All Comments on 'Forced by Her Co-Worker'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
trablegtrablegabout 3 years ago

Appalling! It glorifies sexual assault. You should be ashamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Quick, to the point, but not rushed. I also love the ending. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Derber Scherz endet in dem Beginn einer Beziehung

Für manche bedeutet es, dass der Scherz total misslungen ist, aber die beiden Protagonisten sehen das sicher anders...

Eine ungewöhnliche Ausgangslage für eine gelungene Geschichte.

Es hat Spaß gemacht sie zu lesen.

RoRo13RoRo13about 3 years ago
Perfect

Short and sweet and super sexy!

Justareader33Justareader33about 3 years ago
one request

please make this a full length story

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 3 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

"trableg: Appalling! It glorifies sexual assault. You should be ashamed."

- Well, that is the reason I put it in genre Noncon and used 'Forced' in the title. I'm sorry it wasn't your cup of tea though. I will consider adding a trigger warning next time.

"Anonymous: Great story

Quick, to the point, but not rushed. I also love the ending. Good work!"

- Thanks :-) I just love this contest so when my longer story took a lot longer than expected, I had to make a shorter story in order to finish at all :-)

"Anonymous: Derber Scherz endet in dem Beginn einer Beziehung

Für manche bedeutet es, dass der Scherz total misslungen ist, aber die beiden Protagonisten sehen das sicher anders...

Eine ungewöhnliche Ausgangslage für eine gelungene Geschichte.

Es hat Spaß gemacht sie zu lessen."

- Thank you so much :-) And I'm so happy you liked it :-) It does have a few similarities with 'Intruder' and I kind of like the 'less is more approach' when I'm writing :-) LOL, well, it's not obvious for most of my stories, I know.

"RoRo13: Perfect

Short and sweet and super sexy!"

- Oh, wow, thank you so much :-) I have to admit that it only took me a few hours to come up with which other scenes I should add to it. Haha, well, next time, I'll start earlier.... It won't happen, unfortunately. We work faster under pressure, eh?

"Justareader33: one request

please make this a full length story"

- No worries :-) I'm already on it :-) And thanks for reading my mind ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

I love all your stories and this one in particular. I wish it were longer and I wish we could glimpse into their future...married with babies perhaps?

B00kl0ver314B00kl0ver314about 3 years ago

Short but perfect for the contest!

Loved it! Good luck with the contest 5/5

chris73170chris73170about 3 years ago
great

longer story or make a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More!

I read the comments and I hope you are making a longer story to this!! It was so good! And I love the brother best friend themes! I can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why

Why would you read a story that is well titled and then cry about it, some of us love these non-con because we are a little (or a lot) twisted, it let's us enjoy our perversion without trying to live it.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Magic Again

Lily just needed a push and it says it all in the title. And it's all slightly tongue in cheek.

Well executed, a typical Ada story, although this one is short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
émoustillant

Un beau retournement de situation à la moitié du récit. Lily est une femme de caractère. Bravo, belle histoire, comme souvent avec vous.

phoenixeyephoenixeyeabout 3 years ago

I really really liked it. This story had all prospects of becoming a great series or a longer story (personally my favourite kind) if you hadn't rushed towards sex during their first confrontation. I'm not complaining, I enjoyed it. But this story had a lot more to it if the cat and mouse game kept up a little longer. It depends on what you are after, a quicky or a novel, this was a scene not a movie, but enjoyable nonetheless. ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

graveh navakagand nvang fagcacazulat. misque aung faràn n story line ai nacaca vilibe. such a cute istoria.

fantasy57fantasy57about 3 years ago

I thought your story started out with a very stimulating story line, was written very well and proceeded to hook me and reel me in, inch by inch until the second half of the story. Please thank your husband for me for throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to take up writing. P.S. I am enjoying your answering his challenge and plan to read more of your work.

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 3 years agoAuthor

Comments on the comments:

"Anonymous: Absolutely loved it!

I love all your stories and this one in particular. I wish it were longer and I wish we could glimpse into their future...married with babies perhaps?"

- Aww, thank you so much :-) And the longer version has just been completed and will shortly be published, so hopefully that will answer some of the questions :-)

"B00kl0ver314: Short but perfect for the contest!

Loved it! Good luck with the contest 5/5"

- Wow, thanks :-) And likewise :-) A shorter story is better than no story, eh? And thank you so much for the improvement suggestions you emailed me. I used all of them in the new version ❤️

"chris73170: great

longer story or make a second chapter"

- Thanks, Chris :-) I have turned it into a longer story, since it needed a bit more background - and a few more sexscenes, LOL.

"Anonymous: More!

I read the comments and I hope you are making a longer story to this!! It was so good! And I love the brother best friend themes! I can’t wait to read more!"

- Me too! It's always so fun to write with that theme - even if it has been used so many times before :-) The new version is actually 3 times as long as this one - I was so inspired by the feedback I got here on Literotica :-)

"Anonymous: Why

Why would you read a story that is well titled and then cry about it, some of us love these non-con because we are a little (or a lot) twisted, it let's us enjoy our perversion without trying to live it."

- So true and well said ❤️

"Ravey19: Magic Again

Lily just needed a push and it says it all in the title. And it's all slightly tongue in cheek.

Well executed, a typical Ada story, although this one is short and to the point."

- Thanks, Ravey :-) And you know how much I struggle to write the short ones - the longer stories are so much easier, LOL

"Anonymous: émoustillant

Un beau retournement de situation à la moitié du récit. Lily est une femme de caractère. Bravo, belle histoire, comme souvent avec vous."

- Thanks :-) And turning the tables will always give a more interesting story, eh?

"phoenixeye: I really really liked it. This story had all prospects of becoming a great series or a longer story (personally my favourite kind) if you hadn't rushed towards sex during their first confrontation. I'm not complaining, I enjoyed it. But this story had a lot more to it if the cat and mouse game kept up a little longer. It depends on what you are after, a quicky or a novel, this was a scene not a movie, but enjoyable nonetheless. ☺️"

- Wow! That's an excellent point, and you really got me thinking on how to prolong the cat and mouse game. And so I included some changes to the new version, which I think will be improve it. And it's so true about the longer stories. It gives you to the time to develop the characters so those are my favorites too :-)

"Anonymous: graveh navakagand nvang fagcacazulat. misque aung faràn n story line ai nacaca vilibe. such a cute istoria."

- Google translate gave up in me with this one. :-)

"fantasy57:

I thought your story started out with a very stimulating story line, was written very well and proceeded to hook me and reel me in, inch by inch until the second half of the story. Please thank your husband for me for throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to take up writing. P.S. I am enjoying your answering his challenge and plan to read more of your work."

- Wow, thanks :-) And I will forward the message to him. Sometimes you just need that little push to get started ❤️ Still, it doesn't seem to work when it comes to knitting, though, LOL. Writing is much more fun 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Fitst part was lovely. But when it came to the second part, where she gave him a blowjob, there really wsn't much in the way of foreplay or teasing. Just down on her knees, open mouth, suck cock.

From my perspective, it needed some teasing his cock before the blowjob. Some dialog would have helped, even if she was on her knees. Do you like this? What would you like? What have you imagined me doing to/with you when you masturbated thinking about me. Should I do it faster? Slower? Would you like to cum? Are you ready to cum? Don't cum yet.

Four stars.

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 3 years agoAuthor

Comment on the comments:

"phoenixeye":

I really really liked it. This story had all prospects of becoming a great series or a longer story (personally my favourite kind) if you hadn't rushed towards sex during their first confrontation. I'm not complaining, I enjoyed it. But this story had a lot more to it if the cat and mouse game kept up a little longer. It depends on what you are after, a quicky or a novel, this was a scene not a movie, but enjoyable nonetheless. ☺️

- So true! I used your comment as inspiration and tried to prolong the cat and mouse game a bit further. And I added a few more scenes at the middle and end to flesh out the characters.

To all my readers and those that left comments: Thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback. I used all your suggestions to improve this story and the prolonged version eventually became three times as long as this one. I'm so pleased with the result that I published it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091CZYZ4Y

:-)

RosilinRosilinabout 3 years ago

Very well written!

Why is she working at the same company as her brother's best friend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story wish Lily had been locked properly, meaning a good loving cunnilingus by her colleague Gaven !! THEN I WOULD HAVE GIVEN FIVE STARS TO YOUR STORY, ADA. !!

PSYCHIEE01 FROM INDIA CURRENTLY WAITING FOR SECOND DOSE OF COVIDSHIELD VACCINE ON 28, MAY 2021 @ A PRIVARE HOSPTAL IN BANGALORE CITY, INDIA !!

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penabout 3 years ago

This was very hot! I love the atmosphere in the first section - the creepy basement and the sense of lost control, and then Lily turning the tables in the second chapter. Very good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

too hot but the the girl lily ruined it with her over enthusiasm she should have tortured him more made him do the chase thats the high that non con gives

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

I couldn't agree more! I actually did a longer version afterwards since I had a lot more ideas that I wanted to include :-)

marsbar15marsbar15about 2 years ago

You're very good at short stories. I'd love for you to write something longer

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 2 years agoAuthor

To marsbar15 from Ada Stuart

Gosh, that is so nice of you to say :-). I've always considered short stories to be a lot more difficult to write so I'm still practising getting them right.

As for longer stories, I still write them, but I don't post them to Lit anymore. The reason is that they tend to be copied and put for sale on Amazon by someone else. So, I thought if they were worth selling, why not do it myself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow you are awesome...you respond to the comments too...glad to have stumbled upon your story...currently reading your submissions starting with the single stories first then I'll move on to the series ones then venture out of literotica onto your other platform...following you around so to speak. Looking forward to many more of your writing.

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

LOL, you're welcome to follow me around any way you want to :-) And you might want to check out my homepage too. I have a section there with stories-in-progress and I post excerpts of what is to come - well, hopefully. I tend to start more stories than I manage to finish :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again a 5 plus..... you're really good at this. I'm looking forward to reading more of your outstanding writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...