhpp!!" she try to shake the cup off but only managed to wriggle on her bounds.

The giant shroom slightly breathing, it moves but really slow, like it starting to come alive. Another two phalic mushroom bursting from the ground. It was normal color weirdly, but with a really long stem.

Both of their cap had a hole on it.

They plunge into Veni's pussy and asshole and slightly thrusting, fucking her again. She still unable to move and can only felt absolute pleasure.

She cannot cast a spell because her body a locked in place.

The shroom on her soles also tickling her which made her laugh.

"Mmmgghmmghhh! Mmnnooo!! Moophh!" She pleads before another one also tickling her sides.

She squirted and sprays of pee leaked out to the ground, which nourishes the giant mushroom more.

A bunch of mini purple spores as size of a bean, pushing up through the stem of shroom on her pussy and work their way up to the entrance.

Veni moaned loudly as the mushroom 'came' into her. Down to the her stomach. Filling her belly with bunch of shroom and the liquid. She moaned when feeling too full, what she didn't know, her stomach felt like she was pregnant with bunch of mini shrooms.

She realized the mushroom will using her to reproductive. She struggle more but with her breast stimulated, her belly full and completely drugged, she can't escape.

Her stomach gurgling and she felt want to defecate, she blushes and shamelessly relieve herself. The mushroom still using that as compost for the soil. It went down the stem embedded on her butthole to under the dirt.

She is accepting her predicament of kept her belly full of shrooms, no longer dehydrated as the morsel keep pumping liquid. The breast finally leaking milk and continuously sucked and she kept breathing the spore to keep her sedated and aroused.

"Mmmhelp mee.." she moaned and closed her eyes.

--

A lost person flyer was posted on the town with Veni's photo on it. The flyer was swept by wind.

The forest is getting thicker and the spot where Veni fell is getting more mushrooms grows.

Veni moaned as she expels more shrooms out of her pussy, she gave birth to bunch of mushrooms which duplicated when nestled deep on her womb or stomach, thanks to her flow of magic runs on her blood.

The magic also kept her still alive and able to endure the breeding of mini shrooms.

"Mmmoree...oohhh!" she panting while begs for more mushroom and cum injected to her. She has a large mushroom cap covering her eyes and half her head, 'planting' her into place more. She getting fucked by the long stems of mushroom and it spurting more shrooms inside her tummy.

Her breast also grow large just a bit from being stimulated and pregnant.

Her belly gurgled, it was like in 9 months pregnant but the baby never come out, it was big and expanding. She rolled her eyes and buckled in her restraint from pleasure,

And it come out, she gave birth to mini mushrooms. Twice as much and contain magic thanks to it being resides in her belly.

The tiny shroom rolled by itself away and grow healthy surrounds her. More spore flown up to the hole and spread outside slowly.

Veni hungrily licked on the huge morel who slide itself in and out her mouth. Before it pulled out and another new shaped mushroom forced itself towards her mouth.

"Mmmgh!" she moaned when a bunch of tiny shroom forcing itself towards her throat. She gulps it down non stop for a minute, causing her belly to expand more.

"Mmooghh.." she keep swallowing.

The giant shroom still looming near her. No longer dormant.

It waiting for the next victim and will use them before they have a chance to save their 'queen'.

But for the meantime,

She will use Veni to reproduce.

"Mmmoohh mmyes..moooorh.." she gasped as she thrusted mercilessly forever by the magical mushroom. Forcing to give birth to new shrooms forever.

End