Forced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah. That's it. Is that pussy good? You like that 18 year old pussy?" Saul grunted. Victor ignored him, but couldn't ignore that his dick was now half hard. He prayed that Saul didn't notice.

Jennifer tensed when she felt Victor turn his hand and start hitting her g-spot. Being fingered during oral sex had always been a surefire route to orgasm for her, and she realized that she was starting to respond. She furrowed her brow in disbelief and disgust. How could she possibly feel anything pleasurable from her brother being forced to perform cunnilingus on her under threat of bodily harm? 'I can't believe this,' she thought. 'I am so fucking sick, what's wrong with me?' Even so, her clit was becoming engorged and Victor's finger was slick with her lubrication.

"Okay, that's enough. Stand up," Saul demanded, interrupting their brief reprieve from the agony of their situation. Victor took his mouth off of his sister, wondering if it was his imagination or if her light, subtle taste had gotten a little stronger under his ministrations, and her clit a little swollen. He slowly pulled his finger out of her, her pelvis trembling under the final motion, and stood up. "Well holy shit, I'm not the only one who's enjoying this."

Jennifer's face burned. How could he know? She couldn't help it. It was a physical response, separate from her psyche. She felt tears overflow as she thought of what her brother must think of her.

The sound of a spank caused her to look up. Saul had just slapped Victor on the ass, who, she noticed, was half hard. Her mouth dropped open slightly in surprise. "Shit, I don't blame you. She's one hot bitch. And I think it's time she returned the favor." Saul leaned over and took hold of Jennifer's hair, jerking her into a sitting position. "Go on, suck your brother's dick. Look, he wants you to. Put it in your mouth and make me believe it, bitch."

Victor took a deep, shuddering breath, his erection wilting slightly with his shame and humiliation. Saul thrust Jennifer's head towards her brother crotch, her nose burying in the crease where his leg met his groin. Although she'd never been so close to her brother's groin, it was a familiar, comforting scent. It smelled like him, only stronger. She reached out to stabilize herself, gripping his thighs, and pulled back.

"Hurry up, before he loses it. You so worthless you can't even keep a man hard?" He pushed her head towards Victor's crotch again. "Go on. Grab it and pull on it a little. You know how to do that, don't you?"

Jennifer couldn't stop her tears. Her eyes felt tired and itchy from all the crying. She pressed her lips together as she reached for her brother's penis, trying to keep from sobbing. She took it in her right hand, feeling its heft and thickness, really looking at it for the first time. Even slightly hard, it was sizable, with a thick, sturdy shaft and a slightly larger, bulbous head. She gently stroked it several times, until Saul interrupted. "Do I have to tell you every fucking thing? Put it in your mouth. Suck on it."

Jennifer's hand on his dick wasn't enough to revive his ailing erection. She was face to face with his arousal, and it was humiliating. He felt as far away from aroused as he could get. Almost involuntarily, he watched as she leaned forward, her mouth opening and her soft pink tongue coming out a little to cushion his cock as she took him in her mouth. He felt a shudder through his insides as her warm mouth surrounded him. As she gripped the base of his dick and began to stroke it in and out of her mouth, he felt himself getting harder. Saul reached out and grabbed Jennifer's forearm, moving her hand from his thigh to his balls. "Play with his nuts. Guys love that." Jennifer cupped them, massaged them gently. Before he realized it, Victor had put his hands on the back of Jennifer's head, his dick now growing rapidly in her mouth.

Jennifer tried not to think about what she was doing. She was more concerned with how uncomfortable her brother must be feeling than how weird it was for her to have his dick in his mouth. It was really not that bad, she thought; there were definitely worse things she could be forced to put in her mouth. She realized that he was getting harder and felt only empathy; no disgust or disdain, no thoughts that he was fucked up and sick. She could only imagine that he couldn't help it. For the first time since they had started touching each other, she looked up into Victor's soft brown eyes, searching for reassurance. For what, she didn't know. That he didn't think she was weird, or less of her for sucking on her brother's dick, or reassurance that they were going to be okay.

Victor looked down at his beautiful sister, eyes red and puffy from crying, and gently stroked her hair. He tried not to think about how, at the same time, his cock was in her mouth. He could not think of how to comfort her, and did the only thing that occurred to him -- he caressed her cheek and smiled at her, brow creased in worry.

Jennifer felt a wave of relief wash over her. She felt safe. The more they complied, the more they did, the more at ease she felt. It was a strange progression, she thought, but she wasn't prepared to question it. Without thinking, acting on equal parts experience and fear, she took his dick from her mouth and kissed and tongued the underside as she ran her fist up and down its length, up to the sensitive spot beneath the crown, then flattened her tongue and pushed it hard against the head of his dick, over his hole. She tasted some precum there, and heard Victor let out a groan before he could stop himself, hips thrusting slightly. She felt a small surge of precum onto her tongue and took just the head into her mouth, circling her tongue around and dragging her lips over it until she kissed the very tip. As she pulled back, a string of precum strung from her lips to his cock. She leaned forward and licked it out of the hole in the head of his dick, tongue probing gently, and then swallowed. She could feel her clit throbbing and the wetness between her legs building. She had always found giving head to be very arousing, an effect that seemed to be a given regardless of the situation. She squeezed her thighs together, feeling a shiver inside at the pressure it put on her clit.

"All right, don't blow your load just yet. You still have to fuck your sister. You, Sis, lie back," Saul instructed, hand clenched firmly around his angry red dick. "Go on. Spread your legs."

Jennifer hesitated. Oral sex was one thing, but to go all the way and have sex with Victor? Have real sex with her own brother? Saul reached out and grabbed her hair, his favorite method of control, and jerked her head back. "Bitch, do what I say. I still have the knife. It ain't too late to put it to use," Saul threatened.

She felt it pricking at her side and instinctively flinched away. Saul released his hold on her hair, and she quickly moved up on the bed and laid down on her back, spreading her legs. She covered her face with her hands again, embarrassed at now being fully on display to everyone in the room. "Come on, Bro, what are you waiting for? Your cock is still hard as a rock. Put it in. You know you want a piece of that nice pink cunt. Do it."

Victor's arousal wasn't going anywhere, but he couldn't bring himself to take this final step and violate her completely. He didn't move, just stood there feeling like an idiot with his fully erect penis sticking out in front of him.

Saul came out next to him and said, close to his ear, "Do it, or I'll use the crowbar on her. I'll fuck her with it. She'll never be the same."

Victor couldn't help it, he turned and looked at Saul in undisguised shock. He was frozen for a second and then realized Jennifer was trying not to burst into sobs. He looked at her, and back at Saul who was glaring at him with a condescending sneer.

"Do it now. This is your last chance."

Jennifer didn't say anything. He knew she must be petrified but wasn't about to ask her brother to fuck her for her own sake. She was looking away, to the far side of the room, away from Joe, away from Saul, away from Victor. Victor looked at her prone figure, soft, full breasts with puffy, pink nipples on alabaster skin, the thatch of curly brown hair between her legs glistening with his saliva. She was all soft curves, and she looked more fragile and vulnerable than ever before. He couldn't see a way out that didn't involve one of two terrible outcomes for her: serious injury, or possibly, his death. With a churning stomach, Victor put one knee on the bed, then the other, and slowly crawled up next to her.

Victor put his right hand on her cheek, gently turning her face to him. She looked at him, her dark blue eyes filled with tears. He pulled her close, close enough that only she could hear him when he whispered, "Jennifer, I'll do whatever you want. I will gladly try to fight them off. You don't have to have sex with me. All I want is for you to be safe. I'll do whatever it takes. Whatever you want."

She surprised him by clutching him to her tightly. "No. No. Just do it. Please, just do it. I can't see you hurt. Just do it and they'll leave." She pulled back and looked at him, her eyes pleading for him to agree as tears fell onto her cheeks. He stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead, pulling her to his chest in a tight embrace.

Victor felt a sting on the back of his thigh and shouted in pain. He looked over his shoulder to see Saul wielding the crowbar. "Get to it. Enough of this pansy-ass bullshit. Put your dick in her."

He felt Jennifer's hands on his face, turning his head back to her. "Please, please, Victor. Do it now." She moved beneath him, pushing her right leg against his until he rolled over it, lying in between her spread legs. Jennifer reached down and took hold of his cock, still fairly hard, and adjusted herself until she could rub the head against her wet lips.

Victor looked at her in surprise when he felt how slick she was, but she was looking down between them. She took her hand away as Victor began thrusting his cock against her wet center. He moved his right hand behind her head, cradling it gently as his left arm circled behind her back. He felt her legs wrap around his waist. He was fully hard again, surrounded by his warm, living, breathing sister, surrounded by her soft, sweetly smelling skin. He stroked her hair, feeling the thick, silky strands moving between his fingers.

Jennifer felt herself relax in her brother's arms. He had her. She was safe. He was doing whatever it took to protect them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and felt his forehead drop to the bed above her shoulder, his breath warm and moist on her neck. She felt his lips on the delicate skin of her neck, kissing her tenderly. She ran her fingers through his curly blonde hair, then down his back. She felt her hips responding to her brother's thrusts, and pulled him closer to her for better leverage. The feel of him grinding against her, right on her clit, was turning her on so much she thought she might come. Of all situations for an orgasm to come easily, this was, apparently, it. His cock was hard and hot, gliding across her sex. Her breathing deepened and she felt Victor's arms tighten around her.

The next time Victor pulled back, Jennifer lifted her hips a little, the head of his penis landing directly on her entrance. He froze. Everything in his biology was telling him to thrust as hard and as deep as he could, but everything else in him was telling him not to. He felt her soft, wet lips around the tip of his cock, causing a spurt of precum, the extra lubrication an invitation to slide into his sister. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at Jennifer, who looked at him with uncertainty.

"Hurry the fuck up, I want to come," Saul said. Joe still had his gun pointed in their general direction, but other matters had taken precedence for him, and he was also jacking his dick at the sight of them. "Go on. Do you want my help getting it in?" Saul grabbed Jennifer's ankle and pulled, spreading her leg wider, and put the blade of his knife against her inner thigh. "It's a small blade, but it'll do the job."

"No!" Victor said forcefully. "No, please, take that away. I'll do it." Saul smirked and backed away, hand going back to his dick.

Victor turned back to Jennifer. "I love you. I love you so much," he whispered.

She smiled and cupped his cheek in her hand. "I love you, too." Victor held her gaze and began to push his hips forward. He wanted to look away, to not see his sister's face as he penetrated her, but he couldn't bring himself to abandon her searching eyes. He felt the slick lips of her pussy parting around his eight inch cock, accommodating half his length before he stopped pushing. Jennifer, hand still on his face, looked into his eyes as he pulled out and began to push in again. He couldn't deny that his sister felt incredible; tight, warm, and wonderfully wet around him. Victor pushed into her completely, his balls pressing against her ass. He couldn't keep from closing his eyes for a moment and letting out a soft groan. Embarrassed, as though his arousal wasn't already evident, he opened his eyes immediately and looked away from her, pressing his lips together as he began to pull out. "Victor, it's okay," she whispered, fingers stroking his cheek.

Victor looked at her, her face full of love and compassion. Almost as instinct, he kissed her full lips, his parting slightly as their mouths met. He pulled away, again embarrassed, and then ashamed. It seemed odd, but it felt stranger to have kissed his sister on the mouth than to be fucking her. Again, he looked away from her as he began to pump into her.

With gentle pressure on his cheek, Jennifer turned his face towards her. "Please, kiss me again. The closer you are, the safer I feel," she whispered. "You're the only thing keeping me calm right now. Please."

Her imploring eyes broke any resolve, broke through any shame he was feeling, and he kissed her again, his thrusts becoming more forceful. She pulled him close to her, her mouth falling slightly open. He felt her tongue teasing his lips and met her tongue with his. He felt a spike in his arousal as they kissed, and his left arm moved down her back until he was grabbing her ass with one hand. She moaned into his mouth, a lovely sound, and he pushed in as hard as could, trying to be as deep as possible inside his sister.

Victor had an idea that could possibly save them some further embarrassment. As they kissed, as his cock slid in and out of her with ease, he started thrusting into her faster, and faster, until he let out a deep groan and pounded into her slowly, several times, mimicking orgasm. He hadn't actually come, but was hoping his performance would be sufficient for Saul and Joe and they'd get the fuck out. He looked at Jennifer, who looked a little confused. He kissed the corner of her mouth and pulled out. His dick was painfully hard but he casually dropped his hands in his lap as he knelt between his sister's legs, hiding his erection.

"Are we done? I came. Please leave. Please, leave us alone," Victor said to Saul, who was idly stroking his dick.

"I want to see that pussy. I want to see the cum dripping out of that freshly fucked pussy," Saul said, stepping forward. Jennifer put her knees together and turned on her side, away from Saul. "Come on, don't be shy, sweetie. Let me see. I love a creampie. I'm about to cum. Joe's good to go. Then we'll leave."

Victor felt panicked. If they looked now, there would be nothing, and Jennifer would have to expose herself a second time after he came. Before he could say anything, Jennifer silently opened her legs, knees dropping open with her feet together. Saul started to kneel on the bed to get a better look; the sight of him, filthy, horny, and hard, approaching his vulnerable sister with his cock in one hand, spurred him to action. "I didn't come. I didn't come. Here, let me finish," he said, grabbing Jennifer's knees and pulling them around his waist.

Saul got off the bed. "Don't fucking lie to me again, boy. This time, you fuck her from behind like the bitch in heat that she is."

Victor seethed. He could barely contain the urge to deck him, but Saul still had his knife, and Joe still had his gun. He clenched his teeth together.

"Go on, honey. Get up on your knees so your brother can hit that sweet pussy from behind," Saul said, starting to stroke his dick again. Jennifer pulled her legs from around Victor's waist, and not looking at him, rolled onto her side. She got to her hands and knees. "Push her head to the mattress, bro. You can get a better angle that way."

It seemed particularly degrading to Victor to force her head down, so he pretended to busy himself with rubbing the head of his cock against Jennifer's splayed pussy lips. They were still slick with her natural lubrication and some of his precum, and she felt great against his dick. He was seeing her cunt for the first time, and he couldn't help thinking how beautiful it was, soft, engorged lips parting around the head of his cock, shining with their shared juices. His gaze shifted to her asshole; he felt simultaneously disgusted with himself at his arousal at seeing the tight, pink bud, and incredibly turned on looking at his sister's hot sex. He was hoping Saul would forget his demand once the action started, but he didn't. Saul stepped to the head of the bed, grabbing Jennifer by the hair and pushing her face roughly into the mattress. She let out a cry and dropped to her elbows, her head resting on the mattress. Victor's throat tightened at the sound. He vowed to end this as quickly as possible.

Jennifer felt Victor squeeze her hips with his hands, trying to comfort her. She just wanted this ordeal to be over. She saw Victor stand up one leg and felt the head of his dick at her entrance, gently pushing into her. Scraping against her g-spot. Pushing into her deeper. 'He really can get a better angle this way,' she thought ruefully. She gasped as he pushed into her fully; she could feel him touching her innermost recesses, the tip of his cock pushing against her cervix. She moaned quietly, so quiet only she could hear it.

Victor groaned deeply as he sank all the way into his sister, hands clasped around her waist. He rotated his hips, his dick moving inside her. She let out a moan, despite herself, as Victor started to pull out. He could already feel his orgasm building, and focused on coming. With tunnel vision, he reached around Jennifer's waist, pressing his hand between her legs, feeling her wet center for her clit. He began rubbing her clit as he thrust into her, his other hand moving to her breast and gently squeezing her nipple.

Jennifer was surprised when she felt Victor's fingers on her clit, but that was soon overshadowed by the feelings they were creating. The head of his cock stimulated her g-spot as his fingers worked slickly across her clit. She didn't want Saul and Joe to hear, but she couldn't stop from moaning. She was getting close to orgasm. "Mmm, yeah. Oh god. Oh, jesus," she whispered.

Victor wasn't sure, but he thought Jennifer was crying out in pleasure. This turned him on so much he almost blew his load right then. He started pounding into her with renewed vigor, fingers still circling her clit.

"Yeah, that's it. Fuck her. Fuck her really fucking good. Pump that pussy full of cum," Saul said from the side of the room, his own stroking increasing in speed.

Jennifer reached between her legs, between her brother's legs, until she could feel his balls as they swung with each thrust. She was able to trail her fingertips along them as he moved. Victor collapsed forward, his chest against her back. He couldn't believe she was playing with his balls and was on the verge of orgasm. He could hear her whispers now.