Forced by Her Boss

Story Info
A boss takes his young beautiful employee by force.
3.1k words
3.9
166.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was a young and beautiful woman of about 25. She was medium height, but with a very elegant, fine figure, long dark hair until halfway down her back, and a very pretty face with large dark eyes en beautiful brows. After her master studies, she went to work at an office job. She was not the only woman there, but she was the smartest and the most beautiful, and that certainly didn't go unnoticed.

Ever since she had started working there, her colleagues had been hitting on her. Every day they poked each other when she walked by and made lewd comments whenever they saw an opening. She made some remarks about it, but her not giving in and actually resisting this treatment of her, only seemed to make the men more determined to show their dominance and 'teach her a lesson'.

The sexual intimidation by her male colleagues towards her became more and more serious. More and more, she was 'accidentally' touched, grazing her ass as they passed her, pulling the door towards them so she would fall against their chests, or standing or sitting so close to her that their thighs were touching. They made advances to her all the time. In two separate cases, they even threatened her with rape, describing what they would do to her when they had the chance.

She held her own, but it was hard. She refused to file a complaint, because she was determined to handle this problem by herself. And she knew how it went: if she went to her boss to complain, SHE would be perceived as the problem and would fall under scrutiny. And she was too smart to let that happen. So she said nothing.

As a consequence, she was surprised when one day her boss wanted a word with her because he had heard some 'disturbing' news.

He asked her to come to his office at the end of the working day after their meetings. Most of her colleagues were packing their things and heading out, when she appeared at her bosses door.

"Hi Jane, I wanted to talk to you. Please come inside."

She went in, and took a seat at the meeting table for four in his office. He walked to the door, closed it, and slowly went to casually sit on the table, looking observingly at her from a distance.

He was in his early forties, well trained and slim but broad in the shoulders, as you could see in his fitted suit, with a handsome face with thick hair, dark brows, and an angular cleanshaven jaw. She thought he was attractive, but had a certain arrogance around him that made her dislike him.

"What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" she asked.

"I heard you were being bothered," her boss replied after a silence. "By some of the men here."

She hadn't expected that. "How do you know?" she asked, startled. The sexism was so engrained in the culture at her workplace, that she hadn't thought it possible that anyone would think to make a point of it to her boss. "I was notified by a colleague of yours."

Jane was happy that somebody had had the decency to notify her boss of the misconduct, without it having to come from her. However, she felt nothing for being put in the 'complainer' position after all.

"Well it's true," she said, matter of factly. "But I can handle it on my own". Nothing but a group of immature boys who need to be disciplined, she thought to herself.

Her boss scooted a little closer to her. "Why didn't you tell me?" he said. "You should have come to me. I have the right to know what happens in my office."

"I didn't think it's necessary," Jane replied.

"Well, it would suit you if you were a bit less 'independent', sometimes, Jane. Stop making life so hard on yourself. You should let people help you more often." He straightened up and looked at her, sideways. "One snap of my fingers and I can have anyone fired, Jane. You know that."

She sure knew that, but wasn't sure if that made her more comfortable. In fact, there was something in his voice which made it sound both as a treat and as a threat. Knowing that he was right, made her quite self conscious, especially given the reservations she already had before, about how the organisation could possibly turn against her, for example if she would complain of sexual intimidation.

"I thank you for your concern, John, but really, I'm fine," she said. After a short silence she continued. "Can I go now?"

"No, no, no Jane, you're not fine. You're being sexually harassed. We need to talk."

An ominous feeling crawled into her.

"I can't say that I don't feel a bit understanding of them, of course," John continued. He scooted a bit closer, so that he was now sitting on the table within an arms reach of her.

He leaned towards her a bit as if he wanted to have a confidential conversation. "You are beautiful, you know that."

She was shocked. She hadn't realised her boss wanted her too. She looked up at him with her large brown eyes, with a look mingling disbelief and defiance. He was glaring with self confidence.

He continued. "And you're smart too. You really are something special, Jane." He slowly laid his hand on hers.

"I could do lots of great things for you here."

A shiver went through her spine. She pulled her hand back.

"I'm sorry, I think we have a misunderstanding here. I'm not interested."

"Oh come on Jane. Think about it. I'm your boss."

"It can be as it may, but I'm not interested," she said again, her eyes spitting fire.

Irritated, he stood up and started walking around, annoyed.

"O come on! This is normal, Jane. Employers return the favour to their bosses. It's a win win situation."

"Well, I don't," she said between her teeth, "I want to get promoted for my wits, not for anything else."

He turned at her, and stood still, arms crossed over his chest, looking at her, glaring. "Think of what you're saying. I'm your boss. You do as I'll say, or you'll pay for it."

Then he changed attitude, and softly went to sit beside her. He took her hand, that was in her lap, and laid his hand on her thigh. "You're not a virgin. Why are you being such a prude?" he said. "I've seen you looking at me ever since you started working here."

She stood up and backed away from him. "Get your hands of me," she said, her voice dripping with disdain. "I said no. I want to go now."

He had jumped up with her, and as she tried to turn to the door, he took her arm and twisted it behind her back. Before she knew it, she was pressed with her face against the wall, his body pressing against hers

"I thought I told you that no was not an answer," he growled, as he started to let his hands wander over her body.

She was completely overwhelmed and needed a moment te realise what was happening. He reached over her, and stuck his hand down her dress and bra, grabbing her breast, her nipple hard as stone.

"I've been wanting to do this to you ever since you've been walking down the hallway here, with your pretty little figure," he growled in her hair. "Finally I got you in my hands."

She felt something hard in his pants push against her back. He briskly turned her around.

"Please..." she said, while trying to push him away.

"Ah, don't pretend you don't want this Jane," he said as he continued to forcefully feel her up and gave a pull on his belt, unbuckling it. "I've seen you looking at me."

He pulled her close to him and started kissing her neck. Her skin was soft and smooth. He took her face in is hands and turned her head towards him, kissing her with passion and pushing his tongue in her mouth.

She managed to free her mouth and gasped for breath as he started to feel up her leg. Desperately she struggled to avoid his grasping hands, as he was desperately trying to touch her between her legs, pushing up her skirt and pulling at her tights.

As he pulled, more and more holes in her tights during the struggle, her panties became visible. He grabbed her full force in the crotch, letting his middle finger run over the silky fabric. It was already wet from the juices her body had made to prepare her for the imminent assault. Then he slid her panties to the side and entered her with his middle finger.

He moaned as he immediately stuck in a second finger and rubbed his thumb over her clit. 'my God, I've been waiting a long time before I could finally fuck you'. Her strength started to fail her as she started becoming tired. Nobody was here anymore. The whole office was abandoned. Nobody could hear her or save her.

"Thats it Jane, try and enjoy it," her boss said, as he felt her strength falling away. He straightened up and shrugged his jacket off his shoulders and it dropped on the ground, he remaining before her in his fitted shirt. He pushed one side of her loose cross-over dress over her shoulder and revealed one beautiful naked, round and firm breast. He leaned into her and started suckling her. He felt her nipple hard and pointy in his mouth.

She tried to push him away, and he pulled her from the wall. He grabbed her and pushed her on the meeting table, face down. He was behind her and she felt his hard penis push against her through their clothes.

Hastily he gathered up her skirts and let one hand run over her round hips and naked buttocks, as the other hand held her down forcefully. Again he pushed her panties aside and entered her with two fingers.

"My God, I'm going to enjoy this pussy of yours." He pulled her tights and her panties down, as well as his own pants. She now felt his naked erection slide against her wet lips.

She tried to push herself up, but he took the opportunity to grab her neck and say "You're right, you're a little too well-dressed for my liking," and pulled her cross over dress completely over her shoulders, pulling her arms out of the long sleeves, so that she was now completely naked at her upper body.

He pinched her nipples hard, before he pushed her on the table again, hand firmly on her neck, naked breasts pushed against the table so he could see the firm curves swell on the side of her beautiful naked back, narrowing down to her narrow waist. He liked her, so vulnerable before him. Her hair cascaded down her back and he took her by the waist with one hand, before finally pushing his erection into her.

She was extremely tight, even tighter than he'd imagined. He moaned as he pushed into her exploringly a few times. Then he took her firmly by the waist with both hands and increased his pace. She pushed her hands on the table and turned her face to the side as she endured him slamming into her, repeatedly.

She was soaking wet. Here she was, breasts naked on the meeting table, at work, being taken by her boss. She felt every stroke reverberate through her whole body.

After a while he took her by the buttocks with both hands and pulled her asscheeks apart, seeing her small asshole, and his large penis entering her pussy from behind. He fucked her like this ferociously.

She felt the air and his eyes run along her anus as he spread her buttocks, praying that he wouldn't be tempted to touch her there and rape her even more.

Then she felt a gobble of cold spit run along her ass crack and down to her pussy, and his index finger on her asshole. The other hand reached for her neck and grabbed a hand full of hair, pulling her head back as he fucked her. He rubbed it, spreading his spit around her small hole, and pushed it slightly, entering her ever so slightly, exerting pressure.

Apparently he only enjoyed playing with her as he fucked her, because then he lifted her from the table and turned her around, laying her on the table once again, now with her arms held down over her head, making her small, round, full breasts look even more beautiful.

He took place between her legs and once more spread her pink pussy and pushed his large penis in her, now fucking her from the front. He loved this view of her. She looked stunning.

He took her hard and deep, when he finally came. He considered pulling out and coming all over her stomach and breasts, but he decided it turned him on even more to come inside of her and also perform this last transgression, taking her pussy and filling it completely up with his semen. He collapsed on top of her, grabbing her breast one last time.

When he got up and pulled out of her, her pussy was dripping with white semen. She continued lying on the table a bit, heaving heavily. Then she slowly got up and let her skirt fall down.

Her boss looked at her observingly from a distance as he buckled his belt up again. She looked straight back at him, expressionless, and pulled her dress back on her shoulders and slowly smoothed her hair back. She felt his semen trickling down her leg.

"There now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" he said, completely oblivious. Without a word, she slowly got up from the table and took her bag and coat. "And by the way, congratulations with your raise, Jane."

She didn't look back and slammed the door behind her.

*****

She immediately drove to the hospital. She went to the first aid, where the man behind the reception asked her what she was here for.

"I was raped," she said. She was immediately brought to a small room where a kind female assistent held her company and comforted her while the police was called.

In about 30 minutes, the police arrived. Two officers listened to and wrote down her story, while the assistent sat next to her.

"If you give your permission, we would like to perform a physical examination to gather forensic evidence of the crime." After she gave her permission the officers left the room, and the doctors assistant and a doctor examined her thoughtfully, carefully undressing her and photographing bruises and signs of assault, and taking smear tests and putting them in plastic bags for the lab. They also zip locked her clothes.

Immediately after, she was allowed to shower. She took ages. When she came out, the doctor and nurse had laid clean hospital clothes ready for her to put on.

The two police officers were still there. They had documented the case and asked her if she wanted to file a report. 'Definitely', she said.

They told her that she had three days to think about it before they would make the report definite, since prosecuting could also be a psychological strain on her, unless she had reason to believe he was likely to perpetrate a crime in these days again.

"Is there anyone you can call?" the officers asked her. "To be there for you when you get home and take care of you?"

"Sure," she said. "My best friend Kate."

They called Kate for her and told her Kate would be at her house. "If you need anyone else to talk you, there's this number. It's the victim support line. They are professionals and they can offer you psychological support. Someone will check in on you every 3 days, as well."

The officers asked her how she had come to hospital, and drove her home in her own car. Her friend Kate was already waiting for her.

***

Three days later, she was sure she wanted to press charges. Her boss was arrested and taken into court. All her friends, her family, and her parents of course got to know what happened, but she didn't care. This was done TO her, not BY her. She wasn't going to let her thoughts and worries about what people might think screw up her life more than the actual attack.

Sure, he had taken her body, but her body had recovered and didn't bare the signs anymore. Luckily, she also had had an IUD at the time of the rape, as a contraceptive. Everything that now remained of it was in her head, and she didn't plan on letting the stigma and human taboo around it force her into victimhood and make the psychological experience of the assault bigger than it already was. She would acknowledge it and get over it, and so would everybody else.

Of course he denied everything. And when in court he attacked her and claimed that she wanted it, had started it, and that she was a slut who had seduced him in return for money, she just looked at him, blankly.

She didn't even have to testify. The testimony she had given to the police, the forensic evidence, and the fact that she had driven to the hospital right after, was enough.

He, had to spend 5 years in jail for rape and aggravating circumstances (abuse of power). She, decided to stay with her job. When he was fired, her boss was replaced by an interim manager from the board of directors, and after a paid leave, she returned to the office, with her head high. Everybody knew, of course, but nobody said a single word about it, respecting her right to talk or not talk about it.

After a few days, her new manager called her to his office. "Your strength is unparallelled," he said. "I can't imagine what you've been through, but I'm extremely respectful for how you manage to handle this." "I'm glad you're still here, as one of the best employees we have."

She hadn't changed. She was still open-minded and believed in people, and still wore dresses. She had lived through it, and now would continue, enjoying her life.

The men that used to harass her, however, were transformed. By hearing all the details in court, they had been confronted harshly with the horror she had been through, and with what 'innocent' sexual intimidation could actually amount to. They got sick in their stomachs that they had actually threatened someone with, or made someone feel threatened for, something such as this.