All Comments on 'Forced Ch. 04'

by sexychik69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

My, my you have either the greatest flair for details or you are the hottest women I have ever read. I could literally feel how warm and tight you were in this story. Very, very well writtten. Keep it and me up! JW

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh. Fuckin. Wow.

This story rocked! I love how you actually made Sir and Will realistic rapists.

And I love this story! If it was a guy I'd wanna be fucked by it! That's how much this story rocks! Please write more!

CrazyRocketQueen

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hell yes

.... wow.... amazing details and characters and... just... everything. wow. You can really get a feel for the relationship between Dom and sub... just wow. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I LOVED IT and,,,

I wish I were HER. but, not in a DREAM! Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fromm a female perspective....wow awesome!!!!!!!!!

from a female perspective wow awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

First time I've felt the need to comment!! Love it, you have a fantastic style of writting. Top story!!!

samvindhalsamvindhalalmost 7 years ago
AMAZING

U SHOULD WRITE MORE ON THIS SERIES.waiting for more

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
So fucking hot

You did a wonderful job with this. It was so hot and it was everything I like in a forced double penetration fantasy. I want to be taken by 2 strangers the same way. 2 strong forceful men with hard long, thick cocks who know what they're doing. I want them riding me hard and long up my ass and in my pussy. And I want them forcing me to ride the one in my pussy and bend me over as the man below me grabs my asscheeks and forces them open so the ass-fucker up top can see my waiting puckered rosebud. He'll ready my ass for his invasion by using my sopping pussy juices, his precum and his saliva. Then he'll grab me by the neck with one hand forcing me to fully lay atop the man below me, pushing me so my tits press against the chest of the man who is working his cock so expertly in my pussy.. My asshole is prepped and ready as he brings his throbbing cockhead to my little pink back hole. He pushes inside me hard enough to pass my bruised little ring and inches inside me allowing my ass time to adjust to his massive fucktool. I breathe deeply over and over and try to relax my ass muscles because I want this prick in me. He slides into me further and further. My ass is so tight and it's so full of his cock I don't know if I can take it all. But I know I have to take it all - all 9 inches of that glorious crock. I want the man forcing me to take his cock up my ass to fuck me hard and long balls deep. I want him in my ass as deep as he can go. Then I want both of them to hold me in place and throw me the fuck of a lifetime. I want to be held at the hips and shoulders as these 2 marauders fuck me so hard I don't remember anything that's happened in my life before these 2 started fucking my brains out, using my pussy and my ass as long and hard and well as possible. I want the 2 of them to plunge their dicks into me over and over in a rhythm that causes me to lose sense of time and space. I want to hear them grunting and moaning as they fuck dual ownership into my ass and pussy. My holes are theirs now and they know it and they know they better keep fucking me good and hard so I never forget. I want them fucking and using me long and well,so good that I come HARD - crying and screaming and cumming so much that I almost pass out. But I manage to stay conscious - long enough to feel my intruders start cumming in me. Their rock-hard erections shooting ropes and ropes of jizz into my well-fucked holes. I relish their cries as they come in me at the same time and I smile to myself knowing this won't be the last time I get a surprise visit from these 2 fucking studs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a dream more like a fucking nightmare it has not been entertaining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous