All Comments on 'Forced by My Long Lost Father'

by VeryBadDaddio

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't

Don't quit your day job. This is pathetic.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Very disgusting. Not funny, not interesting, just bad.

RineStepRineStepover 3 years ago

I Enjoyed The Story.. Not A Bad Family After All

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

This story was great. Ignore the losers with negative commentary. It was really well written. I felt like I was in the head of this virginal LDS girl and could understand her acting out against her mother. The people were actually realistic and flawed.

Anyone who comments it's disgusting is trying to kink shame and THAT is pathetic. Unless she's trying to talk about the fact that the setting was disgusting, in which case that's a compliment, since that's obviously what you were going for.

I also didn't get the feeling you were aiming for comedy, so I'm not sure why ShadowRosie felt the need to point it out. If you're looking for humour, try using tags or reading the appropriate genre, ya bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going!

This is very good. And very true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have never came so herd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I LOVED the filthiness of this story. Your details were great and, regardless of what others think, portray a very real family in their very real house. Thank you for the orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I came to this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot. I wish my dad would be down

thelovingcaptorthelovingcaptoralmost 2 years ago

Great story! Nice change of pace from most on here, also very well written. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story, so well-written. I wanted it to go on forever. I came thinking of and missing my Papa. Thank you so much!

Lesluver86Lesluver8621 days ago

That story was so fucking wrong but I got so turned on by it I had a tent in my pants reading it would have loved if she got her ass fucked as well!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous