All Comments on 'Forced Ch. 12'

by nickymartin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 10 years ago

WOW!!

This is great! Glad to see you posting again!!

Keep it coming!

:D

DonRDonRover 10 years ago

Hot story! Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyover 10 years ago
Missing Chapter?

Have you missed a chapter? At the start of 11, you said that it was from Scott's perspective. Chapter 12 starts with Nurse Tom with Jason. Also, Jason says he has had 4 male lovers. Who's the 4th? We know of Scott, Marcus and Tom but have missed one. I had read chapters 1 to 11 in one session today and was really enjoying it. Chapter 12 really through me. It took me half of it to figure out what was happening.

Hope you can sort out the confusion. Thanks.

nickymartinnickymartinover 10 years agoAuthor
chapter 11 is like a prequel

chapter 11 is from the perspective of Jason's boss. Chapter's 1-10 and chapter 12 are Jason's perspective.

So far Jason has been fucked by Scott (his boss), Marcus (boss' boyfriend), Doc (his doctor and Tom (doc's bf).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bring Back Scotty!

I think the story is best with Scotty, something about him and jason really gets me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome love this story! Can't wait to read more, I'm glad I noticed it just recently and not 6 years ago when you started it, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Thank you so much for continuing this story and I hope to see more soon. (Challenged sexuality has been an interest of mine.) I have a feeling the two men are Scott and Marcus though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!!

This is an AMAZING story, and you really should continue it. This is a great way to communicate your amazing writing skills, bravo.

Strangerstoy4Strangerstoy4over 10 years ago
Awesome

it would be great if you got Scott back into the story...they made for an interesting couple

canndcanndabout 10 years ago

This story has been awesome. I love the characters and how you've developed them. That said, the last chapter feels random when you took this view point of Scott for their first time and then went back to the present time. I think Jay has to talk to Scott. He had to see the hurt on Scott's face. I feel like Tom is being an asshole. It wasn't cool when Scott had Marcus fuck him without his knowlege. So, I guess at least Tom will be getting his okay. But, would Jay want to play around with a bunch of guys or go back to Scott? I guess I will see since 13 is already done. Yea :)

bk3rdbk3rdover 7 years ago
Confusing

Author said Chaps 11 AND 12 were from Scott's view point but only 11 is. 12 starts from where 10 ended. Only after reading GintyMcGinty's and authors comments and rereading 12 did it make sense. That said I am enjoying the story. Jason's humliation and growing submissivness are what I like. What's going to happen to his "straight" life?

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Another Hot One

The chapter re: Scott's view was also hot but just a rehash. But something you said when explaining Scott & Jason let me to wonder if Jason is based on your actual experience. If you ever monitor this again (years later) let your readers know. Thanks again for your good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous