All Comments on 'Forced by Your Son's Friend'

by gorricb

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
masterkinglordmasterkinglordover 4 years ago
???????

you story has a lot of holes in it, who was the mom's son or daughter that was this boy 's friend

was the mom a teacher in the school or was the mom caught on the site of the school

these little details would have made your story better.

one side hear this taking place in a school makes you think the mother is a teacher in the school, but on the other side from the clothes she had on makes sound she was caught at the school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it up

It does say she goes to sons school so probably😄

Will be interesting to see how you develop the storey . If he is you so s friend does he get to come to your house

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

horrible, because no, there is no contrast, expectation; also writing style with 3 face is it ..i set 1 star for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Every college guys dream . Fuck a friends mom, a teacher, a boss , a friend of the family , or the girl your dating mom, or just the hot married local looking for a younger guy to cheat with. Two guys I knew went to college in NC and one went to the diner every day and sweet talked the beautiful waitress for two months than got lucky . She had been fighting with hubby , her car was in the shop and was waiting for a cab home . He offered and wound up fucking her in the car which started a three year run with her. He roomed with three other guys and by the second year he had her fucking all of them . His last year he even talked her a couple of times into a dp and only once did all four gang bang her but she really didn’t like that . One guy was a black kid from LA . She was a bit of a racist and when he finally got a chance with her she paid for that. He one time fucked her in front of a mirror with her head pulled back a Nd had her watch her face as he he went slow and deep up her ass while talking shit to her . The last time she ever let him fuck her was he playeda video of him and his other friend spit roast her daughter . They were laughing and high five if each other as they switched saying she just wanted to try black cock once so we made sure it was everything she hoped it to be for her memory. My friend said being on the team was like a free pass to fuck whenever you want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous