Forced by the Stallions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hooves had never really been all that much of his focus, not as the large mounds of soft flesh on his chest grew and grew, grinding into the rough bench where he had been forced down. Raven's head spun. Why did he want that cock? He wanted it inside him, even though his hole was still sore and stretched, needing something inside it...

The overwhelming need flowed through him as his dark hide grew splashed with white. It would have been considered pretty if he was that kind of person -- or horse as it was. Yet not even Raven could have anticipated the raw need flowing through him as something happened to his shaft.

It was not something that was easy to determine in his lust-addled mind, all fogged up and hazy as to what was going on, why he wanted more of the cock in his mouth, vision dazed. His cock felt thicker, fuller, as if it was swelling properly -- yet getting bigger too. Not that much bigger, but big enough not to be normal for him as something grew around the base too -- like the sheath the horses had.

Panic rolled in his stomach and he lurched, but his arms were still tugged up and back as some of the last pieces of his transformation slipped into place, the cock in his mouth easier and easier to take as his muzzle lengthened. A horse, after all, did not have the small, flat, squashed face of a human being.

And Raven was not going to be able to call himself human for much longer. Or purely male, for that matter.

"Mmmm... Mmmph!"

"Huh, get it deep, filly."

The stallion grabbed the back of his head as hair spilt out in a luxurious, dark fall, twisting his fingers into it just so he could drag Raven's head back and forth on his dick. The fat flare of the stallion's meat forced its way down his throat as he grunted and groaned, drooling around that dick, though his mouth was far better designed to take it from that moment on.

His cock, however, transformed fully into a small equine one, complete with the light rise of a medial ring.

"The mare will only be good for sucking cocks after this," a stallion mocked. "Look how good that mouth is already... Much softer lips, hm... No more nasty human skin."

Raven shuddered, though he could not deny it. How could he possibly deny it when every fibre of his being, for some unknown reason, just wanted more and more cocks to such? His balls filled out, dropping a little lower, and he knew without being able to see them, for his head, of course, was pinned in place, that they were turning soft and smooth with velvety equine skin. Probably dark too, like the rest of his skin had first turned, with a darker pigment to it.

His body was no longer his and he couldn't grapple with that in his mind, the fall of a long tail pushing down the backs of his legs so foreign. Yet there was more to come, chillingly erotic, his balls heavy and full, with something more growing behind them.

"Mmmph!"

The stallion climaxed in his mouth, shooting his load straight down Raven's throat, though Raven didn't know what to do, his head spinning, lust like nothing he had ever experienced before spinning through him. Yet it was only the pull of a new sex forming, the folds of a pussy that should never have been there tucking up between his balls and his anal ring. The thick pucker of flesh of his tail hole, under his velvety dock, tensed, but he could not stop another sex from pressing in, as if a finger was grinding into him, squashing through his flesh and leaving a hot, feminine passage in its wake.

The stallion dragged his dripping cock from his lips, the flare catching on his lower lip, though Raven gasped, striving to catch his breath. He twitched and moaned, eyelids fluttering, though there was nothing he could do to stop it. His folds dripped with moisture, his pussy like that of a horse as it tugged down into a distinctly teardrop-like shape, complete with a pulsating, engorged clit right at the bottom.

"Hm, look at her..."

A stallion pawed at his rump as if he wanted to mount him, though Raven clung to the sense that he was a guy. How could he be anything else? He wasn't a man, but...he still had to be male...right?

Raven groaned, tongue pressing from his mouth as someone hooked their fingers into the corner of it, forcing him to open up. Someone laughed, a nameless, faceless stallion in the herd of studs, and pressed their finger crudely on to his tongue, as if they were testing out the goods. His new sex pulsed and twitched, tightening on nothing.

Dimly, he was wracked with the sense that it was wrong. He needed something inside him, his mind buzzing, hazed with the din of a thousand bees. It was not a ringing, but it made him feel softer and warmer and more relaxed, all as the hypnosis and dropping away of inhibitions that the stallions had imbued him with, using the potion, took a deeper hold.

As both male and female, nipples rising on his chest to perky points, it didn't really matter how Raven thought of himself.

"Mmm... Yeah, the filly will be a top cock sucker in the brothel," the stallion who'd been fucking his mouth declared, pulling out to send the last spurts of cum messily over his muzzle. "Mmm... Such a good fucking mouth. Better that you know your place now, filly so we don't have to constantly bridle and saddle you, tie you up just to get fucked. That should only be for the customers who pay for it, you know."

They had to get their money one way or another, after all, as his transformation completed, a thicker fall of hair dropping around his fetlocks, hooves well-formed -- really, they had not been Raven's main focus once he had begun transforming.

"Heh, look at the slut..." A stallion goaded him, rubbing their fingers back and forth through his new pussy, showing off just how the folds tugged and pulled, slippery with wetness. "She's going to be all ready to be fucked and bred now."

Raven was not to know, of course, that they would not breed him as part of the brothel -- not until the doing of such made them money, that was. Still, it sent a shivering chill twisting into his belly, as if something tangible was wrapping and curling around his organs, digging into the heat of his new sex. Did that mean he had a womb too?

He couldn't tell just how far he had transformed, not as the stallions spoke, grunting and nickering, speaking as if in a different language. Dimly, Raven was aware there were words in there while the final touches of transformation pulled at him, but he was helpless to avoid the locking of his hypnosis.

After all, they had to ensure their brothel slut was primed for work.

"No... Unff..."

He tried to protest, even as his eyelashes thickened up and a little more weight slipped onto his body, highlighting the feminine curves of his new figure. Yet the words that he so desperately wanted to call to his lips were not there anymore, his tongue thick and heavy in his mouth. Raven groaned, sucking on the fingers in his mouth without thinking, struggling and twitching, even though he barely even shifted his weight back and forth at all.

"Come on, I want to take that new pussy for a ride..."

A hot cock pressed to his sex and he nickered throatily, shocked at the sound that broke his lips and fluttered by his nostrils. It was weird and it wasn't him, but he couldn't fight back against them as he had before. Even though there was more definition in his arms and shoulders, showing his muscles, and even more muscle across his back to support the weight of his new, large, full breasts, a sense of weakness thrummed through him.

He was weak...because he needed their cocks. As much as his mind wanted to reel from them, to draw back and away, to fight and to kick, Raven simply could not. He even had to fight his moans, lighter and more feminine, a sense of begging pulling through him. What if he asked them for more? What if he told the stallions just how much he needed them?

No... No, I can't...

Raven shook his head, squealing as a hot shaft ground into his sex, pressing back and forth, a long, deep thrust taking his breath away.

Mmmm... Oh, yes...

Fucked for the first time as a mare, the final drops of transformation all settled into place, easing into him. He panted heavily, a feminine form gracing his body, his pussy soaked with arousal already, his tail long and thick, batting up against the tense abdominal muscles of the stallion's stomach. Yet it was his new sex that his attention zeroed in on, heat spreading out from it through his entire body, as if arousal was a whole-body experience and not just something that could be drawn on in the power of sexuality.

They were only taking advantage of him while they could, thrusting and grinding, stealing the virginity from her new pussy but...he longed for it. His arms ached viciously and he shook his head, the long spill of a mane wafting down his neck, yet even that was enough to make him quiver. If he hadn't been bound, Raven may well have been down on his knees for them, his mouth hanging open and his thick tongue pressed out over his lower lip, all for the treat of his cum.

No... No... Hold on...

Yet Raven's mind changed more and more -- not so much slipping away but giving him a more promiscuous edge. He shifted his weight back and forth, testing out just how stable his new hooves were, though it felt as if he was pressed up onto his toes, straining his calves. It would take him a while to learn how to walk, as a horse anthro, yet he had become what he had scorned and shunned before.

Maybe that was what Raven wanted all along, though it was hard to think straight, not even keeping hold of his own reality and sense of time as the stallion ground into his pussy.

"Unff... The filly hugs my cock so well."

That couldn't be him, no... He couldn't be a filly, no, he really couldn't... But it felt so good as the buzzing hypnosis spread through him, their grunts and nickers in the horse language washing through him.

Yes... More...

"Ohhhh..."

"Here the slut goes, boys."

Was that him? Was that really him? Or was it her? Oh, Raven didn't even know anymore!

Submission. It was easy to lean into as the stud climaxed inside him for the first time, hosing down his pussy with ropes of thick horse seed, yet it was not enough for Raven. Raven needed it desperately, to be stuffed and filled, even as that horse cock dragged back from his pussy, leaving him drooling and gaping, need rising through him.

"Wait for it..."

Raven groaned and twisted his head back and forth, trying to hold on to everything that made him who he was. Yet was he anything at all with a cock not stuffed inside him?

"Unff... Please..."

No... No, that's not my voice!

It was too high-pitched for him, with a flirty little nicker to it.

"Take me... Ah... Fuck me..."

He could barely get the words out, yet he had to, panting heavily, though it was more natural by then to breathe sharply through his nostrils, fluttering with every drag of breath.

With need clawing at him, sinking teeth into his hide to drag him down into depravity, there was nothing he could do to hold back. His arms were released and he dropped, though his arms were still kept above his head as his back was pinned to the bench instead.

"Oof!"

"As you wish, filly-whore," a big, black stallion grunted, a smirk on his lips. "Get those sexy legs spread nice and wide for me, slut... Show us how good that cunt is at fucking."

He should never have done it but it felt right, even though he could not say anything, fighting the best he could against everything they did to him. If he fought long enough and hard enough, maybe Raven could hold out some small sliver of hope that he would remain himself.

Maybe... But not really. For that was the first stage of hypnosis: the shedding of his old gender identity.

In that instance, Raven could not be purely male with a pussy, his mind twisting softly, allowing him to sink and sink and sink. Desire curled within him and he panted heavily as his pussy was plundered, one cock swapped for another.

When had another stallion slipped into him? Oh, he didn't care, he just didn't need it, panting heavily for it, his head sinking back. He held his legs out for the stallion to thrust between them, pounding up into his pussy with long, deep, overpowering strokes.

"Oh... Mmmph... Yes!"

His voice. Her voice.

No...

But, yes. It was the only way it could be as Raven was taken, head spinning and spinning and, finally, settling on a new shard of knowledge.

Finally... She knew who she was. Raven, yes -- but no longer a male. She would never again be a male, not as the stallions pressed the lure of hypnosis over her, feeding a cock into her mouth as she was forced to lie all the way back on the bench, her throat bulging to take it all the way down.

Not knowing what she was doing, giving over another layer of inhibition that would not serve her well at all in her life going forward, Raven groaned deeply around the cock in her mouth, gulping hard, though she didn't have a gag reflex to worry about anymore. Her pussy flexed and pulled, tightening, around the stallion's cock, his flared head grinding up deep inside her. Yet her cunny went so deep that the stud stallion could not bottom out inside her, her body taking him exactly as it had been designed to do.

"Oof... Mmmph..."

She could not groan too loudly, losing her sense of time as ecstasy rolled through her, passion rising, mounting more and more. The new filly whimpered faintly, eyes half-lidded, slipping away.

If she didn't think too much about what was happening, maybe that would make things easier for her. Well, it did -- but not quite in the way Raven intended. Their language was primal, an equine tongue, and it wound through her as if it could only enter her body and never quite leave it.

And, with every stallion that climaxed inside her, Raven's fate was sealed, forever bound to be a brothel bitch, her tail flagged high for her next client. She squealed and wrapped her legs tightly around the stallion ploughing her pussy as he drove into her, thrust after aching thrust, though barely even registered his orgasm.

For she needed more, so much more, the little part of Raven that was still their "old self" crying in the back of her mind, clamouring to be heard. Yet that Raven was not important anymore, not as important as the one seeking cock and cum, to please and to serve.

"Mmmph..."

Her hypnosis, drawing her down into sweet submission, the tenor of her new life, was only just getting started...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare6 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

SouperKev777SouperKev7776 months ago

Good story I liked it a lot!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sex Bot Gone Wrong Bob modifies his new sex bot a little too much.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Space Pirates and Sci-Fi Chastity Futa space pirates lock a cock away with new portal tech.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Feminized by Cum Pt. 01 After losing a bet a young man gets hooked on cum.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Climax Container A stuck up girl gets trapped inside an orgasm box.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Device A machine can't turn me gay... Can it?in BDSM
More Stories