Forced Entry

Story Info
A couple gets taken during a break-in.
2.6k words
3.63
36.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suburbs of Fort Collins, Colorado were a quiet and peaceful place, home to the successful middle-class couples and families often found in such neighborhoods. They were known for their well-manicured lawns, porch swings and barbecue grills, and their residents felt secure in the knowledge that seldom did crime find its way into their idyllic lifestyles. It was in this sense of safety that Alec & Staci - a successful, white couple in their mid-30s - slept soundly, unaware that just outside their living room windows crouched three dark figures, hidden in the shadows.

A soft *click* echoed through the empty room as the window lock was sprung open, followed by the near-silent sound of a well-fitted window sliding up in its vinyl sheath. One after the other, the three figures slipped into the dark house and gently slid the window closed. They took in their surroundings, noting the modest but comfortable furnishings dimly lit by the low streetlamps outside. A quietly ticking mantle clock sounded from somewhere in the house. Noting the position of the master bedroom and its sleeping occupants, the intruders began their work.

Beginning upstairs, the trio - two male, one female - padded silently from room to room, gathering valuables small enough to fit into two of the three backpacks. The third remained unused, but bulged slightly as if already containing a number of articles.

It took only 20 minutes for the burglars to fill their packs, then they began their second task. Unzipping the third backpack, the masked trio unpacked and assembled a pair of high-end cameras on tripods with practiced ease, silently fitting the well-oiled pieces together and briefly testing the equipment. Then, with all the sound of a stalking cat, they moved into the master bedroom and strategically placed the cameras in the corners (plugging them into wall sockets to ensure no loss of battery power.) Confirming that all was ready with silent nods, the two men and woman swiftly stripped nude, save for the black masks that shrouded their features. The woman reached into the third bag for a final item and removed a strap-on dildo, which she deftly fastened around her waist before giving the thumbs-up signal to her two companions.

It was time.

Alec and Staci awoke with a start as the lights suddenly came on, accompanied by the deep growls of unfamiliar voices.

"Wake the fuck up! Now!"

"Get up, bitch!"

Staci cried out as rough hands pulled her from the bed, her wild gaze falling on a pair of tall, well-built men, one white and the other black...they were both naked. She screamed, and found a hand firmly clamped over her mouth and a gun in her face.

"Not a sound," growled the man through his mask. Unable to avert her eyes from the gun barrel in her face, she nodded, shaking in fear.

"Staci!" cried Alec from the other side of the bed, but a fist planted in his gut from the large black man dropped him to his knees, gasping for breath. For the first time, Staci was able to take in her surroundings with shock and fear. Two large, naked men in black ski masks and an equally-masked and naked woman stood over them. Her gaze took in the cameras in the corners, and then widened as it fell on the woman's strap-on dildo.

The white man holding her arm held a knife in one hand, which he gently rested on her right cheek.

"Here's how this works," he said in a soft, dangerous voice. "You're going to do whatever we tell you to, for however long we like, or your bodies will be found next week when your neighbors come to check on you. Understood?" He pressed the side of the knife a bit more firmly into Staci's cheek, and she nodded quickly, breathing heavily with fear.

"Got it, little man?" he said, looking over at Alec. Alec's return gaze was filled with loathing, but with his wife at knifepoint there was little he could do but nod.

"Good."

The man with the knife gently slid the blade down to the edge of Staci's nightshirt, and then with a sudden and violent motion, he slashed outward with the blade, tearing open her shirt. Staci cried out in fear and shame as her breasts fell open into the chilly night air, her nipples suddenly erect.

Alec made as if to move toward her, but was stopped by the gun held by the naked woman.

"Uh-uh, not so fast, handsome. Clothes off," she said from behind her mask. He glared at her, but recognized that he had little choice. As he slid out of his shorts and undershirt, his eyes met with the tearful gaze of his wife.

"It's going to be okay, honey," he started, but was cut off with a laugh from the black man near him.

"Oh, it's going to be better than that," he laughed cruelly.

Alec and Staci now stood fully nude, shivering slightly in the chilly night air. Although they were both in their 30s and neither had the hard bodies of their 20s any longer, they both worked to stay in shape and the trio of intruders appraised them for a moment with appreciation.

Then, with the woman's gun still held to his head, Alec watched as the two large men picked up Staci and tossed her on the bed with ease, climbing up after her. She cried out again and tried to scramble away, but one of them grabbed an ankle and pulled her back. Reaching down, he took Staci's chin in his hands and forced her mouth open, then shoved his growing cock inside. She gagged around the mouthful of dark meat.

"Don't even think of using those teeth," he warned, "or I'll knock them out."

As the black man used a large hand to force Staci's head back and forth over his continually growing erection, the white man roughly shoved open her legs and buried his face in her pussy, eliciting a sharp cry from Staci.

"Let's get this nice and wet," he grinned, his tongue going to work around the exposed pink folds of skin between her thighs.

Alec tensed and made as if to move forward, but was stopped again by the woman's gun.

"Not so fast," she said sharply. "On your knees."

Alec slowly dropped to his knees, unable to take his eyes from the two men having their way with his wife. Spit trailed from her open mouth around the black man's cock down her chin, and her body twitched involuntarily with the white man's attentions on her clit. Despite herself, she felt her body begin to betray her as her pussy began to get wetter and wetter.

The man between her legs laughed. "I think she's starting to like it."

A pair of handcuffs materialized in the woman's hands, and Alec found himself cuffed to the side of the bed frame. A moment later, her strap-on dildo was shoved forcefully into his mouth, the unpleasant taste of plastic hard on his tongue as she rocked her hips back and forth, her hand holding his head steady. She leaned over and whispered devilishly into his ear. "We're gonna need this nice and wet too."

Staci's cries grew with her unwilling arousal, until the white man was satisfied she was ready. Her mouth still wrapped around the black man's huge cock, she felt him withdraw from her pussy only to see him rise to his knees and move up to meet her. Her eyes widened at the size of his 8" cock, throbbing with anticipation. Without hesitation or gentleness, the man roughly lifted her waist and thrust himself deeply between her pussy lips in a single stroke. Staci cried out in pain and pleasure as he began thrusting in and out of her hard, his testicles slapping against her anus with each stroke. All the while, she was forced to continue sucking the even larger black cock in her mouth, held firmly in place by a pair of large hands.

Alec growled unintelligibly around the dildo in his mouth and angrily pulled his head away, disregarding the gun at his hairline.

"Dammit, don't -!" he started to shout, but the woman's hand grabbed his face and cut him off.

"You don't want to suck my cock?" she said nastily. "Fine, let's hope it's wet enough."

Roughly releasing his face, she moved behind him and shoved the gun against the back of his head, causing him to freeze in his kneeling position. With a grunt, the woman pushed his face down on the side of the bed with her spare hand and with all the finesse of an animal blind with lust, she rammed her strap-on dildo deep into his ass.

Alec roared in pain as the plastic shaft split him open, and he heard the woman rasp laughingly in his ear as she pounded his ass, "You should've gotten it wetter."

All the while, the cameras in the corner captured the graphic scene in front of them: Staci on her back with her mouth around a giant black cock while being pounded hard and fast with an equally large man between her legs, and Alec on his knees by the bed being anally gaped by a woman with a strap-on, her breasts bouncing with each rough stroke.

Suddenly, the black man pulled his shaft from Staci's mouth and stepped back, leaving her gasping for air, a trail of spit briefly bridging her lips and the tip of his cock.

"Let me have some of that," he said to the man next to him. The white man pulled out of Staci's cunt as the black man lay down alongside her. She felt rough hands grab her on either side as she was unceremoniously hoisted up and lowered down toward the massive throbbing piece of dark meat, still facing the ceiling. Her eyes widened with sudden shock, however, as she felt the tip slide over her tender clit and instead press against her anus.

"No-aahh!!" she cried out, her shout becoming a shriek of pain as the huge black cock, wet with spit and slime, slid into her asshole. She felt as if it would soon press against her spine, the long, thick shaft never seeming to end. Still held in place by his large hands, Staci grunted and moaned in pain as he rapidly thrusted himself in and out of her tight anus, her eyes fixed on the motionless ceiling fan above her.

A masked face suddenly filled her vision, as the white man crouched over her and placed his erect cock at the entrance to her glistening pussy. Staci shrieked as his member pushed into her body once more, feeling both cocks slide against each other through her body as the two men pumped themselves in and out of her, doubly penetrating her tight body.

Meanwhile on the floor by the bed, despite every inclination in him, Alec was unwillingly beginning to enjoy the sensation of the dildo in his ass. The woman fucking him with it laughed as she reached around him, noting his rock hard erection and stroking it furiously as she continued pounding his body with the strap-on.

"Beginning to enjoy ourselves, are we?" she teased, and Alec moaned as his senses were overwhelmed. "Well don't cum yet baby, we're not done."

Alec felt his body go limp as the woman suddenly released his cock and pulled hers from his anus. His muddled brain registered the removal of the handcuffs and he felt himself being roughly shoved onto the bed, facing the ceiling. His arms were drawn up above his head and cuffed again, this time to the headboard. He stared at his wife as she was being double-fucked by the two masked men, her eyes hooded in pain and pleasure. She was no longer fighting, and Alec reached an unconscious realization that he, too, was powerless to stop this.

Returning his gaze to the woman with the strap-on, he saw that she had removed it and was standing over him.

"My turn," she laughed, and spreading her pussy lips with her fingers, she lowered herself down onto Alec's erect cock. He felt himself enveloped by warmth and wetness as his cock pushed its way into the masked woman's body, and he moaned in pleasure as she began gyrating her hips back and forth, her breathing growing heavier and heavier.

"Hey," the woman called over her shoulder to one of the men, "he's starting to like this a little too much." The white man fucking Staci's pussy chuckled and pulled himself free of her body with a gentle *pop* of escaping air. Moving around behind the woman seated on Alec's cock, he roughly pushed Alec's legs up alongside her, spit on his own cock still glistening with Staci's pussy juice, and rammed it balls deep into Alec's anus.

Alec groaned and threw his head back, his eyes registering the scene before him with mixed disbelief and acceptance: the black man had flipped Staci over onto her hands and knees and was now fucking her doggy-style so hard that her entire body was shaking, the only thing holding her up was the well-muscled hands on her waist, pulling her ravaged body back and forth against the hard cock buried inside her. At the same time, a naked woman was astride his own cock and she was kissing the man behind her through their masks as he fucked Alec's ass bare, their bodies pressed against each other in lockstep rhythm. He could no longer contain himself, and Alec moaned in ecstasy as he came, streams of cum erupting from his cock into the woman's body. The man fucking him laughed and cheered, as if a prize had been won, but didn't let up his violent thrusts on his anus. As he did, the woman climbed off Alec's cock and stood over him, fingering herself to orgasm and dripping hot mixtures of her own cum and Alec's onto his face.

Neither Alec nor Staci knew how long this continued, until at last the black man pulled himself out of Staci's pussy, rammed his cock deep into her ass and moaned as he emptied himself into her anus. Staci felt herself fill with warmth, unable to move away as ropes of cum pooled inside her.

Only moments later, the man buried deep in Alec's ass announced he was also going to cum. He pulled out and quickly moved to Staci, arriving just in time to shoot his load over her face.

Breathing heavily, Alec and Staci lay stunned and exhausted as the trio of rapists moved away, their movement suddenly businesslike and swift as they regained their clothing and took down the camera equipment.

Once again staring down the end of a gun barrel, Alec felt the handcuffs removed from his wrists and the black man approached him with one of the cameras, holding the screen out for him and Staci to see. They were greeted with an endless scrolling slideshow of hi-definition images, the graphic scenes on full display for all to see...including the undeniable pleasure on their faces.

"We'll be hanging onto these," the black man said matter-of-factly. "You report anything to the police about any missing items, a break-in or this evening's...activities...and these get uploaded to every major porn site on the web. Keep your mouths shut, and these never have to see the light of day."

The man then shut off the camera, placed it in the bag at his feet, and the three intruders exited the way they came, leaving a naked and bruised Alec and Staci in puddles of cum and sweat. Only now able to gather their bearings and realize the full extent of their situation, the couple were left to contemplate the evening's events and come to grips with their exploitation...and their enjoyment.