Forced by the Stallions

Story Info
A man is transformed into a mare anthro by force...
6.2k words
6k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Raven growled, snarling and fighting, struggling to wrench his arms free from the huge stallion anthros. Hoof-like fingertips dug into his arms, leaving bruises behind, and he yelled, his curly hair flying as he hurled his head back.

"Unff... Whore still has some fight in them..." One stallion grunted. "If you hadn't tried to steal from us, you wouldn't be in this position. You've only got your damn self to blame."

He'd only been out to pick up something late at night, not even in all that dodgy a part of town... It had been an afterthought, not even something that Raven had really considered, to see if the brothel had any takings worth liberating, yes, as it had to be the type of establishment that expected such things to happen. He didn't think anyone there would really care about him stealing, for those involved could not have been doing it willingly.

He hadn't expected the second room he checked, after squeezing in through a high, narrowing window, to be filled with stallions, playing poker and other games. They'd lunged for him and, even though he'd got out the main door, he hadn't got far.

Things had gone wrong, so wrong, dawn not even broken on the horizon yet, too many tall buildings surrounding Raven for him to cry out for help. All he could see was a heaving swathe of muscled bodies, half of the stallion anthros shirtless already, others with their jackets open, revealing ripped bodies.

"Get off me!"

He growled, though he didn't sound as defiant as he wanted to be, a wobble in his voice. Yet who could ever have said that they were their best self when they were captured by horse anthros? It was not something that he ever would have imagined happening to him.

Alas, times were changing and he groaned as he was dumped on the floor in a low room, feeling as if it was below ground level, a couple of steps leading down to it. He staggered upright, hurling himself straight for the door, but the horses were too quick for him, blocking the way as his arms were wrenched back.

"Agh! Damn you!"

"Look at him, heh," a black stallion with a white stripe on his face said, an eyebrow raised. "You think you're big enough to fight us off then, hm? You're nothing more than a filly to be broken here."

"Yeah," another joined in, a palomino with a mane that should really have been on the cover of a romance novel. "We needed a new filly for the brothel and, well...Mack doesn't accept anything other than the best."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Raven shot back, his arms tied above his head, lengths of rope cutting into his wrists as the knot was tucked away from his grabbing fingers. "I'm not a filly -- I'm a man! Or are you beasts too dumb to know the difference?"

He had a sharp tongue at the best of times, but that was not the time for him to be shooting back, no, not in the slightest. The black stallion clenched his jaw, tension lining the muscles of his face as his ears slipped all the way back, though it was useless for Raven to even try to get free. They'd taken too many men like him before, though Raven was not to know that.

"Unff!"

Raven groaned as his arms were yanked high, the rope hooked over a chain and something fastened there so he could not simply unhook himself again. It would have forced him onto the tips of his toes anyway and he grunted thickly, twisting back and forth, fighting tooth and nail to get out of there.

If he was enough trouble, after all, Raven reasoned through a mind dimly clouded with hazy panic, they'd not do anything to him. They wouldn't want someone that caused them trouble.

At least, not from what he thought they wanted from him, a chill dropping into his stomach even as his head was tipped up, a strong hand on his jaw forcing his mouth open as the open end of a bottle was forced between his lips and teeth.

"Bottoms up, filly!"

Someone snickered a laugh and spanked his arse, though Raven was not in any kind of position to complain. They held the bottle in his mouth until he gulped and gasped, eyes streaming, choking on whatever the hell the liquid in the bottle had been.

"Ugh... Agh..." He coughed and wheezed, not nearly as composed as he would have liked. "What... What the fuck... What the hell was that stuff?"

"Not really a question you should be asking, filly," a bay stallion said, unbuckling his belt as his trousers loosened around your hips. "But you'll be distracted enough soon."

Raven heaved and wheezed and fought harder than he ever had before, adrenaline giving him strength. Yet a spreader bar was locked between his ankles, a heavy, leather cuff around each one, and a knife was produced, sliding the dull side of the cold, biting blade between his skin and his clothes.

Shick. Shick. Shick.

He stiffened, unable to do anything else but freeze, as the knife cut away his clothes, even his underwear, revealing his bare, lightly freckled skin. He was moderately built with a softer edge to his body, not overly muscular, but that had never been something that bothered Raven before.

He wished he had the muscle to fight them off, but even the sinking, chilling sensation in the pit of his belly told Raven that he wouldn't have stood a chance against the stallions anyway. Not with there being twelve of them and only one of him.

"I'm going to fucking enjoy breaking this filly," the bay stallion said, presenting his cock to Raven's arse, even though he cursed and jigged, trying to shudder away from him. "They always squeal the loudest the first time."

"Yeah, but this one's going to be a real slut with the potion we just gave her, heh..."

Their words swarmed him, yet there was nothing Raven could do as his arse was spread open around the thick head of a stallion's cock. He hadn't even been lubed up first, though the equines did not care one bit about that as the bay stallion drove into him, all muscle and power, though he went slowly enough so that he did not break him.

Not literally. Just mentally.

Raven howled, his backside burning, though all he could do was hang there, wrenching and tugging futilely at his rope bonds and not making any headway at all.

"With every...unff...thrust..." The stallion grunted, powering in, drawing back only to thrust a few inches deeper. "You'll see... You'll be a filly for us, the newest mare in the brothel."

Raven gaped soundlessly, eyes wide and wild without really seeing anything that was before him. He didn't want to, no, not at all, not even as his bonds were loosened a bit -- which meant that the hook was lowered, bringing him down so he tipped forward, his torso horizontal. A hard, wooden bench was shoved under him, without any cushioning at all, and another horse cock ground against his face, smearing pre-cum over his lips.

Raven growled and snapped, though something was different. Everything seemed slower and duller, panting heavily, as if he was not in control of his body. The stallion to his back, the bay, ground in deeply, the burning in his arse fading as it was replaced with tantalising, clawing pleasure that seemed to sink its claws deep into the core of his being.

"Unff... No..." Still, he tried to push back, turning his face from the cock presented to his lips. "No... Won't... Agh!"

They didn't take no for an answer, a mottled pink and grey cock crammed between his lips as Raven was forced to keep his mouth open for them, heaving and panting, though he could only breathe through his nostrils. Even the mere act of breathing was rendered more difficult for him, pre-cum drooling onto his tongue, his mouth taken and claimed.

"We might have been nice to you," someone said above him, though he only hear their voice through the din of his heart pounding. "But...you stole. So, yeah."

They laughed, a neighing, snickering sort of laugh that echoed off the walls of the room he was in. He didn't even know where he was, somewhere under the brothel, the walls wooden, sound muffled. If he managed to scream, would anyone even hear him?

"Could have fucked him after he transformed."

"Yeah, well, filly will be tighter this way."

Transformed? He didn't know what that meant, groaning as the hard bench, like something that would be sat on, ground into his belly, jabbing into his hips. Yet there was nowhere for Raven to go as he was fucked ruthlessly from both ends, arms pulled up and forwards a little, putting too much strain on his shoulders.

Humiliation swamped him, heat crawling through his skin, twisting and curling around his skin. There was pleasure there, oh so very mild, but it was trampled by the shame of being raped, of being used by the beastly horses, all clamouring in close, as if every last one of them was going to have their fill of him.

Oh, fuck, I hope not...

Cold desperation settled around his heart and he closed his eyes, not wanting them to see how they had affected him, even though he had been spitting curses and defying them until his mouth had been stuffed full. How could they just snatch him up though? It was illegal! His soft cock rubbed into the bench, forcing a low moan from his mouth, though it was very much not one born from pleasure.

"Unff, look, the slut's getting into it now, heh..."

No, no... No, he wasn't, but they would make what they wanted of his cries while the bay stallion bottomed out inside him, his sheath wrinkling back a little where he pressed up against Raven's backside. His glutes tensed, yet it was by no means in Raven's best interest to tense up and clench down in such a position, his head spinning and spinning, need rising within him.

Yet it was not a sexual need, passed between the two horses and double fucked like a common whore, all against their will. It was just the need for freedom, to get away, even as they slapped his arse, pinched his cheeks and even hooked fingers into the corners of his lips to make him drool even more viscously and messily around their cocks.

"Mmmmph! Agh!"

"Come on little, filly," a black and white horse with a smirk on his pink lips sneered. "Get those lips open wide and pretty now, give his cock a kiss. You can't expect to be good cock sucker with a tongue like that, flopping around, not doing anything..."

But he didn't want it, shuddering. It was a weird, disconcerting feeling to be trained, against his will, and he bucked away, though Raven had nowhere to go. The horses sped up, using his holes as if that was all he was good for, though he squeezed his eyelids tightly closed so they would not see the tears dripping from the corners of both.

He wouldn't let them have that goddamn satisfaction. All he wanted to do was to go back to his quiet life and his games -- true, he had wanted to steal the money to make paying his landlord easier for rent that month but, well, he wasn't special in that regard. He was just another guy doing all that he could to get by.

"Mmph... Nngghhh..."

He groaned, going limper and limper, not knowing what was happening. His muscles no longer felt as if they held any strength to them at all and even the strain on his shoulder blades was not as great as it had been. It was as if he was gaining some kind of flexibility, even though that didn't make sense at all, no, not at all.

"Unff... Gonna..."

That, however, was the only warning that Raven got as the bay stallion crammed every last inch of dick that he had at his disposal into his backside, shuddering up to his rump and keening out in a shrill, ear-splitting whinny every drop of his pleasure. Yet that was forced up inside Raven's backside, his sore hole made to take his cum, splattering into his arse and squelching back down the length of the horse's cock. Not all of it, after all, could remain inside him as the equine shuddered, spending every drop he had to give.

"Ah... Hope she'll have as good a rump when she's transformed."

She? They knew he was a guy, right? Raven would have spat those words out, though it was hard to retain such a sense of defiance as the stallion pulled out in a gushing mess of cum, the flared head of his cock bobbing and twisting as he revelled in his own afterglow.

There was no such thing for Raven, however, not as his head was held down in place, his mouth all that the stallion before him needed. Even his throat was used, hacking and gagging on a fat length of meat that should never have driven its way so brutally into his throat. And yet he took it, somehow, the thick length of stallion flesh easing into his throat, grinding back and forth.

Maybe Raven would have realised what was happening if he had remembered that equines didn't have a gag reflex.

But the horses did not care for his comfort, not as they fucked him, using him, working his body over from head to toe, everything to be taken care of. His muscles ached and his neck rang with a kind of soreness that he had never experienced, though Raven didn't know what else to do. He moaned, head hanging as the horse shot his load down his throat, though he was glad, at the very least, that he didn't have to taste that one. It was just a tiny thing that, in a way, made the whole experience a little more bearable.

"Nnnggghhhh..."

His head swum. Something was happening, something was different... Yet Raven could not kick his mind into gear, fingers tingling, his face aching deeply. Something crackled in his skull and he groaned, tongue pressing out, pushing against his lower lip as he drooled.

"There you go, the filly will be a top seller soon."

He didn't know what that meant, not as the horses gave him space and the horse cock was dragged from his lips, coughing and wheezing lightly. Cum drooled from his mouth, mixed with saliva, yet Raven couldn't even lick his lips to swallow it down, not as his body, finally, proved itself to be well out of his control.

Once he had been captured by the stallions, it never had been.

Another cock ground into his arse and a heavy hand closed around his nuts, which had, so far, been left untouched. Raven grunted, trying to twist his head away, though someone pinned it in place with a firm hand on top of his head.

"Get through it, filly," they warned. "Or else you'll be no use to us."

No use... No use...

Why did that sound bad? It shouldn't have sounded bad at all -- Raven should have been thrilled to be of no use to them! That meant he could get out of there, that he could get back to something akin to his normal life, even if things would never again be quite the same for him. But his mind was soft, as if he could have dug his fingers into it as a soft, squashy, squidgy substance if it had a tangible form, drifting and fading.

Raven giggled, faintly, the sound so light that it could have been mistaken for something else. Yet he did not fight back physically as his body ached and his spine stretched.

Just a little. Vertebrae crinkled and cracked, Raven groaning, something pushing from the base of his spine. He itched all over and he fought that, twisting and wriggling on the bench, though he was not at any liberty to move, no. they had him there, trapped between the stallions, even though the only parts of him that were bound were his ankles and his arms. It was more than enough with all of them there to hold him, undoubtedly.

"Unff..."

He grunted, another horse filling his mouth, though it seemed easier that time. He panted heavily, breathing through his nostrils, yet that felt more natural too, as if his nostrils were stretching, the skin becoming softer, allowing him to breathe more easily. That was something at least, but something that Raven could not put a name to fluttered in his chest as his face pushed out and out and out.

"Unngghhh..." One of the stallions shuddered bodily. "It's always weird when the transformation gets going."

"Whatever, dude, I think it's fucking hot."

"Yeah, we do it enough."

Raven blinked dully, his body slow and thick and heavy. His chest swelled, something soft rising there, though he couldn't get his hands up to it, still drawn above his head, poised there over the bench, just something to be fucked and no more than that. He groaned, drooling around the cock in his mouth, though he was barely even aware of the dick while his tongue thickened and widened more and more.

It was bigger and fleshier, his teeth aching like he had toothache as they became duller and blunter. Only later would Raven understand that they were the teeth of a herbivore: a horse, after all, did not need canine teeth, just incisors and molars, not like his omnivorous human mouth. He groaned, saliva marking the horse's cock, yet there was someone else behind him, tugging at the protrusion at the base of his spine.

"Heh... You're going to have a nice, long, brown tail, filly. At least when it's not all tied up in silk, so the patrons can get at your pussy and tail hole."

Raven trembled.

No...

Yet he knew what it was as his fingers stiffened, the tips transforming into the hoof-like, chunky ends with thicker fingernails that the horses had. No, he was matching them! His stomach lurched, turning over, and he squirmed helplessly, fighting for defiance, anything that would help him cling onto his humanity.

Yet that was not for Raven to concern himself with as a wave of peace pulled at his mind. Wouldn't it be better for him to give in, to let them do as they willed to him? He was needy, it had to be said, his rump rounding out with muscle and fat, giving it a nice, big, jiggling shape. He growled under his breath, trying to shake his head, though he couldn't fight it, the sense that he wanted it, even if the idea of wanting it was not a natural thought in his head.

"Ohhhh..."

He moaned around the cock in his mouth, trying to curl his tongue around it as much as he could, though they only laughed at his feeble attempts. But he wanted it, slowly and softly losing his inhibitions, even if Raven didn't understand, not one bit, what was happening in his mind.

His tongue fleshed out, thicker than before, and he tried to grind back, not even aware of what he was doing. It didn't matter, not as transformation swept through him, tugging his ears up to the top of his head, pulling them into that distinct petal-shape that equines boasted. It was rarely, however, the first thing someone noticed about a horse.

With his skin prickling, his attention was far too taken up by the dick in his mouth, the flare fat and spurting pre-cum on to his tongue, to realise the deep brown his hide was turning. For it was not merely human skin anymore, no, not as a fine, silky coat of equine hair coated him -- more often than not called hair rather than fur, in their case. Not that Raven would have cared one little bit about that if he was not turning, if he was not transforming. He would have been as rude as possible to equines if he had been given the opportunity to do so, though it was not something that quite worked like that anymore.

"Mmph... Mmmm..."

Why was it so easy to relax into it, grunting and groaning, drooling around the cock in his mouth? It was as if Raven couldn't focus on anything other than that, grinding back, the heavy fall of his tail waving as another dick slapped against his rump. But they didn't give it to him! Frustration, misplaced, roiled in the pit of his stomach, and he grunted, pushing up onto his toes as the bottom parts of his feet grew heavier and duller, chunkier.

12