Forced Forest Fun

Story Info
FTM guy is forced into sex by two strangers in the forest.
2.1k words
4.41
24.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers

[CW: This story is about a sexual interaction between two cis guys and a trans guy who hasn't had bottom surgery. The story contains non-consent and objectification. 'Feminine' terms are used to describe the genitalia of the protagonist. All characters are 18+. Please do not read if any of these themes will cause you distress.]

--

It was an autumn evening, and Finn was on his weekly Sunday evening walk through the nearby forest. He really enjoyed going on his walks, it gave him the ability to clear his mind and reflect on his week and on what was going on in his life. It was a particularly beautiful evening. The air was crisp, he felt the autumn leaves rustling under his feet and the sun was slowly setting, casting long shadows across the forest path. He loved letting his mind wander and didn't pay attention to his surroundings.

As he ventured deeper into the woods, an eerie sensation crept over him, as if someone was watching him, following his every move. Suddenly he heard a snap echoing through the forest, caused by a twig cracking underneath someone's weight. Or was it just his mind playing games with him?

His heart pounded in his chest as he quickened his pace, trying to shake off the unsettling feeling. Just as he was about to turn left, two guys emerged from behind the trees. Both guys possessed an enigmatic aura that both intrigued and unnerved Finn.

The first guy, on the left, immediately captured Finn's attention. His hazel eyes felt playfully intriguing, and a warm, disarming smile adorned his face. He had blonde, curly hair. His relaxed posture suggested confidence, while his attire blended effortlessly with the natural surroundings, making him seem like an integral part of the forest itself.

The second guy, to the right, exuded a different energy altogether. There was a subtle intensity to his presence, his piercing gaze carefully studying Finn from head to toe. He had dark eyes and dark hair and was slightly taller and broader than the blonde guy. Beneath his strong exterior, Finn sensed a hidden depth.

"Hey there," the guy on the left said, offering a warm smile that eased Finn's initial suspicion slightly. "It looks like you could use some company on this lonely evening stroll." The other guy was silent, still looking at Finn with his dark eyes. "Oh, uhhh... I'm okay," Finn said, "I prefer my walks by myself, actually." His voice sounded higher and less confident than he'd hoped. He had been on T for three years now, and although his looks didn't suggest anything else than 'male', he still felt like his feminine traits gave away his transness.

The guys didn't seem to listen to Finn and moved closer to him. Finn wasn't sure what to do. He felt unsafe and stepped backwards, his hands were clenched into fists and he felt his shoulder muscles tense up. Both guys were bigger and clearly stronger than him, and he didn't stand a chance if he would start running. "Where are you going?" the blonde guy asked. "We've been looking for some cute company for tonight." Finn was silent, unsure how to get out of this situation.

Locking his gaze with Finn's, the guy with the dark eyes looked at him with a subtle smile. His demeanour changed. His gaze turned more intense, and he grabbed Finn by his arm. A mix of fear and apprehension crossed Finn's face as he realised the shift in his intentions and he felt a sudden jolt in his stomach. Even though he was scared, the physical touch of the dark-eyed guy had made him feel incredibly aroused. He felt his Tdick throbbing against his underwear.

"I... I don't think I'm up for this. You can't... please let go of my arm," Finn stammered, his reluctance evident. The dark-eyed guy paused, taking a step back, sensing Finn's discomfort. He grinned. "You're not going anywhere. We're going to have some fun with you," he said with a deep voice. With a swift motion, he grabbed both of Finn's wrists and twisted them behind his back. The blonde guy came closer and grabbed Finn by his pants, zipped them open and pulled them down. "Fuck, he's got a pussy," he gasped. "What?" the dark-eyed guy responded. "Yeah, the guy's got an actual pussy," the blonde guy said.

For a moment, the two men stood in silence, as if they were calculating their next steps. Finn felt embarrassed and afraid that his body would cause aggression in the two guys. He was torn between the fear of the unknown and the desire to explore this unexpected situation.

The blonde guy looked into Finn's eyes, grabbed his face and leaned forward. "We can work with that. We're going to have some fun with you, pussyboy," he whispered. He then slid his hand down across Finn's belly, and in between his legs. "Fuck, you're so wet already," he sighed, slowly circling Finn's clit with his middle finger, sliding down towards his hole. Finn was breathing heavily and closed his eyes. It felt so good to be touched like that in the middle of the forest, and his Tdick was craving more. "That little slut was waiting for us to grab him," the dark-eyed guy said while tightening his grip. "I can't wait to get into that dripping wet boypussy of his."

The blonde guy pulled back his hand, brought it to his lips and slowly licked Finn's wetness off it. "Mmmm," he said. Finn felt his knees weaken. His fear had very quickly given way to his horniness and he wanted to be fucked by both guys. The blonde guy kneeled in front of Finn, bent forward, and slowly started sucking his clit. Finn moaned. "Yeah, you like that, you little slut?" the dark-eyed guy groaned into Finn's ear. "Stop resisting then. You're not going anywhere. We're gonna have our way with you, both of us." His erection was pushing against Finn's butt cheek and he shivered.

Finn felt his Tdick getting harder. He moved his hips along with the blonde guy's rhythm, it felt so incredibly good. Suddenly he felt something sliding against his pussyhole, gently pushing it open. Without realising it, the dark-eyed guy had unzipped his pants and was pressing his cock against Finn's hole, then brushing past it. "You like getting fucked?" the guy whispered into his ear while grabbing Finn by his throat, pulling his head backwards. He slowly slid the tip of his dick into Finn's hole. "No, please, don't, ahh -- you're too big, I can't take it," Finn whimpered.

"I know you can take it, you little slut," the dark-eyed guy moaned. "You were made for this." With one slow movement he entered Finn's hole, filling him all up. Finn felt an incredible feeling wash over him. The blonde guy was still sucking his Tdick, speeding up his pace and at the same time the dark-eyed guy was sliding his hard cock in and out of Finn's pussy hole. Finn felt his fear melt away -- this was pure bliss. He felt all his muscles relax and an incredible mixture of horniness mixed with a rush of hormones took him over. "Ahhh, yeahh... fuck me," he heard himself say.

"You like that, pussyboy? Let's see how much you can take," the dark-eyed guy groaned while grabbing Finn more strongly against his muscular body. He was slowly speeding up his pace, fucking Finn's hole with long, deep thrusts. Finn was so wet, and his clit was jolting with every thrust -- he felt an orgasm building deep inside of him, the feeling was slowly taking over his body. Being fucked and sucked off at the same time was a feeling he'd never experienced before.

"Ahh, deeper, yeah -- fuck me harder," he begged. He felt his muscles clench, his orgasm approaching like a large wave ready to wash all over him. "Fuck me, please, FUCK ME!", he shouted. The dark-eyed guy groaned, grabbing Finn's jaw and chin, pulling his head further backwards. Finn closed his eyes again, thoroughly enjoying every thrust into his soaking wet pussy. "Mmmmh, you feel so wet and tight, you little slut. Take it, take me, feel my hard cock inside you. I'm gonna make you cum so hard," he whispered while fucking Finn deeply, faster and faster.

The blonde guy grabbed Finn by his hips, tightening his mouth around his hard Tdick, moving along with the rhythm of the dark-eyed guys fucking. "Ahhh, ahhh, fuck me, fuck me -- I'm gonna come," Finn screamed. "Yeah, come for us, you little slut. Show us you like being fucked like this. I want you to come hard on my cock," the dark-eyed guy groaned into Finn's ear.

And then an incredible orgasm washed all over him. Waves of intense pleasure filled his body, his muscles spasming beyond his control. "Ahhhh --", he screamed. Finn felt like he was melting into a puddle of utter bliss, it was as if his mind switched off and he disappeared into a wave of intense orgasmic contractions. A few seconds later he heard the dark-eyed guy moan and felt his cock convulse deep inside him. "Good boy," the guy grunted.

"Now it's my turn," the blonde guy said with a grin, getting up and unzipping his pants. "Lift him up and hold him by his arms," he ordered. The dark-eyed guy grabbed Finn by his upper body, lifting him up, while the blonde guy grabbed Finn by his hips. His legs fell open, his dripping pussy fully exposed. "Fuck, you're soaking wet," the blonde guy sighed, licking his lips and looking at Finn's pussy hungrily. "I'm gonna fuck you so good."

'I'm not ready for more,' Finn thought, 'I don't think I can --' He couldn't finish thoughts because with one deep movement the blonde guy had thrusted his hard dick deep inside Finn's hole. "Ahhh --," Finn screamed, closing his eyes in utter bliss. This felt too good, he'd never felt like such a used slut before -- and to his surprise he was loving every second of it. "Fuck me, harder," he groaned while the blonde guy was accelerating his pace. He grabbed onto the arms of the dark-eyed guy and felt his hole filling up with every thrust. He felt a second orgasm approaching slowly.

"You like that, you slut? Being fucked like the obedient little pussyboy you are? Whimpering like a little girl, fuck, your pussy is so fucking wet -- I can tell this is what you were made for," the blonde guy groaned, accelerating his pace. Finn could tell he was getting closer. They both were.

"Please, fuck me harder, don't stop," he whimpered. "Tell me how much you need me to fuck you," the blonde guy groaned. His cock was pounding against Finn's g-spot, it felt so incredibly good that he could barely think anymore. Finn's muscles clenched, tightening around the hard cock inside him. "Fuck me, harder! Deeper! Ravage me, AHHH --" and he came, his pussy muscles spasmed, a second wave of pure bliss washing all over him. "Fuuuck --" the blonde guy moaned, orgasming at the same time, his cock pulsating deeply inside Finn's hole.

The grip around his upper body loosened as the dark-eyed guy was letting go of Finn. He fell onto the ground, his pussy still convulsing and dripping with cum. Finn felt relieved, embarrassed and incredibly satisfied at the same time. He blacked out for a few seconds, and then came back to his senses. Slowly catching his breath, Finn noticed his body was sweaty and he felt bruised. When he looked up he noticed he was alone -- the guys had disappeared as quietly as they had come out of the forest before.

"Did this really happen?" Finn wondered while slowly getting up and pulling up his pants. His bruised body and sore pussy told him it hadn't been a dream, but the forest had returned to its former state of quietness. He looked up. A crescent moon watched over him in the night sky and stars twinkled. Finn took a deep breath, his lungs filling up with the crisp autumn air.

He started walking back home. His evening walk in the forest had led him to an unexpected experience, of which he wasn't sure how to feel just yet. It surely had sparked new desires within him. While walking home Finn noticed his mind wandering, fantasising about his next walk -- filled with the promise of many more encounters.

HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers