All Comments on 'Forced First Suck: The Aftermath'

by gholelovr

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG!

If you enjoyed swallowing in front of strangers, you should try taking the load all over your face and hear what they have to say! You could always ask for more.

Personally, I love the humiliation of being watch sucking cock, it's even better if a woman watches.

Great story!

buck69buck69almost 16 years ago
cocksuckers

I really enjoyed this story.I also love sucking cock and everything about this story was almost as if it was from my mind.except i admit i love it and want more of the same!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 16 years ago
Still Looking

Great Story about being watched for the first time! It'd such a shame that willing strangers have such a difficult time finding eachother! I heard from plenty of wannabes but they all back out just when you think it might really happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Missed your chance

You should have sucked all those guys cocks. I would have stayed on my knees until I sucked all their cocks...........YUMMY!!!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Fantastic writing

You have managed to explain both the emotional/mental state of a man experiencing gloryholes with the sexual hot stuff! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Drink more...

You should have had the other guys rape your mouth. I just had about 12 guys ravage my slutty mouth. The feeling of drinking so much cum is amazing!!! I love my slut mouth being fucked hard by numerous guys...You could have had the same feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Realism

I loved the realistic approach in this entire series. Probably because it related so closely to my own experiences. I hope the author continues posting new material. He has the talent for really good porn and that is rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yummy

did similar in a busy theater with guys waiting and my girl watching. would love to do this aggain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmmmm

I was in this same situation once on a camping trip. Never forget it....jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

want to try that!! but dont know if ill b good

b100dr00tb100dr00tabout 12 years ago
Another Hot Story

I enjoyed this story even more than your first one. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Reminded me of one of the first cocks I sucked. I was in a booth with a guy sucking him. He had a great cock. Nice and thick. I didnt realize while I was sucking him that there was a gloryhole in the booth and a guy watched me sucking. I was so focused on his cock, I didn't see the hole till after he was done and gone. Then I heard a voice say. " That was hot, want some more?" turns out it was a black guy with a huge cock. And I did want some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Like some of the other comments here, I would have asked if any or all of the watchers wanted me to suck their cock. I am a cocksucker and am proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a liberating moment when you admit to yourself you are a cocksucker. Love it 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
At one time

I did not like to be called cocksucker but now I crave to hear men call me that. Accepting what and who we are is so nice. I make the same observations as you. There are far to few glory holes today. I dream of finding another store with them and kneeling on the cum covered floor with my face to the wall savoring the wonderful cocks and their gift to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Names

At first I too didn't like to be called names when I was younger , but over a few years I accepted my sexuality and the names are part of it .. One of my regular ' friends ' realised quite early on that it was turning me on , especially when he called me his pet queer cocksucking faggot ... It was obvious I was a sub slut and he invited others to 'use' me on a regular basis .. I was used orally and anally many times in that 3 year period - but I loved it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I was fifteen, a freshman in high school, when I let my best friend talk me into sucking his cock, and I was soon sucking him almost every day after school, during sleep overs and when our parents were not around. My cocksucking was to be our secret, but as it became obvious that I was really queer the word got out and other boys began seeking my cocksucking services. I was especially aroused when boys called me queer or cocksucker, and was submissive enough to ask for name calling and rough treatment. My cocksucking has continued into adulthood. I am now in my fifties, and am a frequent visitor to adult book stores and gay cruising areas in search of cocks.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot story

I really enjoyed reading your story. I wish there we some ABS around here but they have closed them all down. You can't even buy x-rated movies in Oklahoma any more. I'm a Cocksucker, but it is getting harder to find a cock to suck now that CL and other sites are gone. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There is nothing wrong with being a cock sucker. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t know I was a cock sucker until I was 43. I did know right way when I took that first cock into my mouth that I had become a cock sucker. When I’m sucking a cock, I like being called names because that is who I am now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I used to suck off a friend of my brother's regularly when I was in high school. He would degrade me by calling me a faggot cocksucker and before he would let me suck his cock and take his load he would force me to rim his ass. So hot! I still jerk off thinking of those times, many years ago now.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot story. I'd have to agree that having a guy cum in my mouth for the first time was a life changing event. My fantasy is to be watched and commented on and fucked as aaaaai suck cocks in a room full of muscular men. There is no shame in being a cock-sucking slut and being used by men.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is nothing more satisfying than having a stiff cock in your mouth and swallowing a big load of cum. My record in one night was seven and boy could they cum mmm.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. I don't care if he wants to suck my cock. I'm just interested in sucking his and gobbling all of his cum. I'm old and sometimes it's tough getting up after being on my arthritic knees but it doesn't stop me from getting down & sucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous