Forced Breeding: A Stripper's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake laughed first followed by Angus then Greg. Each of them threw fifty dollars at me before telling me jockstraps don't pick up on blood stains. Jake was the first to leave. He laughed welcoming me to the club. Angus left after. He gave my ass a swift spank before heading out. It was now me and Greg. I was still on the floor trying to collect myself. As I stood up I stumbled forward nearly knocking his computer over.

"No need for the drama, Angus is gone. That was quite a show, I'll let you have the day off tomorrow. You'll need to sleep this off. We're closed on Mondays so I'll see you Tuesday. Now get out of my office and put the shit back that you messed up."

Bow legged I moved among the room putting back the chairs. With a bright red face and satisfied body I left to take the longest shower known to man. It had taken a few weeks before I could begin to feel normal. The nightmares were the worst part. I go to bed seeing his face and wake up with a wet stain between my sheets. The nightmares had subsided but the dreams remained. I mean if there's no fear is it a nightmare? It hadn't been three months until I had received a message from Angus. It was his thick cock over a few grand. Now my second time with Angus.... That's a story for a different time. I mean I still had to return the buttplug.